Another Man's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

There was a knock on the door. I opened it to find that it was Mary, my neighbor. She collected my mail and cleaned up my apartment for me while I was gone. I invited her in for a few minutes. She was a nice older woman who cleaned apartments to supplement her income. She usually cleaned mine about twice a week. She handed me my mail and gave me a tray of homemade cookies for the holidays. I asked her to wait a second because I had a gift for her also. I went in and gave her an envelope with three crisp one hundred dollar bills for Christmas. She smiled and thanked me, then she left. We needed more nice ladies like Mary in this world. She was a delightful person to be around.

I was getting hungry so I called the local pizza shop and ordered me a pizza. I asked for it to be delivered. I didn't want to go out anymore tonight. I asked them to stop by the grocery store and pick me up a twelve pack of Miller Lite beer as well. That's the nice part of living in a smaller city - the so called home town conveniences.

I decided to turn on the TV to watch the latest news and wait for my pizza to arrive. A half hour later the door bell rang. I got up to get my pizza. When I opened the door, there stood Carlie with a big smile on her face. I had tears growing in my eyes and said, "I thought you were the pizza guy."

She smiled, "Sorry to disappoint you. No pizza, just me."

I pulled her into the living room and I grabbed and hugged her. God, she always felt good. "I missed you Carlie, I missed you terribly. It's so good to see you again."

She was getting ready to say something when the doorbell rang again. I opened it and it was the pizza guy with my beer and pizza. I quickly paid him and closed the door. Then I turned back around to Carlie. "Are you hungry? We got pizza and beer," as I held them both up in my hands.

Carlie looked at me and was still smiling. "You are really a funny guy, you know. I was all prepared with what I was going to say and I get here and I can't even think straight. I have to tell you a couple of things and then we can eat pizza while it's still hot. I know you hate cold pizza."

"Okay, big guy, I missed you also. In case you didn't hear it yet, I'm now a divorced woman. I just found out today that you were back. I didn't want to leave you a phone message. That would have been too tacky. I needed to talk to you in person. I left work early after Sally called me to let me know you were home. I went out to buy you kind of a Christmas present. You'll see it after we get done eating. It's not everyday you splurge and buy me dinner. So let's eat."

As I was getting us a couple of paper plates, I asked her what 'kind of' a present was.

She just smiled that ice melting smile and said, "You'll see. Now eat your pizza and pass me a beer." She laughed.

While we ate we talked about her job and how well it was going. I told her about the agency we opened up and explained the details. Both of us skirted the big issues. They were to come shortly. After we had enough pizza, Carlie looked at me and said, "Are you ready for your 'kind of' a present now?

I smiled and said, "Yep, where it is?"

Carlie held up a little sack about the size of a small lunch bag. "I'll be right back," she exclaimed. As she left the room I put the pizza and beer on the counter and went into the drawer where I kept the ring I bought for her, took it out and slipped it into my pocket.

She yelled from the bedroom, "Are you ready?"

I yelled back, "I think so."

When she walked in, she said, "I bought this 'kind of' for you today. You get to unwrap it if you like."

She was standing there in a lacy red silk bra and lacy red silk bikini panties. She even had a small lacy red silk bow in her hair. She looked at me and said, "I'm no longer a married woman anymore and I wouldn't be cheating on any husband now. If you want your present, we can go into the bedroom and you can unwrap it."

I had tears streaming down my face. This is the woman I had wanted for over a year now, standing there offering herself to me. I looked at her and said, "On one condition.." I reached into my pocket and pulled out the ring and said, "If you'll marry me."

She started crying and ran up to me as I began to hug her soft warm body. She screamed out "Yes, I'll marry you, yes, yes, yes, God, how I have grown to love you."

I lifted her up into my arms and carried her into my bedroom. I laid her on the bed. What a beautiful sexy sight she was just lying there. I undressed down to my briefs. This was going to be our first time together. It has to be good - I knew it would be. I took my time as I gently kissed around her neck. Everything I was going to be doing from then on was going to be gentle, like making love to an angel. She raised her hands above her head as I started kissing down the crevice of her breasts. She smelled great. I think she said it was 'White Diamonds.' My God, she smelled so good, I wanted to devour her but I promised to keep moving gently. I was kissing the mounds of her breasts as I unfastened the lacy silk bra. I held it to my nose, just for a second taking in the intoxicating aroma. When I set the bra down I engulfed her breasts, sucking on the nipples, going from one breast to the other. Back and forth, back and forth, as she lay there moaning with her eyes closed.

I slid one hand down to her flat belly. I started rubbing it. She was so sexy. I moved my mouth down and began to gently kiss and lick her belly. I could feel her intake of breath every time I applied pressure to her mid-section. She was getting hot. I could smell her female odor rising from the valley below as I worked my way down. Carlie wasn't saying anything, just kind of moaning and groaning. However I could feel it in her body actions. I moved on down to her silk panty covered mound. She just had a light tuft of hair, just enough to be sensuous. I pushed my face into her panties as I felt her push her pelvis up against my face. I heard a squeal of delight coming from her lips. She put her hands on the side of my head while she gently pushed her pelvis in an up and down motion against my waiting mouth.

I got up and slowly finished unwrapping my present by taking the red silk panties and gently pulling them down and off her legs. I put them to my nose to smell her scent. I've never felt this way about a woman before. I heard about men that smelled panties and I always thought it was gross. Not this time, not with Carlie. It was pure nectar. I buried my face in her vagina - yes, vagina. It was too good to just be called a pussy. Maybe next time it will be her pussy or her cunt but this time it was her love tunnel, her vagina.

She moved her hands down and with her fingers she gently opened the folds of her labia. I stuck my tongue in her pink folds and sucked and pushed into her, getting all the nectar I could find. I climbed up and inserted my cock, dick, rod, torpedo, whatever you want to call it. I stuck it in her love tunnel and pushed it deep inside of her. I knew I wouldn't last long. I pushed it deep in her and held it there. I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing me. Over and over again, I erupted buried deep inside her. She felt the spurts of my love juices coating her inside walls and screamed out, "Kevin, I love you so much."

I've read about orgasms and love making like this but this was the first time I had ever experienced it. I had to lay on her for a few seconds. I have never been drained like that in my entire life. I rolled off of her and she cuddled close to me and we fell asleep.

We must have slept quite a while. It was totally dark in the house and in the room when we woke up. It had been a long time for me since waking up next to a woman I wanted there. I had to get up and pee. I couldn't wait any longer. Carlie got up while I was in the bathroom and I think cleaned up the mess between her legs. I know woman always say they hate that part. Carlie went into my dresser drawers and got a long t-shirt to put on. The shirt never looked so good.

Carlie took a shower and cleaned up while I slipped the left-over pizza into the over for a little bit. It always tasted better out of the oven. As we ate pizza we talked some more. I asked Carlie when she wanted to get married. She replied that she wanted it to be as soon as possible. She didn't want to wait.

By then it was about 10:00pm in the evening. I called Sally Hawk at her house. She answered by asking, "What's the matter, Kevin." She must have had caller ID. I told her that Carlie and I had a problem and maybe she could help solve it seeing she was a lawyer.

"What is it, Kevin? I'll help if I can."

"Carlie and I want to get married as soon as possible but tomorrow is Christmas Eve and we need a judge. To marry us. Do you know anyone?"

Sally started laughing. "So Carlie called you, did she? I'm happy for the both of you. Meet me at the courthouse tomorrow morning. We'll get your marriage license and then come to my house. You see, Mister Hawk, my husband is a judge. I know he'll marry you. See you tomorrow at 9:00am sharp."

The next morning Carlie, who was dressed beautifully, and I, dressed in a suit, met Sally at the Recorder's Office. We got our license and headed over to Sally's house to get married. Her husband seemed to be a pretty nice guy for a judge. You never know what to expect with lawyers and judges but we knew Sally was the best.

Carlie didn't have much family left in the area. Just a few distant cousins. So we decided to head up to Michigan and surprise my family with my new wife. To say they were happy or overjoyed would be putting it mildly. Ecstatic would be a better word. They all loved Carlie. How could they not? She was definitely part of the family. Wow, Christmas turned out pretty good after all.

We had to head back after Christmas. We both had jobs and now had moving to do. We decided to live in my apartment. Hers was on a month-to-month lease anyway. Each day after work we would move some of her stuff over to my place. It was fun doing just about everything together. The girls where she worked were so happy for her. They said the old Carlie was back. Marsha was a bit shocked when she found out I was the new husband, remembering that I was a bad ass and very vengeful. I remember Carlie telling her, "Don't worry, Marsha. He's a puppy and I love him dearly."

The big New Year's Eve bash was coming up. Most all of the successful business people from the area attended it. I asked Carlie, "Sweetheart, want to go to the bash of the year? Our first time that everyone can see us together. I want to show you off. Besides, our ex-spouses might even be there."

Carlie was thinking, then looked at me and said, "Kevin, I love you with all my heart and I want everyone to know it. Yes, we will be going to the New Year's party, my dear husband."

I watched her starting to get ready. She took out her lacy red silk panties and bra that belonged to me 'kind of' and said that she was going to wear them that night. My dick was already getting hard just thinking about her.

She looked over at me and started laughing, "What am I going to do with you? Doesn't it ever stop and take a break?" looking at the bulge in my pants.

"Not with you around" I replied

She came over to the side of the bed and removed her panties and pulled the zipper down on my pants and pulled my hard penis out. She climbed up on my lap and lowered herself down on my stiff rod. She looked at me and said, "Just a quickie, sweetheart, before I take a shower. Then no more until tonight." She laughed.

God, it felt good. How many wives do that kind of things for their husbands? Carlie was the greatest. I came within minutes. Damn, could she ever use those pussy muscles. She always milked me dry. Then I heard her scream out. I love to watch her reach an orgasm. Maybe it's a macho thing but it makes me feel great when I can do that for her. As she came she asked me for some tissue. I handed her a couple and she said she needed a hell of a lot more than that for the mess I made in her. We both laughed as she pulled up and stuffed her pussy covering with tissue and ran for the bathroom. Life was good!

Off to the New Year's party we went. Carlie looked stunning. She had on a red blouse that matched her lacy red silk bra and panties perfectly. Lace and silk - it doesn't get much sexier than that, other than the blouse being really low cut to show ample breasts. Her skirt was a black mini skirt with a lace bottom on it. She would have to watch how she sat in that skirt. No matter how she sat you would see thigh because of the side slit. She looked so good she was dressed borderline slutty but in a good way.

Everyone wanted us to sit at their table: my boss and his group, Carlie's friends, and even the few friends I had. Sally and Judge Hawk invited us to their table. That's where we decided to sit. I looked at Sally and told her I never saw a lawyer look that good. She looked fantastic. They introduced us to everyone else at their table. They were mostly judges and their wives and all seemed like pretty nice people.

The music was loud but it was New Year's Eve. Carlie and I got up and danced all the slow dances. Other men asked Carlie to dance but her answer was always, "Not this year. I only want to dance with my husband. This was our year to be together."

The one exception we made was that I danced one dance with Sally and Carlie danced once with the judge. They were special friends.

As we were dancing we found ourselves next to Karen, my ex-wife's sister. It just happened that we almost ran into Karen and her husband on the crowded dance floor. She looked and said, "Oh, my god, it's Kevin."

I looked over at her and said, "Well, good evening, Karen, and Happy New Year to you." Then I said, "I'd like to introduce you to my wife, Carlie. Carlie, this is Karen and her husband. . . ."

He reached forward to shake Carlie's hand and said, "Bob, my name's Bob."

Carlie gave her patented smile and said, "Glad to meet you, Bob and Karen." Then Carlie looked at Karen and said, "Didn't we meet before at Robson's Restaurant on old route 40 about two months ago?"

Bob replied, "No, that place is too expensive for our tastes."

Karen turned white and said, "Nice meeting you two. We have to get back to our seats."

We knew she had to get back and tell Jim and Rachel that we were there. We looked over at their table. Rachel knocked over her drink when she found out I was there. We saw them turn to look at us quickly. We could hear Rachel say, "Oh, my God, Jim, He's with your ex-wife."

Jim almost fell off his chair trying to turn and look. Karen looked at Rachel and said, "Rachel, he introduced her as his wife."

Jim said, "That son-of-a-bitch set us up. They took us for over $100,000 dollars. Plus they set us up to get a venereal disease. How did they know everything?"

Rachel said, "Kevin told me that some day he would get even with us."

Jim said, "Maybe we can try taking them back to court."

Karen laughed, "Give it up, you two. Do you guys see who they're sitting with? Sally Hawk and a half dozen judges and if that's not enough, Jim, he could kick your ass from here into tomorrow. Make no mistake, Kevin's all man, and by the looks of his wife, she's all woman. They make a great couple."

It was after midnight and the crowds was beginning to thin. Sally and the judge said their goodnights as well as the people at their table. So after our next dance Carlie and I decided to sit in a booth not to far from Rachel, Jim and their group. Carlie left for the restroom. When she came back, she looked at Jim and Rachel kind of staring at her and me out of the corner of their eyes. Carlie asked me if I was ready?

I looked at her and asked, "Ready for what? To go home, honey?"

"No, Kevin, are you ready for your revenge," as she slipped her lacy red silk panties into my breast pocket kind of sticking up like a hanky.

Then right in front of Jim, Rachel, Karen and Bob she unzipped my pants and pull out my very hard cock and while facing me, she pulled up her skirt and slid her pussy down over it and let it sink in to the hilt. Then in words loud enough for the other table to hear she said, "Happy New Year, lover!"

Who said revenge isn't sweet? "Happy New Year!"

*

Hope you enjoyed "Another Mans Wife"

Comments Welcome

DG Hear.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers
12