Animalkind: Loving Tigress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a tigress, I am a cat. That amount of food I ate today was enough to two or three meals before I entered the second phase."

"Oh, that's true. What do you think that is missing to change on your body?" Julie asked.

"I think I will have six breasts. There is nothing more to change on my body."

"And I just realized that I will have four!" Robert was panicking again.

"Calm down. They are good to play with. Mine are so good that I don't miss the time I had only one pair." Julie said.

"I think I have to go with the wind." Robert said.

"If you were able to drive us crazy with just two breasts, when you have four of them, you will be a sexy machine gun." Carla stated. "Please, take easy on us!"

"You will learn to control your urges. I think in a year or two you will be used to me." Robert said, grinning.

"One or two years? We are doomed!" Julie exclaimed.

"Maybe a little more, depending on how much I tease you." Robert said.

"I want to know what will happen when you get a pussy! Will you be insatiable?" Julie asked.

"I forgot I will get one too!" Robert said a little surprised. "I will be able to get pregnant!"

"Don't be so scared. Changed women only get pregnant when they want. If you don't want children, you won't have them." Carla explained.

They talked some more time and then Carla said goodbye and prepared to go back to the clinic. Before leaving, she kissed them and Robert told something into her ear. Julie felt her arousal go up the scale until she saw a dark patch forming in front of her skirt. Carla just blushed in a deep red color and left, buttoning her coat.

"What did you said to her to cause that incident?" Julie asked.

Robert went to her ears and said on his sexiest voice: "I want to have a pussy for you to fuck me until I pass out on your cock."

Robert saw Julie's cock go to full attention and then he delivered the final blow. "Imagine me on top of you, riding your cock like a slut, moaning and growling just for you."

That made Julie cum right on the spot.

"That's unfair! You are too sexy!" She said while grabbing his arms and planting a deep kiss on her husband.

Robert then hugged her and said on her ear, breathing each word: "I know."

Then they embraced and made a wild sex, Julie was on heat and rode Robert cock. She came several times, sending her cum over his belly and breasts. Robert came a lot too, filling Julie's pussy with his loads. After some time, both of them were too spent to continue and collapsed on each other arms.

Robert woke up feeling his cock being licked. He stirred and purred in pleasure. When he opened his eyes, he saw Carla sucking his cock. It was dark outside and Julie was nowhere to be seen.

"Wow! It's late! How much time did I sleep?"

"Enough to your tail grow to a foot and a half long." Carla said between licks.

Robert then felt an orgasm building and came into Carla's mouth. She was moaning and swallowed everything before impaling herself on his cock. She rode Robert's cock until she came and send her cum all over Robert's belly and breasts. His fur was a mess of cum. Carla licked his breasts clean while riding him and was greeted with another orgasm.

After that, she climbed down his body and lay on his chest.

"You now, I will call you mistress now too! You are not a master anymore." Carla said, purring and rubbing her face on his chest.

"I have to admit that I don't look like a master anymore." Robert admitted.

"Mistress Julie wants you to have dinner before going to bed. It is past dinner time. Mistress Robert was so beautiful while sleeping that Pet had to lick her body and cock!" Carla said.

Robert stood up and took notice of his body. His tail was now a foot and a half and he was able to move it as he wished. His breasts seemed bigger too, as was his body. His fur was longer and was a mess too. He walked to the kitchen and found Julie finishing to put the dishes on the table.

"Good evening, sleepy beauty! You were out cold when I woke up! I did some shopping online today." Julie said.

"What did you bought?" Robert asked.

"I bought some clothes on my size. I think I finished changing, since I went to the bathroom when I woke up. I took my measures and bought some clothes, so I can go outside." She said.

"Pet is finished too! I went to the bathroom this afternoon too!" Carla said while rubbing Robert's legs.

"So I am the last one!" He said.

"Yes, do you want some energy drinks?" Julie asked.

"Oh, I want. I want to finish these changes." Robert said.

Carla ran to the fridge and took some energy drinks to her mistress. Julie put two cans of food to Robert and he ate everything while drinking several energy drinks cans. When he finished, they went to bed, where Julie and Carla did a tongue bath on Robert before everyone slept.

Tuesday, 07h

Robert awoke and kept his eyes closed. He wanted to check what happened to his body. He could tell that Julie was at his side just by her scent. He also knew that Carla was at their feet. He ran his hand through his body and felt his longer fur. Then he felt his belly, with smooth fur and strong muscles. His hand climbed his body until they met his breasts, on the wrong size and place.

His eyes shot open and he sat on the bed suddenly. He had now four breasts. The bottom ones were smaller, just B cups, he guessed. The top ones had increased in size and seemed like DD cups, just like Julie's. He felt his penis and found it inside a furred sheath of skin. He looked at his hands and extended his fingers, extending one inch claws from each finger. He felt his tail and it was now two feet long. His face had a muzzle more like Julie's and he saw on the mirror he had fangs. His ears were on top of his head and his hair was cascading down to the middle of his back.

Julie woke up when Robert sat on the bed. She waited until he finished checking out his body before talking to him. Carla was also looking at him, enjoying his changes.

"Good morning! Are you ok?" Julie asked Robert.

"Good morning." He answered. "I don't know how to feel. I am someone else."

"Pet thinks Mistress Robert is better that way." Carla said.

Julie stood next to Robert and he noticed that he was almost as tall as she was. He suspected that he was going to finish his changes soon.

"Do you have your female parts now?" Julie asked.

Robert bent down forward and dropped on all fours, lifting his tail. "I don't feel like I have one. Look for yourself."

Julie inspected and found out that he did not have one yet, but there was something happening down there.

"I think you will have one soon enough. The skin between your testicles and ass isn't smooth anymore. It is kind of developing your labia."

Robert stood and looked one more time to his image on the mirror. "There is nothing more from Robert left in me. Do you think I should pick a new name?" He asked, worried with his fate.

"That's up to you. If you feel you have to change your name, then I will support you." Julie said.

"This pet will support mistress too. But now this pet wants to have a breakfast, it has to work today." Carla said.

Robert petted and stroked Carla's hair and fur and then they prepared their breakfast. They ate together. Carla ate less than a half can of food and felt full. Robert ate his can and the leftovers from Carla and Julie ate just one can. Robert also drank some energy drinks while Julie and Carla opted for some orange juice.

After eating, Carla said goodbye and left to her work.

"I want a bath." Robert stated. "I am feeling filthy since last night."

"We gave you a cat bath last night. Don't you remember?"

"Yes, I do. But I feel like taking a real bath now. The problem is how we do this now. We will need a lot of towels and time from now on."

"I loved when you bathed me and I think we can arrange that. How about you take your bath and after that I blow your fur and hair dry?"

"Are you able to style my hair too?"

"Well, I think I am out of practice, but we can think about something simple today. I will learn how to style your hair like you do mine."

"We have a deal. I will grab the shampoos and everything else I need and when I finish we can have some fun drying my hair."

Robert grabbed everything he needed, filled the tub with hot water and submerged his body. He felt immediately relaxed. He leaned on the tub and stayed relaxed for some time. Then he stood, seeing that his body was skinny, and used the shampoo all over his body. After he shampooed all his body, he submerged on the tub and then washed his body on the shower. He finished almost one hour later and then he used several towels to dry his body enough so he could walk to their bedroom.

Julie was waiting him with the blow-dryer and some brushes in front of a pile of towels, just like Robert always did to her. Then she brushed and blew his fur. In the end, there was only his hair to finish and it already was the end of the morning.

"Wow! This is really troublesome!" Julie said to Robert. "How did you endure that for so long time? You bathed me every week!"

"I love you and that was how I felt most connected to you! You couldn't talk to me, but I felt so good when you approved your looks that I always wanted to do something extra for you."

"That's beautiful! Have you noticed that your tail is longer now? It is almost as long as mine now!"

"It feels so good to have a tail that I can't believe I was afraid of having one before!"

"I like mine too! It is so different from being human that I can almost understand what that scientist did!"

"I won't say that aloud out of this room, but I think you have a point."

"Did you think more about changing your name?"

"I am almost convinced to change it. My name does not reflect my body. I thought about using a name that can cause some impact on some cats I know." He said, grinning widely.

"I knew you had some bad intentions! What name did you choose?" Julie asked, smiling.

Robert made a sexy pose and said in his most melodic and breathy voice: "What do you think of... Catherine!"

Julie trembled when heard that voice again. "Say that again, please!"

Robert felt her smell, her pussy was wet and her cock was stiff. "Let's lunch first, then you can finish my hair. After that, I will think about it."

They had their lunch and then Julie finished styling his hair quickly by doing a ponytail. Robert looked his reflection on the mirror and was stunned. His fur was soft and well brushed, his body seemed stronger. He was entranced by his image.

"I think you liked it!" Julie said as she put a hand on his shoulder.

"I am definitely a Catherine!" Robert said in a voice oozing sexiness.

"Every time you say that, my knees tremble!"

"Hello, I am Catherine!" Robert said, as he put a hand on his hips, tilted his head to the side and used his sexy voice again. "You can call me Cat!"

Julie melted when she saw him walking seductively to her and placing a hand on her hips, bringing her closer and kissing her. Catherine felt as their cocks met and grabbed Julie's. Then Catherine bent down and kneeled in front of Julie, using her claws to scratch Julie's skin. She took Julie's cock on her mouth and gently sucked her out of her mind. Julie felt the pleasure of being done that way. She felt Cat's rough tongue doing its work on her cock, so gently that she came in just a few seconds.

Catherine sucked her cock clean and then stood and kissed Julie. Julie felt her cum on Catherine mouth and was so needy that she turned around and bent to her, lifting her tail. Catherine plunged her cock into Julie and made a slow sex. Both of them were savoring the moment while growling in passion. Catherine then came inside Julie, bringing her a new orgasm. Both of them roared in pleasure and then collapsed on the bed.

Cat continued to stroke Julie's fur, bringing shivers of pleasure to her.

"Wow! You are too good to be real!" Julie said while recovering her breath.

"I have to bring you the best treatment you deserve. I think I am almost there."

"What are you planning? There is no way for you to do better than this!"

"Wait until I have a pussy!" Catherine said with determination in her voice.

"Are you assuming that you are now a woman?" Julie asked, concerned.

"Only if you still love me after I do. Didn't this bother you?"

"No, it doesn't. I think that if we have both sexes now, then there is no point on being gay, lesbian, bisexual or anything in between. From now on there will be only one sex, ours."

"That's true. But I could keep my old name and it would be ok too. So why aren't you bothering about me getting a girl name?"

"Because I kind of feel like you. I have both sets of genitals now but I don't feel like a man. I feel like I am a woman in every fiber on my body."

"Will you still love me if I change?"

"Silly, you already changed and I still love you as much as I always loved! It is not your name that will change it, Catherine!" Julie said, emphasizing his new name.

They kissed again and after some more caressing, Catherine missed Carla.

"Carla is late today. It is almost dinner time and she did not arrive yet!"

"I will call her and find out what happened!" Julie said.

Julie called her as she said and after a short talk, in which Julie was vibrant, she hung up.

"She is coming home. She did some shopping and will arrive at any moment. She also told us not to bother preparing dinner today."

"What is she up to?"

"She said to me, but I won't tell you. Let's just wait for her."

Catherine begged and tried to get the information from Julie, but she didn't tell her. She even used her sexy voice to propose some kinky stuff if she told her. Julie almost told her but was able to avoid the spoiler until Carla arrived.

She arrived carrying several bags and Cat and Julie helped her to unload her car. There were several clothes and some other stuff.

"Carla, why did you buy all this stuff?" Catherine asked.

"This is for our celebration tonight, Mistress Robert!" She said.

"Bad Kitty!" Julie said to her. "You are not allowed to call your mistress that way!"

Carla was lost. "What did I made wrong, Mistress Julie?"

"Does your mistress look like a Robert to you?" She said playfully angry. "She is your Mistress Catherine!"

Carla's eyes lit in joy at that moment. "May I call her Mistress Cat?"

Catherine roared to her, joining the game. "Pet! You are not allowed to nickname me! I am and will always be Mistress Catherine to you!"

Carla almost wet herself in pleasure. Her cock was showing bellow her skirt.

"Yes, Mistress Catherine! Forgive this pet who does not know its place!" She said, lowering her head.

Both Julie and Catherine smelled Carla's arousal.

"What the pet brought home today?" Julie asked.

"I bought some outfit to my mistresses! I finished reevaluating Mistress Julie as a level 2 in feral scale today and got permission for Mistress Catherine go out so we can go to a restaurant tonight!" Carla said excited.

"That's good! I didn't know I needed some kind of permission to leave home!" Catherine said.

"Well, you didn't finished changing yet, but the risk of you being wild is minimal. Several wild women had gone back to their senses. We think that no one will be wild anymore." Carla said. "I got the permission just to be on the safe side."

"How did you know my measures?" Catherine asked.

"I thought you will have the same measures as Mistress Julie. We had her measured yesterday when we bought some clothes online."

"So, pet, show us what you got!" Catherine said.

Carla began unpacking the clothes she bought. She sorted out every piece over the bed and Catherine loved a long sleeveless blue dress. She got it as soon as she saw it and held it in front of her body.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"You will break some necks on the streets if you walk out like that." Julie said.

"I need to break only two necks this evening!" She said, using her sexy voice.

"This voice again... We are doomed!" Carla said rolling her eyes.

Catherine put on the dress and was surprised when she saw that it had four cups, which fit perfectly her four breasts, and a tail hole. It hugged all her curves in the right places.

"Am I taller? This dress should not fit me so perfectly!" She said.

Then she compared her height with Julie's and found out that they were already the same height. On that afternoon she had grown to her final height. She was certain that the only thing left was her pussy, which would appear hopefully through the night.

"You are so beautiful, Mistress Catherine! It is a shame we don't have time to do your nails. You would be great with some blue nail polish!" Carla said.

Catherine petted her head. "It's good to hear that, pet, and I think you are right. I will do them tomorrow."

"Didn't you buy some underwear?" Julie asked.

"Yes, I did. They are here." Carla said.

Carla unpacked some bras for four breasted women and panties that seemed to match their size. Catherine took off her dress and tried a bra. After struggling with the clasps, Catherine was able to put them on. Her breasts now were supported and created a cleavage that she thought was just perfect. Then she just slipped on a matching panty and put her tail through the hole it had. Finally, she put back her dress and was shocked to see the effect her bra did to her figure.

"I don't know why women complain that much about using a bra! I feel wonderful!" Catherine said.

"Wait and say that again in a few hours!" Julie replied and then turned to Carla. "What did you thought about footwear?"

"There weren't that many options, but I think I found some that will fit you." She said, pulling two boxes out of a bag. She opened and showed them two pairs of open toed high heeled black shoes.

Julie and Catherine tried them and they fit perfectly. The heel was huge, but they already walked only on their toes and it brought no difference to them. Catherine wobbled a little when tried to walk but soon she was straddling on her new shoes like they were flat heeled.

Carla dressed on a pink dress and put on a pair of pink high heeled shoes. Julie found a wide pink ribbon on a bag and used it to tie her hair in a ponytail with a big loop. Catherine made three pigtails on Julie's hair and then styled them together in a professional way. Then she released her hair, just brushing it. It cascaded down her back in waves.

"What do you think?" Catherine asked in a sexy pose when finished styling her hair.

"Don't do that in the outside!" Carla said. "You may cause some heart attacks! You are stunning!"

"You are just too beautiful. I want you for dinner!" Julie said.

"You can have me as dessert later!" She said with her sexy voice. "Now we have somewhere to go!"

She saw as Carla and Julie bent their bodies and pressed their legs together. She smiled and winked at them. They called a cab, since they would be drinking that night. Carla was amazed when she had to go in the middle of Julie and Catherine. She felt small and weak, just like she loved. Carla gave the instructions to the driver and leaned on Julie shoulder. It was a fancy restaurant, known by its fantastic and expensive meals.

They were indicated their place by the waitress. "Good evening, madams, I am Caitlyn, your waitress this night." She said as she handed them the menus.

"Good evening, Caitlyn! We need some wine for starts." Carla said.

They discussed what kind of wine was better and then Caitlyn left.

"What do you think?" Carla said. "Did the pet do a good work picking the place?"

"I think our pet is over its head. Can we afford eating here?" Catherine asked.

1...910111213...15