An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had made her way to lie back comfortably on her pillows now. My hands held the sides of her chest, holding and massaging her as I did my best to please her. I was no longer straddling her evenly. I had one knee on the outside of her legs, and one knee between them. Her hands dug into my hair, lightly scratching me and occasionally pulling me to where she wanted more attention.

I'm not quite sure how it happened, but my knee between her legs found itself pressed up against her. I was amazed to take in the fact that she was rolling her hips a little bit against it. Holy fuck, she's humping my leg! I braced my knee harder and pressed it into the bed, giving her more leverage to rub against. Another broken moan told me it was a good move.

I began to move my kisses up her body, around her collarbone now. She had moved a hand down to the back of my neck and kept squeezing me, slowly guiding me up her body. As much as my attention was focused on her, my cock was again aching for attention. It kept dragging along her body, usually her leg, and it was all I could do to not just start pushing myself into her.

It was becoming uncomfortable to continuously prop myself over her, so I allowed myself to lie on my side as I finally returned back to her neck. I pushed one arm underneath her pillow to help prop her up a bit, and my free arm traced down that perfect stomach, then down to her thighs. My knee was no longer available for her to thrust against, but her body seemed to want more, because her hips rose off the bed as my fingers danced along her.

"Hmmmm…" she sighed happily and turned to me. Her eyes had this really content look in them, but the rest of her body was still kind of tense. I knew what she needed, because I needed it too. I brought my hand up to the waist of her little shorts and began to tuck my fingers underneath.

I was so lost in her facial expression, her slow blinking, her lips parting open in expectation, that I didn't even notice she reached her own hand down between my legs. Suddenly I felt her hand cup around me, with her palm at the hilt of my cock and her fingers wrapping around underneath me. My eyes opened wide as I felt her press into the sensitive spot between my legs, behind my sack. She rubbed her fingers around in little circles, eliciting instinctive thrusts from my pelvis. "Ah- whoa…" I mumbled.

She almost looked concerned, "Does that feel good?"

How does a girl that young know about that spot? "Y-yeah- great…"

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed what she was doing for about a minute, and then remembered with renewed vigor what I was going for. I brought my hand back to her shorts and eagerly slid down the front, over her pubic bone, down to her slit. I slipped my middle finger along her and felt electric at how wet she was. Her body quivered in response and she hummed another moan.

I brought my ring finger to bear as well, and offered a little pressure sliding up and down her opening. She began to more fervently tug at my erection now, and her legs rubbed back and forth on my hand. I kept at her, finally slightly dipping my fingers into her. She gasped and gripped me with reactive force. I grunted in return, and we both sighed in union.

My hand continued to work at her beneath her shorts, doing my best to gently give her pleasure, searching out for her clit. Her breaths became more audible as I continued, and her own attention and fondling me began to drop off. As much as it was disappointing, I was more thrilled that she was concentrating on what I was doing. She feels good… How good can she get…?

Her eyes were closed now, and I noticed her hand now completely slipped away from me and was gripping into the bed. That's a familiar sign… I nuzzled my face next to hers on the pillow and began to gently kiss below her ear again. Her shoulder crept up from the sensation and she smiled without looking.

She continued to roll her hips, trying to help me touch her where she liked it best. Then out of the blue, she brought her hand up and slipped it beneath her shorts, right on top of my hand. Her palm pressed into my fingers and invited me to put more pressure on her. So that's what she wants…

I indulged in her encouragement and she responded with even more quick little hums and moans. We went on like this for another minute, and I was amazed at how lost she seemed to get in the action. It was like I was hardly even there… She was just using me to feel good. Don't get me wrong, I didn't mind one bit. I was enjoying every second of it.

"Ohh… close…" she whimpered to herself.

Oh wow. I thought this was just foreplay… I pulled my face away from her and looked down at her body. Her tits were bouncing a little bit from her increasingly ragged breaths. I could see a light sheen of perspiration on her stomach, trailing down to our hands. Watching her body roll rhythmically to our touch was mesmerizing. She looks amazing…

"Don't stop…" she moaned.

Why the fuck does she think I'd stop?? Then I realized she meant my kissing. I eagerly leaned back in and ran my tongue along her neck again. She immediately responded with a frayed "Yeeaahh…"

Her hand pressed even harder into mine now, really forcing me into her. I kept rubbing in little circles, right where she guided me. Her legs continued to shift, quicker and quicker, and I knew her entire body was starting to shake a little. I could even feel her tensing her muscles and trembling through the mattress.

"Fff-uck! Make me- you're gonna- please make me…"

I was afraid to do anything but keep doing exactly what I was doing. Do it! Come for me!

Then her entire body went rigid and her hips bucked up off the bed. She took a sudden, huge breath in, and her voice cracked and she practically shouted, "Ahh shi-iit!"

I was stunned by her intensity… Her hips stayed thrust in the air; my hand remained clamped between them and her palm, which continued to press into me. Then suddenly her grip flew out of her shorts and she rolled onto her side to face me. Before I knew it, both her hands were holding onto the sides of my face and she was kissing me, opened mouthed, right on my fuckin' lips.

I felt her tongue dart against mine as she desperately frenched me. I returned her kiss without thinking, or at least tried to, but she was completely overpowering me in… I don't know what. Lust? Passion? Whatever it was, it was great! She forced her body on top of mine and was rubbing herself all over me, our skin touching everywhere, my dick stimulated just against her leg. The sudden burst of energy from her, plus her come, turned me on so much that I was afraid I would blow it right there.

Not wanting to lose myself that way if I could help it, I managed to push her off of me and roll her onto her back. She kept her hands clutched on the back of my head and neck, continuing to run her tongue all over my mouth and lips until I finally managed to pull myself up and separate from her.

Her head slumped back into the pillow and she gasped for air. "Oh my god… that good… fuck… with just your hand… Jesus!…" she huffed between panting breaths. My eyes roamed her body as she relaxed a little bit, her legs still scissoring back and forth as her thighs slowly rubbed together. She took another deep breath and let it out slowly, shaking. "Mmmm- I love it!" she cooed to herself.

"Oh good," I almost chuckled.

She tilted her head to look at me and started biting her lip again. "You're, like… so patient!" Then she pulled her knees up to her chest and looped her thumbs into her shorts. I could tell how wet she had made them while she was in this position, but she quickly pushed them down her legs and threw them on the floor. "I didn't think you'd get me that way…" she flirted. "I was expecting something else… I still am…" and her eyes dropped to my cock, which by now had a steady drop of precum glistening on the head.

Her legs came back down to the bed, and I ran my hand along her skin as she moved. I was about to pull my body over hers when she quickly leaned up and put her palm flat on my chest. "Nuh-uh," she purred, and started to push me back. I followed her lead and ended up flat on my back as she crawled over me. It only took a moment before she had completely straddled me, my dick pressed up along her pubis, desperately pointing up towards her. She rubbed her body along back and forth a tiny bit, and leaned over me.

"Are you glad you came over?" she asked quietly, her lips next to mine.

"Very…" I breathed.

"Isn't it worth it…?"

"God… yes."

Her hand reached down and grabbed my dick, holding it in place as her body continued to rub against it. "Mmm… I've been wanting to do this…" she raised her hips and guided me to her opening, "…for a long time…"

My eyes rolled back as she slowly lowered herself onto me, sinking me into her pussy. Ohh fuck yes… She rose and fell, taking more of me into her each time, until she finally rested completely on my lap, taking me all in. I was so goddamn sensitive; it was like I could feel every contour of her around my cock.

She rested on me like that, moving around in little half-circles, getting used to the feeling. Her hands glided up to my stomach and rubbed all over me up to my chest. I simply rested my hands on her hips, my fingers digging into her skin as she moved, holding onto her perfect, young body.

"Ah... I have a confession," she murmured.

"Yeah…?" I grunted.

"I've fantasized- hmm- about this… About being- um!- on top of you…"

I only answered in an audible gasp as she pulled herself up about half my length and brought herself back down, raking her nails down my abs at the same time.

"But um…." she continued with her eyes closed, smiling blissfully, "In the- in class… Behind your- oh!- behind your desk… Like you in- in your chair, and me… Me- ah… on you…"

The image jumped in my mind and my body tightened as I groaned, flexing all my muscles and gripping her harder to keep control over my screaming arousal. "Fuck…" I groaned.

"Do you- do you like that?" her body was still laying over mine.

"Yeah…"

She shook, "Oh god!... It's like… such a hot fanta- ah!- fantasy…"

I clenched my eyes shut, trying to concentrate.

"Would you want to…" she continued, almost whimpering, "…do that with me?"

"Ah- Autumn I- Christ…"

"Mm what?"

"There's no way…"

"Please…" she pouted. "Just th-think about it…"

It was all I could do to not blow up in orgasm right there, thinking about it. "We couldn't… we can't…"

Her body slid upright and I opened my eyes to look at her. Her naked form riding me was just… a dream. She had this glint in her eyes, the kind she gets when she's determined. "Oh- there are lots of things that- that you said we can't do…" Her hands pulled off of me and ran up her own stomach, over around her tits. She showingly cupped them for me. "Like this… right now…"

I felt my dick start to swell. Oh shit. "Oh god, Autumn…" I moaned.

"Mmhmm?" she purred, pushing herself down onto me again, grinding into me more fervently.

"You're fuckin'- uhh - I can't hold…"

She was immediately leaning over me again, her breasts pushing into my chest. Her arms wrapped around my head and suddenly her entire body rocked up and down my body. "Yeah- oh- yes…" she began to moan.

I ground my teeth, holding as long as I could. My entire body was ablaze with pressure, and everything she was doing was just too much. I had no idea if she was trying to come, or if she was just trying to make me come… But I actually cried out as I let go, my hips jerking up into her as she forced me back down onto the bed with her own.

I came. And I came. My legs and arms actually shook as I climaxed into her. It was one of the longest orgasms of my life, and she rode me like a fuckin' devil. All I remember was her repeating, "Yeah, yeah…" and suddenly she was licking my neck. There were brief kisses and she even bit me a few times, but mostly I just felt her tongue run all over my neck, up my jaw, in my mouth. My climax was over, but all her attention still kept me surprisingly hard inside of her.

Even though my eyes were shut, I still saw little flashes of light behind my eyelids as she dug into me with her nails and attacked me with her mouth. She finally settled on sucking on my lower lip, her teeth all but biting me at the same time. I kept my body taut, trying to push back up into her and give her all that I could. After a little bit, she finally began to slow down, and then all at once her body went completely limp and fell on top of mine with no effort.

My arms wrapped around her to hold her, and I allowed my body to relax and sink into her sheets. We lay like that for a few minutes, no words spoken between us. Just sighs and hoarse breathing. The sweat from both of our bodies began to dissipate as I held her close to me. I have no idea what I felt right then… I think my mind was mostly blown empty. But holding her like that just felt right. Quietly enjoying her just felt right.

After a couple minutes she slowly rolled to her side, sliding me out of her. She wrapped her own arm around me and cuddled with me on her side, nestling her head against my chest. It was comfortable… emotionally comfortable even. Whatever that means. I felt totally accepting of the situation. I think we both actually drifted off into a kind of wakeful nap, dozing quietly and enjoying the relaxation.

I didn't even think about where I was; just that I was with her. So that's why it came as a wrenchful shock when she suddenly gasped and shot up from the bed. "Shit!" she cursed under her breath.

The levity of the situation vanished. "What is it?" I hushed, feeling my anxiety return in full force.

"The garage door… Someone's home."

***

As always, I hope you enjoyed the story. If you have any comments or feedback, I would love to hear it. Thanks for reading!

1...5678910