Annie Oakley Wears a Kimono

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the flowers from the bouquet, giving the large rose to Annie, then slipping past her to give the smaller one to her mother. Her mom rattled off something in Japanese, her dad shook his head and rolled his eyes behind her, but got straight faced as she turned.

Once in the door, I took in the changes. The couch had been pushed to the wall, and the little flat table that had been stood against that wall was now out in the middle. There was a folding screen between that and the kitchen area with some lovely designs on it.

As I was led to the table, we walked behind her parents. I was glared at as I let the hand on her waist drop momentarily to her ass. I barely contained my grin.

We chatted a bit before dinner, and her mom chuckled when Annie took my chop sticks and put a rubber band around the end. To this day I still haven't gotten the hang of those little fuckers!

Thankfully Annie had left a few pieces of meat off to one side so it didn't have all the sauces and stuff on them. She did FORBID me dunking them in ketchup with her parents here.

As much as I tried to steer the conversation other ways, most of it was about me and the property.

My family had originally been from this area, but my parents and several relatives had resettled near Barksdale AFB when they were discharged.

I had spent a lot of my youth moving around from base to base, and was down there in college when my grandparents passed leaving me the property and the camper. I visit my parents when I can, but they also travel a lot so it's hit or miss.

That morphed into talking about all 'my wildlife'.

Her mother was amazed at all the humming birds every morning.

I groaned, then explained. Grandma had fed them daily when they were there, so they got used to humans. It had been a few years since they were on the property that much, and I didn't think anything of filling a feeder every so often.

Her mother chuckled, "Yes, we heard they like to wake you in the morning. And your guard owl in the evening with his... interesting... timing."

Annie gasped and even from the side I could see the blush rising. Her parents chuckled, and Annie turned the conversation to the deer and the foxes and anything else she could.

After a fair amount of after dinner chit chat, her parents took their leave.

Annie dropped to the couch, "FINALLY!"

I sat beside her and pulled her to my arms. We just cuddled for a bit, but the light stroking of the side of her thinly covered tit had the desired effect. I barely managed to keep from chuckling when I took her dress off her. Large plain white cotton bra and panties I had never seen before.

There was no fooling around tonight, with a little bit of playing, I was rolled to my back and ridden to a screaming orgasm. Playing in the morning was a non-starter.

By Halloween Annie had all but moved in, and George had long since quit hooting all the time at her, just often enough to be a pain. He still made his low flying passes. The humming birds had taken to her more than me. If we both went out with jugs of sugar water, most of them were around her.

Her folks have come out a couple of times, and have seen the deer and a few turkeys. Annie gasped when I showed her the old foundation on the other side of the lake. Her parents just grinned.

It was the foundation for a house that had burned a long time ago. I roofed it over and used it for storage. I had the plans for a house, but the trailer was big enough for me, and I didn't have to pay property taxes on a house I would barely use.

"When the time comes and we need the room, then we can start building."

I hadn't really intended to say we, but I had a teary eyed woman on my shoulder and a grinning mother in front of me. And I was really starting to feel like Annie was a part of my life.

It was a happy afternoon, but her parents left right after dinner. We spent the evening fucking each other's brains out on the deck. Annie screamed in her fifth or sixth orgasm just as George was starting to hoot. We both laughed after the fact that she cut him off.

I think she scared him. He roosts higher in the tree and doesn't fly so low over the trailer now.

With only her father's knowledge and permission, I asked Annie to marry me after Thanksgiving dinner. I'm not sure who screamed more, Annie or her Mother, and none of it was in English. Kenzou took a video to send to my folks. I immediately had a video call from them. Dad said he was amazed I found a woman to put up with me. Mom slapped his shoulder while he grinned.

We had thought about a spring wedding, but it seems we were a little too powerful for Annie's pill. We had a Japanese wedding locally just before Christmas here, and an American wedding in Texas at the end of January. Annie was just starting to show, but the ruffle and fluff of the Texas wedding dress did a good job of hiding it.

I did come close to falling down laughing a few weeks later. Seems Annie wasn't too happy with a couple of the shooting ranges when she first started shooting.

I went in ahead of time, she wanted good video of both.

At the Bulls Eye, she walked in wearing an OH MY FUCKING GOD hot tight black silk dress with lots of flowers and tigers on it, and one bright red humming bird at her shoulder. It was barely mid-thigh, and if the seam up the back of the stockings didn't tell you, the side slits in the dress letting the lace tops peek through let you know for sure they were stockings, not pantyhose. The three-inch heels just added one hell of a wiggle to her ass, and that was before she added her own.

She signed in, then stepped down to an open lane as the silence and every eye in the place followed her. She clipped a target to the line and ran it about half way down.

All of a sudden, she flipped the corner of her skirt forward and drew her pistol from her inside thigh holster and the shots rang out. I'm not entirely sure her skirt had settled when the last shot went down range.

She brought the target back close, looked at it grinning, then left it there for the guys to cringe over. I know they cringed, I do almost every time I see one and I see them a lot.

Annie had some slightly longer than torso silhouette targets made up. The first two shots go in the head, the second two go in the heart... then she empties the magazine in the crotch.

She did the same thing at the Hot Shot a week later, but in a kimono and those block shoes wearing the traditional makeup and all. The meek little Japanese woman getting lots of hoots and whistles. It was dead silent when she put her pistol back in her sleeve holster. There wasn't supposed to be, but she added quite the ass wiggle as she walked out.

# # #

I had a company come in and put up and weather tight the shell. I've just about completed all the utilities. The additional PV panels and batteries should be here in a few weeks.

I heard a noise behind me, and stopped to turn and just stared. She still takes my breath away, and dressed like that it takes me a LOT longer to get my mind back in gear.

My little Jacob Kenzou came running to me, still having to run into me instead of stopping, but I swept him up and gave him all sorts of kisses as I carried him back over to Annie.

I devoured her body with my eyes. And she grinned at my doing it. Her legs are toned from chasing the kids at the daycare all day, and our walks around the property at night. One of my many joyful tasks of taking care of my wife, the clean shaven mound with glistening lips, telling me she was thinking the same thing.

The nice bit of belly bulge from Jacob's as yet unnamed sister. Those wonderful milk filled tits that Jacob and I took great pleasure in keeping production flowing. Jacob for nourishment, me because I loved it and loved what sucking the milk from her tits did to her hormones. Those now small C cups with her almost black nipples, the little firm nipple now deliciously mini marshmallow sized.

She would roll her eyes at women that took the dry up pills, or did their best to ween their kids from breast feeding as soon as possible. Seeing someone, and especially me, watch her openly breast feed in public got her ramped up like nothing else. Jacob was a little over a year old, and liked his mother's nipples almost as much as I did.

She grinned looking at me, and I knew part of the reason she and Jacob were out was to tire him out. I knew that because my beautiful wife was wearing a kimono, a sheer kimono that let me take in that delicious body. She had several of them and took delight in what seeing her in them did to me.

I grinned because I knew I was going to be in, on, around, and all over her body tonight. She wanted to keep practicing for our next child. We had decided on three. The grandfathers were pulling for boys, and the grandmothers for girls. That, and if she fed Jacob fairly early and didn't pump, those nipples would be dripping about the time she was riding me to a finish.

She would probably tease me again Sunday in another kimono, or just forgo clothing and tease me without end all day long. She took pure delight in making certain I saw her squirting milk into my coffee before handing it to me. If she was really horny, she'd wipe a pussy wetted finger on the rim.

# # #

An Inconvenient Truth:

Journalists and radical politicians often portray fiction as fact. It is easy to be opinionated, but hard to be informed. Saying that the next gun-control law is necessary to stop violent crime admits that the 23 thousand firearms regulations already on the books didn't work as advertised. And that's before you ask the question, how many years ago did they make murder illegal? It is a rare politician who admits how limited the government really is when it comes to public safety.