An Unlikely Alliance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do'Mu-Jinn looked a little puzzled, "Khajiit has no trouble. Why would he have trouble?" He looked at Omar, "Do you have trouble, brother?"

Omar looked confused, "None at all."

Do'Mu-Jinn laughed, "You see? There is no trouble. We are happy to have such a pair with us. If Basmah means after, then this one says the same thing. He would be happy. What is this question?"

Basmah chuckled, "It is for Dyla, and not for Do'Mu-Jinn, now that he makes this one smile like a fool once more after so long."

She turned to Dyla, "He always made this one do that."

Dyla laughed and nodded, "It is one of this one's favorite things about him, she is learning. What must Dyla say to answer Basmah?"

Basmah stepped close to them all, knowing that there was a guard stationed right there, not a dozen feet away and her voice dropped to a low whisper, "Does Basmah's friend Dyla wish something with her friend and her friend's brothers?"

She looked over into Dylas' eyes, "Does Dyla like this one like that?

If it works and it is good and wanted, Basmah would be very happy like that, she thinks."

Dyla's mouth fell open smiling and she looked at Do'Mu-Jinn and Omar with a laughing smile, "Basmah, only the master thinks this one is that stupid." She stepped between the males, "Does this one look confused in the least?

Basmah, to think and hope of knowing you that way and also with the finest males that this one has ever seen before ..."

"Lead this one away," She laughed, " She is already happy."

––––––––––-

"Don't feel bad when we walk in," Basmah said quietly as they walked up the road to the inn holding hands between them, "People might stare and one or two might even say something. But you're here and you have a right to eat a meal, since we've the gold for it."

Dyla nodded, "This one understands. She will be no trouble."

Do'Mu-Jinn nodded, "But will you not feel bad over it? I am used to this, Basmah.

"

Basmah grinned, "Bad? What for?

I've got my friend Dyla and my lost brothers with me. I know who I'll be leaving with. I know where I'll be sleeping this night."

She looked up and winked, "And if this wonderful day holds just one more kindness in it for me, I know who I'll be sleeping with, too."

––––––––––––––––

Things in the inn got a little quiet as they walked in through the door and took the same table where Basmah had been sitting earlier. Saadia stared and then ignored them. They waited for a time, and then Basmah got up and walked to the bar.

She looked at Holda, "We are here to eat and drink a little in peace and then we'll go. We have enough gold to pay like anyone else. Why can't we be served? Jarl Balgruuf gave his permission for us to come inside the city. Is there something wrong?"

Holda shook her head, "No friend, nothing is wrong."

She looked away across the inn, "SAADIA! There are customers here. Come here and serve them."

Basmah looked at Saadia – who was glaring daggers at her - for a moment and then she smiled at Holda.

"Just so that you know. I cannot foretell the future at all, but unless I miss my guess, Saadia will tell you – after I am sitting there once more – that I am not to be trusted and that I am a thief, and all manner of things. We come from the same place and knew each other as girls.

When she says all of those things, please just nod and tell her to serve us anyway and ..."

She reached into her pocket, "please give her this gold piece for me as a tip ahead of time. Tell her that it's more than she ever gave me and to please just calm down."

She smiled, "And if she faints, you could just serve us yourself and in that case, please keep the gold piece."

She sighed, "We just want a good meal before we go to sleep at the end of a long day."

"You don't mean her any harm?" Holda asked, "I like Saadia and she always works hard for me here."

"Not at all," Basmah smiled genuinely, "I have no reason to wish her harm. We just didn't part on good terms, her and I, that's all. But I hold it as being in the past and nothing to ever be bothered over.

Look, if our being here is such trouble, please tell me where we might find a good meal at this time of the day and we'll leave to spend our coin there instead. I'll just mention to the Jarl that it caused you trouble the next time that I'm speaking to him."

She ordered four bottles of ale and paid for them and then she walked back to her table. There was another woman there chattering to Do'Mu-Jinn and Dyla. He looked a little uncomfortable. She looked a little annoyed. Omar sat looking around. Basmah knew that really, he was listening closely.

"My name is Ysolde," the woman said, "And your companion said that she knows Ri'Saad the trader! I've been trying to get an in with him for a long time. I'm very sympathetic to the Khajiit and their troubles and – "

"And you're sitting in my seat," Basmah said with a little smile.

Ysolde apologized and got up but she was back a moment later, carrying the chair that she'd been sitting in before. She set it down next to Do'Mu-Jinn and almost leaned against him, "Anyway – "

"Ri'Saad has gone," Basmah said, "I'd guess that he might be back in a fortnight or so. Have you gotten to names yet? This one's name is Omar. This lovely female is Dyla. And here we have Do'Mu-Jinn. Do you understand the 'Do' prefix Ysolde?"

She shook her head, "Well I know that 'Ri' means a leader, but – "

"'Do' means a warrior," Basmah smiled, "Not a trader, if that's your interest. Dyla was only there to provide muscle in case they were attacked on the road. Do'Mu-Jinn does not know Ri'Saad at all and has never met him."

"He's ... large for a Khajiit," Ysolde smiled.

Basmah shook her head, "If you want to know the Khajitt, Ysolde, I mean really know of them, then you have to learn that there are many different kinds. Most Nords only ever see one of them, Cathays.

Do'Mu-Jinn is a Cathay-raht and they're bigger."

She smiled, "And earlier today, I met an even larger one.

We're going to be staying here for a time, completely unrelated to Ri'Saad and his caravan, I'm afraid. My boyfriends don't know Ri'Saad. My girlfriend knew him, but no longer works for him. None of us have anything to do with trading in any way.

I'm Basmah, by the way. We're here for our evening meal, unless there's something ...?"

Ysolde stared, "Your ... boy ... friends and your ...?"

She looked at Do'Mu-Jinn and he smiled back at her with a little nod. Omar leaned forward, putting his chin on his raised hand with a small smile, "They keep us busy."

Basmah nodded as she took Dyla's furry hand, "We like it when all of us are busy."

Ysolde watched as Basmah opened her mouth and began to suck on Dyla's little finger, her eyes never leaving Ysolde's.

"Girlfriend, yes," Dyla smiled with a soft sigh as she put her head against Basmah, "Khajiit do not like to be cold at night. You would know it, this one thinks, if you knew them well.

Perhaps this lovely Nord girl would like to learn of it?

By ... touch?"

"Oh," Ysolde said, "I'm sorry to disturb you. It was ... good to meet you. I didn't know that ... Khajiit could ..."

"Well they can," Basmah smiled helpfully.

"Often," Dyla added, looking Ysolde in the eye evenly, "These ones will probably all sleep in a large ball - after it is finished between us for another night.

Does this one wish for a place in the bed with us?"

Ysolde leaned back in her chair, looking shocked, "No, I ... that is, I mean to say ..."

Basmah chuckled, "Good to meet you too Ysolde, and have a pleasant evening, won't you?"

Ysolde nodded as she stood up and backed away a step. She mumbled her farewell and almost ran out of the door.

"Thank you, Basmah," Do'Mu-Jinn said with relief as she handed him a bottle, "I have never heard anyone who could speak so fast! She put her hand ..."

Basmah smiled, "Really? Did you like it?"

He shook his head, his eyes large at the memory.

"Yes."

The girls laughed and he grinned then.

Omar had gotten up and was now coming back with the mug of mead that Ysolde had forgotten.

He sat down and looked into the mug as he swirled it around gently, "Mostly full, "he shrugged, "Not a complete waste, anyway. What was that about? Do you know that girl, Sister?"

Basmah shook her head, "No, but I saw her in the marketplace today and I heard her tell other people in conversations that she was trying to get into the merchant's trade. I have an idea that might be good for us - and her."

"Did this one really want to play with her?" Dyla asked with a slightly hopeful smile, "Dyla liked her in a way, but she is SO tight in her nerves, This one sees it in her shoulders. I saw that you were teasing her, so Dyla played along."

"I was teasing to get her to bugger off at first, because I was annoyed at how she just wandered over making eyes at the boys," Basmah nodded, "But then I saw inside of her a little and I remembered her in the markeplace."

She looked at Dyla and kissed her quickly with a grin, "Then I saw the, I dunno, sultry look in the way that you were laying out your own tease and ..."

She shrugged, "I could see us doing many nice things with each other and Ysolde in the middle. I think she needs a really good fucking. She'd feel a lot better for it. She might come back, who can say?"

"Dyla knows that she could need a really good -"

She stopped when she felt Do'Mu-Jinn take her hand and squeeze it very softly. She looked across the table and he looked so good to her. The little smile was gone and it was as though the room and it's goings on were forgotten and far away. His eyes locked onto hers.

Dyla groaned softly as she watched him nod to her slightly once.

"Khajiit will not forget Khajiit, my new sister. This one sees that you trust in Basmah as this one trusts in Omar. It is the same. This one was raised far from Elsweyr, but he has not forgotten what fur against fur means to our kind. He thinks that we go together from here, all four, but Dyla will never want for what she needs."

Dyla smiled, her eyes shining as she returned his subtle nod, "Thank you, Brother."

The moment passed and Omar sipped Ysolde`s mead as he looked at Basmah, "My sister has always had a way to mix pleasure with business. Usually it ends well and becomes pleasurable business."

He looked into the mug for a moment, "With a lot of good fucking, Dyla."

Dyla looked at Omar and saw another set of qualities, some far different from those she could see in Do'Mu-Jinn. He was smoother in some ways, very polished and if it was needed, he could manage to exude sophistication.

But it wasn't what she saw in his eyes now as he looked over the rim of the mug. His dark eyes spoke volumes to her heart in one instant.

She'd never had a human male before, but she knew now that she had one whenever she wanted.

And she knew absolutely that she wanted these males.

"Then Dyla feels joy to know Omar," she nodded.

Dyla looked around for a moment, "Want to sit on Omar`s lap, Do`Mu-Jinn`s too. Too much familyness here. Too much nice. Too much light to see by."

"I know" Basmah said with a little grimace, "If you take the good food out of it – which we haven't had any of yet – this place doesn't have enough closeness in it by a wide measure. Not for what I feel in us four, anyway."

Dyla nodded, "Yes. Look, all of you, this one is here alone without Basmah. Basmah has been alone for a long time. She has brothers again. so I say she also has Dyla."

There was a slight challenge in Dyla's eyes and also something more. Do'Mu-Jinn took her hand in his again and nodded, "So Dyla has brothers too. This one understands what was meant."

Dyla took Do'Mu-Jinn's hand in both of hers and kissed it, happy that it had been spelled out and declared.

"It doesn`t matter," Basmah said, "she`s gone. She might be back, though. I did see the want in her eyes. She just has to get herself past the `Nice girls don`t DO that` side of her head."

Dyla grinned, "Dyla hopes that it happens. She looked like she has a better place to sleep that we do and now Dyla thinks that she would like to see her between our boys."

"Our boys?" Basmah smiled.

Dyla nodded with certainty, "Yes."

She leaned forward, her finger making a wide arc around the table, "Look at us all. I see much. Handsome males who must surely have ... the way to make females groan only to look. Dyla knows that she CANNOT be the only one to feel this."

She looked at Basmah, "Smoky eyes to make girls weak, I see in Basmah. Dyla does not have this, but she has eyes to weaken girls too. Khajiit girls learn early to show interest and mystery with their eyes while their hands take gold quietly."

"You're forgetting the two girls who can make males almost fall down when they only walk, "Omar smiled softly, "If we are your boys, then ..."

Dyla grinned, "You have your girls. What does Basmah say?"

Basmah nodded as she sipped her ale, "I say that I've been waiting for you to make it plain like this, Dyla." She groaned quietly, "We're going to need a room soon, I think."

"I really liked the sleeping in a ball thing that Dyla said," Omar smiled.

Dyla laughed, "Dyla meant a heap, a pile, not a ball. Balls aren't for sleeping."

Before all of the responses that her remark had ignited even came out, Saadia came over then, "What do YOU want?"

"Four dinners, all hot beef and easy on the poison, please," Basmah smiled pleasantly.

"That's not what I meant," Saadia began, "shouldn't you be –"

"It's what I meant," Basmah said, a little pointedly, "We're here for a meal, nothing more. I shouldn't be anywhere but where I am, which is here, still waiting for a little service."

Saadia shook her head, "What about –"

"Our dinners?" Basmah asked, "Yes, as I said before –"

"I mean Kemaatu," Saadia hissed.

"I mean four meals," Basmah hissed right back, leaning over; "I don't know what you're talking about. I've got money; I can come here and buy what I want – which is a few hot meals, alright?

Look, if you're a little slow today, this is the extent of our relationship now. I order what I want and you bring it to me. What's hard about that?

Outside, you don't even have to look at me at all if you see me on the street, but in here, you do what I want. That's it, as simple as I can make it for you."

"Why are you doing this?" Saadia asked, looking hurt.

Basmah sighed, "Oh shut the dam. I know you, remember?

We're here because they sell good food here. We're hungry. We have money. What's the problem?"

Now, can we get service out of you tonight or not, Princess? Just say the word, and we'll leave – after I complain to your boss."

"I won't make you anything," Saadia said, "Get out."

Basmah stood up and walked over to the bar. To Holda, she apologized, "I'm sorry, but Saadia has refused to serve us. Sorry for the trouble."

"Hold on, dear," Holda said, "How do you know Saadia?"

Basmah looked back and still saw the daggers so she said, "It's a long story and it's not my place to tell it. Her name is not Saadia. Ask her about it if you want to hear a good lie. She does that very well and so easily. I have grown tired of protecting her. We wanted four of your best beef dinners – the ones which cost the most. But we are tired and want none of her games anymore.

Goodnight to you."

They hadn't even reached the door when they heard Holda yell, "SAADIA! I WANT A WORD WITH YOU!"

––––––––––––––––

They wandered down the road to the Drunken Huntsman. The evening had come on and it was a little cool and damp. Basmah put up her hood.

"I can see that I'm going to be buying all of our food in the market if this nonsense keeps up," Basmah grumbled, "I'm very sorry about all that."

"What was it?" Dyla asked, "This one could see that you were getting angry."

Basmah sighed, "I liked the way that it smelled in there when I went to see the serving girl earlier. She's the one that I was protecting. That's over now, but even after all of it, I think that I was hoping that just once, I might hear her thank me. But she didn't and that's all."

"It's Iman," Omar said gently, "She always was a self-important fool."

Do'Mu-Jinn nodded, "Iman would never have served us, sister. You know that. Think that to her, it would never do for a Suda to serve three Khajh such as us."

Omar nodded, "None of that is left, but that changes little to Iman.

I'm surprised that you didn't tell her that if she didn't serve us, that you would tell the Alik'r yourself. It is what I would have done – unless she wanted to buy me off with a tumble in her bed to buy my silence. I wouldn't do that part of it, but it would be nice to see her agree before I reminded her that she has fallen a long way."

Basmah sighed, "I hope that I don't know anyone in this other place and just the name puts me right off, to say the truth of it."

They all looked surprised as Ysolde came walking up to them.

"Hello again," Basmah smiled pleasantly.

"Hello," Ysolde smiled, "I went back to the Bannered Mare to look for you, but you were gone. Holda is screaming at her serving girl now, so I didn't stay. Who wants to listen to that?

And anyway, you weren't there. I was thinking about what you said Dyla, and ... I .. I, uh, think that ..."

Dyla stepped over to Ysolde, "Shhh pretty one, we stand here in the road at night. Who wishes to bargain at such a time? Has this one had her meal yet?"

"No," Ysolde said, "I was a bit shocked at what you said and I left. I think that I was almost home before I realised that I'd completely forgotten to eat!"

Dyla nodded and took Ysolde`s hand, bringing it to the middle of her chest, "Speak low and softly to this one. She has the same heart as you – a girl`s heart can hear another`s very easily. Speak to this one and she will listen and know what is wanted. Now say it truly, was it the shock, as this one says – or was it perhaps a pleasant little feeling, a quiet hope – over what she might have?" Dyla purred as she kissed Ysolde once and left a soft lick on her lips.

Ysolde wasn't sure how she ought to feel at this. She lost whatever she thought that a respectable Nord woman ought to think as her tongue came out to lick her own lips.

She looked around at them. Dyla was smiling. Actually, they all were. Omar was doing the best job at looking mildy interested and Do'Mu-Jinn looked to be very interested indeed. Basmah seemed to be having a little trouble trying hard not to appear delighted.

Ysolde just couldn't really tell which ... of them had their hands on her ass out here in the road. She decided not to care, since it felt so good.

"That one, "Ysolde hissed, "The second one. The pleasant-feeling one.

Can we?"

"Not on empty stomachs surely," Basmah smiled, "Lets get a meal first and we can get to know each other better."

Ysolde was about to agree when Dyla stepped before her again and leaned in, rubbing her face against Ysolde's neck.

"This one likes Ysolde so much, " she purred softly, "She hopes that Ysolde would like to have Dyla's body against her. Khajiit girls know how to fuck with another girl. It is a gift which comes in our nature."

Dyla's hand was already on Ysolde's breast and it was working magic for the Nord woman right through her clothing.

"With a little care and the right words, such a lovely one could have two Khajiit and two Redguards for her love tonight, and if you know of it, the prick of a Khajiit can bring it's own wonders."

Ysolde groaned, "Yes ... I've heard that. ...

I've heard that getting some with a Khajiit boy always makes a girl scream every time."

She heard Dyla's sweet giggle just as she felt the furry face rub itself higher on her cheek. "It is so. Truly, Ysolde will cry out in her joy when she feels this.