Another Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggmac
ggmac
7 Followers

“ Why do you think I'm his type and not Carol?.” she asked after a few more moments.

“ I’m not sure.” I lied “Maybe because your younger, fitter, better looking, sexier or it might be because you’re obviously not afraid of that big cock he was rubbing against you.” We both knew I had skirted around the truth.

All Paula would say between sucking was “ Well maybe?.” she was playing along

Then she asked" Mark hasn't told me I am his type, has he said anything to you?".

" No.... not really" I said wondering what she knew.

" So we don't know for sure I am his type." Paula said all as a matter of fact.

" Do you want me to ask him?" I said sarcastically.

After a little more sucking she finally answered " No of course not. But I would like to know for sure, before..." there she paused realizing she had said too much.

"Before what?." I asked, but I already knew.

After a long thoughtful pause she said " You know....... I don't want to look foolish if ......... you know...... and then find out I'm not his type?."

This was exciting " So if I could convince you, you are Marks type what do you think would happen?"

" I don't really know exactly" Paula said before taking me in her mouth again.

I was getting bolder and continued " If I can convince you that you are Marks type, you must agreed to do at least one thing." and waited for her reaction.

Thinking through what I had just proposed Paula continued sucking me and then said " Okay....... but what is that one thing?"

What do I say now?. if I say the wrong thing and go too far Paula will get cold feet and back out. I had to pitch my answer right " Ho... nothing much.. you would just have to give him oral."

I tried to stay as calm as possible while waiting for her reply " So....... if you can prove to me I am Marks type, you want me to suck him...... Okay....... but how are you going to prove to me I am?"

I was stunned Paula had agreed and hadn't expecting things to have gone this far although I was pleased they had. " You do what I tell at tomorrow nights fancy dress party and I'll prove it to you!."

" What do you want me to do?" Paula asked keenly

Not knowing myself I said " You'll find out tomorrow. But you must do exactly as I tell you okay!!!!" I ordered

"Okay then your on!" Paula said as if accepting a challenge before continuing her sucking.

I wanted to push just a little further to see if Paula had more in mind than just giving Mark oral. “ If I wasn’t here right now…..” I paused.

Paula interested in what I was going to ask let out a long“ Yeeeessssss.”

“ And …… Mark was here ...instead... would you sucking him?”

Paula didn’t answer right away, she was imaging him laying here with his big cock, stiff, hard and willing to be sucked before saying “ Yes .......I wouldn't mind sucking him after you.”

“So after you've made me cum.... you would put his cock in your mouth and suck him until he cum.” I was perusing this exciting avenue more.

“ Yeah…… but I wouldn’t make him cum….. I would save his hardness for later.” She said with a hint of determination in her voice.

Paula’s mind was in bed with me and Mark. she had it all worked out what she was going to do with us. She was way ahead of me.

“What would he do with his hardness after you've sucked him?”. I just managed to say. And we both knew what Paula’s reply was going to be.

“ I would let him……… use it on me.” Was her simple retort.

I started to loose control and Paula knew it as she went down deeper on me and sucked harder.

I cum and instantly felt guilty and selfish as Paula hadn’t cum herself over something we were both enjoying.

Although Paul was still turned on and wanted to make love, she was content to wait until another time to get her full satisfaction.

It was agreed. Paula had to give oral to Mark and possibly more. But when, where and how I still had to work out?. We would have to wait and see.

Mark made his excuses to Carol and went to his cabin after Paula and I went to bed.

He's cabin was one of the best suites on the ship. it had a large lounge area with its own bar, separate bedroom with ensuite and a large balcony.

Once alone he went to in to the ensuite and looked in to the mirror, leaned up close and said to his reflection " Looks like you've done it again old boy. That Paula's husband fell for it hook line and sinker and as for that Paula, you had her rubbing up against it like a dog on heat." He laughed out aloud, boasting to himself how he had played them.

He paused from his laughter and once again looked in the mirror and mimicked what he had told them that evening " I haven't had sex for 5 years ... ha ha ha... Paula has the look .... the pout.. ha ha ha ... Look in to my eyes Paula as I grind my massive prick in to you ha ha ha ......" he almost had tears running down his cheeks with laughter.

He gradually regained his composure and looked sternly back in to the mirror before saying " I'm going to get that Paula to give my dick a good sucking before fucking the ass of her!. And all with her husbands blessing." He paused thinking back to his past willing victims.

Continuing the conversation with himself "These two could be the best ones yet, but don't get too cocky or you might blow it. Stick to the tried and tested plan and all will work out perfect as it always does." He couldn't help give himself a smug grin.

Mark ran a shower and began to undressed. He wondered what they were up to now, he wondered if Paula was sucking her husbands cock. " She must be!" he said out loud, "They always suck their husbands cock after stage one. I feel my ears burning, Paula's thinking about me I can feel it!" He said with certainty.

In the shower Marks big cock started to swell and twitch as he washed. It came to full size and he began to rub it as thoughts of stage two ran threw his mind. He was going to lay it on thick to Paula's husband about how long it's been since he had felt a woman's lips round his cock and how grateful he would be.

He knew from past experience husbands found the thought of their wives

sucking another mans cock a turn on and how they secretly desired to even see their wives fuck with another man. Especially one who hasn't had sex for years.

Then if all went to plan he had to touch Paula intimately, where varied with different women. Some, a light accidental touch of the breasts, others a more direct approach say up their skirts.

Mark would have to decide when the chance came later.But it had to be tomorrow night.

Neither of us spoke of what had been agreed the next day until after lunch in our cabin. I suppose we found it easier to talk after a couple of glasses of wine with lunch.

I said "You haven't forgot that tonight you have to do exactly as I say have you?" Giving Paula a chance to back out of our agreement but also confirming I was still game.

With a sexy smile Paula answered " I haven't forgot. I was beginning to think you had." and paused before adding " What are you going to make me do?. It's been tormenting me ever since you told me"

It was obvious Paula like me was still game for tonight. I replied " You will start to see what I have in mind tonight around 6pm"

" Will it be rude? " Paula asked hopefully.

It was 6pm and time to get ready for the fancy dress party.( Every one knew in advance of the holiday there was to be a fancy dress party in order to bring a costume.) Paula and I were to go as Anthony and Cleopatra.

"Paula, time to start getting ready" I told her and began to change in to my costume.

" Yeah okay" she said then went to get dressed, she donned her wig and applied the heavy make up required to complete the Cleopatra look .

Paula called to me and twirled round in her white near transparent cotton costume and said "Well what do you think Anthony? will I do?"

She looked stunning and very sexy, then it came to me " You look fantastic Cleo, but now you have to do as Anthony commands!" I commanded.

" What do you command ho master?" she said half joking

" You look very nice but not very authentic."I informed her

" Authentic. How does Anthony think I can look authentic?" she said with a little giggle.

Not being sure of Paula's reaction I said as stern as I could " For a start you can remove your bra!."

Paula was just about to complain that the dress was too sheer and tell me as she has so often in the past how conscious she was of her nipples that were always erect, when I said " Do as you are told Cleo. Besides Paula no one would ever guess it was you with that Cleo wig and all the make up. It's a perfect disguise, you are no longer Paula you are Cleopatra!"

Paula looked again in to the mirror with a smiled realising I was right and slipped the shoulders off her robe and removed her bra as instructed

" That's better, but still not quite authentic enough?" I said "Now remove your panties!" again I said as stern as possible.

Now feeling more comfortable with her anonymity. Paula was admiring the way her nipples protrude the gown in the mirror , then without hesitation removed her panties as I had instructed. We both knew it would obvious to all Paula was completely naked under her robe. but Paula was not Paula any more and I could tell she was beginning to find this new exciting experience fun.

Paula and I noticed at the ballroom bar she was getting an awful lot of attention from the men there, who were willing to neglect their wives and buy Paula and I drinks on the pretence of discussing how good the party was going to be.

While Paula and I were talking with about 3 of the men at the bar, I leaned in to Paula and whispered in her ear " Are you still feeling shy? and don't forget you are to do as I tell you if want to find out if you are Marks type! " then left her alone with these keen strangers to visit the men's room.

I knew while I was a way this would give at least one of the men a chance to approach Paula. Either in a physical way by perhaps putting a hand on her arse or making some kind of suggestive comment?. I didn't know for sure what would happen, but I knew Paula would feel vulnerable left alone with 3 strangers wearing little more than her robe.

I was on way back when I saw through the packed bar the 3 men were standing in almost a huddle around Paula who was backed against the bar. Paula was giggling and looking from one man to another as they fought for her attention.

I paused to watch from a far. I noticed one of the men had quite casually placed his hand round Paula's waist and it was getting lower and lower until eventually he was holding and gently caressing her arse, obviously with Paula's knowledge. Another one of the men had also noticed his friends move on Paula and began to exaggerate his hand movement when talking, and as if by accident he deliberately brushes his fingers over Paula's erect nipples.

I let this little flirting come group groping go on just a little longer but wanted to brake it up soon. I was afraid it might get too much for Paula and our evening would end here and now.

When I returned the three men took up a more respectable placing around Paula. Everyone including Paula continued talking, as if standing at the bar with a near naked women was perfectly normal. I smiled inwardly.

I informed Paula we should grab a table before they were all gone, thanked the three men for their drinks and made our way to a table. I wanted a particular table, it was positioned near the back on the far right, there was a screen to the rear to hide the kitchen entrance making it secluded and private.

I motioned for Paula to sit next to me. As she slipped over the big half round couch style chair, her robe feel open at the front revealing her beautiful thighs. Paula looked a little startled by her accidental flashing and smiled when she realised I was the only one ogling.

"This is nice and snug " Paula said as she snuggled up to me.

"Nice and private" I told her as I put my hand under the table on to her thighs. I eased my hand between her legs and pushed them slightly apart. Paula knowing the table was obscuring unwanted eyes willingly opened her legs slightly.

I paused for a moment in anticipation. Would Paula have been turned on by the events so far this evening. Had wearing the see through robe excited her, the men at the bar looking at her body and touching her, had that also been a turn on or a turn off. I wasn't sure, I had to feel her to find out.

I slid my hand slowly up between her thighs, almost at my goal Paula reached down to stop my hand going any further and said " Hey" This was a good sign. I could see Paula's face flush. She was turned on but also embarrassed I was going to find out by exactly how much.

" You agreed to do as I told you tonight!. So move your hand out of the way!" I said as I pushed a little harder.

Paula slowly moved her hand. Paula was so wet and open, just as she was after love making. That always frustrated me how wet and open Paula got after she had climaxed.

I looked up to face Paula and said " You feel fantastically hot Paula." and then dropped what could have been a bombshell " Mark will love feeling how hot you are ." I though I had gone too far this time and Paula would be shocked.

Paula pushed herself hard on to my hand said " Do you think so?" pleasantly surprised I ventured further " You do realise he will want to do more than just touch you?"

Paula still looking in to my eyes sighed slightly and simply said " Yeah... I know....do you want him to more than touch me?"

Paula had put the ball back in to my court, it was her way of asking for a green light to venture further. " I want him to do to you what ever you feel comfortable with." I replied.

" no matter what happens you wont get jealous?" she asked hoping I wouldn't have any objections.

"Of course not. I know you love me and you would never leave me. Just go with the flow Paula lets enjoy ourselves tonight." I assured her.

Mark donned his Zorro costume and was admiring himself in the mirror, he thought he looked great. He turned quickly to watch his cape flow and admired how much the mask suited him.

He entered the ballroom and made his way to the bar for a drink. Sitting at the bar he spied Paula and her husband, he watched them walk over to their secluded dinning table. He observed how Paula reddened when her husbands hand disappeared under the table. He had a good idea what was happening.

I'll give them a few moments more and when he's finished feeling her up I will make my move. they look as though they are ready. he thought to himself.

" Good evening, you two look great especially you Paula. Cleopatra was a very sexy women and you look the part, I wouldn't be surprised if you won first prize. Yes very sex." Mark said as he began to sit down " You don't mind if I join you?. I don't want to intrude." he asked.

" Of course not Mark, you are very welcome." Paula said with a genuine smile.

" I didn't recognise you at first Mark, Zorro is it?." I said

" Yes, what do you think Paula?." Mark asked looking directly at Paula.

" Very good Mark, I've always thought Zorro with his mask looked very mysterious and erotic. I like it." was Paula just returning his complement or was she letting him know she was game?.

"When is Carol joining us Mark?" I enquired

" She wont be, Carol and I have decided to go our separate ways." Mark told us but was again looking directly at Paula.

I notice Paula slightly shift in her seat as she again gave Mark a warm smile on hearing the news.

" That's a shame Mark I liked Carol. So who will be joining you tonight?" Paula asked.

" No, tonight I'm afraid your stuck with me on my own. I hope you don't mind?" Mark answered as if looking for sympathy.

" Don't worry Paula will look after you to night Mark, we will share her, yeah just for tonight Paula you have a date with the two of us." we all knew what I had just committed Paula to.

" How do you feel Paula about dating your husband and me?" Mark asked leaning closer to Paula while slipping his giant rough hand under the table and placing it on her knee.

Paula reddened a little before saying " Just for tonight I will do all as my husband commands Mark, after all he is Anthony and I'm Cleopatra." Paula smiled as if making fun of the situation, but she had confirmed she will be Marks tonight if he wished.

" All he commands?" Mark asked with a deep stern voice as his big hand rolled over Paula's knee in between her legs and pushed slightly upwards to her inner thigh.

Paula didn't resist and eased her legs slightly open. Paula and Mark looked up for my approval. I looked down at Paula's legs with Mark's big workingman's hand between them, letting them know I had noticed what was happening. I then looked back up to the table, reached for my glass and continued drinking as if seeing Marks hand between my wife's thighs was perfectly normal before saying " I've already told you Mark we are sharing her tonight and she will do every thing I command!."

Wasting no time Mark with his hand between her thighs moved the short distance around the table to get closer . With his free hand pulled his cape around to shield them from prying eyes and began to place little soft kisses up and down Paula neck while I looked on.

Paula closed her eyes and laid her head back enjoying the feel of Mark taking her while at the same time opened her thighs a little more, giving him an unobstructed access . They looked as if in seen from one of those sexy Dracula film.

I could feel the wetness of precum on the end of my cock which had been hard ever since Mark joined us starting to ouse.

Paula looked so submissive and sexy letting Mark devourer her, I was finding it hard to contain myself. I had to stop them before they made me cum, but I also wanted them to continue, to watch Paula willingly be taken by him.

Marks hand was now freely fondling Paula and she started to let out little whimpers of pleasure. Paula's left hand reached out to Marks groin and began to rub the long contour of his cock through his costume, Mark let go of the cape and let it rest on them and undone his trousers to unleash his swollen cock to Paula's delight.

I immediately saw why Paula had been so turned on dancing up against him, I'm not bi or gay in any way and I've always been pleased with the response my own cock as had with Paula and previous lovers in the past. But his cock was simply enormous and I could tell it was not yet completely erect. Paula rapped her whole hand around it's shaft and still her fingers couldn't meet. She began to stroke it slowly up and down and each stroke was a good third longer then when she stroked mine.

I could tell Paula was going to climax and so was I, I had to have a brake " Paula time we had a dance. There is plenty of time for me and Mark to share you later." I ordered, but also leaving them in no doubt I wanted things to continue latter.

Paula and Mark reluctantly withdrew from their embrace and Paula followed me on to the dance floor.

" Enjoying yourself?" I asked her pulling her close to my still hard cock.

" Very much, he's fingers are magic and when I finally got his cock in my hand I thought I was going to cum. Especially knowing you was watching every thing we were doing." Paula said with a whimpering voice.

" Do you want me and Mark to fully share you tonight?" I asked while she was still reeling from Marks fingers.

Paula pulled my head down to her mouth and with wet lips pushed hard against my ear and whispered " I want Mark...and you or anyone else to fuck me hard both at once."

" So your not too bothered if I don't fuck you?" I asked feeling slightly unwanted.

" No... I mean yes... what I mean is .... I'm so horny .... I want to be fucked by two cocks tonight, as long as Marks cock is one of them." Paula paused before adding " You and Mark have really got me going.... I'm just trying to explain how much I want to do what you wanted me to do in the first place."

ggmac
ggmac
7 Followers