An Unusual Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea could hardly believe she was doing it, but she coated her finger with saliva and inserted into Skye's little brown rosebud. The girls groaned and exploded in orgasm, her hips churning wildly as Benji groaned and came in her pussy.

"Jesus, I feel it, Benji. I can feel your cum! He's cuming inside me, Andrea. God, it feels so hot! It's sooo, good. Damn, Benji, don't stop. Keep pumping me, I'm going to cum again! Help me baby."

Andrea rubbed vigorously at Skye's clitoris and pumped the finger inside her ass and she went off again, screaming out her pleasure as she came again and again."

They coasted to a stop and Andrea took her finger out of Skye's ass. Benji withdrew his shrinking cock and a flood of cum escaped from Skye's pussy and began to drip down toward the bed. Andrea caught it in her palm and stirred it in fascination with her finger. Her husband never ejaculated anything near the amount Benji's balls pumped out. She was nearly out of her mind with the sexual urges that flushed though her shaking body. She needed relief; she needed to cum so badly it was driving her crazy. Her nipples were as hard as rocks and her clitoris was so engorged she thought it would burst. She reached between her legs and used Benji's cum to lubricate her clit. She was dripping wet and she plunged one, then two fingers into her smoldering pussy.

She looked in fascination at Benji's cock. It never totally went flaccid. The sight of this beautiful woman masturbating kept it twitching, and when she reached out and stroked the pole it began to regain its rigidity.

Andrea was drawn to it irresistibly and she touched it with her tongue. She felt Skye's hand between her legs, twining with her own fingers to stimulate her clit. She moved her head down and took Benji's cock into her mouth, tasting Skye's tangy wetness and the muskier taste of his cum. She swirled her tongue around the head and she felt it stiffen and grow inside her mouth.

Skye's hands pulled her back until she was lying on her back, her beautiful legs spread and her pink pussy exposed.

"She's ready now, Benji," Skye said. "She's ready for a big cock."

He moved between her creamy thighs and parted her pussy lips with the head of his cock while Skye twirled her fingers around Andrea's clitoris.

The head popped in and Andrea groaned. It was a groan of pleasure this time. She flinched and writhed on the bed as she was slowly impaled on the spear, her pussy stretching to accommodate the invader. When his black curly pubic hair meshed with her golden curls, he was fully inside her. She was impossibly tight around him and she felt like she had taken a telephone pole inside her pussy. The shaft filled her to her capacity and she felt the angry mushroom head against her cervix. Skye's stimulation of her engorged clitoris was sending flashes of pleasure through her body and her hips began to writhe in a circular motion on the cock inside her.

She felt him draw back a few inches and then thrust back in. The feeling was so intense that she came immediately, her pussy clenching spasmodically around him. He took a quicker rhythm and began to move quickly in shallow movements, deeply embedded in her wildly contracting pussy. Her orgasms continued unabated as he began to pound his cock into her. Each orgasm that wracked her body was more intense until she felt that she couldn't breathe. Still she continued to cum and she felt Skye's finger invade her asshole. She shrieked in a paroxysm of ecstasy and there was a thrumming in her ears as her vision grew dark and she knew no more.

She passed out for a few moments and when she became aware again the cock was still pumping her little pussy and she was cumming again. She felt Benji's movements falter and knew he was about to cum. Panic swept over her and she began to plead with him not to cum in her.

"Don't you dare do it," Skye told her brother. "This is not your pussy, it's mine and I don't want it pregnant. If you come in her I'll cut your nuts off."

Benji made a dozen more thrusts and withdrew, leaving Andrea with a sense of loss. She saw him fist his cock and begin pumping it. Skye grabbed her head and the two girls offered their faces, mouths open for his spunk as it burst out, spattering across their faces and into their open mouths. It was the most erotic sight he had ever seen and he groaned as his balls emptied themselves into the mouths of these two beautiful women. They kissed, swapping the cum in their mouths, open so he could see, and they all collapsed on the bed.

They lay, sweating and exhausted for twenty minutes, Skye and Andrea idly stroking each other's bodies. Benji recovered enough to shower and when he came back in, Skye informed him that they didn't need him anymore.

He kissed them both and with a last fondle of their breasts, he dressed and left.

It was getting late, and Andrea knew she needed to go home. She began to cry and Skye held her close and comforted her.

"What am I going to do, Skye? I'm going to have to go home and that cheating bastard is going to be there. My kids will be there and I'm going to have to pretend I don't know. I don't know what to do."

"I need to know the answer to your question before I'll know how to help you," Skye said.

"What question is that?" Andrea asked.

"Are you a lesbian, or do you like cock?" Skye asked her.

"I'm not a lesbian," Andrea said. "I loved Benji's cock. I love your pussy more, but I still want to fuck men."

"That's exactly the way I feel," Skye told her. "I'll never love anyone as much as I love you, Andrea. You're free to go now. I'll never bother you again. It's your choice, but it will break my heart if you won't see me again."

"Oh, no; I mean I do have to go, but I'll always want to see you again, Skye. I want to see you and make love to you every day. I just don't know what to do."

"Do you think you might want to live here?" Skye asked.

"What do you mean? Whose house is this anyway?"

"It's mine," Sky told her. "You sold it to my parents 12 years ago. That's the first time I saw you and that's when I fell in love with you."

"You were that adorable little girl? You're Skyler Johnson? I remember your parents. I was so sad when I heard about the car crash! I wondered what ever happened to you."

"Do you remember taking me out for ice-cream while Mom and Dad talked about buying the house? You were so nice to me and so kind and sweet and beautiful. That's when I knew I would love you forever." Tears filled Skye's big brown eyes and Andrea hugged her tightly.

"Do you mean you want me to live with you, Skye? You want me to live with you and be your lover?"

"It's all I ever wanted," Skye said. "Will you? Divorce that rat bastard of a husband of yours, move yourself and your kids over here with me and we'll have a fairy tale ending."

"Can we fuck Benji sometimes?"

"Yes, but not often. We can fuck anyone we agree on, but we can't fuck anyone without the other. Do you agree with that?"

"With all my heart," Andrea said. "It's will take me a few days. I'm going to close my office for a week and talk to my attorney tomorrow. I'll start the divorce as soon as possible. I want those pictures. We're going to take him to the cleaners. I want to move here tomorrow while he's at work. Is that good?"

"It's awesome. Go home and get ready. This is going to be good, baby. I love you with all my heart."

Andrea dressed with a heavy heart, dreading going home and wanting to stay with Skye. The thought of her kids perked her up a little. She got her bag and started down the stairs, turning one last time to look at the beautiful naked girl on the bed.

"Wait," Skye called after her. She jumped up and searched in a drawer of the nightstand. "I forgot. I got you something a few years ago that I hoped to be able to give you someday."

She had a little velvet jewelry box. When she opened it, Andrea saw a gold chain inside with a single sapphire glittering on a small pendent.

"I thought it would go with your eyes," Skye said. "Do you like it?"

"I love it, honey," Andrea said, "Will you put it on me?"

She turned and Skye clasped it around her neck. Andrea turned back around and they kissed deeply and clung to each other for a long moment.

Andrea drove home and thought about everything that had happened to her that day. It was almost impossible to believe how dramatically her life had changed and how good she felt about it. She parked and turned her Challenger off. As she got out she heard her phone vibrate. She had a text and it was from Skye.

"I can still taste that blonde pussy and smell you on my hands. I'm not going to wash it off until you get here tomorrow, I love you, baby. Be strong, Skylar."

She smiled to herself and went inside to face the challenge ahead of her.