Animalkind: Loving Tigress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I can! I would never let my owners pay for something like this! This is all on me today!" Carla said.

"What exactly are we celebrating today? There is no way me getting down on feral scale justify this." Julie asked.

"Actually, pet was indicated today to manage the city hospital. I worked there in a part time basis, along with my clinic. Today I was invited to be their full time director. I was given a substantial raise and a lot of free time to be with my owners." She said.

"Wow! That's fantastic! Congratulations, pet!" Catherine said.

"You deserve that! You have the smarts to get wherever you want!" Julie said. "But while we will enjoy this celebration tonight, I want to ask you just this time: Are you ok with us calling you pet and bossing you around? You will be quite important now!"

"Please, I love being treated like that! It almost makes me cum every time you do that! And we can be discrete when outside our home. Just don't stop it!" Carla said.

"So, now it is our home?" Julie asked, smirking. "Pets don't own houses. You will live with us, definitely. We will prepare a pet bed for you and maybe we can buy you a pet house. You can sleep in the bed with your owners, but only when allowed."

Carla was shivering at the thoughts of being bossed around like that.

"But today we are celebrating your achievement." Catherine said.

Their wine came and they raised their glasses, toasting to Carla's new job. They also ordered their meals. Julie ordered a big steak while Carla ordered just a small portion of meat. Catherine ordered two big portions of chopped pork legs. When she saw, Julie and Carla were looking at her.

"What? I didn't finish my changes yet. I need some sustenance." Catherine said.

"Well, after you finish changing, you will definitely have to watch your figure." Julie said.

"In fact, changed women don't get fat." Catherine said. "We just have to find a way to spend our excess energy."

"I can be really creative. Watch out." Julie said, smiling.

They finished their first wine bottle and ordered a second. Their meals arrived a short time later. They ate everything, savoring each portion. The restaurant had a reason to charge its food the price it charged. Their food was fantastic. After eating, they finished their third wine bottle and paid before leaving.

"What do you think of clubbing now?" Julie asked.

"On a Tuesday? Where we will find a good nightclub in a Tuesday?" Catherine asked.

"I know a certain place, if the mistresses want to club." Carla said.

They were feeling good because of the wine they took and accepted the offer. Carla took them to a high class nightclub. It wasn't crowded and the music was just perfect to them. Catherine danced with Julie while Carla was at their table, sipping her drink. When the music ended, Julie called Carla to dance some more while Catherine waited at the table.

"Hi!" Catherine heard a man greeting her. She looked at him and saw that he hadn't started to change yet.

"Hi." She said, while sipping her drink.

"May I buy a drink for you?"

"I have one just here." She said, coldly.

The man sat on the stall with her.

"May I ask your name?"

Catherine decided to have some fun.

"I am Catherine."

"You are beautiful, Catherine! My name is Robert!"

Catherine almost spews her drink when she heard his name. Then she laughed out loud.

"Sorry about that, I knew a Robert until some time ago!"

"And was he handsome?"

"Oh, he was!"

"What happened to him?"

"He became me! Now, don't take me wrong but I am still a male and I am here with my wife and friend. While I enjoy a good conversation, I am not into men. By the way, when you change you may be quite a view."

"Were you a man? How that can be?"

"Well, I started to change first because I have my wife. She used to be wild but she came back to her senses when that second phase hit her. I got her bug and now I am changing into a tigress too. But you are bold by coming here and hitting on me."

"I made a bet with my friends."

"Oh, I see. Sorry, but you lost it. I am not interested into someone else right now."

Robert just nodded and then left, without saying another word. She saw him going to a nearby table, where his also unchanged friends were picking on him. She felt a little guilty and decided to play some more. Julie and Carla were watching everything and laughing a lot when they saw Catherine standing up and walking sexily with a hand on her hips to the boys table.

"Oh, Robert, my lover! We had such a good conversation that you forgot to get my phone number! I hope we can talk again when I am alone!" She said using the sexiest voice she could to all of them. Then she bent down to his ear. "Now you won the bet, enjoy!"

"Thank you, Catherine! You are great. Your phone is imprinted on my memory now! There is no way for me to forget it now!" He said back to her and winked.

Then she kissed his face lightly and walked back to her table. She saw as two of the boys ran to the bathroom when she left and her smile grew wider.

Julie and Carla didn't believe their eyes. They were sitting back at their table and looking at Catherine, who was now coming their way.

"What have you done to those boys?" Julie asked.

"That one just tried to hit on me. He made a bet with his friends and got enough courage to come here and speak to me. So I explained him that I wasn't into boys and dismissed him. But I felt a little guilty and made him win the bet." Then she explained in details what happened.

In the end, Julie and Carla were almost spilling their lungs as they were laughing. They enjoyed some more music and drinks and then went back home. They were feeling the alcohol and were wobbling when they got the cab back home.

"I loved this night!" Catherine said when they were home, while removing her clothes. "What should we do now?" She asked while doing some sexy poses to the mirror.

"Dessert time!" Julie and Carla said together and jumped at Catherine.

Soon they were on the bed and Julie and Carla were sucking Catherine while taking turns riding her cock. They growled, they moaned and they came several times until they slept.

Wednesday, 08h

Catherine woke up feeling something she didn't felt in those last few days: a huge need to go to the bathroom. She got up and ran there, leaving her two kittens sleeping in the bed. She noticed that she still pissed with her dick and was happy with that.

While relieving herself, she remembered the last night. She was ashamed that she had flirted with that boy just to help him to win some stupid bet against his friends. But she thought about the power she had over them, how she had managed to dominate those boys, including making two of them cum without even touching them. She liked it! A lot!

She walked to the bedroom and looked at the mirror. She was a tigress hybrid now, and a hermaphrodite one. She ran a hand over her furry skin, stopping to caress her breasts. She felt the pleasure build inside her, and then felt something new. She was feeling wet. She felt her pussy demanding action, a new emptiness feeling growing in her stomach. She was hungry to be filled and she needed it now.

She turned to the bed and saw Julie's cock growing. She had smelled Catherine's pussy. Catherine licked her lips and walked to the bed. She sniffed Julie's cock and took it in her mouth. She sucked it until it was fully erect and then climbed Julie's body. She guided Julie's cock until it was touching her new vagina, her new opening. Catherine felt her juices moistening her new lips and brushed Julie's cock into her opening. She felt a shiver run down her spine and felt too much aroused to care for that. Catherine pressed her pussy against Julie's cock and felt it entering her, slowly, filling that need to be filled. She felt it parting her new parts, new nerves activating for the first time. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly when she felt filled.

Julie woke up feeling her cock entering a pussy. She moaned in gaze and opened her eyes. She saw Catherine over her and noticed that she was penetrating her husband. She felt her cock harden even more as she felt that tight pussy take all of it. She felt Catherine's insides with her cock, she felt every little muscle and detail of her lover's pussy.

Catherine noticed that Julie was awake and kissed her, hard. She felt whole now, she was feeling a pleasure she never felt before. Catherine sat on Julie's cock and felt it entering her even more. She moaned higher, waking up Carla.

Carla saw Julie penetrating Catherine and felt herself both hard and wet. She saw Catherine's cock standing just a few inches over Julie's belly, fully erect and ready to come. She climbed on Julie's belly and swallowed Catherine's cock. She sucked it gently, feeling the taste of her pre cum.

Julie pulled Carla's ass to her face and started to lick her pussy. Carla moaned as she felt Julie's rough tongue on her pussy. Soon they were all enjoying each other, in a slow and steady rhythm that was raising their lust.

Catherine came first, a wave of pleasure washed her body while she felt her cock spurts its load into Carla's mouth. She felt like her body got a new energy and her lust went up to the stratosphere. Catherine became passionate and increased her rhythm. She felt her pussy tighten involuntarily around Julie's cock.

Carla received Catherine cum in her mouth and then turned around. She kissed Julie while being entered by Catherine's cock. Catherine filled her and she moaned and pressed Catherine's cock with her pussy.

Julie felt Catherine's cum on Carla's mouth. Her pussy was aching for some action. She felt a pressure begin to build in the base of her cock and then she came inside Catherine.

Catherine felt Julie's cock pulsing and then felt her hot cum hit her inner pussy. She roared along with Julie. She felt her cock stiffen and then she came again, this time delivering her load on Carla's pussy.

Carla was building to an orgasm when she felt Catherine's cum hitting her. That sent her over the edge and she came hard. She moaned and meowed loudly before collapsing on Julie's belly.

Catherine collapsed to their side, feeling a new wave of pleasure as her cock was released from Carla's pussy and Julie's cock popped out of her pussy. She was breathless and felt little spasms of pleasure.

"You have to wake me up like that everyday! Please!" Julie said between breaths.

"Wow! Now I regret not having a pussy before! I don't believe in what it feels like! And I said that you had to wait until I had a pussy!" Catherine said in her sexy voice. "Now, if I remember it right, I promised something to our pet too!"

Catherine jumped at Carla and impaled herself on her cock. Carla gasped at Catherine sudden assault on her and soon she was meowing and growling in pleasure. Catherine was tightening her pussy muscles around Carla's cock, giving and receiving an enormous pleasure. Julie then attacked Catherine breasts, sucking one nipple while fondling the others. Catherine started to moan higher and higher until she came.

She roared in pleasure and her cock splashed her cum over Carla's belly. Catherine was on a string of orgasms and was moaning and growling loudly. Then she felt Carla's cock hardening and start throbbing, feeling her cum in her pussy. That sent Catherine to a huge orgasm and she collapsed at Carla's side, but keeping Carla's cock inside her. She was milking Carla's cock with her pussy and was shivering in pleasure from time to time.

"We created a monster!" Julie said. "She does not stop!"

"I don't want her to stop!" Carla was in awe. "She had just fucked my cock twice and I don't believe on how much pleasure she gave me!"

"You two have to prepare yourselves. I am in heat! This is so good!" Catherine said.

"We have to get up." Julie said. "We need to change our registrations today. Carla, do you think that Catherine needs a permit to leave our house and to register herself as changed?"

"I don't think so. Yesterday I got the permit just to avoid some problem. She can talk like you can and it will be no problem. I think you will get your records updated in no time."

"Good! Can you drive us downtown? We don't have our driver's license yet."

"Ok! Your wish is my command!" Carla said, playfully. "I can drop you at the City Hall after lunch, but I have to work in the afternoon."

"No problem, Pet!" Catherine said. "We will change our records and then we will go to a beautician. I need to do my hair and nails by a professional!"

"You want?" Julie asked. "You barely turn into a woman and are already thinking about pampering yourself?"

"Yes, I want to smell good and to be always beautiful to you! I am in love with my body."

"Wow! That's quite a change!" Carla said.

"It's not that hard to understand." Catherine said. "I spent the last year pampering Julie and learning how to style her hair and do her nails. I appreciate what I did and learned to enjoy doing that to her. So, now that I am a woman too, or at least partially woman, I need the same things to be done to me."

"Ok." Julie said. "Both of us are going to a beautician today. I need some pampering too."

Then they cleaned themselves the best they could (tongue bath), ate their breakfasts and then cleaned the house. After that, they prepared and ate their lunch, dressed some pants and t-shirts and left. Carla drove them to the City Hall and they started the process of being recognized as hybrids.

Catherine process was longer because she would change her name too. But the government systems were already prepared to do even that quickly. She only had to provide the proofs she had that she wasn't impersonating someone else and then her records were changed. They also made some dexterity tests to proof they could control a car and then got their new driver's license and other documents. The entire process took less than two hours. Catherine looked at her new driver license and saw her new name written for the first time. Under gender it had nothing written and Catherine thought that that field was unnecessary now. Everybody would be the same gender soon. Julie's license also had nothing under gender.

Then they went to a beautician specialized in furred people. The place was quite empty and they were greeted by a Fox lady. She had a huge and fluffy tail, red fur all over her body, except by her white belly and black hands. She had long blond hair and a stunning figure.

"Good afternoon, ladies! My name is Christie, what can I do for you?"

"Hi Christie! I am Julie and she is Catherine." Julie said. "We want some treatment to our hair and nails. We just finished changing and we need to take a proper care."

"I see." Christie said. Then she looked at Julie's hair. "Your hair seems to be well cared."

"I cared of her hair over the last year." Catherine said.

"You did a good job! Did you cut her hair too?"

"I only cut when it grew too long to style like I wanted."

"You should be a professional! You did an excellent job at maintaining her hair and fur!" Christie said.

"You see, I was a full wild tigress until some time ago." Julie said. "I wasn't aware and she took care of me until I started to change again."

"Were you wild? Wow!" Christie said. "I never knew someone that was wild. But if you said you changed again, this means that you have..."

"Yes, this means that I have both now." Julie said.

"And if she is your spitting image in blonde hair..."

"Than that makes me both genders too." Catherine said. "And I was her husband until last week."

"You were a man? Wow! And you did her hair for a year? You two are quite a couple!"

"Have you not being through the second phase yet?" Catherine asked.

"I already started to change, but did not finish yet. But we will talk a lot while I take care of your hair."

Christie then escorted them to where they had their hair washed and then proceeded to treat them. Julie asked the assistant to cut just the tips of her hair, while Catherine asked them to cut two inches of her hair, so she could get rid of her old hair, the one she had when she was a man.

After cutting, the assistants started to blow and style their hair. While that was being done, other assistants start to take care of their claws. They were sanded and professionally done. When asked about colors, Julie chose a strong pink nail polish and Catherine opted by a deep blue one. After three hours in the salon, they were finished.

"Wow! My hair is great!" Catherine said. "I can barely wait until we arrive at home!"

"Mine is good too!" Julie said. "Christie did some miracles!"

"You have to come here another day and let us do your fur too." Christie said. "Your fur is a good material to work on."

"We will come back, but only if you don't take our life savings on this one." Catherine said, grinning. "How much do we owe you?"

Christie told them the price and, even thought it was quite pricey, is was not that extortive. They paid and left.

They took a cab to return home. As soon as they arrived, Catherine removed her clothes.

"Phew! I couldn't stay dressed any longer!" Catherine said. "These clothes are so restrictive!"

"Welcome to the women's world." Julie said. "The world where looking good comes with a price."

"I think I will use only dresses from now on! They are too more comfortable than these pants."

"I like the pants." Julie said. "It is amazing how you changed your behavior. You are a woman for less than a week and already had gone to a beautician and now want to use only dresses."

"I know, but I don't feel ashamed of that." Catherine said. "Do you think I am gay?"

"There are no more gay people now. I am just amazed at how easy was to you to enter the female role."

"Well, I think you can congratulate that mad scientist for that. I only know that I feel good in this body and that I want to be comfortable."

Catherine then picked up a dress.

"Do you think we have time to go to the mall now?" She asked Julie.

"What do you want to do there?"

"Well, Carla is so good to us that I thought about buying her a collar and a pet house, so we can play tonight."

"Hm! That seems good! I think we can do it on time. Let's go!"

They dressed again and went quickly to the mall. Catherine went straight to the pet hybrid shop and asked for a black collar with the name 'Pet' in gold and a leather leash. She also bought a large cat house and a large transportation cage. While Catherine was buying all of that, Julie bought a collar with the name Catherine written in gold. She asked secrecy to the clerk and put the collar on her purse after paying. A few moments later, they went back home. The plan was to have everything setup before Carla's arrival.

"Where we will put her new house?" Catherine asked.

"How about we put it on our bedroom? She can stay in there when we wanted to tease her. Imagine what she would do if we ordered her to stay in her house while we have sex." Julie said.

"Wow! You are mean! That would drive her nuts! I liked it!"

They put the cat house on their bedroom, left the transportation cage on the living room and then Julie kissed Catherine. Just by imagining what Carla would feel, she was already ready to start the action. Catherine kissed her back, but she had other plans.

"Let's save that for tonight!" Catherine said.

"Oh, no! I am horny now!" Julie said.

"I know! I am too! But we will wait until Carla arrives!"

"Then, I think I have to give you your present." Julie said, while reaching into her purse.

She got the present and handed it to Catherine. She opened it and was happy to see the collar with her name on it.