All Comments on 'Another White House Orgy'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
BULLSHIT from Juvenile BOY!

Typical BULLSHIT submission / non-story from the little BOY named Samuelx. Must be his mental and sex therapy requirement!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Return to the past

Dude, you should go back to your old style of writing stories. Used to think you were a really good writer. For example the story "Kiss My Ass", which was amazing. Your latest stories are just complete jibberish which must have come from either a strong will to provoke people or from mental disease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Q: How do we get rid of him?

A: Ignore the fucker. He clearly feeds of the overwhelmingly negative and insulting comments and feedback he receives from his worthless bullshit garbage he submits. Stop feeding that masochistic prick, and he'll wither and die. Painfully, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The drolling words

from an empty mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Obama Syndrome

People, this is a prime example of the Obama Syndrome, it is derived from the fanatical world that BHO lives in, him and his shrilla wife! But honestly, they are the two most fucked up people in the world. They don';t know if they are black or white or brown or shit colored! He can't talk and walk at the same time! I'm amazed that he even got ole Michelle pregnant if he did!

lancewmlancewmabout 15 years ago
Your stuff brings out the worst in people

Case in point, the drivel below about Obama

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Paid GOP Hack

Presently,

The GOP is paying people to post anti-Obama posts on the message boards. You will find them all over the place. Often the same comment just a different name and some other crap. The use of BHO to refer to Obama is an indicator that it is another cut and paste job by a pay per post closet-pedo Republican.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More!

MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...