Annie Oakley Wears a Kimono

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid it over, and I set it down in the tank, taking my towel and soaking it, then letting it settle onto the milk crate for a seat pad.

Annie came back with the towels, then stood right by the tank and began to remove her clothes. All I could do was stare.

She teased me by taking off her shoes and socks first. I know I gulped when she took her top off. She had a thin little lace bra on, and it did nothing to hide her dark nipples. When she dropped her skirt, I nearly came despite the hot water. The tiny panties were just as lacy, and her narrow dark landing strip was plainly visible.

The view only got better as she stepped to the hot tub. I somehow managed not to rape her as she stepped in and down to me.

We both sighed as we slipped down into the hot water. Annie stopped a moment when the excess water pushed out.

"Don't worry about it, the fill is set for one person."

She giggled, then sank down to her neck facing me.

I realized the one thing more important than the jets I hadn't installed. An underwater light so I could see her. The fading light just put her in shadow.

We sat in silence, her watching me. I took the occasional glance when she looked another direction, but couldn't really see anything. I shifted a bit here and there to get the return jet in a good spot, but to get it where I really wanted it, I was going to have to put my head under water for half an hour or so.

"Turn around."

I opened my eyes, "Huh?"

"Turn around, I'll rub your shoulders."

I only hesitated a moment, but had to stand to do it. Not enough room for both of us and stay under water.

Her fingers started to kneed my shoulders.

I moaned making her snicker, "I'm going to kidnap you and keep you here if you keep that up."

"Uh huh."

All too soon it was over, and I managed to stand, turn, and drop back to my crate.

Annie snickered at me.

"Thank you, that was absolutely wonderful."

She shrugged.

I managed to catch a hand, and tried to pull her to me. She resisted a moment, then slid to my lap putting her legs outside mine. I slowly put my arms around her, bringing her close until I could feel her tits in my chest. I tiled my head, she tilted hers, and our lips came together...

The world disappeared...

Holding her tight and kissing her in the hot tub was a million times better than when we were on the deck. The world was right, perfect, wonderful, blissful...

We pulled back to look at each other, but smiled and went back to kissing. I let my hand drop to her butt, scooting her forward enough to let her bump into my hard cock. Annie sighed and wrapped her arms tighter around me. I let a second hand drop to her ass when I felt her rocking her mound on my cock.

I had brought a hand up her back to her neck to hold her lips tight, and there was no hook in that bra band as I passed it. The guttural groan I got when I brought my hand down and then up between us to cup her tit was all I needed.

I kept going until I had just as good a hold on it now as I had that morning in bed. Lightly squeezing that firm little tit making Annie tip her head back and push into my hand.

When I brought my other hand from her ass to its twin and rolled her nipples, I got the most delicious squeal and shudder from her. Her head snapped down when I brought my fingers to the catch between the cups.

I smiled at her, she smiled, then bit her lips and nodded slightly. She gasped when the clasp popped lose. The bra opened on its own, and I let my hands revel in the bare tit I was now holding. Annie drew a quick breath as I touched her, but let it out in a long soft moan as my hands covered her tits.

But I wanted MORE!

I let one hand drop to her ass, then lifted her enough to get her tits above water as I dipped my head. Sucking most of her tit into my mouth, I backed off a bit to pay homage to her firming nipple. I was thrilled when she wrapped her arms around my head and tried to force her tit down my throat, as she ground her mound into my belly.

Annie fought me a bit as I pulled back from her tit, then giggled and let me once she realized I was just changing sides. The other one was just as delicious.

As much as I didn't want to, I let that tit go and tipped my head back. "Do you want to continue this inside?"

She bit her lip and nodded vigorously.

I helped her to stand, then slowly took the bra off that was hanging from her shoulders, tossing it on the deck. Even in the fading light, she was glorious, small beautiful tits capped with very dark nipples. Helping her out of the hot tub, there was nothing to hide her narrow landing strip in her wet lace panties.

In spite of the hot water, my hard on was trying to make a comeback.

I hopped up with practiced ease, and wrapped a towel around her luscious body, pulling her close and cuddling her as I did a little drying. Annie gasped as I dropped to my knees and pulled her closer with the towel. She strangled a screech as I got my fingers under the straps of her little panties.

I looked up for permission, and got the barest of nods, slowly sliding them down her legs, my eyes locked on her pussy in front of me. She stepped out of them as I got them to her ankles. They were dropped and forgotten as I brought my hands to her butt and pulled myself to her pussy. Lightly kissing and licking the bare skin beside her landing strip.

I dipped my head enough to get my tongue into the top of her slit, and got the barest taste of her when she screeched, jumped, and dashed to the trailer.

George! Your fucking timing is as impeccable as ever...

I dropped my wet shorts and wrapped a dry towel around me, then slid the cover on the hot tub and went inside. No sign of Annie. I went back to the bedroom and grinned. She was under the covers with an ear to ear grin.

As I started up the steps, she pulled the covers back to show me her naked body. Legs crossed, but fucking gorgeous. I dropped my towel, flipped off the overhead lights, and slid in beside her, pulling her into my arms.

One arm holding her tight as the other hand roamed her back and butt. Feeling her landing strip against my leg as I'm sure she felt my hard-on against hers. But I wanted back down to those tits, and eventually to her pussy.

I broke the kiss and started down her neck and chest, one arm still behind her neck.

Slowly and lightly kissing and looking over her incredible landscape. Her tits pressing out when she sucked air as I got to the outside of her tit, the little tremble as I took her nipple between my lips as I cupped the other tit. Kissing and nibbling all over, while I took in the vision of its mate in front of me.

They were the most erotic combination of just about every small tit I ever had the joy of nibbling on.

A thin pear shaped slice blending in as it went up her chest. A bit of a cone shape on top of that up to her large dark brown almost black nipple. Her soft pillow of areola the size of a large egg yolk. Sitting on top, a nipple that practically screamed 'here I am, play with me!' Not quite as long as a mini marshmallow and half the diameter. Nibble and play and it would push down into that soft pillow areola, stop, and it would pop right back up for more attention.

I abandoned the one in front of me and went after the other one teasing me across her chest.

I had nibbled a bit when I smelled 'that scent'. The one that began transferring control to little brain.

I began kissing my way down her belly, and Annie made some attempt to stop me. But kissing and licking her bare skin beside her landing strip took some of the fight out of her, and dipping my tongue into the top of her landing strip made her lay back and sigh.

She slowly lifted her legs as I nudged them up, using my thumbs to spread her lips before diving in. She groaned as I ran my tongue up her moist lips. That moan turned into a long hiss as I dipped my tongue as far into her pussy as I could get.

I alternated between trying to lick her juices from her pussy to nibbling on her clit as her breathing increased to panting. When I slipped two fingers onto her g-spot as I nibbled on her clit, she came unglued. The hips arched up, her hands came to plant my face in her pussy, and she began screaming.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, OH SHIT YESSSS, FUCKING GOD DAMN..." she just kept on screaming and cumming until I pulled my fingers from her pussy.

When she collapsed, I just lowered my head and lapped at her flowing juices, getting gasps and twitches as my tongue enjoyed the feast.

But my hard-on was not to be denied. I wiped my face on the sheet, then worked my way up between her legs, stopping with my cock just between her wet lips. The nudge of her heel in my ass was all the permission I needed.

We both moaned as I sunk into her TIGHT pussy. Just stopping and barely breathing bottoming out in her, just barely feeling the top of her pussy against the tip of my cock.

We both moaned as I slowly pulled back. I smiled down at her as she giggled, I groaned at what that giggle did to her pussy.

I closed my eyes and wallowed in the feeling of sliding back into her. I began to pick up my pace doing my best to hold off. "Not... going... to... last..." I got out between strokes as I watched her tits starting to jiggle as I bottomed out in her.

I didn't see anything, but all of a sudden, her pussy went from TIGHT, to OH MY FUCKING GOD TIGHT! I roared and gave her two more strokes, blasting into her pussy on the second and feeling her spasm in orgasm right along with me. I dropped to her and tried to drive that last little bit of my cock and cum as deep into her as possible...

There was panting, and my softening cock was starting to slip from her. Did my ego wonders when she groaned as I slipped from her. I grabbed my t-shirt to slip between her legs, then Annie rolled up against my side and cuddled in.

I held her with one arm, and lightly played with the tit on my chest. Running my finger around and up and down. Her areola was soooooo soft. The lightest touch moving it and pushing in. Totally in contrast to the firm nipple standing in the center. Annie sighed when I cupped it as best I could as she laid on me.

Soon snuggling took the back seat as she crawled out of bed to the bathroom. I smiled as I heard her sigh as she rinsed.

I had been given 'the look' by many a woman for a bachelor to have a wand to rinse pussy in his bathroom. Most didn't believe it was a leftover from a long-term fuck buddy several years ago. Annie just grinned and snickered.

Annie ducked back out, but grinned as I took in her body as she came back to bed, snuggling in tight against me.

We cuddled a bit more, each lightly caressing and playing with the other. That inevitably led to another much longer round. Each enjoying the other, although she did whatever she did before setting me off in her again. I was barely awake when she crawled back into bed.

- - -

Now this is more fucking like it!

Annie was spooned in front of me, but there was nothing between my hard cock and her cheeks. Nothing between my hand and that soft tit.

I softly squeezed and caressed, hearing Annie sigh as she woke but doing nothing to stop me. Kissing and nibbling on her neck as I played with her tit and she rocked against my cock.

Moving back enough to let her roll to her back, I started working my way down to her tit. No rush this morning. Taking my time to enjoy every last bit of it. I had switched to the other tit, and had just gotten my lips around her nipple.

"What's that noise?" Annie asked.

I stopped, and heard it. I looked up at the clock and groaned. We'd been playing for over an hour. "The buzzards are at the door, and they're hungry."

I very unwillingly rolled away from Annie and slid to the end of the bed, slipping my shorts on as I stood. "This won't take long."

I went to the kitchen and started the hot water, then filled one of the large pitchers about three quarter full and dumped the sugar in.

I heard a few pecks at the sliding door.

Annie came in wearing one of my button up shirts with only one button fastened, I was immediately getting hard again.

The sugar had mostly dissolved, so I let it be and turned to grab a similar pitcher from the fridge. Annie had stopped in front of the sliding door, staring open mouthed as I took in the hot silhouette in the morning sun.

"There's... there's HUNDREDS of them!"

"And they're all hungry," I said before giving her a quick kiss and a squeeze of her butt. "Stay inside until I get the first few feeders filled."

I opened the door, and the sound increased tenfold. A few of them darted inside, but right back out following me. It was a moving cloud as I took down the first feeder and began filling it. A few of the young ones darting in to get a sip directly from the pitcher as I filled.

And the second, and the third. It was down to a more stately crowd as I started on the fourth.

"They're so beautiful..." I heard over my shoulder. I took a quick glance at her legs, then went back to filling the feeder. A lot of the young ones dashed off in a flurry at the sound of her voice. A few of the older ones turned her direction, but didn't get close.

The sound of my filling the next feeder had them all back around me.

After filling the fifth feeder, it was down to a dull roar. I stood and went behind her to wrap my arms around her and slide a hand in to cup her lovely tit as she took in the scene.

"Where did they all come from?" a few of them that followed me darted away.

"When I first moved out here, I saw a few at some of the bushes, and got out one of Grandma's feeders. In a month I had to dig out a second feeder."

They were starting to get closer, their curiosity getting the better of them.

I held my finger out horizontally not too far in front of Annie, and one of the older females came over and perched on my finger for a moment. She cocked her head a few different ways to get a look at the newcomer, then darted back to the feeders.

I kissed the side of her neck, "I have to go get the other jug."

Annie followed me in, so the door was open longer than normal, and four of them followed me in, then went zipping around checking things out. Looked like a couple of the young ones.

Annie started to close the door.

"Leave it open. I almost lost two when I closed them in and they rammed the glass."

Just as she had it fully open, they zipped right past her ear making her jump.

Topping off the feeders was a lot easier than the morning filling.

Annie was still mesmerized by all the humming birds. I slipped in behind her again, letting my hands come up just under her tits. She giggled and wiggled her ass back against my cock. "How many are there?"

I chuckled, "No way to count the little buggers the way they flit about. This looks like about three quarters of the herd. Depends on the season and weather how many show up in the morning. I'll mix up two more jugs, and top them off around noon for the last time of the day."

"I'm surprised you don't have one hell of an ant problem."

I snickered and pointed to one of the hangers. "See the felt square?" she nodded. "Skin So Soft. The ants won't come near it." she chuckled. I brought my hands back up to cup her tits, "Now where were we when we were so rudely interrupted?"

Annie brought her hands up to cover mine and let me play a bit, then turned in my arms to give me a soft kiss. "Something like that." Then locked her lips on mine

I grabbed her ass lifting her, she wrapped her legs around me and I carried her back to the bedroom never letting her lips get away.

I strummed her to her first orgasm, and lapped away at her pussy as I fingered her for the second. She sighed as I played with her tits while she rested.

I started to slide between her legs and got a bit of a rhythm going when Annie rolled us onto my back.

There is something soooo fucking hot about a woman sitting on your hard cock enjoying herself. Watching her expression as she moves and enjoys herself is delightful. The look on her face as she realizes you are watching her as much as enjoying what she's doing, keeps them coming back for more.

Feeling her pussy literally grab my cock and almost rip it off as she went over the edge screaming and cumming until she fell forward as I pumped shot after shot in her quivering pussy.

It was sooooo nasty and soooooo hot to have Annie fall asleep on me, my cock softening and dropping from her pussy. Her draining on us, then startling herself awake realizing what was happening and dashing off to the bathroom.

She gasped as I came in just as she was finishing her rinse, when I stepped in, she softly moaned as I began lathering her body.

We cuddled and kissed as we dried each other. Annie slipped on her little thong, and I convinced her to leave her bra off. This was accomplished when I got my hands and lips and tongue in the way as she tried to put it on.

Most of the humming birds had taken off, so I consolidated and then topped off three of the feeders and put the rest of the jug in the fridge for tomorrow.

We cuddled in the kiss, then I laid Annie back and fucked the hell out of a screaming woman asking for more.

We hit the hot tub.

I started playing with her in the hot tub, and continued when I laid her back on the cushions on the deck. I was eating her to another, and she was doing her best to contain it, but as I got just the right touch on her g-spot she couldn't contain it and scared all the birds away.

We rinsed in the hot tub, and I was disappointed as she got dressed. I tried to take her clothes back off, she snickered and swatted my hands. "I don't have anything to wear to work tomorrow."

"Could I vote for your birthday suit?"

She gasped and dashed to her Jeep while I was trying to take her top back off again.

I didn't get a chance to stop in Monday, but Annie was all grins as I came through Tuesday. She followed me out the door, and gave me a quick kiss just out of view of Hitomi. There were still a few Japanese remarks before the door closed.

Annie spent more and more time at my place. I grinned when she brought a small bag one evening, and didn't have to rush off Sunday afternoon to have clothes for work.

Some of my chores were falling a bit behind, but I was easily distracted by a hot Japanese babe. We did get a fair amount of target practice in, and I have to admit, in a matter of months, Annie was just as good as I was.

I was really surprised late August when I got a text. 'How about dinner at my place tomorrow tonight?'

'Okay.' I had only been to her place a few times, and then usually just to pick her up.

'My parents will be there. Kind of a traditional meal.'

I gulped, the parents. 'What time?'

'5:30, eat at 6'

'Fancy?'

'CLEAN shirt and slacks.'

I rolled my eyes. I had never heard the end of it when I met her for lunch one day in dirty work clothes. I was in the middle of something at work, and barely had time to stop for lunch with her on the way to pick up a part and get right back to it.

I put slacks and a dress shirt in the truck to change into after work.

My heart was probably beating a million miles a minute as I walked to her front door, sweaty palms and all. I had gotten a small bouquet of flowers with two roses in the middle, one regular, one sweetheart.

Annie opened the door, and my jaw dropped. She grinned.

Annie had always worn tops with a bit of the oriental touch, but DAMN! She was in a gold shiny dress with lots of flowers and tigers on it. Straight collar but open and a bit of a V neckline. Mostly form fitting right down to her thighs with a nice slit on the side. Every step showed a NICE bit of leg.

Her giggle brought me out of my revere. I handed her the bouquet, and went to give her a quick kiss, she quickly turned her head to make it a cheek kiss. Only then did I notice her parents behind her. Mom was in a similarly hot dress.