Angel Unaware

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My relationship with Jacks was bumpy. I'd never dated an employee, and that made it a little weird, and the issues about dating white boys came up a time or two. He'd ask me what I thought about something. "Sage, what do you think about the Black Lives Matter thing?" "Sage, what do you think about the kneeling at football games?" It wasn't a big deal, but it's like people expect you to have some insight or special knowledge about shit because you're black. I knew he just wanted my perspective, and I knew he was trying to learn about my world, but I didn't have a perspective about everything. I never gave a damn about politics or political movements; I just wanted to be left alone and be Sage. It wasn't a bad thing, just an annoyance.

We had a little dust-up about financing the car, too. He was all gung-ho to get a loan from some shady high-interest-rate outfit that would finance people with no, or bad, credit. I pointed out that he'd wind up paying twice the buying price of the car, and he finally agreed, reluctantly.

He insisted on paying for our dates, at least every other time. It was ridiculous, but he wouldn't have it when I tried to give restaurants or theaters a card on the dates he organized.

He didn't seem to understand that I had just as much contempt for a "kept man" as he did. I'd come to respect his desire to stand on his own two feet, maybe even admire it a little, except when it got in the way of my doing something for us that we both wanted. I liked being able to do nice things for us and for Reynolds. If that was "power," so be it. If I had power, why shouldn't I use it on behalf of someone about whom I was starting to care?

When a male client would come in and I'd take them to dinner, that got all up in his feels, too. The first time it happened, we'd been dating about six months, and it kind of shocked me. I'd had to cancel a date with Jacks, and he came up to my office after work.

"Why does it have to be you, Sage?" he asked. "Why can't one of the managers take this guy to dinner?"

"They could," I said. "I want to keep this account, though, so I'm doing it. If someone is going to fuck up and lose it, it's going to be me. I won't put that kind of pressure on someone else when I don't have to. Are you jealous, Jacks? Do you imagine that I'm going out to get romantic with a 60-year-old married man?"

That pissed him off, probably because I was right, and he took Reynolds home with him instead of letting her go riding with me. It also produced... unfortunate consequences for him. Reynolds told him, "You're just being dumb, Daddy," before marching out of my office with tears in her eyes. I was still at home getting ready for dinner when he Snapped me.

"Sorry, Sage. I was out of line. Please Snap Reynolds and tell her I apologized."

I had to laugh. I had a little ally, and she was mad! I Snapped her and set it up for her to come the next afternoon for her ride. She okayed it with Jacks, and I went to dinner.

Jacks was half-right. The client did hit on me, but I was used to that kind of shit, and I knew how to handle it. I hate a cheater, and he was one, but he also had final approval on some lucrative import contracts. I fended off his advances without kneeing him in the nuts, as I'd have liked to, and we did get those contracts.

Reynolds and I were best buds, but Jacks and I were moving at a glacial pace. I decided to up the ante. I'm a healthy girl. I like to fuck. I wasn't promiscuous, but I wasn't a virgin, either. My imagination was vivid, I had toys and I used them frequently. I got along just fine, but it had been so long since I had a dick I'd forgotten what one looked like, much less felt like.

It was my turn to set up the date, and I told Julie that Reynolds would be spending the night because we were going to be out late. I had a new little black dress that made me feel confident as fuck. I'm a tall girl, nearly six feet, and I have a weird body. My boobs aren't big, a small C or full B. I have a big-ass head, long waist, slim hips, very long legs and my ass is sweet. I also have hair, lots and lots of hair. I'm one of those natural hair girls, and I hadn't had used any heat, chemicals or even had it trimmed for three years. If I stretched it, it was down to my butt, but shrinkage had it around my shoulders most of the time in a big mop of curls. That dress made my ass pop and it was short enough that there was a lot of leg showing. I had a new pair of yellow shoes, my favorite color, and a handbag to match. It was chilly, and I had a long coat in the same shade as my shoes and purse. I thought I looked like a bad bitch.

Jacks must have thought so, too, because his jaw hit the floor when I came out of my bedroom. Reynolds came flying over and hugged me. "Wow! You look beautiful, Sage," she said. "Daddy wore his new suit, just like you told me to tell him. He looks beautiful, too, don't you think?" She was grinning like a little minx, but she knew her Daddy was nervous and she really wanted me to compliment him.

He choked a little over there. I gave him a critical appraisal. "Yeah, mos def, Sis. Beautiful is the exact word." He choked some more.

I got a good laugh out of yanking his chain and he was good-natured about it. "Don't you think Sage is just gorgeous, Daddy?" Reynolds asked.

"I do," he said. His eyes told me he meant it. "She always looks gorgeous, though. She looks extra gorgeous tonight. Where are we going, Sage?"

"I'm feeling something light and Italian," I said. "Sound good? Then we're going to Love and Propaganda, and you can show me your dance moves."

"Well, I have two left feet," he said. "I'll do my best. You think we can even get in, Sage?"

"I know the manager and I texted him that we were coming," I said. "We have a VIP table."

He looked a little funny, didn't say anything. He still wasn't used to the way I rolled, but he was making progress. He helped me into my coat and we got out the Mercedes. Paul was driving us because I intended to be lit when we got back. I had a curtain installed so we had privacy in the back seat.

Dinner was great and the club was bouncing. We danced five times, and Jacks had lied about having two left feet. Maybe he was just misinformed by his bitch of an ex. He was really a good partner. He was huge, solid with muscle and he moved like an athlete. He was tall enough that my cheek just fit perfectly on his shoulder, and we danced close. We were sitting, just sipping our drinks, taking a break. His arm was around me and I felt little and safe that way. It was a really good feeling.

I saw this tall beautiful redhead walking toward us. I thought she was going to ask Jacks to dance, but she surprised me when she asked him, "Would you mind if I asked your spectacular lady to dance?"

His jaw dropped. "Um... no... go ahead," he stammered.

I followed her out and it was that David Guetta tune, "Stay." The beat was heavy and we put on a show. She was possibly the best dancer I'd ever had as a partner and we brought the place down. I was out of breath and hot as, when I led her back to the table. "Thanks," she said. "You're good. How about you, big boy?"

Jacks looked over at me and he had that deer in the headlights thing going on. I nodded, and watched as she moved around him, weaving him into her orchestra of motion. When they came back, she thanked him. "You two looking to hook up?" she asked.

"Naw, sweetheart, but if we were, we'd sure pick you," I said.

She laughed. "Well, I'm in here most Friday nights. Look me up if you ever change your mind."

She walked away and we watched that fantastic ass she had. I leaned over and licked Jacks' ear. "I'd do her," I told him.

"Really?" he didn't seem to be too perturbed.

"Yeah, we've never really talked about it, but I'm bisexual, Jacks. Does that bother you?"

"Does that mean you need a male lover and a female lover?" he asked.

I laughed. "Hell, no. I don't know where people get that stupid shit. It just means I'm attracted to both sexes, Jacks. Doesn't mean I 'need' anything. I find the right person and I'll be stuck to them like glue. It just means it could be a man or a woman. You okay with that?"

"Yes," he said. "I'm not like that, though. I just like women. Say, Sage, if you ever hook up with her, can I watch?"

I looked at him and burst out laughing. "You slay me, Jacks. You funny, dude. I think that invitation was for both of us. How about you take me back out there the next slow number and then we blow this place?"

He held me pretty close during that last song, and we were both pretty mellow. On the drive home, I opened my purse and pulled out a blunt. "You smoke, Jacks?"

"I haven't for a while," he said. "I never thought you would."

"It's a once in a while on a special occasion thing," I said.

"Are you going to drug test me tomorrow and fire me?" He had a twinkle in his eye.

I laughed. "You know I don't test people who don't drive," I told him. "Relax, let's spark this fatty up and chill."

We were giggly when Paul dropped us at the front door. We tiptoed barefoot to Reynolds' room and peeked in. She was asleep, that hair surrounding her angel face like a halo. We went in and pulled at her covers a little, both of us kissed her and she sighed in her sleep.

When we got into the living room, I stopped in front of him, turned around and pressed against him. "Jacks, it looks like you're never going to make a move here, so do you think you can take me into my bedroom and make love to me?"

"Really? God, yes, Sage. I've... I've wanted to for a long time. I was... I didn't want to... you know..." I really didn't know, but it didn't matter.

I took him by the hand and led him into the bedroom, giving my ass a little extra swing as I walked in front of him.

I took him to the foot of the bed and draped his jacket over a chair. I was working on the buttons of his shirt and he was just watching. "Um... you finna stand there or get me out this dress?" I asked.

He started and reached around to unzip me. I got his shirt off about the time my dress puddled around my feet. I worked on his belt and pants while he was unhooking my bra. His pants fell and we were standing there, him in boxer briefs and me in my panties. I pushed him back on the bed and he stretched out on his back, hands behind his head as I walked over and dimmed the light. I could feel his eyes on me. He sat up as I neared the bed.

"Stop and do a spin for me," he said.

"What? No! Jesus, Jacks."

"Please?" His eyes were pleading.

It was embarrassing as fuck, but I did it. I heard his breath draw in. "God, you're beautiful," he said, his voice husky. "Gorgeous black ass, too."

I spun around and he fell back, laughing his damn head off. "You don't know how much I looked forward to using that line," he gasped.

I leaped on him and sat astride, grasping his mop of hair in my fists. "Oh, you're going to pay for that, smart-ass." I pulled his head up and lowered mine until our lips met. It was fire. All the passion that he and I had been holding in for months burst out and we devoured each other.

I kissed my way down over his chin, down his throat, nipping a little, and over his chest. He was smooth, not a hair anywhere. I liked smooth. I hardened his nipples, teasing them before kissing my way down his stomach. I needed to see what he had for me in those briefs. At least he didn't wear boxers. Women look sexy in boxers; men don't. I eased them down and he lifted his butt, helping me. I gasped. I hadn't forgotten what a dick looked like, after all, and this was a nice one. He was circumcised and ram-rod stiff the moment I touched it. He didn't have pubic hair, either. There was a hint of stubble, but he was smooth, and again, I liked smooth.

I laved that beast with my tongue, and he groaned. I kissed every spot, sucking his balls into my mouth, one at a time, and he groaned again. I like giving head. There's something about knowing you have that power over pleasure that always made me horny as. His cock was fat! I liked fat. It stretched my mouth, and I slid slowly up and down a couple of times, just using as much suction as I could, letting my lips drag on him with as much pressure as I could. I held him inside as deeply as I could without gagging and used my tongue. I tried to wrap it around that shaft, and then pulled it up to run it around just below the head where I knew it was most sensitive.

His fingers moved through my hair in a sensuous little dance. I usually don't like people touching my hair, and God knows, enough dumb-asses ask, but this was incredibly gentle and sensual. I increased my speed and I could feel his balls drawing up.

"Sage, oh my God!" he moaned. "It's been so long... I'm going to come, baby."

Music to my ears. I turned a bit so I could see his face and locked my eyes on his. I appreciated the warning, but this girl swallowed. I could feel him pulse, and then spurt. It surprised me a little, and I swallowed. I don't like the taste of cum, but it's worth it to see the look on my man's face. I emptied him, saving the last little spurt.

"Too much..." his fingers in my hair pulled me up. I slid up and showed him that last bit on my tongue, before swallowing it. He held my face cupped between his hands. "You goddess!" he said. "God, you're good. You have the most beautiful face. Those eyes, all tilted up and exotic, that cute little nose, and those lips; you could be a fashion model, Sage. Come here and kiss me."

"Let me brush," I protested.

"No way," he said. "I'm not letting you out of this bed."

He crushed me to his chest and rolled us over. He was heavy, and so strong he handled me like a baby. He crushed my lips, and I could tell they were going to be puffy when this was over. We kissed for a long, long time, just exploring with our hands. I loved his ass. It was tight, smaller than mine and rock hard. This boy worked out!

His lips left mine, wandering south and leaving a trail of fire behind. When he got to my breasts he took one in each hand, peaking them up. My nipples were as hard as diamonds. "I love those," he whispered.

"What?" I murmured back.

"Your piercings," he said. "I love those little bars."

"They like to be loved," I hinted.

He laughed. "I'm looking forward to it."

He took my right nipple between his lips, sucked it in and worked it with his tongue. I thought I was going to come. It felt so good and it had been so long. He sucked them into incredible sensitivity and then continued his way down, stopping to tease my navel piercing, trailing wet kisses to the top of my panties. I repeated his earlier motion, helping him ease them down, and he nuzzled his nose in my bush. I've never had much hair, and what I had was sparse, fine and silky. I kept it trimmed for some pretty small bikinis, and he tugged at it with his lips.

I giggled and he slid down, parting my legs and lying on his chest between them. He kissed his way up one thigh, nipping at the tendon, up to the juncture, then repeating it with the other. He was teasing the hell out of me, and I needed more. I tangled my fingers in his mop and tugged. He took the hint and gave me a swipe with his tongue. I jolted and moaned.

"Yes, Jacks. Lick me, lover."

He ate pussy like a pro. Reynolds' mom was an idiot to let this man get away. I told myself I wouldn't make that mistake. He turned me into a quivering wreck in about three minutes. He worked my lips, holding my ass cupped in those two enormous hands, and tongue fucked me until I was insane. I tugged again, and he moved up to my clit. It felt like it was three times its normal size, and I knew this was going to be the big one as soon as he touched me.

My thighs trembled uncontrollably and that trembling spread through my body. I could feel every fiber in me stretching tight, and as he continued to lash my clit, I bridged up and the tension snapped. I was coming like a bomb, and I heard a hoarse little scream, realizing it was mine. I bucked and whimpered and he held me in place with those hands on my ass and drove me insane.

I was gasping and the overwhelming sensation was changing, becoming almost painful in its intensity. I felt one hand leave my ass, and he slid a finger inside me. He pumped it quickly, and then there were two. This was a completely different sensation, and he curled those fingers up inside me as if searching for something. He found something, too. He touched something, massaged it firmly and sparks shot through my brain. In three seconds, I was coming again, even more dramatically than the first time. It went on and on and I thought I was going to pass out.

"Jacks..." I gasped. "I... please, Jacks."

The fingers moved away from that spot and just slowly fucked me as he attacked my clit again. I didn't think it was possible, but that set me off again. I had never come so many times in such a short period and I was starting to panic.

"Please!" I gasped, pulling hard at his hair, pulling his face away and twisting my hips to escape that tormenting tongue.

He looked up at me with a grin on his face. He had a nicely trimmed beard and mustache and I could see moisture on them. I pulled at him and he moved forward to cover me with his heaviness, wrapping me in his arms as my breath sobbed in and out.

"God, Jacks... that was... you were killing me, lover."

He kissed me and I could taste myself. I tasted good, mixed with the taste of Jacks.

He shifted and I felt the head of his cock nest between my pussy lips, just where it needed to be to slide inside, but I wasn't ready. "Wait!" I squeaked. "I need to..." I never got a chance to tell him I needed to rest because that fat cock was pushing inside me.

I groaned. "Easy, lover, it's been a hella long time, and you're big."

He kissed me and sank slowly down, stretching me almost uncomfortably. I tried to wiggle and control the penetration, but he was just too strong, too heavy, and he was in total control. It was one long slow push, drawing back once for a good coating of my juices, and then that relentless advance until his pubic bone was against my clit.

He moved in a deliberate way, changing angles, rubbing new places, and it was incredible. "God, Jacks, you're big, and you move so damn good." I was moving with him, and we began a dance that soon drove me over the edge. I squealed, moaned and cried. He just kept going and I lost count, had I been counting, of how many times I came.

I finally realized he was saying something. "Can I come in you?"

"Yes, I'm safe," I managed to groan.

I could feel him stiffen and then pulse and he joined my groan as I felt his heat fill me. We coasted to a stop, our hearts pounding together, and just kissed and stroked each other, languidly. "Jacks... you're crushing me. I need to breathe, lover," I finally told him.

He laughed and slid out. I felt empty. He lay beside me, holding me, and I could feel his wet dick on my hip. I played with it, absently, and we whispered. When I caught my breath, I got up, went into the bathroom, peed and used the bidet, wet a washcloth with warm water and went back. I cleaned him up and threw the washcloth into the bathroom.

"If I don't get a drink I'm boutta die, right here," I told him. "Be right back. Don't move!"

"Not a muscle," he promised.

I went and got us bottles of water out of the refrigerator. We drank, cuddled and I was worn. "You get to be the big spoon," I told him. He laughed, I turned my back and he held me. We drifted off to sleep with those massive arms around me and I felt like a queen.

I don't know how long we slept but I was awakened by his cock sliding back inside me from behind. He had my top leg in the crook of his arm and he was deep inside before I woke up. The darkness became a thing of groans and pleasure, again. I came twice, and fell asleep with his cock inside me. I woke up again and it was getting light outside. I was on my stomach and he was fucking me from behind again.