All Comments on 'Another Man's Wife Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well, I had it right

on my comment at the end of Chapter 2. This time he did marry the right woman!

Nice finish - you have a somewhat devilish mind!

allforallallforallover 18 years ago
Great

Thanks I love this story. This turned out to be a real feel good event. Please do another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks

A great ending to your story.

Boyd

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Boy! What a Happy New Year

Thanks for the Story DG

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
just ruined

my new year, think that will happen to me, hell no. now that's all i will think of on new years, thanks for ruining a good party. a good story, a fan always/

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful

ending. Nicely done and what an imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You've Done it again

DG:

I still say you went overboard on his bad ass conduct in Ch. 01, but you made up for it in ch. 02. Ch. 03 was supurb. He got his revenge, Carlie got hers and the best part is that they got each other. Be still my beating heart. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Ending

One of your better pieces of work. Thanks for nice story. It was worth the wait.

avid fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good

Like Ronnie I thought you went over the top in part one.You regained lost ground in the other chapters,and the ending was excellent.Well done.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
Author's Note:

Well, Hope it was worth the wait. Sorry about the Ch.0e thing, don't know what happened but no use correcting it now. The smart reader will understand it's Ch. 03.

I told you Carlie was one special woman.

Thank you all for the comments. I know writers try their best. Sometimes you get something you like sometimes not. I've enjoyed the ride and comments through this story.

Thank You

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another good one

I liked it. As for him being a "hard ass" it matched the story. I would like a couple of things from you - 1) a Karen story, 2) one complete story not split into three parts. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great...as usual...

Once again a great story from the author. My only concern in this story was giving the cheating couple syph. Other than that, it was wonderful. Jim and Rachel deserve each other and it was poetic justice that the two wronged individuals were able to fall in love and get the perfect revenge. Keep these stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Best Revenge is

living well. At first, Kevin's revenge seemed so shallow. After all, he just found Jim and Rachel together once. Anyone can make a mistake. Then his love for Carrie and the discovery that Rachel's affair was a long term situation transformed his rage into reasonable retribution.

Once again, you provided an excellent read. Thanks!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT STORY

GREAT STORY AS USUAL, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. KEEP THE STORIES COMING< I LOOK AT OTHER STORY SITES AND READ ALL I CAN FIND BY YOU> THANKS FOR HOURS OF GOOD READING<

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Fantastic Story

A fantastic story from beginning to end. It involves everything betrayal, revenge, love, romance it has it all. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story DG

that goes without saying. But you must concentrate when you're posting. For a minute there I was thinking you had alternative endings. It's not fair to get an old mans hopes up.

DC

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Great reading!

In addition to the cases of Syphillis, it's too bad you didn't fix them up with the Clap, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

Really great. I think one of the best I have read..

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Is it unfair?

That is, that the best stories don’t get the longest reviews? Maybe it is. But if life isn’t fair let it be in this way only.

Congratulations on bringing so much fun to so many!

grtguyintxgrtguyintxover 18 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait for the next one.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Wow

A very good story, Karen, Kevin's exwife sister said it best ... Carlie and Kevin were met to be together and the other couples screwed up there lives... very nice

FireFox59FireFox59over 18 years ago
Big Louie

Great job DG! It's aways good to have a few friends like Big Louie. LOL!!!!

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
Chapter 0e

I wrote to Lierotica to get the title corrected. So in a few days it should read 'Another Mans Wife Ch. 3. So if you're looking for this story in the future, it will be easier to find. We checked our story title and my editor 'Techsan' did not make the error. Just wanted to clear that up. He's one of the best editors out there and a really nice person.

Thanks again for reading my stories.

DG Hear

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Good Story DG

I liked the story.

It is great that they took a bunch of money from Jim, but even sweeter is both Jim and Rachel losing their spouses. It seems that the newlyweds are both extremely happy with one another and that their relationship will be a wonderful one for them.

Who knows what will ultimately happen to the cheaters. I for one doubt that they will have any long term relationship or happiness. At least that part of the revenge would be in their own hands.

Good story DG, I look forward to your next. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Charleybear

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Great Plot

That was a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Did I read the same story?

It lacked emotion and was quite silly, really. The old plot of having the wronged spouses hooking up is over used and not believable, but the real problem was the story dragged on. The reader could easily see where it was going, but it took too long to get there. This could have been a few paragraphs. You write pretty well, but what the commenters really liked was the concept of revenge, not this dully told tale. As long as the cheating wife is shat upon, the comments will glorify it.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
Correction is made

Ok readers, finally got the title change. 'Another Mans Wife Chapter 03'. Now I just need people to read it. It really is a good story. I should know, I wrote it! (Readers that was a joke)

Thank you

DG Hear

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Great story, great ending !!!

DG Hear: I love your work, you are a real craftsman. A stunning story from beginning to end involving everything we expect from this class of story. Betrayal, retribution, romance it has all the ingredients. What makes it different from others - it was written by a master! Please keep these stories coming. While Jim and Rachel deserve each other and all the shit (perhaps the syphilis was a bit extreme), I think that Karen deserves a story of her own!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Good story but

I really don't think the very last scene would be wise to do out in public---you wind up in jail.

Nor was the syphilis the best touch. Due to aids possibilities, always present nowadays, they might nail you for attempted murder, or some such.

But, I enjoyed the story and as pointed out, the revenge feels good.

But I LOVE happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
its' funny,how the wimps hate a real man

all comments negative are from wimps who wouldn't stand up for their marriages.i bet in that town kervin and callie don't worry about been hit on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I LOVED THAT STORY REVENGE IS SWEET

Kevin and CARLIE was SO GOOD TOGETHER I Wish Nothing But The Best For Them

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Author needs to read up on his diseases . . .

Story reads pretty well. Grammar not bad; modest number of typos. Problem is, once a person is under treatment for syphilis for a few days (on antibiotics), that person is no longer contagious. So it is quite unlikely the hookers could have passed syphilis over to the two cheaters. I also think Kevin was quite a prick. Readers who think it's OK to beat people up and coerce sex (Rachel's sister, Karen, never did anything to Kevin; what right did he have to force sex on her?) are pretty low themselves. The truth is, violence never really solves anything. One act of violence usually begets a reciprocal act, and so on. If Jim were halfway human, he would have looked to slowly stalk Kevin and maybe take Kevin out just when he was not expecting it. Kevin could be excused for beating Jim up when he caught him with Rachel in their marital bed, but the rest was just criminal. And Rachel really got off pretty free, other than getting an STD (which would not have happened but for a fantasy story). One final, unbelievable part of the yarn is the idea that a man like Jim, who is apparently cautious about physical confrontation, would open the door for a 300 lb., 6'5" bad-ass stranger. He would have looked through the peep hole, then called the cops. I certainly would not open for a person who looked like Louie, not without a couple of Dobermans with me on standby alert.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good story, everyone loves it

except the wimps, when people start talking bout grammar, i know they are wimps. and the jerk saying that syphus is not contagious after a few days of medicine, how does he know how long its been since the hookers got it. His wife is probably fucking the gardner, reason he is in such a bad mood lol dg u still one of the best writers on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Story But Not Really Erotic

I read all 3 stories to find out how it turned out and hoping to get off. Unfortunately, I couldn't stay hard reading it because it's not really erotic enough. And so far, this has been the case with all of the stories from this author. Oh well.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
So Sweet

I thought that was so Sweet the way Carli did that in front of her ex husband and the others Kevin better keep his eyes on Carli.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not bad man i liked it

you know just think kind of revenge men would talk if not the old cement blocks and a deep lake one but the ending was really sweet been funny if they had more to watch hehe

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

Very good but it would have been better if Carlie had gotten knicked up by that first fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
VD info a little off.....

Once VD is treated right it is seldom contagious.

inSanitylaneinSanitylaneabout 15 years ago
As I See It

The story was well written. My thoughts however are clouded over the vengeful husband. He found her cheating. He beat him up very effectively. Ok, fine so far. He wanted to get them back. I'm on board. The trouble is he has real issues with abuse. He was perfectly willing to beat up his wife, if she didn't leave. He was willing, if he hadn't fallen in love with Jim's wife to rape her (very violent). Let's face it, he hung out with pimps and prostitutes, even had sex with some. Im not trying to be a sour apple. I know that's his character, but without help, that bad ass may reprise it's role later. Maybe sometime when he's been drinking and think she's been cheating, she will be his next victim....hmmmm... What has she gotten herself into. But then, you hear about women like that all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Nice

Liked every part of this story & today you have 1 more fan keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice

Love Reading from Chapter 1 to 3 Good work .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh for god's sake, its just a damn story!

Take/Read it for what it is,...a damn story! A good one at that! All of us in the medical field know syphilis can be hard to contract if the infected partner is being treated and practices save sex by covering up. But remember some strains are more difficult to treat than some. Simply because some strains can build up a pretty tough defence towards antibiotics.

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 14 years ago
LOVED IT!

This was a great story. It made me feel good. I just wish I was married to a woman like Carlie. DG this is your best story as far as I'm concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great reading

I read the whole thing...I would not have made her a co-signer on the account, evidence. Otherwise a great read and how love always finds its way. Let's see how kinky the new couple get now :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cute!!

Silly and Cute. A fun read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent story!

A damn good story from beginning to end, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb Story

One of the best I have read ! I loved it.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Really fine story, DG.

I think this just might be your best yet. Thanks for another really fine story.

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Good read:

Superb story. Revenge and a happy ending. It doesn't get any better than that.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
johngalt2300@yahoo.com

I have to say the typical ending of a typical revenge story seldom makes me smile. Ya got me this time. Not a typical story. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I ***REALLY*** liked this story!

I've been on Literotica for a VERY log time and read many fine stories. This story was definitely in the top 3. Good writing....No, great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just follow the germs

These boring clowns don't realize that the victims of their criminal assault (you'd get 5-10 or more in most county courts, more from the Feds) could be the start of a small epidemic among Jim and Karen's innocent friends; and then branch out in many different directions.

That's what it is: assault. Not an amusing payback, but assault. I know Literoticaland isn't the Real World; but to write this completely non-erotic junk as it were af example of good, clean, morally OK behaviour is sick.

You know as much about syphilis as you know about the epidemiology STDs. Marie Jalla, Los Angeles

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
same thing

I hope my problems work out like this....

trashmantxtrashmantxover 13 years ago
always a good read

DG Hear's on my list

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Really like the story - thank you

DespairEternityDespairEternityover 13 years ago
Never Gets Old

This is the second time I have read this story and it never gets old. It is a great story and I laugh every time when Jim and Rachel get their 'come - uppins'. I really enjoy your stories and hope you continue to write often. Keep up the good work!

DE

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago

Excellent!!! I really enjoyed reading the chapters of "Another Man's Wife"

There to many sad ending, cuckold, wimp-ass husband stories, so this one is a gem.

Thank you for sharing your stories!!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

Good plot and the good guys win!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 13 years ago
My second time reading this...still Five Stars!

Vintage DG, it just doesn't get any better!

tastethejuicetastethejuicealmost 13 years ago
I Wish

This is the third time I have read this story and I still find myself having a good laugh especially at the end. I wish this story was around when my first wife run off with my best mate, it could have been useful.

Just keep up the great work, and don't let the lead in your pencil run out.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
Thank you!

Almost evry story which were writen by DG Hear is EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice

I really liked this story of yours. I like stories that are harder and not about all the forgiveness b.s. that many write about. Great job on this one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing story

I always have a soft spot for revenge story. To me a person who live in this world and be nice, but when someone screw them over it time to show them how much they can lose. I also like the fact that this man Kevin did not take it too far because he did not hurt Carrie for his revenge and in the end found love.

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
fucking right!

that was a good story! lol.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 13 years ago
Revenge is Sweet

Damn fine story. Not a run of the mill story either.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Great story !!

Read what ''Madbrown'' said.....:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes, I love revenge stories.

And I also love happy endings. The syphilis was a great touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really Great

Great, all three chapters. Five, five and.......4!

Four because - the last scene with her removing her pants and sticking his dick in her....not, just dropped the calibre flow of the story and characters. Aside from that, loved it!

Thanks

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
5,5,5 I agree -

That was awesome - I dislike the idea of revenge running someones life - but this story rocked -

A bit of a reality gap maybe on the trap but who cares - Jim and Rachel got what they earned and then some - nicely done-

Nicely written as well -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmmm

Very difficult to believe an officer of the court condoning the intentional infection of someone with an STD. But that was only one of many silly things that in no way really made this story any less entertaining. Thanks for writing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Oh Yeah

The cheaters got what was coming to them. Kevin got over his evil ways and he and Carlie have a happy ending. I love it when the cheaters lose big in the end. Fuck 'em.

HA Ha ha

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
yes!

Well written, great flow. The 'revenge' at the end was totally suitable.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 11 years ago
What about

Karen, the cheating wifes sister. its obvious she's cheating too so wat bcame of her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
V E R Y,

C O O L

bill

BDEarthBDEarthover 11 years ago
Outstanding

I love this story every time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is very very good. You should write another series about revenge.

MadBrownMadBrownabout 11 years ago
YEAH! VERY NICE.

Loved it. Keep up the good work.

Yobo36Yobo36about 11 years ago
Sweet ending!!!

Each chapter got better. I really did not know how it was going to end, but the wait was worth it. What a great way to end this story. Thanks

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

"they never had time to take a shower so the venereal disease was probably starting to set in."

A very surreal line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
poorly written

And the ending absolutely ruined the entire story. A 'lady' certainly would not do what they did at the end.

WinestoneWinestoneover 10 years ago
Great story

Keep writing

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I read this again (at least the last chapter) every time I run across it.

Very apt revenge although it would have been nice to break a few bones in Jim's face (or had it done). I guess it turned out very well, served the bad couple well, especially the syphilis. Good touch!

hebert100hebert100over 10 years ago
thanks again

thanks again for a nice revenge story. the syphilis was a really nice touch.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Absolutely fantastic revenge.

Extremely well written and entertaining story of revenge You could've had him become an overnight multimillionaire with a business going thru the roof. However it was great. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

The "sting" was lame, but the story itself was enjoyable. So 4/5 stars from me.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
If only someone had known

Think of all the lives that might have been saved! "Jim didn't have a chance to take a shower, so the the disease set in". Really? That simple? You can just wash off a life threatening disease? If only people that become infected with disease would wash, the dirty buggers might live? Talk about lazy, they would rather die than go to the bother of washing!

Also, throughout the 3 chapters, you referred to Kevin as 'a hard nosed son of a bitch, with a chip on his shoulder', yet failed miserably to actually demonstrate or show it. So he divorced his cheating wife. Not evil - necessary. He had sex with a married woman that threw herself to him. Again, not evil - he WAS divorced, or in the process, so not in a relationship. Karen was the one doing the cheating on her husband, not Kevin. I don't think Kevin and Bob were dating each other, so Kevin was a free agent. What else, he fell in love, and helped Carlie get revenge and a divorce, for her sake. Yeah, he was SO mean and nasty, wasn't he?

Enjoyed the story though. Just a bit of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good premise...

...but the writing was a bit infantile.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
I have enjoyed other DGH stories.

This one was no exception. The writing style in this one, however, seemed a bit off. Some of the dialogue just didn't "sound" right, considering the above average smarts these characters had. Additionally, there was too much passive voice for my taste. (It was like scraping fingernails on a chalkboard.) I was confused about jobs. Did Jim, Rachel, and Carlie all work for the same company?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a lot of class

Unfortunately the final stunt at the party was all low.....class. I liked the story. They'd already gotten their revenge. This just made them look slutty. Just saying.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Silly

Silly dialog. Silly actions. Silly characters.

It could have been a great story, but the silly dragged it down.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Not Bad

Two issues:

Why was Sally "not allowed" to give him Carlie's phone number? There could certainly be no legal reason, and why wouldn't Carlie want him to have it?

The public sex is too out there. A more likely stunt would be for her to reach under her skirt and pull her panties off and stick them in his jacket pocket as they walk off.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Entertaining Story!

I enjoyed this story. Yes, it was a bit typical for a LW tale, but it entertained me. The only part that I didn't like was the public sex at the very end. It cheapened the main characters in my opinion. I understand that it was one of his goals in his revenge but there could have been a better way to handle it.

I don't really understand the nit-picking in the spelling and grammar. It does slow the flow of the reading but these are all free stories and volunteer editors. I have read some stories from foreign authors where it does become a major problem, but I imagine it is very difficult to write in a second language.

Let me get off my soapbox and say that I enjoyed this story and Thank You for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
JUDGING BY THIS STORY, BLACKMAILING IS A BONE FIDE METHOD TO HAVE A COUPLE DIVORSE, TO STRIP THEM OF THEIR FINANCIAL ASSETS, & GIVE THEM A 24-HOUR TIME-LIMIT TO SIGN WHATEVER THE BLACKMAILER WANTS...

You can do all of the above to people who are in your way (plus make sure they get an STD) & it's all OK if your name is Kevin. Your lawyer helps you break the law & her husband who is a judge will work on a Xmas eve so you can get married to the only woman you love.

Is this taking place in a dystopian post-apocaliptic world or in present-day USA? Is Kevin a sociopathic manipulator or a folk hero fighting for all men whom their respective ex's took to the cleaners?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Do you seriously think

that takin a shower after sex stops you getting syphilis? I suppose you think a woman can get pregnant from a public toilet seat too! What are you, 14?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HAHA That was bad!

So Sally Hawk got disbarred for threatening Jim. Jim didn't sign, got a restraining order preventing the dissemination of any material (including the video) involved in the divorce. When they released the tape, Sally, Carlie, the prostitutes and their pimp all went to jail. Jim's lawyer owned them in Court and Jim won millions of dollars from them all, ruined his Company for illegal termination and lived happily ever after. THAT'S how this would have ended. Not in your fairy tale manner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Looking at HIS Ex while he's fucking the other asshole's Ex and giving her a "GOTCHA, you assholes" smile would be sweeeeeet revenge.

Kevin's final punch line... "Two cheaters who can never trust each other.... Hmm I've got a pretty good idea how that's going to work out. . . . Hey asshole... did they ever find those 'two guys who mugged you' for fucking my now EX wife? ... the same cheating slut who's sitting there keeping an eye on you while you're keeping an eye on her so you can't cheat on each other.... but you both will, won't you? That's what cheaters do. You two assholes deserve each other." Kissing Carlie, he continues, "I definitely got the best of this." his hands cupping the firm bubble butt cheeks of his wife's ass, as his thick cock fucks up into her tight, juicy pussy.

"So did I." Carlie moans... as she rides up and down, firmly thrusting her puffy blood swollen mound against his pelvis.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 8 years ago
One of your best

I have read a lot of your stories. I read this trio 3 times. Still my favorite.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
HA HA !!

This is Fiction. and if the Tape's were released. What make's you think every one involved but the Cheater's Face's wouldn't be Blocked out. and the Voice's distorted. Anyway's you are taking thing's to Seriously. sound's like maybe someone stung you hmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WELL IT IS FICTION

SO YOU CAN WRITE ANY OLD CRAP...NOT ONE OF YOUR BEST EFFORTS..IN FACT...BLOODY AWFUL....SO MUCH WRONG WITH IT...YET IN SOME WAYS GOOD TOO....

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
that was good and so funny

how they exacted revenge on the cheating pair....full of fun and humour...loved how they set up the sting with the hookers....just hope no one else was around when she fucked him at the party in front of the cheaters.....loved it...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories