An Unusual Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, take the handcuffs off," she begged. "I won't try to escape. I'll just lie here if that's what you want."

The girl moved to the headboard and unlocked one arm. She climbed across Andrea and she gasped as the girl straddled her breasts to remove the other. Skye's pussy was exposed to her gaze and she saw a glistening of pink moistness between the dusky labia.

Skye took the arm she had just freed and kissed the red mark on Andrea's wrist.

"I'm sorry, baby," she said. "I'm sorry I hurt you. I promised not to. Do you forgive me?"

She scooted down until her breasts pressed against Andrea's and looked into Andrea's blue eyes with her emerald green ones.

"You have amazing eyes," Andrea told her.

"Thanks. My father was white and I got the eyes," she said. "I got a little of his skin, too, I think. You have such beautiful blue eyes, too, Andrea. That's the first thing I noticed about you."

"What are you going to do to me?" Andrea asked.

"I told you, I'm going to love you. I'm going to love you for the rest of the day and then you're going to get dressed and go home."

"What about the tape?" Andrea wanted to know.

"I'm going to keep it for three months," Skye said. "After three months, if you haven't had an attack of conscience and turned yourself in to the police and I'm safe, I'll send it to you."

"How do I know you won't make copies and put them on the internet?" Andrea asked.

"I'm not a liar," Skye told her. "Have I lied to you?"

"No, not that I know of."

"You'll just have to trust me. You don't really have a choice," Skye said. "No, I'm sorry; I shouldn't have said that. I don't want to threaten you Andrea. Can't you just forget about how we met and make love to me?"

"How can I forget? You made me make that horrible tape. You threatened to turn me in!"

"Did you like making the tape?" Skye asked.

"Well, not at first. It was horrible!" Andrea began to cry. "It was so embarrassing and it made me feel dirty."

"I'm sorry, honey." Skye held Andrea's face between her hands and kissed her. "You liked it at the end, didn't you? You came like an atom bomb! Have you ever cum like that before?"

"No, but I didn't like being forced to do that. That was so mean!"

"I know, baby. But if I hadn't been mean, you would never have done it. You're too uptight and repressed to ever explore yourself and be free like that. I can set you free, Andrea."

"I don't... I can't... it felt so amazing! It scares me, Skye. It isn't supposed to feel good to do depraved things like that."

"Yes, but it does. You loved it! You forgot all about the camera, that I was making you do it and you just came! Don't you want to feel like that again?"

"Yes, but I shouldn't. I can't cheat on my husband!"

"With me? Am I going to take you away from him? I wish I could, but I only have one day! Why should you worry about him anyway? He doesn't worry about you. Do you think he's faithful to you, Andrea?"

"Yes, I mean, I think so. He'd... Do you know something, Skye?"

"If I did, would you want to know?"

"No, I don't... oh my God, you do know something! He's cheating on me!"

Andrea began to sob brokenly. "That's why he never wants me, isn't it? That's why he's never home. That's why he takes all those trips. The bastard is cheating on me! Skye, we're going to make love and you're going to fuck my brains out. You promised me you would."

"That's my baby," Skye kissed Andrea's full, puffy lips. "You need to get you some, honey, and I'm going to give it to you."

Skye's luscious lips pressed against Andrea's and their tongues dueled as they became more excited. Andrea felt her breasts pressed against her lover's and their hard nipples produced an erotic friction as they pressed together. She felt the younger girl's hands caressing her sides and sliding between their bodies to cup her breasts. Skye's fingers tweaked her already sensitive nipples, and she moaned against the girl's lips. Skye's lips left Andrea's and began to nibble along her jawline to nuzzle her neck and sensitive earlobes. Andrea shivered and wrapped her arms around the smooth brown back, marveling at the play of her muscles under the silky milk chocolate skin. She moved her hands down to cup Skye's slim round butt and she had never felt such perfection. She liked beautiful things too, she decided.

Skye slid down until she could reach Andrea's breasts with her lips, fastening over one fat little nipple. The sensation made Andrea gasp. She had always had sensitive nipples and the feeling of this beautiful girl suckling like a baby at her nipple sent sparks through her body. She felt moisture flood her pussy and she tangled her fingers in the shiny black ringlets. Skye didn't leave the other nipple to feel neglected. Her lips closed over it and her teeth gently scraped over it. Andrea's nipples had always embarrassed her. They were almost always hard and made embarrassing little bumps under her blouses. Now they felt amazing and alive under Skye's tongue and lips. She moaned in disappointment when Skye's lips left her nipples but drew in her breath in a gasp when the girl's fiery lips traced a line down across her soft tummy to her navel. She felt a little pointed tongue dip in and her belly involuntarily sucked downward as it tickled her. She giggled as the lips traced their way south, nipping at the little tuft of blonde curls before firm hands parted her thighs and she felt hot breath on her pussy. Skye's tongue made a tentative swipe up the lips of Andrea's pussy, causing her to twitch involuntarily. The tongue returned more firmly and probed her opening, parting the fleshy lips as Andrea's hips bucked.

She couldn't believe this girl was licking her pussy. No one had ever done this to her before. The intense pleasure was driving her wild and when Skye's tongue teased her clitoris she exploded with incredible pleasure.

"Oh, God! Oh my God, Skye; no don't do that! You're driving me wild. We shouldn't... I can't... oh God, don't stop, honey. I feel... I feel..." her voice turned to unintelligible moans as the powerful orgasm swept through her, causing her thighs to tremble and her head to turn to one side, the tendons in her neck straining and standing out. A flush spread across her face and upper chest and the spasms of ecstasy shook her inexperienced body. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she feared that she was going to pass out.

"Skye, I need to stop. You're killing me. I can't stand any more. Please, honey, Oh God, I need to stop."

A cramp seized the tender muscle of her inner thigh and she scrambled frantically away so that she could stretch out her leg. The wide splayed position had become unbearable and the sensations radiating out from her clitoris and pussy were causing an overload.

Skye released her squirming lover and moved back up until she could reach Andrea's lips again. She kissed her tenderly.

"You came so good for me, baby," she whispered against Andrea's lips. "Oh, God, I could fall in love with you. Did you like that, sweetheart?"

"Jesus, sweet Jesus, Skye; that was the most intense thing I ever felt. I thought I was going to die from cuming so hard. How could you do that though? Wasn't it gross?"

"Not at all; it was wonderful. You taste so sweet, Andrea. I knew you would. I loved it. I loved making you cum. You look so amazing when you cum. I just want you to feel good. I want to make you feel good. That makes me so happy, knowing I can do that for you. I've wanted to do it for a long time. Aren't you glad I made you do this?"

"Yes, I am now," Andrea said. "I hated you for making me feel so dirty and ashamed. I guess you knew me better than I know myself. I never dreamed I would let another girl do that to me or that I would ever like it. Maybe I am a lesbian. Do you think so? I never cum like that for my husband."

"Does he lick your pussy?"

"No, he thinks it's disgusting. I could barely get him to touch it. Do you think I'm a lesbian?"

"No, probably not. You just like making love; it doesn't matter who you do it with. If they're beautiful you're going to love it. Will you do that to me, Andrea?"

"Yes, but I'm afraid I won't be very good at it. I've never done it before. Have you made love to a woman before?"

"Yes," Skye said. "I've made love to another woman twice. I was in college and my two roommates and I fucked once when we were drunk. I never even really thought about it again until I saw you. I knew I had to have you. You were so sweet and innocent and sexy I just knew you'd be the fuck of the century. You are, too. God I love you, Andrea. Will you love me, just a little?"

Andrea pushed Skye over onto her back and bent her head to lick one little pointed breast. She pulled the milk chocolate nipple into her mouth and made love to it like Skye had done to her. The girl's reaction was immediate and she moaned and tossed her head from side to side.

"That feels so good, Andrea," she moaned. "I knew you would be so good. I've been burning up wanting you. If you suck on the other one I'll cum for you."

Andrea couldn't believe she found this beautiful girl so hot. She moved her lips across Skye's chest and captured the other nipple between her lips while her fingers rolled the first between them. Skye's slender frame shook and bridged up off the bed as she came explosively. The pent up desire she felt for Andrea for months flowed through her and she groaned out her pleasure. Andreas continued her worship of Skye's body as her mouth kissed its way south. Skye's smoothly shaven mound passed under her lips and she could smell the girl's aroma. It was heady and intoxicating. She had expected the sensations of her lips on another girl's pussy to me unpleasant but Skye just tasted like fresh girl and her moist pussy was like a tangy candy under her tongue.

Skye was in heaven. The goddess she had admired for so long was hers and they were making love! She didn't last three minutes with Andrea's longue lashing her clitoris and caressing her inner pussy lips until she was crying out her pleasure again. She felt Andrea slip a finger inside her and she continued to cum for what felt like hours. The sensations began to overwhelm her slender body and the pleasure became painful in its intensity. She pulled at Andrea's arm and her lover reluctantly allowed herself to be pulled away from that delicious flower and back up to receive Skye's kisses and passionate embrace.

They lay, lips touching with their arms around each other and their pussies touching.

"You were amazing, baby," Skye whispered. "Thank you. You can't imagine how much I wanted that; wanted you."

"I guess bad enough to blackmail me and make me rape myself," Andrea laughed.

Skye chuckled. "I'm so sorry, Andrea. I never wanted to cause you any worry or pain, but I knew you would never have voluntarily made love to me, would you?"

"No. I still don't know why I did. I was so angry at my husband for cheating on me and you were so beautiful and you were being so nice to me. Who is he cheating with, by the way?"

"Your church secretary, for one," Skye said. "You know, the little brunette that looks about 18?"

"That bitch!" Andrea exclaimed. "No, I blame my husband. She's still a bitch, but she isn't married to me."

"The amazing thing is how stupid your husband is," Skye said. "He has the hottest woman I've ever seen practically begging to be fucked at home and he would rather fuck some skank on the side. What an asshole!"

"I know, right?" Andrea said. "I don't know what I'm going to do about it."

"I have pictures, texts and Instagrams," Skye told her. "If you want to, you can divorce him and take him for everything he has. I think the girl's a minor. You could probably land him in jail. Andrea, will you stay and make love to me some more? I won't threaten or blackmail you anymore. You can walk if you want to."

Andrea thought about it for a minute. "No, I'll stay. I'm sort of afraid I'm becoming a lesbian though, Skye. I've never felt like you made me feel before."

"There's only one way to find out," Skye laughed.

"What? How would I find out?"

"Find a guy and fuck him."

"Skye, I can't just go up to some random stranger and say, "I want to fuck you to see if I'm a lesbian."

"I have an idea," Skye told her.

"What? Are you going to blackmail some guy to fuck me?"

Skye laughed. "No, I'm through with the blackmailing business. I got what I wanted," she cupped Andrea's pussy in her hand. "Let's take a shower, baby. I want to wash you all over. Besides, that hood made you sort of sweaty. I'm sorry, Andrea."

"It's okay. It was terrifying, but it got me you. Don't ever do anything like that again."

"No, of course I won't. You go and get the water warm. I need to make a phone call."

She got out her cell phone and Andrea went into the bathroom and started the shower. It was huge and had jets that came out of the walls and floor. The water warmed instantly and Andrea got in just as Skye joined her.

They played with each other for 30 minutes as the steam filled the room. Everything was new to Andrea and Skye was totally enchanted by her new lover. They soaped and scrubbed each other and neither girl had ever seen anything that attracted them more than the butt of the other girl. They stood together under the water, letting it cascade over their slick bodies as they cupped the other's butt in their hands, their pussies rubbing together and the friction making them both so horny that they finally turned the shower off, dried each other with fluffy towels and collapsed in each other's arms on the bed.

Skye climbed on top of Andrea, turning so that her pussy was directly over Andrea's face and giving her access to her most intimate places. She feasted on Andrea's slickness while Andrea probed her pussy.

Andrea was in heaven. The joy she felt with her lover was greater than anything she had ever known. She could feel Skye's fingers pulling apart the lips of her sex and probing at the treasure within. Suddenly Skye turned so that they were face to face, their pussies grinding together in lust. She could feel Skye's fingers and tongue on her pussy and her mind fogged in confusion. Skye's hands were on her breasts, twisting her nipples gently and Skye's lips were locked to hers, and yet she could feel lips on her pussy! She attempted to look down to see what was happening but Skye refused to allow her lips to escape.

The lips on her pussy were removed and she felt pressure on her labia as if someone were inserting their finger into her pussy. The pressure grew to a tremendous level and something huge pushed between her dripping pussy lips. She exerted herself and pushed Skye away.

Her eyes widened in shock as she saw a slender young man kneeling between her thighs. She looked down his muscular body and her eyes widened with fear. A cock was an inch deep in her little pussy! His cock was stretching her pussy and it had been so long. It was better than she had ever imagined. She began to panic.

"Skye!" she cried. "What are you doing? What... who... please, someone is fucking me!"

"Shhh... it's ok, baby," Skye reassured her. "This is Benjamin. Benji, I see you've already introduced yourself to Andrea."

"What is he doing?" Andrea began to cry. "He's fucking me, Skye! Don't let him fuck me! I can't fuck him, it's not... it's," her voice caught in her throat as he pushed another two inches of that monster rod into her.

"Please, God, I can't fuck you," she wept. "I'm married! Please don't let him fuck me Skye. Please, I'm begging you, don't do this!"

Skye kissed her into silence. "You said you were afraid you were becoming a lesbian but you didn't want to fuck a random stranger. This is my friend. You can trust him. He'll be nice to you and give you the fuck of your life. If you like it, you can fuck him whenever you want to. If you don't, he'll go away and you'll know you like girls."

"Please, Skye, I can't. I mean I literally can't. He's killing me. His cock is too big! My God, Skye, he's splitting me apart. I can't take it."

"Yes, you can, baby. You'll stretch out and be just fine. Trust me. He'll be gentle, won't you Benji?"

"I won't hurt you, Andrea," he said. "I'll go slow and gentle. God, she's beautiful Skye. I see why you love her."

"You're already hurting me," Andrea cried. "It hurts now. It's too big and you aren't wearing a condom. What if I get pregnant? I can't have a baby. How would I ever explain that to my kids? I don't mean to sound crazy, but this would ruin my life. Please, you're really hurting me. I can't take it."

"How big is your husband's cock?" Skye asked her.

"I don't know, I've never measured it. Maybe it's about five inches?"

"The vibrator was eight inches," Skye told her. "You took that."

"Yes, but I didn't take it all. This is way bigger than my husband. I tell you, I can't do it. Please Benji, take it out, I'm begging you."

He backed slowly out. "Okay, Andrea, it's out. I really think you'd enjoy it if you'd give me a chance."

"I'm afraid. What if I got pregnant?" Andrea said as she stared at the the pole in front of her. "I'm afraid."

"What if I do it first and show you it is?" Skye asked.

"Skye!" Andrea was genuinely shocked. "Are you guys lovers? You're lovers and want him to fuck me?

"We talked about this already," Skye told her. "I like beautiful things. Isn't Benji beautiful?"

Andrea looked down at the young man. He was very attractive.

"Yes, he is beautiful, but he's your lover!"

"He isn't my lover; we're just friends," Skye assured her."

"Well, I don't know him, and I don't think I should. I can't go around fucking stranger! It isn't right."

"Yes, and you're a woman. I've fucked you twice today. You fucked a piece of rubber and loved it. I've fucked Benji half a dozen times in my life. It's always been good. I like fucking you better, I'm sorry Benji, but that cock feels really, really good inside you. Let me show you, baby. Help him put it in me."

Andrea couldn't believe she was going to do this, but the thought of Skye letting letting him put his cock in her pussy made her so horny she was on the verge of an orgasm just thinking about it.

Skye got off Andrea and moved over beside her onto her knees, her gorgeous ass thrust up in the air and her breasts flat on the bed. As Benji moved behind her, Andrea sat up and watched. The beautiful cock fascinated her and she watched as it moved close to Skye's pussy lips.

"Put it in for him, baby," Skye begged her.

Andrea's hand was drawn to the cock like a magnet, and she grasped it gently and then more firmly. Her little fingers wouldn't meet around its girth. She lifted the slab of flesh and fit the mushroom head spread Skye's pussy lips, exposing the light pink interior. She watched in fascination as the snake disappeared inside her little lover. Skye gasped and moaned as inch after inch sank into her belly.

"Oh, God, that's good, baby! I can feel him up to my belly button. It feels so good, Andrea. It's stretching the hell out of me, but it fits. It will fit in you too. Fuck me, Benji. Go slow for a minute; it's been a while since I had a cock in me. I've never had another that big!"

Benji began to saw the pole in and out of Skye's little pussy. Andrea leaned it to watch closely. She couldn't help herself. She had to touch it. She put her hand between them and explored their joining. Benji was an inch from being entirely inside Skye, and that was evidently all she could take. He didn't try to get the rest inside her, but she was taking that inside her tight little twat!

Andrea caressed her ass cheeks and reached under Skye to swirl her finger around her stiff clitoris.

"Oh, God; that's it, baby," Skye gasped. "Rub my clit. I'm going to cum! Oh God it feels good! Put your finger in my ass and I'll go off like a rocket!"