All Comments on 'Another Black Tranny Fantasy'

by tsfantasy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Instant boner here lol

I have a thing for black tranny's lol especially doms. This really got me turned on. Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice short story

Many guys want to be forced into what they really desire. In the right circumstances they will indulge. Once they do they will realize whatthey were missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Okay.

Enjoyable for the scenario alone. Unfortunately, he was far too willing for the story to be very effective. Taking a picture of him wasn't even necessary.

Instead of identifying a deep-seeded desire for trannies in the protagonist, the shemale and her aggressiveness should develop it in his character (without his approval).

devand38devand38over 10 years ago
Hot :)

Loved it, sexy black dominant trannies are the best. The ending when it was her turn to cum felt a bit rushed, would love for it to have been a more extended description as she aggressively pounded him, but was still good :)

9inchesthickncut9inchesthickncutover 10 years ago
really liked it!

This was a pleasant surprise; I appreciate your ability to paint a picture with words. Wish my first experience with a well-hung black t-girl had ended this well!*

Speaking of endings, this one's a little abrupt. You left me wanting more, which is a good thing, but in this case the narrative lacks balance — it's all about the setup (which is very well done) and everything that leads up to your orgasm, and devotes just a single paragraph to hers. What I want most from you is a follow-up, but this is certainly a promising start.

Just one typo: 12th graf from the bottom, 2nd sentence, should be "I did as ... " sted "I did ask ... "

* hey, that would make for a good story ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet Baby

love to feel her hard cock pumping my mouth full of cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet shedick

Want her facefuck my mouth full of cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sweet babycock

My mouth would die to get facefucked by her cumsquirtingcock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow Baby

I'd want to suck her cum-soaked cock after getting fucked!

xploring96xploring96over 6 years ago

I liked what was here. Definitely would have enjoyed more of it. Maybe if she was a little more aggressive. But we could always see that in part 2 right

Imperator_9Imperator_9about 6 years ago
Very enjoyable

Although this is clearly a fantasy, there's a groundedness to the situation which makes the whole thing very sexy. Great writing.

AHNuts00AHNuts00over 2 years ago

Love the odd situation at the story's start and the clue that Matthew's cock was at half mast when he dropped the blanket--that things might not go totally badly. Liked Tanya's softening heart and stiffening cock. I agree that more details of the cowboy riding sex might have been good but truly enjoyed the dangling ending--unlike my hard dripping cock.

Client8Client8almost 2 years ago

I've been reading quite a healthy sample of Shemale fucks man stories over the course of the several years since first discover ELit. Most are fairly good, but there are some common themes which perplex me: Why does she often get characterized as, frankly, overbearing? What's all this emphasis on the receiving male's part to be able to come without some physical stimulation? And, why is there barely an episode where both parties get to do the dicking? I'd like to read more about a sharing, rather than a struggle for dominance. Am I expecting too much?

Anyway, an entertaing piece, this was

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous