An Unspoken Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well good for you! When can we meet your new 'friend'?" Gale clutched her daughter to her, subly rubbing her back. She could feel Annie's breasts rubbing against hers and had to admit it felt great to hug her braless daughter.

"Uh, I don't know if that is a good idea," Annie said.

Gale frowned then winked. "Look if you're messing around with a married man that is your business, but just be careful. This isn't high school anymore."

"I know! He isn't married, but uh, yeah just not a good idea," Annie said.

"Fine fine," Gale sighed. "So how did Tom take it?"

"Uh, he actually dumped me..." Annie admitted. "Apparently he thinks I was being too flirty with his friends and he got really pissed when I said I had heard his friend was a good lay."

"Wow! Are you okay?"

"I guess," Annie said. "I was gonna break up with him later this summer, but it still hurts. We did spend a lot of time together..."

"Hrm, well how about we go out and celebrate you tonight? I know your Dad is around and you can call Sara. Maybe your new guy?" Gale grinned at her daughter.

"Uh that sounds nice but I will pass on inviting my new friend," Annie giggled as she thought about how her mom would react if she knew it was Jason! "Should we invite Jason too?"

"Oh yeah good idea! I keep forgetting he is back home for the summer. Let's finish up here and see if we can find something fun to do tonight!"

Later that evening the group laughed in the car on the way home from the restaurant. Max was driving and everyone else was giggling like crazy thanks to the bottles of wine they had shared. The two parents had decided it was a special event and so Jason, Annie and Sara had been allowed a few glasses of wine and were now all giddy in the backseat.

Sara was hanging all over Jason, much to his delight. Annie rolled her eyes at the two grinning fools, causing them both to laugh further. She truly had no shame! Annie caught her mom grinning from the front seat as she watched her son and daughter's best friend flirt. Annie was glad to see them both so happy, but also so very horny. Lately being near Jason always made her horny! Sara wasn't helping either, as she was very deliberately revealing significant portions of her fit young body that Annie found surprisingly captivating.

Back at the house she tried to sneak off to take the edge off, but was pulled into a family game of cards and found no respite from her brother and Sara's flirting! It didn't help that just that morning while she was nursing his dick, Jason had happily told Annie how good Sara was at sucking cock! Annie had already known since Sara had texted her while Jason was still driving home. The picture of Sara's cum splattered face had gotten her really worked up, but she hadn't had a chance to masturbate at all!

"Hey, you going to call?" Gale said laughing and poking her in the side. Annie realized she had been day dreaming and snapped back to attention.

"Yeah, I'm in," Annie said without even looking at her cards.

"Okay flip 'em!" her Dad said eagerly, revealing a pair of kings.

Annie turned over an eight and a three, groaning.

"Wow you suck at this," Jason said laughing as Annie was knocked out of the game. "Do you even know the rules?"

"Hey be nice! This is supposed to be a party to make me feel better," Annie pouted. "Whatever, I'm gonna go get something to drink and make some snacks. Any requests?"

She was met with silence as her family and friend focused on the next hand. Annie wandered off to the kitchen, wondering if she had time to get off without getting caught. She pulled out the making of some snacks, then pulled her dress up and slid a hand in her panties.

"Fuck!" Annie gasped to herself as her fingers found her dripping slit. She teased herself at first, running her fingers along the folds of her labia. Annie gasped at the pleasure as she gently pulled and twisted at the sensitive skin. For several minutes she played on the edges just to build her arousal further.

"Having fun?" Jason said, causing her to jump and yank her hand from her panties. Her wetness stretched between her fingers and glistened in the light. "Yeah I'm right there with you," Jason said walking over as he freed his cock.

"What are you doing?" Annie hissed.

"Apparently the same as you! Sara got me worked up and I can't wait anymore!"

"Fuck you, you just came this morning and last night!" Annie whispered to him. Jason shrugged and stepped forward, lifting his sister's dress.

"Cute panties," Jason said as he pulled the pink lacy panties away from her body. His nostrils flared as his sister's arousal reached him and he jerked his cock faster.

"Th-thanks," Annie said, biting her lip as she watched. She made no effort to move away from her brother as she watched his cock begin to jerk and leak.

"Ugh," Jason grunted as cum erupted out of his cock, coating her lower abdomen and pubic area. Annie tried to act disgusted, but a small moan deep in her throat showed just how she felt about her brother's load.

"Fuck it's so sticky!" Annie complained as Jason tilted his cock down to direct the last blasts directly into the crotch of her panties. Jason grinned and tugged her panties snuggly back into place, his semen smearing all around her aroused pussy.

"Going to finish?" Jason asked with a smirk as he started to make the snacks. Annie narrowed her eyes and decided to do it. Why should he have all the fun! She reached for her dress hem, but suddenly was interrupted by her mom entering the room.

"You guys too drunk to make the snacks?" she said laughing as she entered. Annie quickly dropped her skirt into place.

"Just talking is all," Annie said. "Jason was just explaining about dating in college now that I'm single."

"Aw how cute," her mom said. "But losers make snacks for the winners in this family. So get to work!"

Annie groaned and worked with her brother to bring out food and drinks to her parents and Sara as they battled it out. Jason laughed and poked at her as she rubbed her thighs together in frustration. Annie sat and talked, squirming as she felt her brother's cum in her panties. When her mom finally won the game Annie perked up, eager for people to go to bed so she could finally satisfy herself.

Annie helped clean up when she heard her mom talking in the kitchen. "Sara you should spend the night tonight. I don't want your parents getting pissed because you're hungover in the morning."

"Oh thank you! Although wouldn't be the first time they've dealt with me hungover," Sara giggled. "Annie will be so excited!"

Annie was not so excited. She was horny and frustrated! She did her best to put on a happy face, but as soon as Sara was asleep she was going to sneak to the bathroom to finally have an orgasm!

"What's wrong with you?" Sara asked as she settled into bed next to Annie. "You're quiet so you're pissed about something. And don't give me that crap about Tom, I know it's not that."

"Okay fine," Annie said. "I am freaking horny is all. I wanted to masturbate with my new vibrator, but first the card game and now you here! FUCK!"

Sara grinned at her. "Hmmm, fuck the vibrator." Sara dove under the covers and Annie gasped.

"Wait!" Annie cried, trying to keep her legs together as Sara pried at them. Annie held her off until Sara began tickling her and suddenly Sara was THERE. "Oh fuck!" Annie gasped as Sara's mouth found her panties. Holy shit that felt good! Suddenly Annie was even more pissed that Tom had never gone down on her.

"Fucking hell you messy down here," Sara said as she pulled her friend's panties to the side. "Holy shit, is this cum!?" Annie tried to respond, but Sara's tongue found her bare, cum-splattered slit and she abandoned herself to pleasure.

"Oh god Sara, what are you doing to me?" Annie moaned, her hands now stroking her friend's soft hair in encouragement.

"MMmmmmMM," Sara moaned as she ate her friend's pussy. Annie's taste combined with the cum was fucking amazing! Sara pulled away, gasping for air. "Annie, this cum is so tasty! I don't know who your new man friend is but I have got to meet him!"

Annie giggled knowing that her brother had left the cum Sara was enjoying so much. "Uh, don't you have Jason now? Didn't you blow him last night?"

"Yeah, yeah," Sara said. "He came down my throat though so I barely got to taste it! The stuff on my face was pretty good though." Sara dove back in, licking and sucking to clean Annie up before focusing on her clit.

Annie was overwhelmed by her first lesbian experience. Sara had been hinting at wanting to hook up for months now, but the first time Annie had seriously considered it was the week prior when the two had almost kissed. Annie found herself hoping this wasn't going to be a one time thing.

"Oh god Sara! Oh baby, yes! I love you Sara!" Annie admitted as she came. She locked her legs around Sara's head, holding her in place as her pussy gushed. Sara struggled to stay in contact with her friend's spasming clit, eventually giving up and just going along for the ride until Annie relaxed back in the bed.

"Wow," Sara said as she crawled up the bed. Sara kissed Annie, their tongues meeting as Annie tasted herself for the first time. Annie giggled.

"Sorry," she said shyly.

"Uh fuck that," Sara said. "That was amazing and I love you too!"

Annie blushed and the two made out, their tongues dueling until they were breathing heavily.

"So you're really good at that," Annie said.

"Thanks! I watched some guide videos and wanted to try it, but I am so happy my first time was with you," Sara grinned.

"Yeah me too!"

"God, going down on a brother then his sister in back to back nights! So freaking hot!" Sara said. Annie rolled her eyes. "Oh and that cum on you, so fucking hot! When the hell did you meet up with him?! Oh I bet you lost that game on purpose and snuck out to meet him for a quickie!"

"Uh, a lady never tells," Annie said, laughing as Sara pinned her to the bed. "But maybe I can get you some more to snack on?"

"Oh yes please! Um, would you try me now?" Sara asked nervously. Annie smiled and nodded and Sara quickly positioned herself over her friend's face.

In his room Jason grinned as he watched the stream of his sister and crush hooking up. He knew he should feel guilty about turning on her webcam, but this was just too damn hot! Jason played with himself, but just to stay hard. He wasn't going to waste a load in tissue. He shut off the video after Sara came and decided he was going to fuck his sister.

*****

Annied sighed as Sara's tongue slid into her pussy. "God you're good at this!" The two had been going down on each other at every opportunity, and the dressing room of the lingerie store they were in seemed as good as any other place.

"Ssshhh," Sara giggled, muffled by the muff pressed against her mouth. Her eyes sparkled as she attacked her friend's eager pussy. She loved making Annie moan uncontrollably!

"Shush yourself you bitch! You know I can't help it," Annie said, grabbing her friend's head and rocking her hips aggressively. Riding each other's faces was one of their favorite activities, each trying to assert dominance as they got each other off.

Sara grinned and slipped a finger into Annie's pussy, humming to add even more stimulation. Annie gasped and moaned as she came, her pussy leaking all over her friend's face and leaving it wet and shining when she finally stood.

"God I could do that all day," Sara admitted as she wiped her face with her own panties before tugging them back on. "Wish you had some of that yummy cum on you though!"

"Me too!" Annie smiled and kissed her friend. "I think Jason is getting jealous. He was blowing up my phone asking where we were!"

"Aww, poor horny boy," Sara said before turning serious. "Uh, let's check out and get out of here. I got something to show you." Annie raised an eyebrow but followed her. Sara's change in demeanor was so sudden it worried her.

"What's wrong?" Annie asked.

"Um, maybe nothing. Maybe some fucked up shit. Better if we talk at my place," Sara explained. The two drove in awkward silence, music playing. When they reached Sara's room Sara closed and locked the door.

"Okay what the hell is going on?" Annie asked.

"Uh, here," Sara said pulling up her computer and opening a bookmark. Annie moved closer and gasped. There on the screen was a clear voyeur shot of her. Sitting on the couch in her living room. Her face was in full view as her brother came all over her face then thrust his cock into her mouth. His head was hidden out of frame, but Annie remembered the encounter.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," Annie muttered to herself.

"That's Jason isn't it?" Sara asked quietly.

Annie burst into tears, sobbing violently and stood to flee, but Sara grabbed her and hugged her. "Come on baby it's okay. Let it out. I'm here. I've got you." Sara held Annie until the wracking sobs eased.

"I'm fucking dead," Annie said at last.

"No I don't think dead people snot so much," Sara said with a giggle, reaching out for a tissue box.

"Ha ha," Annie said, but she took a tissue. "Easy for you to joke, you're not the one with your face all over the internet full of your brother's cock and cum!"

"Hey, no one knows your siblings. He did a good job with the editing on the videos," Sara said.

"Videos? There's more?" Annie asked, eyes wide.

"Oh yeah, like a dozen at this point. Him cumming all over you, your things. God the one where he came on your dildo and you fucked it was so hot!" Sara's face was flushed and Annie realized she was into it.

"Holy shit, you're turned on aren't you?" Annie said in disbelief.

"Uh hell yeah I am! My lover-best friend and her sexy brother hooking up? Sign me the fuck up!" Sara laughed. "Honestly when I found these I was wondering how to bring it up so I could join in and not scare you two away!"

"God this is fucked up, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but in a really really good way!"

"How did you even find these?"

"Well, the dildo one got to number one on the website a few days ago," Sara said. "It has over a million views now."

"Oh my god!" Annie's mind whirled. "How am I ever gonna get a job?!"

"Uh, you know he's making money off this right? I think since you show your face and no one gives a fuck about him you should get the money."

"Huh, okay. I'm listening," Annie said. "Although he does have a rather amazing talent..." Annie blushed as she admitted to admiring her brother's ability to cum.

"Yeah true, but trust me, you're the attraction."

"Okay okay, so obviously I need to talk to him about this," Annie said.

"Yeah but more important have you two fucked yet?" Sara asked excitedly.

"Ew no! He's my brother!"

"Okay okay, but when you two do fuck for the first time can I be there?!" Sara ignored her protests and Annie had to admit that was where she and Jason were headed.

"Why do you want to be there you perv!"

"First, it's hot as well to watch. Second, I really want a threesome with you two and him being balls deep in his sister seems like a good time to broach the subject."

"Fine, god you are nasty," Annie giggled.

"Uh, look who's talking!" Sara poked Annie and the two tumbled to the bed, fighting to see who would end up on top.

"Okay, fine you win!" Annie said when Sara had pinned and straddled her. "Now how are we going to make it happen?

Sara smiled and pulled the crotch of her shorts to the side as she lowered her pussy to her friend's mouth. "We're gonna disappear for a while and he is gonna get really really horny. Trust me, horny boys are compliant boys that make poor choices they regret. So no more being alone with him. I think given his appetites a week or so should do it."

*****

Jason couldn't believe how horny he was! His parents had left town on a week long trip and he had dreamed of using their absence to fill his sister with his cum or hook up with Sara! Instead, ever since that night where the two girls hooked up they had been inseparable! He hadn't had a chance to hook up with either of them in almost a week and had even resorted to masturbating on his own a couple of times. The videos he had posted of he and his sister were doing amazing, and he was already looking forward to the fat check due at the end of the month.

Sara was over at their place for once and he could hear the two girls laughing in the other room. Following their sounds he was startled to hear them talking about sex.

"So you want to fuck him?" Sara asked, grinning as they caught sight of Jason lurking in the TV screen.

"Ugh yeah, so fucking bad. His cum tastes so good, but he never puts it anywhere but my mouth! I want it in my pussy so bad," Annie said, trying to suppress a giggle. Despite their over the top language, the dirty talk did turn her on.

"Well have you asked him?"

"Uh, our relationship isn't really like that. More of an unspoken arrangement type deal," Annie replied. She discreetly checked her phone screen to confirm that the cameras they had hidden were recording.

"God you're weird!" Sara giggled. "Does sound kinda hot though. So he just shows up and uses you as a cum dump whenever he wants?"

"Pretty much," Annie sighed. "Still, it'd be nice if I got to orgasm during instead of afterwards by myself."

"Yeah sounds kinda rude if you ask me."

"It makes it hotter honestly. I just wish he would grow a pair of balls and shove it into me without me having to beg is all!" Annie giggled as she saw the shadow squirming.

Jason couldn't believe what he was hearing! The two girls were clearly talking about him, but from the conversation he couldn't tell if Sara knew who Annie's mystery lover was. He risked a peak around the corner and had to choke back a gasp. Annie and Sara were both in short skirts, their thong covered asses pointing back at him as they watched TV and talked. He had to get a picture and snuck his phone around the corner to snap a few. Holy shit he was horny!

"God you are horny! Look how wet you are!" Sara giggled. Jason snuck another peak and almost lost it as he saw Sara sliding her fingers in and out of his sister's wet pussy. "I bet you'd let any guy fuck you right now!"

"Oh fuck yes," Annie hissed. She was into it now and though Sara might actually be right.

"Damn girl, I bet even your dad or brother would feel good to you, you little slut," Sara hissed, loud enough for Jason to hear.

"Oh god, please fuck me," Annie begged. "No keep going!"

"You need cock not my fingers," Sara giggled as she reluctantly pulled away. She wanted nothing more than to bury her face in Annie's snatch but knew that wasn't the plan. "God it'd be hot to watch you get fucked!"

Jason had enough. His cock was rock hard and leaking and doing all his thinking. He walked into the room, the two girls turning back to smile at him.

"Hey Jason!" Sara said happily.

"Hey girls, what are you watching?" Jason asked as he walked behind them.

"Uh, werewolf show," Annie replied. She heard a zipper behind her and her eyes widened. Jason was going to do it!

"Looks pretty lame," Jason said as he knelt behind his sister and pushed her skirt up over her ass. She was wearing a new thong that framed her tight ass amazingly. Her butt hole peaked out around the thing strip of fabric, and the crotch was wet with her arousal. Jason wasted no time in pulling it to the side and lining his cock up.

"It's actually kinda good," Sara explained. "It started out as some teenage fantasy in the first few seasons, but they've done a good job aging the show with their audience."

"Oh," Annie gasped as she felt her brother's cock push into her pussy. She was so wet he had not trouble quickly working his way into her.

"Ugh, well maybe I'll watch for a bit," Jason managed to get out as he started sliding in and out of his sister. "Holy shit this feels good," he tried to think, but instead said out loud.