An Unspoken Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, is that cum?" Sara asked, pointing at Annie's messy panties.

Annie immediately pulled them up, although it did little to hide the stains. Bright red, she denied everything. "What no! They're just old is all!"

"Uh huh," Sara said, peeling her own clothes off. "Look, I know you're cheating on Tom. I don't give a shit and would never judge! Hell, how many times have you covered for me?"

"What?! It's not like that! Plus, aren't you trying to date my brother?" Annie asked, trying to flip the conversation. "Not exactly giving a ringing endorsement of your good behavior here."

Sara shrugged. "Not like you didn't know about me already. Plus I thought you said he liked sluts," Sara said with a grin.

"Uh..." Annie wasn't sure how Jason would feel about Sara's past of cheating.

"Relax. I'll be up front with him. I don't do the behind the back shit anymore. Way too messy," Sara said as she pulled on a suit from the maternity section. "More of a fuck buddy type girl these days. So how do I look?"

Annie giggled as Sara posed. The one piece had an unflattering skit that hid her hips and butt. The top was clearly made for someone better endowed and hung hilariously. Sara struck a pose and did her best duck face. "So sexy! I'm sure Jason would love it!"

"Oooohhh, good idea!" Sara grinned and held the pose while Annie snapped a picture. "Send it to me too! Could always use a good dating profile picture."

Annie laughed and sent it to Jason and Sara. "So, do you really think Jason will be okay with an open relationship?" Annie asked as she slipped into her own ugly bathing suit.

"At least at first sure. I mean he still gets to put his dick in me. Maybe after a bit we'll see where it goes but I'll make sure he doesn't have anything to complain about!"

"Eeww waaaay TMI!" Annie said. "Here, get one of me!" Annie's suit had actual shorts that went several inches down her legs. The vertical stripes and skirt around her waist and chest conspired to give her a clown like appearance.

"OOoohhh, that's the one!" Sara grabbed her phone to take a picture and started laughing so hard she was almost crying.

"What?" Annie asked.

Sara couldn't respond and just handed her phone over. On the screen was the group chat with Jason, Sara and Annie.

Nice tits sis! And cute panties! Jason wrote. Oh and I guess the suit is pretty sexy too Sara.

Annie scrolled up to the picture she had sent and zoomed in, gasping. "Oh my god!" Sara was framed in the center of the picture, but right to the side of her Annie's full body and bare breasts were visible in the room's floor length mirror.

Annie's face turned red as a tomato and she slid to the ground. Sara, still giggling, wrapped her in a hug. "Come on, at least it was just Jason! Besides he said they were nice!"

"HE'S MY BROTHER," Annie hissed. "He shouldn't be talking about my tits at all!" Annie buried her face into Sara's embrace.

"Yeah yeah, but still, at least he said they're nice!" Sara giggled and cupped one of Annie's perky tits, surprised to find the nipple hard against her palm. "Whoa these are really nice!"

Annie was barely aware of her friend's groping, her mind swirling at the fact that she had just openly sent a nude to her brother in front of her friend! And fuck, Jason had seen that she wore the panties he had cum in! Ugh, she was so horny! After all the day's activities she was in desperate need of relief. "MMMmm," Annie moaned when Sara tweaked her nipple. Annie's lips parted as she sighed as Sara softly pulled on her nipple.

"Damn you are horny! Need to get you home so you can use your new friend," Sara said giggling and pulling away from Annie. Annie nodded in agreement, unable to deny her friend's observation.

Sara dropped her off half an hour later to an empty house. Annie rushed to her room, depositing her sex toy purchases and the new bikini Sara had somehow talked her into. It was way more revealing than her usual swimsuits, and the only reason she had purchased it was that Sara got a matching one.

Annie grabbed the vibrator and headed to the bathroom, eager to try out her new friend. She opened the package and followed the clerk's instructions for the initial clean. Satisfied, she turned the adjustment knob and frowned when it didn't vibrate. "Damn it!" Annie hissed in frustration after reading the package and discovering she needed batteries! Just a few AA's, which she knew there was a stash somewhere in the house.

Annie left the dildo on the bathroom counter and hurried to find the batteries. It turned out to be a harder task than expected, but eventually she found fresh batteries tucked in the entertainment center. Smiling to herself she returned upstairs and locked the bathroom door.

Annie peeled her clothes off then approached the counter. Her vibrator was now covered in cum! How the hell had he done it! Annie was impressed and then pissed. Yeah it was fun, but Jason was taking it way, WAY too far!

Annie set the batteries down and grabbed the dildo to wash it off when she froze. In the mirror she spotted Jason's phone on a shelf behind her. It was clearly setup to record and he hadn't even tried to hide it! That arrogant ass! Annie realized she was breathing heavy, and when she looked at herself in the mirror, it wasn't from anger, but arousal!

Her face was flushed and eager, just like the girl in the videos was in some of the hotter ones. She looked down at the cum covered dildo and watched as a thick glob slid onto her fingers.

"Oh my god," she whispered to herself as she realized was going to do it. Annie swallowed heavily and straightened, trying to act like a normal young lady about to fuck herself with a dildo for the first time, rather than a horny slut about to masturbate with her brother's cum.

Annie quickly changed the batteries then hopped up on the counter, spreading her legs so the camera would have a good view. She turned on the vibrator and jumped as it started humming. Oh wow, it was powerful! Smiling to herself she slid it along her inner thigh, sighing in pleasure at the sensation.

"Oh, yeessss," she moaned as the tip smeared cum across her skin until it made contact with her labia. It felt so good! "Oh God!" She leaned her head back and closed her eyes so she could focus on the physical pleasure. Any thought of the camera was forgotten as she pleasured herself.

Annie moved the vibrator along her pussy, exploring and testing to see what felt good and what was too much. Eventually she opened her eyes to look down. Her labia were spread around the dildo and dark from her arousal. Her brother's cum was smeared across her labia and clit.

"Fuck!" She rocked her hips, bringing her clit into contact with the vibrating shaft. The effect was immediate and she released her pent up energy in a screaming orgasm. "AAuuugghgh, fffuuuuuuuuuuck!" she cried. Her body spasmed and she had to grasp the counter edge to prevent herself from falling off.

Suddenly the feelings were too much! Annie gasped and moved the vibrator away from her sensitive clit, although the massaging action on her labia still felt great! "Wow!" Annie gasped and giggled. Why the hell had she turned down a vibrator in the first place! Sara had been right and Annie regretted the lost months with just her fingers and Tom.

She started to turn it off, but found herself still horny. Might as well make up for lost time! She slid the dildo into her pussy, moaning as the cum covered shaft easily entered her wet pussy. "Ugh yes!" she cried as she kicked the vibrations back on, eager for another orgasm.

The thought of using her brother's cum as lube was so damn wrong, but so hot and she writhed in pleasure. She dropped any pretense of obliviousness and stared into the camera as she fucked herself. "Oh god yes, fuck me!" Her second orgasm was no less intense than her first, although this time she managed to contain her screams to soft moans.

Annie cleaned off her new toy then hopped in the shower to clean off her sweaty body. When she was done she found her brother's phone already gone.

*****

The sibling's behavior calmed down for the next two days, partly due to the fact that Jason had actually nearly exhausted himself in the flurry of activity, and partly due to the fact that their parents took off work to hang out with them.

Her lust sated, Annie was glad for the pause in their escalating behavior. The night after the bathroom dildo incident she'd gotten herself off three more times and she was worried she was out of control! The next day she'd avoided being alone with her brother and snuck out in the evening for another disappointing quickie with Tom that left her horny and frustrated.

Jason had less regrets. The video he'd take was fucking hot! He'd watched several times as Annie pushed his cum into her pussy and gotten off. Already he was planning the next steps, but his parents wanting to hang out was really putting a damper on things! They'd just finished dinner and he was helping his parents with the dishes. Annie had disappeared into the living room to find a movie to stream and Jason was trying not to brood about another family event when he should be unloading on his sister!

"I'll go help pick out the movie. Can you two make us some snacks?" Jason asked, already heading to the living room.

"Oh yeah, and I want a cocktail!" his mom agreed, already rummaging through the fridge.

Smiling to himself Jason slipped into the living room. He quickly pulled his phone out and started recording before propping it on a bookcase. Annie was flipping through movies, pausing occasionally to read the blurbs. Jason pulled out his cock, which was already hard in anticipation.

"Find anything interesting?" Jason asked as he walked closer.

"I don't know, heard this documentary on a festival scam was good," Annie replied, turning towards Jason. "Oh! Jason! They're right there!" she hissed as she caught sight of his turgid member. Jason was already stroking and the gap between them was closing.

"Don't worry I'll be quick," he said. "Haven't cum in two days!"

Annie did the math and realized the last load was likely the one she'd used as lube on her vibrator. Her face flushed. "I can't believe you!"

Jason grinned at his sister's protests. Her face was flushed and her nipples were poking through the t-shirt she was wearing. Lately it seemed like she never wore a bra, not that Jason was complaining. Annie did nothing to move away and raised no further protest. Jason grinned as she snuck furtive glances at his cock as she scrolled through titles on the screen.

The sound of the popcorn maker started up, causing Annie to jump in fright.

"You two want anything to drink?" Gale called from the kitchen.

"Um, no we're good!" Annie called when Jason didn't answer. He felt his ball's tightening and stepped even closer, taking aim at his sister's face.

"Okay, we're almost done in here, have you two found something yet?" Gale called back.

"Oh yeah, almost done!" Jason grunted. His cock twitched and Annie gasped as the first blast shot across her face.

"Ugh!" she moaned, realizing she was about to look like the end of a porno if she didn't act fast! Annie leaned forward and sunk her mouth around her brother's thick cock.

"Oh god!" Jason moaned loudly as his sister's lips and tongue went to work milking his cock. He stared down in disbelief as his sister eagerly drained his balls straight into her mouth. Her cheeks and throat bulged as she worked to swallow, but the backlog he had built up proved too much and it began to leak down her chin.

"Everything okay?" Gale called.

Jason struggled to control his voice as he answered. "Yeah, we're good! Annie just wanted to choose some sappy chick flick."

"Hey I like those!" Gale retorted.

Annie was barely aware of the conversation as she worked her mouth up and down Jason. She batted his hand away so more of his shaft could fit in her mouth and gently milked his pulsing balls. She loved the way it swelled and pulsed against her tongue and she dropped a hand to play with her aching nipples.

The popcorn maker stopped and Annie became aware of the loud noises her mouth was making on Jason's cock. And the fact that he had stopped cumming and she was just sucking his dick because she liked it!

"Alright, let's do this!" Gale called and they heard their parents gathering glasses and plates.

Jason grinned and tucked himself away before plopping on the other end of the couch.

Shit! Annie panicked, trying to scrape the cum off her face and into her mouth, but even the one blast was too much to clean quickly! As her parents entered the room, Annie grabbed her shirt and quickly wiped her face clean, knowing it would be easier to explain stains on her shirt than her face.

Jason laughed silently to himself and Annie shot him daggers as their parents settled down on the couch between them. Annie squirmed uncomfortably as the documentary started. She barely paid attention, too distracted by the taste of her brother's cum that permeated her mouth. The images on the screen of bikini clad models and festival goers wasn't helping, and Annie realized she was rubbing her thighs together subtly.

Fuck she was horny! She debated excusing herself to have some alone time when her mom interrupted.

"Honey you okay?" Gale asked giving her daughter a funny look. "You seem uncomfortable."

"Yeah sorry, just distracted, I'll sit still," Annie responded nervously. She could see Jason silently laughing to himself and miming a blowjob in the background. She gave him a dirty look, but when her parents turned he looked concerned like the rest.

"Maybe you're just hungry?" he suggested helpfully. Annie cringed. "I could make you a protein shake. Those are pretty filling."

"Uh," Annie said.

"Oh, how nice!" Max responded laughing. "You're always going on about fitness and stuff, so kind of your brother to help out."

"Oh yeah, I've learned a ton this past year, how I got these!" Jason thrust his chest out and flexed, his biceps stretching the sleeves of this t-shirt. "Always happy to share with my baby sister!"

"Ooohh," Gale said reaching over to squeeze her son's muscles. Annie felt her arousal grow at the sight of her brother displaying his body. Against her better judgement she found herself answering.

"Uh, yeah sure a protein shake would be good I think," Annie blushed. She was pretty sure he was going to jack off in it and the thought of again secretly eating her brother's cum in front of their parents was just too tempting!

Jason smiled and stood, a bulge already forming in his shorts. How the hell did he get hard again so quickly! Annie had tried for two rounds with Tom but been left playing with a soft dick for twenty minutes before giving up.

Annie's eyes followed her brother as he left the room, pausing only to grab his phone from the bookcase. Now Annie was certain he was going to cum in her smoothie! Her parents paused the documentary and talked with Annie, eventually getting her to confess things with Tom were not going so well. Both were supportive, but Annie was so distracted by her brother that the conversation never deepened.

In the kitchen Jason grinned to himself as he masturbated into a juice glass. The blowjob from his sister had been short and left him hornier than before! It only took him a minute to grunt out an orgasm. Despite his copious ejaculation the glass was still disappointingly empty and he realized to give a really good show he was going to have to go for a second round.

To give himself a few minutes to recover he pulled out the blender and started assembling a shake for himself as well. He opened up the video of his sister sucking him off and by the time his shake was done blending he was hard and ready to go again. It took longer to cum this time, and he heard his mom calling from the other room to hurry up.

"Sorry, making a special one that take a bit!" he said as he jerked off. He came as he heard his parents talking about how kind and caring he was now. The glass was about half-full now and obviously cum. The thick heterogeneous mixture swirled and stuck to the side of the glass and Jason grinned.

"Okay, protein coming right up!" Jason said as he slid into the room carrying his tall full glass and Annie shorter half-empty glass.

"Uh, you going to share more with Annie?" his dad asked as he handed her the small one.

"Oh no, that is a special protein shot. Extra concentrated so she needs to get her body used to it before drinking a full glass," Jason explained easily. Annie eyes were wide and she nervously glanced at her parents to see if they bought the lie. To her it clearly looked like a glass of semen.

"Ohhh, how does it taste?" Gale asked eagerly. "Maybe you should make one for me after I work out?"

Jason and Annie both opened their eyes in panic realizing their game was almost up.

"Uh," Jason stumbled.

"It might be too much for you," Annie jumped to his rescue. "Jason was explaining how you need to be young and working hard or it'll just go to your stomach as fat!"

"Oh aw, I'm young!" their mom said laughing. She rubbed her flat stomach and snuggled against her husband. "Right baby?"

"Yeah, but maybe leave that stuff to the kids, don't want you messing this up!" Max cupped his wife's ass drawing her close and to the made out.

"Get a room you two," Jason groaned causing his parents to laugh and break apart. "So, do you like it Annie?" he asked, bringing everyone's attention to the glass of his cum.

Annie gave him a dirty look then raised the glass to her mouth. She titled it back and thick semen rolled down the glass and into her mouth in one big glob. Her cheeks bulged and her throat worked as she struggled to swallow the two loads. She moaned as her brother's spunk coated her mouth again.

"Oh wow must be really good!" Max said, watching as his daughter hungrily licked at the glass to drain all of the protein shot.

"Oh honey you got some on your shirt!" Gale pointed at the stains from earlier and Annie blushed.

"Uh sorry, it was thicker than I thought it would be. And so much to swallow all at once!" Annie mumbled. Her face was bright red as her mother messed with her t-shirt, rubbing the thin fabric against her sensitive nipples. "Uh, mom?" Annie said blushing and nodding down.

"Oh sorry honey!" Gale said with laughter as she saw her daughter's high beams. She leaned in and whispered, "Still rocking the no bra look? Is that popular these days?"

"Uh yeah," Annie said.

"Hush you two," Max scolded as the documentary started back up. Gale rolled her eyes, but leaned back wondering if she should give the braless look a try. Annie did look sexy and she knew her husband would love to see her in a similar outfit.

*****

"Well Tom and I broke up," Annie told her mom as the two weeded in the backyard. Annie looked to see her mom's reaction and got a straight shot of her breasts down her shirt. The last few days Annie had noticed her mom was also going braless!

"Oh honey, you okay?" Gale said dropping her gloves and wrapping her daughter in a hug. The hug was warm, safe and comforting and Annie relaxed into her mother's embrace. "Was it because of the new guy?"

"What new guy?" Annie said, her face freezing in shock. How could she know about Jason!?

"Uh, I'm not blind you know. You're dressing WAY more revealing and sneaking about all the time the past week!"

Annie realized she didn't know what her and Jason had been up to. "No, no, not because of that," Annie hesitated. "Tom doesn't know about that."

"Then why?"

"Well, um, I realized there's more out there than just Tom. Want to experience more before getting so serious."

"Oh, new guy that much better in bed?"

"Mom!" Annie giggled. She felt her nipples harden against her mom's larger soft breasts. "Yeah... We aren't serious or anything. This is definitely just a fling type of thing."