An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, it was unfair. I wasn't trying to be an asshole. I'm not one of those guys who cycles through women and treats them like shit or anything. And, well, fuck it. I'm not going to make excuses for what I was doing. I'm just saying what happened.

So anyway, I don't know if she could tell that I was distant or not. I think I was doing a pretty good job of hiding it. Or maybe I wasn't actually hiding it. Maybe I was just more to terms with what I had with Autumn… Somehow, I was less stressed about it than before. And things were getting even more involved. Yeah, it was weird.

After dinner, we went to see some flick. I've already forgotten what it was now. I remember looking around a lot, wondering if Autumn would show up like the last time I went to the theater. But she was nowhere to be found. I guess our 'unlikely encounters' have come to a close… After the movie was over, Heather suggested we go back to her place. This nagging voice in the back of my mind kept at me, constantly reminding me that Autumn would be at home, waiting for me to get online. But I felt trapped. Maybe I can get out of spending the night anyway… Probably not.

We were back at her place when my phone buzzed. My pulse instantly quickened and I waited for an opportunity to see who called. It could have been anyone, and on a Friday night, wouldn't surprise me if it was just one of my friends. But something was telling me it wasn't just anybody.

I was having a hard time getting a minute alone, so I went into the bathroom. I flipped the fan on and sat on the toilet seat. It was a text message.

'can you get on soon? im still feeling like i was before. i thought we could have some fun online tonight. or on the phone maybe. wanna make me dizzy?'

Fuuuuck. I had to work to stifle my groan of disappointment. I wanted nothing more than to get the hell out of my girlfriend's place and back to my own right then. But somehow… I knew I couldn't do it. Well, I couldn't and still get away with it somehow. I just had this gut feeling that it would be too obvious, that Heather would freak out, and then all the truth would somehow get out… And I didn't want her to know. Well, I didn't want anybody to know, but especially not her.

I quickly replied, still hiding in the bathroom. 'I would love to make you dizzy, but i cant till tomorrow i think. sorry'

I hope she wouldn't be pissed. Not that I really feared that she would expose me for what we had been doing, but because she was young. And young girls could be capricious. There's no telling how she might try to take it out on me. But then again, maybe she won't be upset at all. She *is* remarkably mature… in some ways.

After the message was sent, I turned the phone off. I was afraid to deal with any more messages from her. So I got up and flushed the toilet, then washed my hands for good measure. Looking at myself in the mirror, I had this odd sensation of the man looking back at me. This was a guy skating on thin fuckin' ice. Someone who barely had any control at all anymore. Not the reflection I was used to.

And I was hard. Oh, to make her 'dizzy' tonight…

I left the room and Heather found me. She was being extra affectionate tonight, and it didn't take her long to discover my erection. She cooed into my ear, "Yeah, it has been a little too long, hasn't it…"

Well, it wasn't really for her. But what could I do? As we undressed and fell into her bed, all I could picture was the last time I was there. With Autumn. And here's the most fucked up part of the whole thing. Did I feel guilty? Yeah, I did. Not because of why you'd think. But because I felt like I was cheating. On Autumn.

Yeah. What the hell.

I had breakfast with her the next morning, and then we parted ways as she had plans. All the better for me anyway. The first thing I did when I got home was get online. She wasn't there, but an email was.

'Well, here I am all by myself, and you are out doing who knows what. I have been thinking about our conversation all day. I can't get rid of this buzz at all, I've been riled since you logged offline. I guess you won't be able to get online tonight, which is really shitty because I think it would've been fun. I'm going to go to bed, and I'm going to touch myself thinking about what could've been. So it won't be a total loss, but I bet it would have been a lot better if we did it together. Hope you're at least thinking about me.'

Ouch. I don't think I had ever gotten a guilt trip quite like that before. But I'd never been in a situation at all like this before either, so go figure. My brain didn't know how to process the email. Do I feel bad? Do I feel turned on? I think both. Maybe that was her plan. I wonder how I can make it up to her… Then I tried to shake the thought out of my head. Gimme a break, I don't *owe* her anything!

I turned off the computer out of misplaced annoyance and tried not to think about it for the rest of the afternoon. I had other shit to do anyway. I wanted to hit the gym again, had to go the store, maybe even do some reading. Something besides emails and IMs and text messages.

And so I did all that. It was around 5:00pm when I finally decided to check online again, feeling more clear-headed and ready to talk to her. Like I said, I don't know why I felt so put off before… I think my emotions were running on empty and starting to short-circuit a bit. She was online, but marked as away. So I sent her a message saying hello and then did some grading at my desk to pass the time.

TeacherPet: hey

TeacherPet: I was away

Me: But now you're here

TeacherPet: yes

TeacherPet: how are you?

Me: Okay, you?

TeacherPet: same

TeacherPet: what have you been up to today

Me: Mostly errands and stuff

TeacherPet: oh

TeacherPet: did you get my email?

Me: I did.

TeacherPet: did you have a nice date last night?

Me: eh

Me: I had someplace else I'd rather have been

TeacherPet: too bad you didn't find a way

Me: I know.

TeacherPet: anyway.

Me: So how was it last night?

TeacherPet:?

Me: Well, you said last night wasn't going to be a total loss

TeacherPet: oh ya

TeacherPet: not really satisfying

TeacherPet: to be honest.

Me: That sucks

TeacherPet: I know.

TeacherPet: can only fantasize so much

TeacherPet: doesn't work as well when you've had the real thing

TeacherPet: I think anyway.

Me: Yeah, that makes sense

TeacherPet: so what are you doing tonight?

Me: No big plans

Me: Maybe hang out online ;)

Me: You going to be around?

TeacherPet: maybe

Me: Only maybe?

TeacherPet: ya we'll see

TeacherPet: depends

Me: On what?

TeacherPet: i'm feeling really antsy

TeacherPet: need to DO something

Me: Ahh

Me: jumping jacks?

TeacherPet: :P

TeacherPet: what are you wearing?

Me: Wow- subject change!

TeacherPet: yep

TeacherPet: so tell me

Me: Nothing special

Me: just shorts and a t-shirt

TeacherPet: oh

TeacherPet: im wearing a towel

Me: That's it?

TeacherPet: yup

TeacherPet: like that?

Me: Don't be coy

TeacherPet: wanna see?

Me: Sure

TeacherPet: okay

TeacherPet: oops wait…

TeacherPet: I don't have my camera anymore

Me: doh

TeacherPet: guess you'll have to come over to see

Me: hah, I wish :P

TeacherPet: Do you?

Me: Well you know how it is

TeacherPet: yeah yeah

TeacherPet: ive heard it :P

And before I could come up with a reply, she logged offline. I blinked in surprise. Did her connection give out? Did she do that on purpose? Was it my internet flaking out? I opened up a webpage to see if one loaded; it did. So I closed the Messenger and reopened it, to see if maybe that was wigging out. It seemed fine, and she was still not there. And then, bzzzzzzz. It was my phone.

Maybe her internet shitted out again.

As I pulled it out of my pocket, it buzzed again. What the- it's not a text. Incoming call…

I looked at the call ID and recognized her number. I began to panic a little; I hadn't expected this at all. Should I not answer? Now I was out of my comfort zone… My fingers did the thinking for me. I took the call.

Bringing the phone up to my ear, I paused for a brief second, and then, "Hello?"

"Hey."

"Uh- hi…"

"It's me."

"Yeah… What's up?" I tried to sound relaxed.

"I wanted to talk to ya!" she turned a more cheerful tone.

"I thought we were talking."

"Well you have a nice voice, and I was like, bored of typing."

"Oh…"

"So I had just taken a shower. That's why I'm in a towel."

"That uh, makes sense."

"Yeah. I don't just wear towels for the fun of it or anything. That'd be weird, right?" I could hear a sarcastic smile through the phone.

"Well I'm not one to judge."

"Always so elusive!"

"Just saying."

"So, you like me in a towel?"

I swallowed a dry lump forming in my throat. Something told me this was bad, and going someplace worse, but…

"Well it sounds nice."

"My parents aren't home," she stated flatly.

Not really sure how to respond… "Oh."

"Yeah. Last night, since I was home and everything, I told them, like, they needed to get out more. Go do dinner and a movie, like other couples…" The point was not lost on me. "Anyway, I got the movie times for them and convinced them to go tonight. So now I'm all by myself."

"How selfless of you…"

"I know. But don't you think I deserve some kinda company too?"

"Autumn…"

"What?"

"You know I can't come over."

"But why?" she pouted.

"You know why."

"God! Nobody is gonna know!"

"You can't be sure!"

"Yes I can!" she retorted defiantly. "Nobody has found out yet, after everything! And you know it…"

"Yeah, well, we've been- uh- lucky…"

"It isn't luck! I have been really good…" she started to soften her voice. "I've kept our little secret. But it's getting hard. I mean, you don't know what it's like… I'm sitting here alone and thinking, like, if I just told somebody, then you wouldn't have any reason to hide anymore…"

Any control I thought I had on the situation was slipping through my fingers, and fast. "Uhh- it doesn't- doesn't work like that, Autumn," I tried to reason.

"Haven't I been good?" she repeated.

"Yeah, but…"

"Don't I deserve a reward?" her innocence began to have a sensual drip.

I gave a nervous chuckle, "Well…"

"Nobody is here…"

"I…"

"I haven't been able to relax since yesterday… Telling you about my orgasms… I can't stop thinking about it- thinking about you, um… giving me more…"

Oh. Shit.

"We can't."

"We don't have to stay here if you don't want… We can go someplace. Anyplace else. I don't care… Just come… Pleeease…"

"I don't- I don't even know where we'd go…"

"Well, there's your place," she insinuated.

"That's uh- not safe…"

"Fine," she whispered, "anywhere is fine… Come pick me up? Let's just drive… I can't wait anymore…"

Jesus this was sounding tempting.

"God, Autumn…" I was breaking and she knew it.

"Mmm… It'll be so worth it… And…" she trailed off.

I had to know. "And…?"

"I'm- um… I'm already a little wet. Just talking to you."

My shoulders slumped. Even if my mind hadn't caught up yet, my body knew it was beat. I was speechless.

"Hello…?" she prodded.

"Yeah."

"Does that bother you?" she was asking sweetly.

"No… not bothered…"

"Do you like it?"

"Christ. You know."

"Are you… hard?" her voice was young, curious, knowing.

"Yes," I hissed a sigh.

"Mhmm…" she sighed back, pleased. "So you're going to come?" She tacked on quickly, "Come over, I mean…"

"It's such a… a bad fucking idea…"

"No it isn't… it's gooood… Do you remember where I live?"

"I… I think so."

"Okay… I guess I can't just wear a towel if we're going to go somewhere else though…" she sounded remorseful, but she was teasing me.

"Yeah." I answered, dazed.

"I'll try to make it up to you."

"Oh…"

"So you're coming over now?" and persisted.

I hesitated.

"Because I need you…" she purred.

"Y-yeah. I am. I am."

I heard a rustling over the phone, almost like she was doing a wordless victory dance. "Okay! Okay, so… You have my number. Call me if you get lost?"

"Okay- I think I remember."

"Good… I can't wait to see you…"

"Yeah…"

"Talk to ya soon."

"Okay."

"Bye!"

"Bye."

Click.

XIII

I don't even remember getting into my car. It's like I was hypnotized. In a trance. I mean, yeah, I wanted it. Her. But this was fucking outrageous. Going to see her was… not smart. Going to see her at her house was just stupid. I mean, I know the plan was to just pick her up but… Hell! I didn't know where we were going to go. A motel? Gimme a break. Like that wouldn't look suspicious, a grown man and a teenager booking a room in the middle of the day. We'd have to go three towns out… Wouldn't it be worth it though…?

I only vaguely remembered where she lived. That was awhile ago, and it was dark. And I was distracted. So there I was, driving in circles around what I thought was the correct neighborhood. I had thrown on a baseball cap and pulled the bill down. I didn't want to be recognized. But I didn't want to look like a weirdo either. I had to call her before I started to look suspicious. And before you chicken out.

She didn't pick up until the fourth ring, which somehow increased my paranoia. "Hey, what's up?" she sounded a little jumpy.

"Uh- I guess I don't remember exactly how to…"

"Oh! I didn't know if you were lost or if you just lived further away than I imagined," she interrupted.

"Yeah. Sooo…" I gave her a general idea of where I was, and it turned out I was pretty close. She insisted she'd stay on the phone and talk me through it until I got there. Hearing her voice directing me was kind of exhilarating, and it reinforced my insane desire to go through with this.

Finally arrived at her street and recognized her driveway. There was no way I was going to park up there; I was gonna just line up on the curb. "Okay, I see your place. So, uhh- how do you wanna do this? Are you just gonna come out and meet me down here?"

"Why don't you just park in the driveway?"

I almost scoffed, "No way."

"Umm… oh-kay," she responded in that annoyed 'if you say so' way. "So just park wherever and come up to the door."

"Come up- what?" I was incredulous. "You said we'd drive out… I can't go in your house."

"Just for a second!" she pouted. "I just wanted to show you somethin' real quick. Nobody is home. Don't worry about it."

"Look Autumn, this is crazy enough as it is."

"I reeeeeally want to show you something," she insisted, sounding much more insistent and… seductive.

"What is it?" I had parked on the street by now and was just slouching in the driver's seat, playing this cat-and-mouse game on the phone.

"Come in and see," she taunted.

"Why can't you just tell…"

"Okay, this is, like, totally sucking up all my minutes," she cut me off. "Just come up to the door, okay? I'll be waiting for you." That last sentence was said so nonchalantly, so innocently, and yet I felt like it was loaded with something more. I don't know if it was on purpose or not. But before I could reply, she hung up.

Bitch. I huffed a sigh and looked down at my phone. Do I call her back? Something told me I shouldn't bother. That the battle was already fought and, I'm not sure how, but she already won. I felt like I couldn't turn back now. Of course I could have… And I probably should have. I would have reasserted some control and shown her that she couldn't just jerk me around. But fuck! I was right there. She was right there… Just a short walk away.

I'd come this far. I almost felt like a kid. Shit, I was sneaking around, going to a girl's house while her parents weren't home. Am I a teenager again? No, I wasn't. And this was much worse. I shut my eyes and rubbed my temples. Her voice echoed in my ears. I pictured her little, tight body and that young face looking up at me. And in my mind, I heard her repeat, 'I'm already a little wet…'

The next thing I heard was my car door slamming shut. I was already outside and walking up her driveway. She had me. I didn't know what game she was playing. If I honestly thought about it, it would have been obvious. Maybe I didn't even need to think about it. Maybe I already knew, and that's just what I wanted. I didn't give a shit.

I could feel every unrelenting thump of my heart as I came up to her doorstep. My palms began to feel clammy, and I shoved them in my pockets to casually wipe them off. I was in front of her door now, and I momentarily paused. Knock or doorbell? Then I heard the clicking of the lock being unlatched. The handle turned and the door swung open just a little bit. Just enough to see her head poking outside.

She had a this little blow pop thing in her mouth and sucked on it a little bit, just staring at me. Pulling it out of her mouth, she smiled, "Sorry, I'm addicted to these things. Can't help it."

A tiny buzz went through all my body just at the mere sight of her face, knowing she was in front of me and… that we were alone. I felt this dichotomy of excitement and calm at the same time. My apprehension began to melt as the reality of her stood before me. I remained awkwardly at the door, not knowing how to react. If I should try to go in, if I should try to lead her to my car… She's hiding for a reason. I bet she's dressed up, doing the schoolgirl thing…

Then she pulled the door open a little more. Not all the way, but enough to unhide most of herself to me. She still leaned on the side of the door a little bit, but…

Oh wow. Fucking. Wow.

Not the schoolgirl thing. She was wearing these painfully tiny, white boyshorts. And this tank top… Jesus. It was white too, but the fabric was so thin, so sheer, that you could see through it. It was kind of frilly at the top, and looked like something you could wear in public… if you had something on underneath. But this little thing was stretched so tight around her skin. I mean, I could see the faint outline of the curves of her abs, and her skin. And her tits.

It was a little long too, and extended down past her waist, even covering up a little of her shorts. All that white gave this beautiful contrast to her lightly tanned skin… But she had this little necklace on, that was all black, and had a tiny heart hanging from it. And her fingernails… She'd painted them black since I last saw her too. Her body looked angelic… This youthful innocence just… wrapped up like that… so fucking sexy. But the distinct black around her neck, on her nails, just added this little bit of devilish something.