Animalkind: Loving Tigress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robert, stop groping your body now or I will have problems taking my hand out of you!" Julie said, grinning at the sight of her husband feminized body.

Robert stopped and than took notice of the time.

"What do you think of a late lunch?" He asked. "I can prepare something to us!"

"Oh, please! I am starving!" Julie said. "You will lunch with us, pet!" she said to Carla.

"Why are you calling her 'pet'?" Robert asked. "It is rude!"

"Please, don't stop!" Carla said.

Robert looked at her with a surprised face.

"I feel her power and every time she calls me her pet, I have a shiver and it feels so good! Please, take me as your pet too!" Carla said.

Robert thought for a moment and gave her no answer. Julie was amazed with that too. Julie was joking when called her a pet, because Carla was a house cat while she was a wild one. Now she needed to be called a pet.

Robert prepared his lunch and then thought about giving Carla some experience as a pet. When he finished, he served a can of food to Julie on a dish while serving a second can on Julie's bowl to Carla. He also filled Julie's water bowl with energy drinks and put some more on the table. Then he called them.

"Carla, since you want to be our pet, you will eat from the bowl. Your owners will lunch at the table." He said to her with a grin and then smelled her arousal. He also saw the bulge on her skirt swell and twitch.

"And I don't think pets can use clothes!" Julie said.

Robert smelled her arousal becoming stronger and felt his cock hardening. Carla stripped saying nothing, dropped to all fours and went to her bowls. Julie sat on a chair and they ate their food. Robert felt the smell of the food better than ever. He could tell the ingredients apart just by their scents.

"I think I am changing into an animal too." He said. "My smell sense is being overloaded right now."

"That's wonderful!" Carla said. "You will be a lovely tigress too, master!" She emphasized the word 'master' while feeling her arousal climb some steps.

"Why I will be a tigress? And why are you calling me 'master'?" He asked Carla.

"There are a lot of men that are changing right now. And the ones that started to change into animals are changing into the animals their wives or close relatives had changed, master." She emphasized the word again. "And I call my master 'master' because it is what a pet should do, unless she wanted to be punished, master."

Robert was just role playing with her until now, but now it seemed that she was too drawn to her role. He thought about that while feeling Julie rubbing her foot on his legs.

"She is a smart pet!" Julie said. "I wonder what we will become after eating that amount of food and drinking these energy drinks."

"We will speed our changes, mistress. I think that we will finish our changes in a couple of days, while master Robert changes can take a little more to finish." Carla said as her pussy was almost dripping.

They finished their lunches and Julie and Carla took care of the dishes. Robert was at the living room.

"Carla, are you really into that thing of being a pet?" She asked her.

"Yes, I am! I feel so good when someone treats me like you did that I almost piss! This is overwhelming!"

"Aren't those urges because of your changes?"

"No, I had these feelings before I changed. That's why I had no stable relationships! I scared some of my boyfriends in the past. When I changed into a cat, I was dreaming of becoming a pet for someone!"

"So, you won't regret what we are doing? Have you thought that we just did a threesome two hours ago?"

"Yes, I am aware of that. But it is ok to me if it is ok to you."

"Well, it is ok to me too, pet! Now, what are you doing standing? Pets walk on all fours and just play with their masters."

Carla fell to all fours immediately and started meowing and rubbing her body on Julie's legs. Julie smelled her arousal and petted her head.

"Go to Robert! Your mistress is just finishing here and will be there quickly." Julie said to Carla.

Carla ran on all fours to the living room and found Robert sleeping on the couch. She jumped on him and lay on his lap. She knew he was spent because of their lovemaking session while also being changed. He put a hand on her head and stroked her fur lightly, still asleep. She felt so good that she slept purring.

Julie saw the scene when she came from the kitchen. Her husband was petting their cat while sleeping. She was sleepy too and wanted to nuzzle on their bodies. She grabbed Robert on her arms and Carla woke up. Carla followed them still walking on all fours with her tail up. Julie put Robert on their bed and lye next to him, with a paw and a leg over his body. Carla jumped on the bed to and curled on their feet. She felt so comfortable in that position that she slept after a few moments.

Robert woke up confused. He knew he was lying on his bed but had no memories of how he got there. Julie had an arm and a leg over his body, heating him. He felt some fur on his feet too and thought it was Carla. It was darkening on the outside. They had slept the entire afternoon.

Robert started to take notice of his body. He felt his chest and found his B cup breasts. They were quite sensible as his cock hardened just when he touched his nipples. He looked at his hand and saw long and slender finger with long nails. He knew his nails would fall shortly, but also thought they were beautiful. He ran a hand on his hair and noticed it grew more. His hair was at least three inches longer and was almost hitting his shoulders.

He moved in silence, trying not to wake up Carla and Julie. He walked to the mirror and saw a woman looking back at him. Her lips were full and sensual. Her face still resembled his, but was too feminine to be considered a male face. His frame was now definitely womanly. He thought he was taller too, since he was standing higher in the mirror.

Then he looked at Julie and Carla. Julie had shrunk a little bit more and was now a little over eight feet high. Carla was still the same height, but her fur was now over her arms and was longer than before. Her tail was bigger too. Then Robert took notice on Julie's groin. He saw what seemed to be a small mound on it, just over her balls. His cock was hard and needing a relief. Robert sniffed her groin and felt too much aroused. He stroked that little mound and saw a pinkish nub going out of that skin. She had now a sheath that covered her small penis. Robert noticed that her penis was just two inches long when hard and was so aroused that he put his mouth around it. He tasted her and it was good, starting to suck her little cock.

Julie woke up with a wonderful feeling down there. She was being eaten, but then noticed that she was wet too, but her wetness was on a different place from where she was being eaten. She looked down and saw Robert between her legs. She was being sucked and that feeling was marvelous.

Carla woke smelling a wet pussy. She was horny again and felt her little penis harden. Then she put a hand on it and was surprised to see that it was way bigger than before. She now had a penis that was at least six inches long and it was demanding action. She stood and saw Robert going down on Julie. She saw that Julie's pussy was dripping wet and positioned her cock near her entrance. Carla slid her penis into Julie, feeling her hot and wet pussy embracing her penis.

Julie felt Carla's dick penetrating her and had an orgasm right there. She felt her dick start to pump her load into Robert's mouth and felt a powerful orgasm. She was still hard and Robert wasn't stopping. Julie squeezed her pussy to grip Carla's dick. She had two people doing her and was overwhelmed. She came again soon and saw as Robert lifted his head, cum almost dripping of his mouth. She pulled him and kissed him hard, feeling her own cum on his mouth. Then she felt Carla stiffing her cock and then felt her orgasm.

Carla felt a pressure on the base of her cock and was greeted with a powerful orgasm. Her cock was pulsating and sending a load of cum straight into Julie. Then she collapsed, feeling the afterglow of her orgasm.

"That was incredible!" Carla said. "I never felt an orgasm that huge!"

"That's because you hadn't your pussy and cock serviced at the same time!" Julie said. "It was beyond wonderful."

"Do you have a cock now?" Carla asked.

"It seems so, but I didn't see it yet because I woke up being sucked."

"That's my fault!" Robert said, in a melodic voice. "And I think my voice changed again."

"Wow! What a voice you got there! I will cum if you say something on my ear." Julie said.

Robert went to her ear.

"Just do me, baby. I need to cum on you!" Robert said in her ear, breathing each word, his voice oozing sex. He saw as Julie went rigid right in that moment and moaned. Julie reached for her cock and had an orgasm as soon as she touched it.

"That was something! I never thought you would be able to make her cum just by saying something on her ears." Carla said.

Robert then moved to Carla, took her by her head and pulled her closer.

"I want you to kiss me!" He said using that same voice on her ear. "I want to have a pussy just for you to fuck it with your big cock."

Carla purred at that words and also came, without even touching her cock. She kissed Robert hard on his mouth, needing a pussy to fuck, needing his pussy to fuck. Julie caught his penis on her hands and started to lick and suck it, eager to fill her mouth with his cum. She was purring too and started to growl moments after. Robert was so horny that he came a few moments later. Julie swallowed his load while Carla attacked his nipples and started sucking them. He came twice more before they let him go.

"That was amazing!" He said, still breathing each word.

"Stop that or we will do you until you pass out." Julie threatened him.

"I can't stop that right now! I am feeling too good for that!" Robert said with his eyes closed.

"I think I should be going now." Carla said. "It's late."

"Pets don't live on their houses. They live with their masters!" Julie said to her.

Carla shivered in pleasure when she was called pet.

"Aren't you going a little too far with that joke?" He asked his wife.

"It's not a joke. She likes it! She wants to be a pet, so 'it' will be our pet." Julie said, smelling her pussy.

"Is that true?" Robert asked Carla.

"Yes, it is! I love being dominated!" She said with her head down.

"And I think you can't leave until you have dinner with us." Robert said Carla. Then he approached her and grabbed her head. "And that is an order, PET!" He said breathing into her ears with his sexiest voice.

Carla melted on his hands, closed her eyes and moaned lightly. "Yes, master! I will obey you!"

"Good! If you like that and if I am going to change a lot yet, I want a doctor here, at our house. You can experience being our pet until I finish changing. Then you choose if you want to stay. What do you think?" Robert asked her.

"This pet isn't allowed to think, master. I will do as you wish!" She said while smiling widely.

"That's a good pet! Now let's have some dinner before going to sleep."

"First of all, we need some more pictures of your body, Robert." Julie said aiming the camera.

Robert was already naked so he posed to another session of photos. After that, he served the cat food to all of them.

"Robert, are you going to eat my food?" Julie asked.

"Well, I already have your sense of smell. I can smell everything and I thought it would be good if we could eat the same food." Robert replied.

He put Carla's food on Julie's bowl while they served their dishes.

"This is simply delicious!" Robert said as soon as he ate the first bite. "I can eat that!"

"I love this food too!" Julie said. "It sates me and I love its taste. Do you like it too, pet?"

"Pet loves this food, mistress! Pet wants to eat this food everyday!"

Carla was in all four eating from the bowl. They also had a lot of energy drinks. After eating, the three of them went to the living room.

"Carla, how are you supposed to work tomorrow?" Robert asked her.

"I am changing again, so I think I can get my change days again." She said.

"How are you going to do, Robert? You also have to work tomorrow." Julie said.

"Well, I have to call the school tomorrow and tell them that I am changing and that I want some vacations." He replied.

"With that voice of yours, I doubt they can believe you." Julie said.

"I don't want to go there and explain myself in person. I don't want to walk out of our house." He said self conscious of his new body.

"I know I can't go out of our house, I am still a 4 in the feral scale. Can you arrange it so I can be a two now, Carla?" Julie asked.

"I will. I think I can submit my evaluation online and then you will be able to walk on the streets again in about two days." Carla said. "Regarding your condition, Robert, you are changing into a beautiful woman and you don't need to be self conscious about it. Just now every single male is experiencing those changes too."

"But I am too afraid of going out!" He was near tears again.

"Don't be depressed now. If everyone is being turned into hybrids, all we can do is go with the winds. We have no way of changing what is happening." Carla said.

"I will see what I can do tomorrow. Now I want just to cuddle on someone. I need you two!" Robert said, tears flowing down his cheeks.

"I think you got a dose of female hormones. Let's lay on the bed and I will comfort you." Julie said to him.

They went to the bedroom and lay on the bed. Julie hugged him while Carla stood at his back. He cried and sobbed and then cried again, until he was asleep.

Monday, 06h.

Robert woke up in a better mood than the last night. He brought his hand to see what changed and saw that his nails had fallen. He saw that his arm had a small stripped fur, in gold and black colors. He felt his teeth and found them normal.

He looked at Julie and saw that she had shrank some more, her face had stabilized as a morph between a tigress and a human faces. She had a small muzzle and a very kissable mouth. Her nose was pert and small, just perfect for her face. He saw that she still had four breasts, but only the top pair was big, the bottom ones were half the size of them. He guessed she was now a DD cup on top and a B on bottom, which on her frame was right enough to him.

Robert rolled to his side and found Carla curled and leaning on his back. He also felt a pain on his ass and found out that he had a tail now. He sat on the bed and put a hand on his tail. He found out two things, immediately. His tail was only four or five inches long and it was too sensitive, as in erotically speaking. He felt his dick swelling and when he looked down his view was blocked by two huge things. He was stunned when he saw that his breasts were really huge, at least a D cup already, and were covered in short white fur.

Robert climbed down the bed and thought that he was standing too high. Then he noticed that he was on his toes. He tried to put his feet on the ground, but felt pain as they were reshaped to be comfortable only when he was on his toes.

He looked his body on the mirror and saw a beautiful tigress hybrid mimicking his movements. Her hair was blonde and cascaded on a wavy way down to her shoulder blades. Her eyes were a light blue, surrounded by big eyelashes. She had a stunning face.

He was admiring himself in the mirror and did not notice that the two other women were looking at him. Julie stood and was still at least a foot taller than him and that her body was heavy muscled now. She noticed that her feet resembled normal feet, but she couldn't put them on the ground, which forced her to stay on her toes.

Carla was covered in long and white fur now. She had a small muzzle too and sharp fangs on her mouth. She was too small compared to Robert and Julie. She was standing at five feet five inches high, also standing on her toes. She had a flurry tail and her body had only white fur and hair.

Both women were admiring Robert on the mirror and were having some ideas.

Robert was still turned on by his new body. Then he felt a familiar scent and turned around, seeing Julie and Carla looking at him.

"Good morning, Robert! You are stunning today!" Julie said, grinning.

"Good morning too, Master Robert!" Carla said as she dropped to all fours.

"Good morning ladies!" Robert said. Then he made a sexy pose. "What do you think of me now?" Robert said in a sexy and breathy voice.

Julie and Carla shivered on his voice. His pose had already made them grow their cocks and when he spoke like that, it was like a damn that opened.

Julie grabbed him and then put him on the bed. She impaled herself on his cock and kissed him. Then she sat on his cock and Carla sucked his nipples. Robert was moaning and soon started to growl too. He came several times, in which Carla and Julie traded places. He came so many time that he passed out at some time.

When Robert woke up, he found Carla looking at him.

"Mistress Julie needs master to be with her as soon as you wake up." She said to him while meowing and smiling.

Robert stood up and met Julie in the kitchen. She was just opening the third can of cat food, pouring its contents into a dish.

"You have to learn how to control your sexiness. You are just too sexy!" She said as she saw him.

Carla was walking on all fours and was rubbing her back on his legs, purring and meowing.

"I was used to see sexy women and I know how to control my urges. You two had never endured the challenges of controlling a dick. You are just too easy to me." He said, grinning.

They ate their breakfasts and then sat on the living room. Robert tried to call the school, but no one answered. Later they found out that the schools were closed due to the second phase of the changes. He got two weeks of vacations to get used to his new changes.

Carla, on the other hand, had to go to her clinic, since she consulted only changed women and now there were a lot of them changing at once. She left just after breakfast, promising her new owners she would be back in time to lunch.

Julie cleaned the kitchen while Robert swiped the house. He was used to do the house cleaning and don't bothered anymore. He felt his body was still changing while his fur and hair were growing. Near lunch time, they had finished the cleaning and Julie took some pictures of Robert. They waited for Carla watching the news on TV, which were covering the changes. They found out that the changes were faster on some species, like the case of the cobras that underwent all the changes in about three days.

"Cobras aren't trustworthy." Robert said. "Have you seen what that mad scientist did when she was arrested? She bit everyone."

"Yes, but those other cobras were kind enough to supply the antivenin to save everyone. I think they can have the potential to be dangerous, but it is their option to do some harm." Julie said. "Like when I was changing and you told me that you would stay with me even if I was dangerous."

"I know, this is all too confusing. The entire world is changing."

They talked some more until Carla arrived. While lunching, Robert downed some energy drinks and ate two cans of food. He said he was hungry. Julie and Carla only ate a can each and were sated. Then they went to the living room.

"Robert, are your smell sense good now?" Carla asked.

"I think so! I can sense so subtle scents now that I am impressed." Robert said.

"Mine improved a lot too. I think I am still changing."

"But you haven't eaten a lot of food. I was the only one to eat two cans today." Robert said.

1...89101112...15