An Unlikely Alliance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Look at Do'Mu-Jinn. He is so large and ... well a girl can find a nice place to sleep – only by curling up a little on his warm chest, no? He is quiet and so polite, a good male – a fine male, no? You knew this only to look at him. It is why you sat so near to him, feeling the warmth ... wanting his touch. We all saw and we know.

But in the dark of the night ... in a place away from anyone`s eyes ... with a beautiful female against him ..."

She moaned very softly in Ysolde's ear and it ended in a sigh, "There is a reason ... why we are called ...beastfolk, Ysolde. Dyla is the same.

And," Dyla whispered, putting just a touch of wanton crooning into it, "Ysolde can smile to herself as this Khajiit girl takes away what he put into her after. Has this one ever felt a Khajiit tongue on her?

In her special little place? Hmm?"

Ysolde sounded breathless and she looked a little nervous. "Do you really mean ... th-that? That you'd put your - your mouth on me a-and lick ... me there? I`ve never – I`ve always wanted ... that."

Dyla's face was before her, close up, "Yes," she nodded slowly, "This one wishes very much to put her soft and warm furry lips over all of your wonderful body – in all of your secret places."

Ysolde stared into the feline eyes; the slits there opened wide, "It is no lie, my lovely one. Has anyone told this one that she speaks so fast?"

"Well ... yes," Ysolde said quietly with a sad-looking little nod, "I've heard that before."

Dyla nodded, "It comes from being tight inside! This one needs to be calmed and Khajiit wants to do this for you. She wants to do it for you so much."

Dyla kissed Ysolde softly for a moment. "This one is so lovely, but she needs love. Some of that must come from girls. We know best how to give it. Khajiit will give her this, Basmah too! We can teach Ysolde how girls can give love to another girl who needs this from them.

Khajiit will make her tongue rough to rouse the Nord girl, but in the right little places - the secret girl places, Khajiit will send in her soft little tongue for Ysolde." She moaned slowly right into Ysolde`s face and it became the softest hiss as it ended.

"Deep into Ysolde."

Her voice slid lower and it was very quiet, purring as Ysolde shivered while she felt the barest grain of that tongue over her lips until it was inside, smoothly lengthening and twisting over and around Ysolde's in soft caresses.

Ysolde stood with her eyes closed, quivering a little after the kiss, biting her lower lip out in the street.

"Better, yes?" Dyla smiled softly.

Ysolde nodded and whispered, "Oh fuck, I can't feel my legs."

Dyla smiled sweetly, "See?

Also ... well," she groaned low in her throat, "Ysolde seems to be a sort of smart Nord girl to this one, and so she must know that the Redguard are famed widely as a warlike people, no? Ones like that know what it is to live very close to the edge of their lives very often.

What do you think that warriors like this do in a bed – fight?

Never," she sighed.

"Wh-what ... do they do, then? " Ysolde moaned.

Dyla whispered, "They make love like it is their last chance – every time, sweet thing – every time – all night. This Khajiit girl knows this well."

Ysolde heard and felt Basmah from behind, kissing her other ear, "You could run out of fingers if you try to count the ways that such a loving could come to you, Sweetness.

Two pricks, two cunnies ...

Ooohh," she sighed. "Four mouths!"

Her voice sank low and she whispered into Ysolde`s ear, `Four tits, Ysolde. Hard nipples to suckle on as both of your holes feel tongues at the same time."

Basmah smiled as Ysolde leaned her head back against hers, not being able to help it.

"That sounds sooo goood, " the Nord moaned.

Basmah groaned in reply, rubbing herself against Ysolde's bottom slowly.

"Eight hands – and all for you. The dream of any woman; to be kissed, licked, both breasts suckled all at once, fucked well again and again ... surely there are empresses who do know not of these delights."

"MmmmmmoooOOOHHHH," Ysolde moaned, "I want to be fucked like that."

"Oh of course," Basmah sighed, "and often over the night. You could have us all to fuck with. Do you think that you would like to watch also?"

Ysolde nodded with a groan, `Want ... want to see you getting fucked, sucking and getting fucked."

"Then you will," Basmah whispered, "I promise also that you will know a secret thing, a slow and gentle lesson that few women ever get to have and cherish.

I promise to you, Ysolde. You will lie between two males who want you and at least once this night – you will know how it is to feel completely filled in both places at once.

Such a thing is done rarely, for not many women have two males for them with hearts such as our two have."

"Do you know of this,?" Ysolde asked, her eyes open now, "Do you get this from your men, you and Dyla?"

"Often," Basmah fibbed, not saying that though she had done it with Omar and Do`Mu-Jinn, it had been a long time ago. She`d done it – and often – then. She really couldn`t see why all three of them, including Ysolde couldn`t have that joy now.

She licked Ysolde's ear softly for a few moments and then she whispered, "I come from nobility among the Redguard. I was a noble from House Khajh while it stood. We were warriors and sharp minds in business.

Look past lovely Dyla for a moment. See Omar there.

He is my brother - my twin brother, Ysolde. Do'Mu-Jinn is my adopted brother. We took him in and trained him. Us three are all that are left of our house.

And we have fucked with each other all of our lives. I know this joy that I tell of. I know it well, just as Dyla knows it."

Ysolde gaped, though she tried not to, "You fuck with ..."

Basmah nodded, "If you know what you're about, you find the ones who are the best for you in your bed and you hold those ones very close. Even if the best ones that you find are your own. It just happened that way, that's all.

And we would share this joy with you. Ysolde would be our darling in the bed – if we had such a bed, in such a place to do this in. You would have seed in all of your places. Boys to put it in, girls to take it out.

You could even lie in the arms of two girls who ache even now to please you - while you watch two males fucking.

Those males love us. They also love each other."

Ysolde's eyes opened wide and Dyla slid her tongue along the Nord's lip, "Has this one ever seen this? It is very good to watch - if you have the fingers of another girl in you as it happens.

We could share everything ... if ..."

Ysolde grabbed the girl's wrists, "Come on," she said, "I'm buying the meals. I live alone in the house that my parents left me. My bed is fucking huge."

She looked back, "But my big bed is always empty, with only me alone in it.

So please? Please say it. Only please say that you'll do it?

I never get anything like this - what you're talking about - something that's so easy and simple for girls like you. The exciting men around here turn out to be idiots every time.

The only man who wants me won't shut the hell up about the feud his family's in that NOBODY gives a crap about. Almost everything he says has the same thing in it about damning their rivals.

What girl wants to hear that garbage when she`s aching to feel arms around her and needs his prick more than she needs to breathe?

He even muttered it the one time that I let him fuck me. Right in the middle as I looked up and decided that maybe I ought to be his forever, he opened his mouth and that shit fell out!

Now he's too stupid to guess why it never happened again and – "

She hung her head, "And I'M the one who feels like she's being punished."

Ysolde groaned, "I`m not made to strut around in armour with a bow on my back and a blade in my hand like you two are.

I saw you today, out in the marketplace, Basmah. You were looking around – probably just stopping to see the place, like it was nothing to you.

The only ones who would have walked up to you were guards - and then they'd have the stones for it if they knew that there was at least one other guard near just in case.

You looked that fierce to me – so beautiful and fierce, like you owned the whole show.

Like it was just a stop on your way from one adventure to the next, a little moment where you paused to hear the birds. I... I've never even had a thought about girls in my whole life before.

But I think I fell in love with you in the marketplace today and ..."

She looked down and groaned sadly, "Now I stand here with my knees feeling like water. Two men right there like I know I could never get to look at me. This here, with you all and feeling Dyla and her hands on me ... it just finished me. I can't even get a man to love me. It's hopeless and the things that two fierce and beautiful girls have whispered to me...

I'd give anything to know how it feels - any of it from any of you!

I almost want to cry. You're offering a night to me like I can never have. You're offering ALL of you - you girls too."

Basmah, Dyla, I don`t have anything like that in my life, not ever, not even once.

THIS is an adventure to me, standing in the street listening to whispers out of the mouths of real women, the kind that I can admire.

Getting felt up and kissed properly by women, like it's something that I ought to EXPECT in my bed and not only dream of.

I've never even met real women like you two, women who don't give a fuck what people think, not meek and mousey, boring and barely-pretty things like I am.

Please? I just want someone to love me like they mean it. I'm dying inside to know what it feels like to have someone love me like that.

Please say that we can do it."

They could have given her an argument, telling her that it wasn`t so glamorous if you haven`t eaten in a few days or if you had to favor one arm because a sword stroke got through your block though your armour prevented the cut which should have happened. That didn`t keep the pain or the bruise away.

Basmah didn't have the heart to tell Ysolde that she'd been standing there at least once on her way through the marketplace today, not doing any of what Ysolde had imagined in her fanciful way, it had been a much more mundane thought that was going through her head then.

She'd really needed a piss and was wondering where to do that as she went on in her busy day.

But things changed for Basmah and the others then. They`d meant to do everything that they`d said – but they`d been thinking of the warm place to do it in.

Basmah did have ideas for Ysolde – business ones too. Now she had a few more which had nothing to do with business at all. She looked at the others and nodded once.

Dyla hugged Ysolde, "These ones will be yours this night, Ysolde. It is so. This one wants to kiss you for so long, until you are happy and calm."

Omar nodded, "This night, Ysolde will know four lovers. Because she needs so much."

"Until the dawn," Do'Mu-Jinn smiled.

Basmah stepped forward and took Ysolde by the jaw gently. She kissed her hard so that Ysolde whimpered, never having known anything like it before.

Basmah drew back slowly, her tongue sucking Ysolde's until it was out of her mouth where she began to fellate it for a moment.

Ysolde felt her wetness as it began the long trip down her leg. Basmah held her eyes in a lock with her own.

"You`re not just barely pretty,"`Basmah said with no humor in her face, "You`re beautiful, Ysolde. We all see it. We`ll do just as we said we`d do with you tonight – don`t doubt us.

But what`s changed is that I have options for you afterward, real choices for you to make.

Do you know the difference, Ysolde? The women - the proper women who lie asleep all around us in those houses, they look down on us - because they think that we are below them. We are just the same as they are. The only difference is that we admit what we are. Females all want just what you want.

But they can never admit it - not even to themselves.

But there is no difference. All of us are like cats - in our hearts. We ache to feel, to do, to lick and suck and most of all fuck like the little cats who howl out in the night when they finally get what they want."

She grinned, "Some of us - like Dyla here - even have fur.

You said that we don't give a fuck what people think. You were very correct in that. I refuse to roll in the gutter, but in the night, I get what I want and you can too.

These others, these shams who try to pretend that they don't want these things, they tell themselves that they're better but they're really not. They're miserable because they won't do what they need done - the same as anyone.

They even know this.

Really, they just wish that they were better, because maybe if they were - they hope - then they wouldn't feel that ache, that want that we all have in us.

They even laugh at males - never even guessing that males have this lesson in them innately. They just know it.

We have to tell ourselves that it's alright to seek for some joy - which is pretty stupid, isn't it?

So who deserves the laughter, hmm?

Now you know why these two are always smiling. They get theirs and the funniest thing to them is to see those looks, as if someone actually thinks that they're better than them.

Look at them, Ysolde. You're looking at a pair of kings. They look like they own the world, no?

Now you know why.

We all like you. Dyla and I want a friend like you. You let us girl, and you won`t be mousey and meek anymore. You won`t even need to wear armour, either.

You'll have two males to fuck you. You'll know what it's like to feel two girls against you who won't let you go to sleep without moaning out how you love them – just because they want to hear you say it that way one more time."

She took Ysolde's jaw in her hand again, but this time, her kiss was the softest, most soul-touching thing that she could give to Ysolde.

When she drew back, she didn't let go, she just held that face and smiled, "And you'll have Basmah against you too. I have the love of the others here. I know it and they know they have mine.

Now, more than anything, I want to make love to Ysolde, so that she knows this joy and how it really feels.

Until you cannot anymore. We promise to love you this night.

When you lie before me covered in the seed and the spit of all of us, your face shiny from the juices from licking a Khajiit girl - when you're too tired and well-loved to move - when you can't seem to get completely comfortable because of the sweetest tickle that comes from male seed leaking out of you ...

That's when you'll look up and see my want of you.

That's when I'll lie with you and make you know that you really did fall in love with me while you looked at me in the marketplace.

And if we've done it right, you'll know that you've really been loved."

Ysolde stood blinking as Basmah took her hand away. She looked at each one of them and then back at Basmah's soft smile.

She grabbed Basmah's hand and almost dragged her up the steps to the door.