All Comments on 'Anniversary'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Bad

nothing but unbelievable garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It could have been better

But maybe it could happen.

knky_gurlknky_gurlalmost 18 years ago
A nice short story

My only real problem with it is I wonder how she managed to scoop cum off her chest, lick her fingers and look hubbie in the eye while bound and blindfolded.

skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
This story

deserves more than the miserable "75's" given by the two previous comments, but the first and nasty comment I notice came from someone who has yet to submit a story. I suppose that at least he had the decency to sign himself. Now I suggest that instead he goes and plays with himself.

RonClarkesonRonClarkesonover 16 years ago
Nice but!

This may seem silly but it's too explicit, too much too easy.

Wrap it up in a bit of mystry Girl.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsalmost 15 years agoAuthor
I liked this one - was a wild time for me!

I just re-read this story, and all the great memories of that day came flooding back. Now I'm all horny!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

Not a bad story. Think the honey would have made a terrible mess when they tried to move on to other things. Next to the last paragraph, said she looked him in the eye as she licked her fingers clean,......but she was blindfolded,.....and the next line said" When I woke I was still blindfolded" Liked her not knowing who or how many were in the room at first, nice touch.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOT A WALTZ

but a progressive thought on minds. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF.

Other than the major gaffe at the end of the story with licking her fingers clean and looking him in the eyes, the story was pretty good. I would of added some more asshole eating and rimming to spice it up more.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Of course, the anonymous ass had rather eat shit straight from the nozzle, while reading this word shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous