An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I actually croaked, "Oh my god…"

"What?" she asked innocently, then looked down at her body like she was surprised. "Are you disappointed? I couldn't, like, answer the door in a towel! That would be silly!"

"Uh- no." I answered a little too emphatically.

"Phew!" she smiled. "So come in! I know, I know- just for a sec!"

I looked behind me to see if anybody was watching (as if it mattered at this point), then slipped inside. I had no choice. We sure as hell couldn't go out with her dressed like that. And I sure as fuck couldn't walk away from that, even if I tried.

She closed the door and leaned her back up against it as I looked around the entryway, then rested my eyes back on her. "Okay, so…"

"Here we are!" she chirped, bringing the blow pop back up to her lips and swirling it a little bit.

"Yeah… So you wanted to show me something? Before we- we left?" I tried to put emphasis on the word. I still didn't want to stay at her house. Yeah right, you want to have her right against that door.

"Yeah! Come on!" She pushed off from the door and did a little trot over to a staircase just beyond the entry hall. I couldn't tear my eyes off that perky little ass as it bobbed from side to side, nestled perfectly in her shorts. The little freckle on the back of her thigh reminded me of that first time I really noticed her, in the gym…

"What? Where are you going…?"

"My room is upstairs!"

"We were- you said we weren't gonna stay here…"

"Yeah, but I just want to show you my room! Don't you want to see where I chat with you all the time?" she said it, almost hurt.

"Umm…"

"Don't worry, you can show me your room next time." And with that, she started up the stairs.

Well, I can't just stand here like an idiot. So I started following her. My cock was already starting to twitch from the situation, even if I was completely out of my element now. Yes, I was nervous. But I was also… well. You'd have to be there. Have to have seen her. She was almost at the top of the stairs when I started climbing, and looking up…

I mean, she was shorter than me. But from that angle, her legs just looked like they went on forever. And I've never been an 'ass man' by any means, but right then… praise all! I was converted. She arrived at the top of the stairs and then turned to the side, smirking a little bit. Then she just looked straight ahead, clasping her hands behind her back and then rocking on her heels, like she was innocently waiting. The profile of her lean body and those firm tits… Well, I started to take the steps by twos.

As soon as I was next to her, she snaked her arm around mine and grabbed onto my wrist. She pushed into the side of my body and then started pulling me towards her room. To have her touch me, to have our bodies meet even briefly again was… intoxicating. Every last bit of reason was slipping away from me. Obviously I didn't have *that* much to start with, or I wouldn't be here…

We came into her room and I dazedly looked around. I had seen glimpses of it before, in the pictures she had sent, but now I was here. It was difficult to take in her sense of decoration… there was just so much going on. The sheets on her bed and the curtains were this kind of deep red. She had some posters of musicians… some hard rock bands, some trendy rappers. There was a fluffy stuffed horse by her pillows, near a stack of magazines on a side table. The one on the top was Newsweek. It seemed like nothing in the room matched, and yet it all fit together to show this multifaceted personality… Who is this girl?

"So what do ya think?" she asked, sliding around in front of me and pressing her waist and stomach into mine. Her eyes looked up at me playfully, and I suspected in the back of my head, nervously.

I could feel myself growing against her as she did this sort of half-hug against me. "It's nice… Very, uh, heterogeneous."

She couldn't hold back a small laugh. "Now there's an English-teacher word!" She let go of me and fell back, dropping onto the edge of her bed. It made the mattress bounce a little, and I noticed her laptop was in the middle of the bed and powered up. It was displaying a screensaver until the commotion, and then the desktop popped on. I felt a thrill shoot up from my feet and into my chest as I realized she had made the shirtless picture of me as her computer background.

"Yeah… hey, there's me!" I nodded toward the computer.

She looked behind her and glanced back at me, a little pink growing in her face. "Oops. Busted." Her body fell backwards onto the length of the bed and she reached her arms above her to turn off the laptop and close it. My tongue involuntarily rolled around my mouth as I watched her body stretch. Her clothes still hugged her, but didn't hide anything. It was just a thin layer, giving only hints of her nudity.

She made no effort to sit back up after the laptop was off and pushed to the side of the bed. She knows I like what I see. "Sooo, now I've seen what you wanted to show me?"

"Mmhmm," she hummed contentedly.

"And now?"

"What?"

"Are we gonna…" I trailed off.

Her relaxed demeanor tensed a little and she propped herself up a little on her forearms. "Gonna what?"

"Ah- stay here? Or…?"

"Sure, if you, like, want to!" she stifled a grin.

Face it. You don't want to leave this room anymore than she does, let alone this house. I shifted my weight between my feet, abruptly feeling a little clumsy just standing there and staring. What am I here for? How am I supposed to do this? It somehow didn't feel right to just, you know, put the moves on her.

"So what's with the hat?"

"Oh, uh…" I reached up and took it off, running my hand through my hair. "Just wear it on weekends, I guess…"

Another awkward silence. And then…

"Oh… So, wanna lie down with me?" she asked tentatively.

I smiled. "Well if you're offering. I didn't want to stand forever…" I gently sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Aww I'm sorry, am I a terrible host?" she pouted. "By the way, no shoes on my bed."

I gave her a sideways look, amused. "Of course, how rude of me, as a guest and all." My shoes came off without even bothering with the laces. I took the liberty of slipping my socks off as well.

She noticed. "Ooh, planning on getting comfortable?"

Now it was my turn to feel embarrassed. I tried to hide it, "Well, it looks like you already are…"

Her mouth opened in a silent scoff, but I could still see a hint of a smile. "What are you trying to say?"

I rolled back and onto my side so I was now lying along the bed next to her. "Nothin'. I just didn't figure you'd wear that outfit outside of your bedroom is all."

"What? You think it looks bad?"

My eyes roamed over her body and I couldn't hold back anymore. I reached out and rested my palm on her thigh, slowly tracing up her leg. "I think you know that's not what I meant…"

Her body shivered at my touch and she rolled onto her side to directly face me. "So tell me what you mean." She was almost whispering now.

"It looks good."

"What kind of good?"

My hand was up on her side now, enjoying the curve as I moved from her hip to her stomach. God, I want to feel her skin. Fuck this shirt. I gave her a playfully sarcastic look. "Better than just a towel."

She dropped her eyes a little. I thought it was out of bashfulness, but then I realized she was looking at me… down there. At this point, there was no hiding what was in my shorts. She reached out her hand and tenderly ran her fingers along the tent in the fabric. I could barely feel it, but it was enough to make my hips pull towards her touch for more.

"Mmm… Is this for me?"

"Maybe…" my throat was getting dry in anticipation.

"Only maybe?" she exaggerated her disappointment.

"Well, I probably shouldn't…"

"Why…?"

"Lots of reasons…" My hand continued to trail up her side to her chest, and my thumb and forefinger wrapped around to graze her breast.

"But you promised," she whispered.

"Promised what?"

"Last night… when you texted me… You, um, said you'd make me dizzy today…" there was an active shyness in her voice, even though she still put on a sensual front.

"But I'm your teacher…" As I said the words, I became self-aware that I was actively flirting with her and had zero intention of resisting at this point. Not at all like last time.

She sighed, "I know… So teach me something…"

My hand rested on her, lightly massaging in the same area. We stayed on our sides, lying next to each other and staring into one another's eyes for a few moments. I began to slide my hand back down her side, following the slight curve of her body again. She answered by bringing her hand to my hip and pressed her thumb into my pelvis.

Suddenly the playful air in the room dissipated and my breathing began to quicken. I was back at her hip now, and reaching around to cup her ass. Some of it was of course bare in those little boyshorts. We continued to gaze at each other, and she bit her bottom lip. Next thing I knew, she slid her hand up from my shorts and to my abs, under my shirt. Her soft skin against mine tickled from shock, and I reflexively rolled closer to her, into her to hide my stomach.

She made a surprised little, "Ooh!" My entire arm had wrapped around her and I realized I was practically hugging her on the bed now. We were so close I could feel her breath. I inhaled deeply and enjoyed that youthful scent that I'd come to associate with her, and then I couldn't wait any longer. I leaned my head into her and pressed my lips against her neck.

XIV

She reactively sighed and titled her chin up, allowing me easier access. I continued to kiss all along the side of her neck. Down to her collarbone, back up to her jaw line. She began to melt away from me, resting on her back instead of her side. I rolled with her, determined not to stop, and found each of my legs around hers, straddling her as I kissed and kissed.

Her hands grabbed onto my sides and ran along them, then over my chest. She scratched her nails into my shirt, then began to tug it up my chest. It was about halfway up my stomach when she reached down and just pulled it up as far as it would comfortably go. Then she brought her hands back to my body and continued to roam my skin.

I moaned approvingly into her as I brought myself around to the other side of her neck, kissing her there, but now punctuating each one with a little lick. She giggled lightly but rolled her head in the opposite direction, stretching her neck out and letting me continue. I kept on for a little while, then traced her jaw right up to her ear, tickling the soft skin right below it by blowing softly.

She let out a quiet, "Ah…" and I knew I was on the right track, because her mouth never closed from a wide, lazy open-mouthed smile. I began to very slowly kiss down her cheek, towards her lips. Her body began to squirm a little bit under mine, and I pressed myself into her to pin her against the sheets a little bit. I brought one hand up and gently held the back of her head. I was at the corner of her lips now, and she finally closed her mouth and tried to tilt towards me, to kiss me.

I pulled back up and sat on my knees, towering over her on the bed. Her eyes blinked rapidly as she looked up at me, and she narrowed them a little bit, irritated that she didn't get it. Her hands couldn't easily reach me now, but she could still glide along my thighs and touch the waist of my shorts. She began to tug at them with one hand, and teased my stifled erection through the material with the other.

"That doesn't look comfortable," she purred.

"It isn't," I answered in a low voice.

"So let's fix it…" Her fingers zeroed in on the button at the waist and began fiddling with it. She was having a little trouble, so I brought my hands down to hers and helped her unfasten it, then began to push them down. Her hands grabbed mine and stopped me, then guided me to the band of my boxers. She hooked my fingers into them and then started pulling at my wrists. "Mmm… those too…" she hummed.

I obliged and began to push both down. I watched her as her eyes stayed steady on my actions, revealing my pubic hair, then the shaft… still pulled down and restricted. Before I was completely free, she reached out and let her fingers touch the base of it. I shuddered and flexed, my erection springing out of my clothes at the sensation. An unexpected "Oh!" escaped her and she momentarily brought her hand back.

I smiled sheepishly and she came back, gently running her hand under me and making my hard-on rest in her palm. Then she wrapped her fingers around it and began to slide back and forth, very subtly. My eyes closed and I sighed. God yes, finally. She played with me for about half a minute before she got too frustrated from our awkward position.

"Take them off…" it was more of a command than a request. A tiny part of me wanted to rebel and tease her longer. A much, ahem, bigger part of me wanted to do exactly what she said. So I climbed off the bed, as well as I could with my shorts at my knees, and let them drop to the floor. I watched her stare at me. She squeezed her legs together and smiled, bringing her eyes up from my cock to my eyes. "The shirt too…"

I grinned, "You're kinda bossy…"

She stuck out her lip and pouted. "Pleeeease?"

How could I say no to that? Within three seconds the shirt was on the floor, and I stood in front of her completely naked. "Wow…" she breathed.

My dick pulsed with the rest of my body at the compliment. "Hmm?" I tried to be modest.

"I'm, like, totally regretting not getting my camera back from you now…"

I couldn't hold back a pleased smile. "Oh… well, I offered…"

She sat up and scooted over to the edge of the bed. "Don't let it go to your head… None of your other students can have you…"

"Who cares… I don't want any of them."

She positioned herself to sit facing me. I took a step closer to be next to the bed. Next to her. She brought her hands up to my sides again and began running them all over me. Her nails gently grazed my stomach, her hand cupped and squeezed my ass. She ran down my thighs and up the inside of my leg. My erection twitched desperately for her touch, for any touch. I was about to grab it myself.

I hadn't even noticed that I put my hands on her shoulders and was squeezing them, subtly pulling her towards me. She finally gave into me. One hand caressed its underside, and her fingertips grazed my balls. Her other hand came up to the head, and she rolled it between fingers, teasing it with just enough pressure to make me nuts. By now, I was holding onto her shoulders for support, because my legs began to feel weak.

She looked so intent, both curious and concentrating. I guess she felt me watching her, because suddenly she looked up at me and gave a sort of crooked smile. Then she pressed her lips together and ran her tongue against the back of them. Oh, please mean what I think that means…

She leaned forward, bringing her face to her hands. I felt her breath on me, but she held still, continuing to only use her fingers. One of my hands moved up from her shoulder to the back of her neck. I wanted to encourager her, but I waited. Then I felt it. The warm tip of her tongue flick across me. And then again. Then a long lick dragging across the length of my underside.

"Ahh…" I breathed out. My eyes shut and I just enjoyed the sensations that she gave me. She was not flat-out blowing me… she just kept on teasing different parts. She'd focus on the base, then the head, then along one side and another. The longer she went, the more desperate I became. My hips bucked lightly on their own, trying to get more pleasure out of her. I continued to grunt and sigh as she managed to hit another spot unexpectedly.

She must have gotten encouraged, because soon I felt her steadily pumping along me with one hand as she began to keep the head of me in her mouth longer and longer. I began to feel lightheaded from the constant pressure and soon knew that I'd lose myself if she kept it up. I already couldn't look at her… Seeing that amazing young girl working so hard to please me was too much. I was sure I'd come if our eyes met.

Not yet, man… Somehow I found the resolve to bring a hand down to myself and push her hands away. She brought her lips off of me and leaned up straight. My eyes finally pried open and I looked at her… Her face was a little flush and I could see her breasts rise through her shirt with each breath, her nipples looking a little more prominent now… Was she sweating too?

I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down and smiled at her, "Your turn…"

She raised an eyebrow and briefly glanced down at her lap.

"I mean your clothes… You're starting to look a little overdressed."

"Oh…" she smiled timidly. "Okay." Her hands reached down to the hem of her shirt and she began to pull it up. Even though I could practically see her entire stomach and breasts before, I still couldn't blink as that thin lair was peeled away. Knowing there was nothing in my way now, that I could explore her flesh… My body trembled.

Her back arched a little bit as her arms began to stretch up and pull it all the way off. Her perky tits bounced a tiny bit as the tight fabric dragged away. A bubble in my chest felt like it burst and I nearly dove into her, pushing her back onto the bed. Her tank-top was still tangled in her arms, pulled off her body completely but not quite fully off her face. She shrieked in surprise and I quickly darted my hands out to her arms, pinning them against the bed and basically blinding her with the shirt around her head.

"Hey!" she cried out playfully.

I ignored her and kept her restrained, then leaned my face in and licked along her flat tummy. She yelped again and began to squirm. I kissed along her stomach some more, focusing around her little bellybutton. "Let me go!" she began to laugh. "It tickles!"

Her whining was too cute, so I couldn't stop yet! I continued to kiss around her skin, lightly flicking my tongue across her as she tried to roll her body back and forth. She kept laughing into her shirt and struggling against me, but I held her arms down tight. "Ah! S-stop! Let me up!" she kept trying to stutter between helpless giggles.

I decided I had enough and wanted to give her something else. So I leaned up her body and kissed softly on her right breast. Her body jerked again under me, but this time a little differently. I continued to press my lips all over her breast, zeroing in on her nipple. Then I finally wrapped my mouth around it and sucked on her lightly, swirling my tongue in slow circles. She arched her back and quietly moaned. I let go of her arms.

I brought my arms down to the sides of her chest and kept focusing on her tits, alternating from left to right, trying to give each all the attention I could. Autumn had gotten loose of the shirt and thrown it off the side of the bed. Her hair was a little frazzled and she was breathing hard, but I could tell she didn't care. She began to slowly pull herself back towards the pillows, getting her entire body on the mattress. I diligently followed her movements, keeping myself over her and continuing to kiss, and lick, and suck…