All Comments on 'Annie's Neglected Pussy'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
just another cheater

well written descriptions, but just another cheater. you nicely avioded the cliches, no cuck, no big cock, no blacks.

just a woman who wants to cheat & her lover.

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
And, as always ,another brain dead

woman with no self respect or control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well Done

Articulate and erotic. I loved the wicked, taboo, steamy, adulterous sex. Those that don't shouldn't be reading this story. This site is really not the place for moral outrage. This is a place for wicked fantasies. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Subtle, wonderfully refreshing story

Love your subtle, tasteful story of a couple, who know what they want, and are careful in how they go about it. Please continue this line.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
Obviously

written by a person who has enjoyed the tasting of a woman's love nest.

I still wonder at this type situation however. If both members of the couple are incredibly happy with each other, and she is married to some fucker that is just concerned about his own gratification andhers be damned, then divorce the fucker and stop living a dull boring existence with Dudley. Forty Five is not to old to start over again. The only thing that would curtail this would be if her husband was well fixed and her lover was a deadbeat and couldn't make her a living. Other than that, Go for it girl and let hubby go get his pussy at a truck stop. Live the remainder of her life HAPPILY EVERAFTER.

I do like the fact that a condom was used and she tried to keep from getting impregnated and taking that out on her husband as revenge for him not eating her pussy.

Well done.

Gary

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
I don't like what she is doing but....

her husband really is an asshole. There is no greater pleasure in the world than to dip in into the valley below the forrest of venus. The best for her is to get rid of that selfish bastard.. yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
So, the HUSBAND is the asshole?

At least you didn't have the cheating wife proclaiming her everlasting love for the man she is betraying. I was waiting for the selfish asshole who was poaching on another man's life to proclaim how much he really liked the poor shmuck he was doing his damndest to destroy.

Just another selfish, cheating wife story loudly proclaiming there is nothing to intimacy or marriage other than a particular act of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
again no imagination

a cheating wife ... and her ass hole friend ... why not be nice to hubby now ...so he wont be as hurt later.... let him find a nice woman before its to late... wife has her lover ...let hubby go... before he kills wife and friend ..she did say he was jealous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What a pack of morons

why don't you people go read the Christian Science Monitor and stop dising great erotica. Moral outrage doesn't belong on a erotic story site. Get real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This Could be a Great Series!

The woman has a lover and her husband. The husband does not eat pussy and the lover does. The husband is the jealouse type and the lover is providing great sex. The husband will find out sooner or later about the lover and dump the wife in time.

The women should dump the husband and marry the lover before the husband dumps her. That way the husband could find another women to love and be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Marvel?!

Marvel? Isn't that a word used to connote awe, even inspire? Are you saying you're inspired by or in awe of men who don't go down on thair wives? If so, what's the point of eating another man's wife's pussy?

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Will she get caught?

Hmmm. Maybe we have a controlling husband, maybe not. All we do know is that this scum doesn't respect anyone being in a relationship. He is also just out there for the sex. It also appears Annie is just out there for sex. Is her husband good to her in other ways? If the husband is a real jerk, then she should divorce him and find someone else. As it is, I hope the husband catches them and gets the evidence not only to make the divorce stick, but to give his wife the shaft when it comes to dividing the assets. If the husband doesn't catch them, and he is not abusive then this is just another one of those cheating wives/wimpy husbands with no consequences. This site has more than enough of that crap.

DexicreonDexicreonabout 19 years ago
Eating pussy--breakfast of champions!

Loved your story... Great descriptions... I could almost smell and see the pussy myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ready For Fuck and Suck 2

Author has ability but no reality yet. So far just another cuckolding slut wife and asshole neighbor with bigger tongue than concern or respect.

So, author, does wife divorce loving but otherwise non-satisfying hubby or does she continue to keep braindead cuckolded hubby in dark but providing roof and livelihood for her - or will there be some reality - you know like life type???

It seems you may have some talent - perhaps more than just fuck, suck and cuckolding type talent - Do you?

EuropaSpinsEuropaSpinsabout 19 years ago
It's Erotica - not the news

It was a great story, pretty well written. Get over the moral outrage, there's no place for it here. Possibly the idea of a man who LOVES to give instead of constantly receiving is offensive to some. But to all of us who fall into the 'neglected housewife' category...Hear Hear!!! It was GREAT!

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 19 years ago
Almost a winner

This story almost made it. It needs more character development to be really great. How did they begin their pussy service together? Is she the only woman he is servicing? Could it be that her husband isn't who she says he is, but doesn't exist at all and she is using the narator as a fuck-buddy?

I was taught that the real purpose of charter development is to generate the reader caring about the characters. So far, I just don't care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Eating Beautiful Pussy

Loved the story. I like it when the narrator talks about eating her pussy. There is nothing in the world like eating a beautiful, succulent pussy. Some are so tender you never want to leave them. Apparently this was one of them. Her pussy should never be neglected. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I am Annie

I am Annie. Husband terrified of germs, including kissing. Will not go for counseling. No abuse, but lots of neglect. Afraid to make a change. I know I am horrible for enjoying sex with this man. Sure I will be punished somehow, but

for now it is a way to cope.

Annie

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AGREE WITH YOU KANGA40

I also think that the guy that fucks another mans wife is the asshole, low life bastard. As for the wife she is nothing but a cheating whore. Enough Said.

zeb1094zeb1094over 18 years ago
Tough category ...

Don't listen to the 'Anon' posters or should I say imposters. Just a bunch of Rightwing radicals trying to force their morality on the rest of society.

I enjoyed your story, it did something for me. Keep up the good work. I as I said ignore 'Anon' posters, they don't have the balls to post with an id let alone post a story or a poem.

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
I had to come see what the foofaraw was about.

I saw the thread in AH and couldn't help myself, Box. =*D I must say that I agree with zeb, and will add something of my own.

Pay no attention to the comments from the peanut gallery.

I find it immensely amusing that the same people who refer to the woman in this story as a whore, a slut, etc...and say that she has no self respect would, probably, not only condone the very same actions from a man, but would, probably, praise your story and cheer him on seeing as how his "BITCH" of a wife wont suck his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful

Loved the story, Boxlicker's stories never fail to please. Lovely descriptions which would make most horny women wet between the legs.

Where can I meet a man like the one in the stories???!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You all should read's needyou's story abuot how to

eat a pussy the proper way. Than man made me cum with his words. Another good one here all women love to be licked. Any man who doesn't lick his woman's pussy will loose her to someone who will.

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
The real 'How To...'

Box,

Your story is in the wrong category. It should be in the How To Section. Of course, if this is a How To, how do I explain this Hard On! Another Great One Box!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ANOTHER

ANOTHER fine story,wanked myself to a standstill!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
EROTIC & WELL WRITTEN

VERY WELL WRITTEN.... IF YOU CAN WRITE IT DOWN THIS WELL ON PAPER...I HAVE TO SAY I WISH I HAD YOU IN MY BED.... VERY GOOD STORY....

SoftlyWhisperSoftlyWhisperalmost 17 years ago
Moannnn...

Mmmmm...mmmm...good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Terrific

I loved it and I, too, love to lick pussy (more specifically, my wife's pussy). Thanks for writing it and sharing it with the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pussy eating

I really enjoy pussy eating. When a lady agrees I take her to my bed and I kiss her pussy well and eat it and service it well. They always come back for my service.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
some parts were unbelievable

mostly good, but some of the things you had the woman say during sucking, licking, and sex was not natural, so it ruined the illusion for me. in the passion, they don't speak so elequently, no need to use proper sentences or english

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

I've read a great deal of your stores. You never fail to amuse (or make me ejaculate) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid and depraved !!

"authors" efforts? Good for a 5th grader.

monicar3monicar3almost 13 years ago
Chapter 2?

Waiting for chapter 2! :)

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
She is a beautiful and sensuous woman of 45 years

BS: No 45 year old hide is beautiful. Woman that age can dress nice and be attractive. 1*

jengx4jengx4almost 12 years ago
Very Good

I am not a fan of the cheating, but a girl's got to do what a girls got to do. I am one of the lucky ones, my hubby will do anything I ask him to do. This was a good story. Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Great Story

Pperhaps this was the best written and well told story I have read on this site. Everything connected from the beginning to the end.

NymphWriterNymphWriterabout 11 years ago
Well Written

A fan of this story suggested I read it and I'm glad he did. I love the details you provided in your story and really, what lady wouldn't want to be "Annie" (at least for the amazing sex). It's a great tale of passion & sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fabulous!

The best story I have read on the sight. I am also "Annie". I find those with moral judgments are usually searching for a motel room, and sometimes accidentally see them coming or going, to my surprise. People marry and stay married for many reasons. Marriage does not guarantee sexual satisfaction and divorce does not guarantee happiness. With age comes wisdom and most of the "moral judges" here are not very wise. What you have written is truth beyond words. It is so true to life, it seems you have "struck a nerve". Keep it up......proves you know exactly what you're writing about. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He gave his all

Wow wow wow, I got so wet just reading along . Writer gave me fun sexy sex, with a good emotion blend , nice characters, Great sex,, lots of fun... Anytime this writer needs glad to help him with the physical research...mmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

WOW !!! Such a well written and very HOT descriptive story ! I really like your style and the arousal you created was very strong - thank you !!

I think Annie and George need to show us more and try new things...........

Can't wait until another chapter is written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful story.

Well written. I felt like I was there making love to Annie. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Annie

Yep, I'm one too. Mid forties, still very hot, married to a man who neglects my body. But he isn't an asshole, just a guy with no sex drive... It is a sad situation for anyone who lives it, not just about having an orgasm (which is possible alone) but the deep sadness that results when your husband does not find you desirable - but many men do. I don't cheat. I read erotica and masturbate.

Any person who criticizes this sexy story should probably spend that time making sure they are pleasing their own partner. It's no mystery why so many men are freaked out by cheating and have to take it out on the writers.

Thanks Boxlicker. For loving women's bodies and writing about it.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Exciting story.

Took me back to my affair, 40 years ago. It wasn't like Annies. The fallout after it became public was devistating to all that I involved. Yes this is a confession, of regret, and personal disapointment. I like your story better, very sexy loveing, they better be prepaired for the next level. I'm glad to only read this and not participating in what becomes a life of conflicted emotions and disapointment. that I wasn't more of a man and do what I now know to be the right thing...... I do like your stories very exciting, and only just a story ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I did an older married woman

I did those things to an older and married woman some years ago. She remarried during our time together. Now she lives too far away and I married.

EzrollinEzrollinalmost 7 years ago
thumbs up

A pussy eater myself, I can identify with the story. It's true that some men and maybe many can take it or leave it but I love eating pussy and foreplay as much as the sex! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Eating pussy -- Yum

Awesome story. I've often wondered how many women would take a "lover" on the side with it being just cunnilingus - no reciprocation needed. This story was very well written and dealing so well with my favorite obsession.

Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fabulous

Sweet story, wish it were true in my life. Envious of ficticious Annie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Did Annie enjoy her divorce?

Look at it this way. After the divorce she can have any number of strange men lick her slit. Her husband sure isn't going to do it.

MattIsRightMattIsRightover 5 years ago
I agree

with the first comment. One day her husband will come in and go nuts. You are endangering HER life. Certainly the nudes left behind will give him serious indication of the Judas in his life. Then he will go after YOUR family. But it's totes worth it to let the neighbor know she still has it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I DISAGREE

Annie's husband is never, ever going to find out. And George is going to keep giving pleasure and getting pleasure from her pussy. Just as long as Boxlicker101 decides it shall be. So there.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'M THE FLIPFLOP

The sex part of my life is mostly over now.

But when we were active, I wanted to lick my wife, but she rarely allowed it.

One of the regrets of my life.

On the other side, absolutely no questions about her faithfulness.

Nobody has everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are not many things that I enjoy as much as eating my wife's sweet, delicious pussy. The wetter and the sloppier the better. I would just as soon do that to her has fuck her most of the time, although I do like to shoot my load deep inside her. I still worship that beautiful pussy and its delightful secretions after more than 25 years of marriage and always will. Thinking about her big boobs, perfect nipples, spread legs and open pussy still makes me and my tongue hard! lol

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's nothing like licking my wife's hairy wet pussy and making her scream with an orgasm. She eventually told me that another man had been the first to lick her pussy a year or so before we stated dating. That made me hot. I was glad that she knew she liked being licked. Now, as we begin to have sex, she usually always wants me to lick her to an orgasm. Her pussy tastes so sweet and I love to know that I am giving her great sexual pleasure. Then, she begs me to put my dick in her and fill her up and fuck her good. I know that other men have wanted to get between her legs and lick her, too. I have seen the way that other men look at her. And, I know that she has been propositioned by total strangers. She has beautiful big breasts and very sexy shapely creamy legs that lead up to her hot wet pink pussy lips. I never get enough of her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous