An Unlikely Alliance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she always loved me so much. When I was small, she nursed me, long after she should have stopped. Before then and even after, I loved to lie with her in her bed where we would talk for hours at a time before I finally fell asleep. She slept on the floor, as is customary in a bed of fine linen.

She was so lonely and had only me. A grown Khajiit needs more than a chattering little one around her. It was better when we went to live with Uncle at his home. He had never married.

I do not think that they ever knew that I knew, but I know that they mated often whenever he was home and they were always careful to judge her season with a great deal of caution.

There was already one mistake running around already.

I knew what they were doing when I was old enough to think it through and I didn't mind it. I knew that Uncle would have to travel again soon enough and while he was gone, I could sleep in my mother's bed with her.

But Uncle was older than Mother by some years and after a time, they stopped mating together. At the same time, I grew old enough for my body to want ...

It happened as an accident."

She looked down, "All of my life has been an accident.

I must have been near my own season and it was making me ... crazy, I think. I could not rest in mother's bed, not with her near me like that.

She knew it too, for she had been the same way at my age.

"Use your hand," she told me, "just as you do when you are not with me."

I felt foolish and weak but she took me into her arms and kissed me. "We can do it together and we will both feel better for it."

Khali looked up at Dhaerys, "It sounds awful, I must guess, but try to remember that my family had always been so careful to plan, so that any little ones born were Cathay. The whole village was like that - the better families at least.

And there I was, a Dagi-raht, so out of place and only good for laughing at. The only young males who approached me at all only wanted me to fuck, not to love or even love with. They just wanted to fuck me and send me on my way.

So we learned how to love with each other, my mother and me. I had already learned a little from being with my only friend, so at least I knew something. Mother taught me the rest. The next summer, while I was on the beach with my friend, Dalla ... everything changed.

Her family had arranged a marriage for her that would be beneficial to both of their houses. But Dalla didn't love the male - she hardly even knew him. She didn't want to be married.

Since it was going to be the last summer that we would ever see each other, we spent it on the coast, making love on the beach as often as we could."

She wiped her eye and Dhaerys knew that Khali had been very close to tears as she'd told of it.

She didn't consider herself to be any authority on the subject of the Khajiit people, their lives or their ways - but she did understand many of them, having been in their homeland, either on campaign or from being stationed there and twice while on leave.

She knew that the Khajiit don't cry - not in the way that a human would. They shed tears it's true, but they shed them rather silently unless you know what to look for. In Dhaerys' view, Khali was right on the edge.

"While I was gone, I think that Mother's sadness overtook her and I was not there for her."

Khali sobbed once, but she held it in and tried to look up again, but she didn't make it and Dhaerys heard her voice whispering toward her breast. "She ... killed herself.

When I came home, I was already sad over Dalla. But I found only Uncle there and he told me. Since then, I have gone along with him, wherever his business took him."

Dhaerys heard the next quiet sob. She even knew that it was coming and she almost lifted Khali right off the bed as she moved her bodily and took her into her arms. Khali wept bitterly and Dhaerys held her tightly.

"Khajiit is ... sorry. I am so sorry," Khali sobbed.

Dhaerys hugged her even more tightly, "Hush, Khali. Cry if you need to. I do not mind. But you have done nothing wrong. You don't have to apologize to me."

She drew back a little to look at her friend and when Khali looked up, Dhaerys kissed her long and softly, "I have found that almost everyone has some bit of sadness and regret to their lives. But you are carrying a great weight that should never really have been yours to bear.

I do not judge you for it, Khali. I think that I like you even more - for you have not been crushed by it, even though it might feel that way. I am still your new friend and I want to be even more so now."

She kissed Khali again, "And I don't mind playing with you as we did. I liked it very much. I might not wish to do that every time - and I do hope that there will be others, but I liked it with you, Khali. I do not like to see you with tears in your eyes, but I understand that you might need that sometimes.

In the meantime," she grinned as she pushed Khali onto her back and settled herself so that her mound was against Khali's very prominent one as she leaned down to kiss her once more, "I am not your poor mother. I am someone with a new friend who carries sorrow in her heart and I am happy to have found her. I only hope that she will allow me to try to make it better for her because she deserves that.

Right now, if I can make you feel even a little better - and if it is alright with you - I want to fuck my darling little kitten very much."

Khali looked surprised that she hadn't seemed to have lost any of Dhaerys' acceptance. She even smiled a little shyly as Dhaerys began to hump against her. She looked up and the Akaviri saw a small little smile beginning. "Mother wants to fuck me?"

Dhaerys nodded without hesitation.

Khali managed a little laugh as she spread her legs wide at the right moment and Dhaerys sank down against her in the perfect place. Khali reached out and held Dhaerys as she wrapped her legs around her.

"Fuck me, Mother," she whispered, "Fuck me as hard as you want. Oh, Dhaerys - my darling friend, make me your kitten. I want to be your kitten. Fuck me Dhaerys, and I will be yours."

Dhaerys grinned, "I think little kittens need that, don't they?"

Khali closed her eyes in bliss as she nodded, "Oh yes! Khajiit kittens love to be fucked SO much!"

They went on a long time, each one shuddering and moaning at times as it came to them. When they stopped to rest for a time, Khali looked up and thanked Dhaerys for understanding - or even trying to.

They wanted to go on, but it was getting later and they agreed that they'd play a little more the next day. Dhaerys got off the bed and asked Khali to lie in the other direction.

"Why?" she asked.

"We're lying on the bed the wrong way," Dhaerys said, "We're on it crosswise. We need to have our heads over there, where the pillow is."

Khali looked from one side to the other, "But ... there is that board over there at that end and this one here at this end. If I sleep here, I will not fall out."

"You won't fall out anyway," Dhaerys said, "I won't let you fall out. I'm going to keep you right against me and I'm going to hold you to me tightly. You might not even be able to breathe."

"Why would you hold me like that?" the Khajiit asked in a little confusion.

"Because we have found each other and because I care about you that much," came the reply, "I might be another girl, but I'm all the woman that you need against you at night. You are Khajiit and are often a little cold. I understand that. So I'll keep you warm at night."

Dhaerys' shoulders sagged down a little and the humor left her face. "I do really want you to feel better, and not just because I got your little furnace all tingly. I know why you're so afraid to fall out of a bed that's only this far off the floor and it has nothing to do with the bed."

Khali moved and Dhaerys laid a fur over her. Getting into the bed, she smiled and slid closer to Khali, who opened her arms as she came. "It is my wish," she said as she leaned in to kiss Khali, "that you see that I take you as you are. What lies in your past stays there and from right now, you move ahead and begin to forget the pain. Cry when you need to as long as you find yourself a little farther away from the hurt every time afterward.

I want to play with you the way that we did for the right reasons, because we like to with each other. I will never treat you as the little kitten outside of a room with closed doors. You are not a kitten. You are a very brave Khajiit girl - who is a little crazy for wanting to come with me - and that's all.

With a little luck, you'll soon see that you're in far more danger from me than you are of falling out of bed."

Once again, Khali asked, "Why?"

"Well, because I like men," Dhaerys said just before she rolled her eyes, "But I don't think that I can keep my hands off you for anything."

"Put your hands on me then," Khali sighed as she lifted her leg to place it over Dhaerys' hip, "Khajiit is happy to hear it."

"Turn away from me,"Dhaerys smiled, "I want to make you happy."

"I am happy," Khali grinned, but she understood and rolled away.

Dhaerys took Khali in her arms and rolled onto her back. She caressed the Khajiit everywhere that she could reach slowly and Khali was moaning softly in little time at how her breasts were teased and how the fingers which came to her loins were working wonders on her.

When she felt those fingers drift toward her cleft, she rolled her hips back gently and in another few minutes, she sagged backward, her head lolling almost beside Dhaerys'.

Dhaerys used the difference in their sizes to her advantage and held Khali fast, her fingers pinching and pulling the little nipples that she found in the fur while she ran her two middle fingers in and out slowly.

Khali turned her head and as much as they were able, their tongues danced until Khali bucked urgently while she was held even tighter until she cried out in joy and then sagged back again.

"Khajiit has never ... "

Dhearys smiled as she licked one long ear, "You have now."

Khali looked up at the ceiling with a soft smile, "Yes."

-------------

Khali only woke up once over the night and she was on her back when her eyes opened. She stiffened and dug her claws into the bed instinctively. After a moment, she eased her grip on the mattress on the side away from Dhaerys and felt that she was within five inches of the edge. She tried to force herself not to pant.

"I'm still here," Dhaerys said, half-asleep, "Roll toward me - slowly and with your claws in. You're safe, Khali."

The cat looked over and saw that Dhaerys was on her back as well, her eyes closed. She eased herself onto her side as slowly as she could manage it and came up against Dhaerys, who had rolled toward her to meet her halfway.

"I felt you as you went stiff as a board," she smiled through her closed eyes, "Just calm down and go back to sleep."

"I was so close to the edge," Khali said, holding her hand up, "Only a little longer than my hand."

Dhaerys nodded and yawned, still without opening her eyes, "Not even close to falling out. I've known many women who get less than that to sleep on from their husbands the whole night."

Khali moved down a little and put her face against Dhaerys' chest, "They would be better to sleep alone in trees."

---------------

In the morning, they got a bucket of water from the well and washed out the wine vat, turning on the spigot from the cistern so that it would fill. After that, they cleaned up a little and decided on what they needed to buy, weighing the need against the expense.

"Where should I go to make water?" Khali asked and it got the two of them looking all over. Dhaerys was kicking herself for not asking Avenicci about it. She couldn't believe that they'd bought a house without knowing more about the ... well, the facilities. For all she knew, the people here might step outside and go around back to pee, just as Khali had suggested.

But then she thought about it. She knew where the well was. If she were going to install at least a pit with a seat over it, she sure wouldn't place it on that side of the house.

"Look into everything," she told Khali, "cupboards, closets, anything on THAT side of the house."

After a minute where she realized that she hadn't seen Khali for a little while, she called out and Khali answered from behind a closed door somewhere, "I found it!"

That began the day's adventures.

==========================

**********

The next chapter deals with their adventures before I bring in characters and places not in Skyrim and so none of it belongs to Bethesda Game Studios after that.

0_o

1...345678