All Comments on 'Anything'

by Carole_n_Nice

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 9 years ago

Interesting fantasy and well told

Look forward to the next chapter

chris73170chris73170over 9 years ago
like it

i like it and cant wait for the next chapter

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Does she end it ?

These stories work for me if they stay non con and the victim doesn't suddenly turn all magic cock. They especially work if the blackmailers get their up and comeance too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Keep Writing

Please continue the story. I'd like to know more about the club, will the Haverill's have their comeuppance, what other degrading things will Bridgett have to endure, and will her husband ever find out about ANYTHING?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Great story dont ruin it by making her enjoy it at any time. Keep it non consensual

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So did she tell them off at the pub?

Or did she wait for her attorney to do it? Because like everyone today, she had recorded everything on her I-phone. Haverhill and Cleveland went to jail. The payout from the lawsuit was incredible. Bridget and her husband retired. Boy was this stupid. Actions without cause or reason. Reactions that strain credulity. Dialogue courtesy of a 10 year old. Even for fiction this was a mess.

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Niceover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Obviously, this story gathered a variety of opinions on both sides. Non consent is simple because "NO" does answer and put an end to non consent. I have always wondered at what point "No" is not viable for a person? Young love seemed to be a problem for me but I never did understand the economics of love. On the other hand, I've always been fortunate enough not to have to figure economics into the end all of all that is value to me. This story is about a young woman who could not quickly think through the economics of "NO." At the same time, she couldn't think through the economic end result of a tort claim or even a USC 1983 violation. It is just a story! Everyone who reads and comments on a story sharpens an author's ability to write. Thank you all.

DanaBeDanaBeover 9 years ago
I wouldn't let it bother you Carol

Some people seem able to read the story but not the category it is nestled in. It is an ongoing problem here at Lit. Keep up the good work :)

EmjeffEmjeffover 9 years ago
Good story

Good idea and nice pacing.

adgeonadgeonover 9 years ago
Another vote for continuing this series

But please find an editor. That said, I did enjoy the story so far and the sex was hawt. More humiliation, please ;)

DieselJesterDieselJesterover 9 years ago
Not Bad but needs editing

Thank you for your submission! I enjoyed reading this but it was a bit hard to follow because of the section breaks not being easily identifiable. An editing job is definately needed but you do have a sound story here. Please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed it and look forward to the progression, please keep it going.

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarover 9 years ago
Congratulation!

You wrote a story of a loving wife who was forced to commit unthinkable, degrading sex acts AND she did not miraculously turn into an insatiable slut. Good for you for saying things as they really are.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Very good concept

I'll make this short so I can get to the next chapter. I really want to see this slut development continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THERE ARE FETISH NEEDS IN THE THOUGHTS OF ALL

Thank you for contributing.

I am not a spanking fan because the pleasure of pain was disassociated as a young-un by my father's belt. As I grew it became far more interesting to hear the screams of my sisters as they were beaten for an item I divulged at our family dinner table. He was a BASTARD and I decided at 14 that I'd be a lousy father too.

Put some unkempt vaginal hair on a character and maybe a bit of wife checking out her Bi-side in a non-consent scenario.

hesse1hesse1about 5 years ago
Excellent

Hot and believable! Nice work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous