Another Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggmac
ggmac
7 Followers

I knew what Paula was trying to say. She wanted two cocks in her tonight, one being mine or anyone else's normal size cock. But the other had to be Marks massive cock.

" When we return I want you to suck his cock under the table " I told her

"People might see" she protested

" No on can see Paula, look over to our table." Paula lifted her head and looked over " You can see Mark but you can't see under the table, can you?."

Paula greed and then asked " What will you be doing while I suck him"

" It will be too much fir me at the moment. I'm going to the bar for a while, just long enough for you to make him cum" when we finished our dance Paula went back to Mark while I went to the bar.

Mark grinned as he put his cock away and watched Paula go with her husband for a dance, things had gone much better than he had planned, Paula was desperate to be fucked by him, she wanted his cock badly and she was so obliging, so obedient.

He had planned on just fucking Paula, but now seeing how keen she was to please he was going to think of something special for her and her husband, something the other couples would have never done.

To be continued

ggmac
ggmac
7 Followers