All Comments on 'Anal Adventures In Exorcism'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ellyneiellyneiover 15 years ago
Hilarious and good.

Oh, I very much enjoyed this. I am still giggling. Btw, it seemed to me you have some issues with the tenses every time you mention the necessity of the excorcism. Example: "The ritual must be performed. Not for my pleasure but because it is my duty as a religious man to combat the forces of evil." This is what you would have written if your story was in present tense. Since your story is in past tense, I would recommend this: "The ritual had to be performed. Not for my pleasure but because it was my duty as a religious man to combat the forces of evil." Of course the 'is' to 'was' is debatable since the character could still be a religious man in the present, and would still consider it his duty in the present. I'd still go for 'was my duty' because that particular anal excorcism was in the past. Well, my tense nagging aside. Loved this story so much, and was so entertained. I was hardly even bothered by the "five-foot-nine". (Numbers as description, eew). Nuff said. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not funny bad just bad

if only his I Q matched his output. Every so often I read this author thinking that the story cant be as poor as the premise sounds. Wrong again. UK Cynic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loled

I can't lie, usually your stories suck...well, ass, pardon the pun, but this one was funny as hell. Anal exorcism, nothing like a butt reaming to have you screaming "Oh my God" And with lines like "So I punched the demon in her mouth, fina;;y the bitch shut the fuck up"....just classic! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What

What

merrySMmerrySM9 months ago

Agee.

What?

And wtf.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS