An Unspoken Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God it looks good too," Sara answered rising up to watch. "Fuck her like the little slut she is!" Sara badly wanted to talk dirty about the incest but knew that would ruin the video.

"Fuck me!" Annie moaned. The game of pretending nothing was happening dropped away. Jason grabbed her hips and fucked her hard, smashing into her tiny frame as he gripped her tightly. "God, see?" Annie asked managing to turn her head and look at Sara. "I told you he was a fucking pervert."

Sara nodded her agreement, her fingers busy at her clit. Jason suddenly reached out and pulled her close, pushing his lips to hers. She melted against him, pushing her tongue back against his. Jason reveled in the fact that he was fucking his sister right in front of her best friend!

"Oh fuck this is so hot," Sara moaned. She leaned into Jason's ear. "Cum in her Jason. Cum in your little sisters tight, wet cunt."

Jason moaned at the dirty talk, his balls already tightening. "Oh god!"

"Cum her in and I'll eat it out. I'll date you! Just promise me you'll always fuck your sister for me," Sara hissed. She moved her hand off her clit to fondle Jason's heavy balls. A few gentle rolls and she felt them jump up in her hand.

"Oh god!" Jason moaned as he felt his cock swell. His cum sprayed into his sister's bare pussy and he groaned as she bucked against him with her own orgasm. Sara stroked their bodies as they spasmed in pleasure, whispering to them as they came down.

Jason fell back with a grin on his face only to get roughly shoved out of the way by Sara. He sat up to find Sara with her mouth already attached to his sister's pussy, sucking and eating his cum out of her. "Damn," Jason muttered as he searched for his phone to take a picture.

Annie looked back at him. "Don't worry we're videoing."

"Wh-what?" Jason asked, freezing.

"For the streaming site," Annie explained, sighing as Sara shifted her tongue to her clit. "Oh, also you're going to give me that account if you want to fuck either of us."

"I- uh," Jason sputtered.

"Look it's simple. You made me into a porn star. I'm not happy about that, but it's done. But I am gonna get paid, not you," Annie said as she pushed Sara back to the ground and mounted her face.

Jason's eyes widened as Annie pulled Sara's thong to the side to reveal her enflamed pussy. He licked his lips when Annie reached down to pull her lips apart.

"So tell me the password right now and you can fuck her," Annie had her phone out and ready. Jason's cock hardened, but he resisted. The account already had thousands of dollars in it after only a week. "Look it's real simple. Tell us and you can keep fucking us whenever and however you want. Or don't and we tell mom and dad how you drugged and black mailed us."

"You wouldn't," Jason said with wide eyes.

"Oh I don't want to," Annie said. "I'd rather eat your cum out Sara's pussy, but your choice." Annie reached out and stroked his cock, which jerked in response. "Plus both of us are anal virgins..."

Jason sighed. "Fuck fine!" Annie smiled as she logged in and updated the password and account information. Jason watched as her eyes widened when she saw the balance. After several minutes she looked up, surprsied Jason wasn't already fucking Sara.

"What are you waiting for?" Annie asked, grinning as bent over to lick Sara's clit. "As far as we're concerned you've got six-hole access 24/7-365!"