Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK! My eyes closed as I felt the sting again. "Thank you, Mr.Joseph."

I know I managed to thank him eight more times. I could hardly breathe and had no idea how I was going to be able to walk, never mind sit down. I felt hands reaching for me and helping me to stand. My skirt fell around me and my panties clung thankfully above my knees. I reached for them and tried to pull them up around my hips without embarrassing myself further. I had them back firmly on my waist and patted my skirt down so I would look presentable.

The room was still and Mrs. Haverhill opened the room up for the "Question and Answer" period. It was quickly evident that they asked the questions and I gave the answers.

The older gentleman who helped me with the silverware was the first to ask, "Do you masturbate, Bridget?"

"NO, I'm married!" "I don't masturbate!" I was shocked.

Mrs. Haverhill cautioned me to answer truthfully because there would be a penalty if the group decided I was not being completely honest. I thought for a moment. I could not take another spanking.

"Michael and I have a good life together and enjoy each other." "However," I said, "I sometimes touch myself, once or twice a month."

Everyone turned thumbs down at my answer.

"Bridget, you lied on your first answer." "You will need to be punished."

I looked in panic at Mrs. Haverhill and pleaded to her, "I can't be spanked again, I can't take it, Please?!"

She nodded and said, "You will not have to be spanked this time." "However, You must be punished to remember the truth is important." "Take your dress off!"

This somehow had to end. It was turning into a night mare. I couldn't handle Joseph spanking me again so I just reached for the spaghetti strap ties that held the top on my shoulders. I untied them and reached behind to pull my zipper down. I pulled my dress down to my hips and wiggled out of it. It pooled around my ankles and I stood in front of everyone in my bra and panties.

A woman from the side of the room asked a question, "Do you use a toy or just your fingers when you fuck yourself?"

I gulped and said, "I just touch myself with my fingers."

Another man spoke up, "Do you like showing your tits to guys?"

This was getting awful. I stood trying to cover myself in bra and panties. "I have never shown my breast to anyone but Michael, sir."

Mr. Haverhill then interrupted and said, "ANYTHING." "I think it is time another man saw your breasts, Bridget."

Mrs. Haverhill smiled at me and said, "THAT WOULD BE NOW, PET!"

I reached behind my back and clumsily unhooked my bra. I let it fall just fall off. I was standing with my panties on and bare breasted in front of strangers.

Another lady from the back asked me, "So, if you don't do toys, do you do vegetables?"

"No, Ma'am."

Mrs. Haverhill got the attention of the room and made an announcement. "Seeing we are an older crowd and young women these days know so much more about sex then ladies our age do, I for one would like Bridget to give us a lesson in how to masturbate!" "Does everyone agree?"

They all nodded their heads. Mrs. Haverhill came over to me and whispered, "Anything!"

I nodded and felt Joseph sit me back on the bench. My behind stung with the pain as I sat on the leather. He turned me length wise on the bench, spread one of my legs on each side of it so that I was facing the group.

Mrs. Haverhill leaned down and whispered again, "Now would be a good time to start finger fucking yourself, Pet."

I felt tears coming to my eyes again as my hand started moving down across my tummy. My fingers moved under the waist band of my panties. I closed my eyes and pretended I was alone, thinking of Michael, that no one else could see me. I opened my legs a little more as my palm went across my mound and I ran a finger lightly between the lips of my vagina. It always takes me a moment to find my clit and uncover it. The tip of my finger touched it and it reacted as it usually does, (it swells and becomes sensitive).

I was touching myself, blocking out the room when I heard a sound. My eyes snapped open and I realized that Mrs. Haverhill had cut the slides of my panties open with a pair of scissors.

"Show everyone, Bridget." "It doesn't work for us if we can't see everything."

I took my left hand and pulled the sliced panties off my hips. My right middle finger continued to circle my clit as my index and ring fingers opened myself to its touch. My hips started to move involuntarily under my hand. I felt someone touch my arm and say, "Take this!"

I looked up and Mrs. Haverhill handed me a cucumber. I held it and surveyed the room. Everyone one in the room was in some state of exposure and masturbating with me, (except for two couples who were actually having intercourse!). I looked up at Mrs. Haverhill and she nodded, "YOU know what to do with it." "USE IT!"

I took the cucumber in my left hand and put it between my legs. I massaged my clit as I slowly pushed it into my vagina. I felt it's fullness inside me, almost like Michael when he made love to me, and I pushed it more urgently in and out. My finger sped over my clit as my hips reached upwards to my vegetable lover. I heard clicks and realized that people were taking pictures of me. I tried to get up and stop but as I did, a felt the rumble. The familiar eruption that started in my pelvis, rolled into my whole body as my legs closed over what was deep inside me. I held the cucumber, pushed it in deeper as my hips met my own thrust and my legs clamped tight on it. "Oh my God," I screamed! "Oh my dear GOD!" as my pussy closed its muscles on my vegetable lover. My orgasm was extremely intense and seemed to last forever. Finally I started coming down. The realization that I was naked in front of a bunch of semi-nude people who I never had met with a very wet cucumber between my legs.

Joseph took me to a bedroom and provided me with toiletries to clean up with. I showered and redressed into the clothing I had come with, (minus panties). Joseph had one of the drivers take me home. The driver stopped at a pizza parlor to pick up pizza that had already been ordered. I came home to a family who was starving, excited to see that I had pizza and a husband who decided to celebrate by pouring us both a beer! He had a job, I had a job and I guess we could still pay the mortgage so we had a place to live.

The Aftermath

The next morning, Mrs. Haverhill called. She asked me to meet her for lunch down town at an Irish Pub so that it would be casual, (Thank goodness because I had nothing else to wear and a cleaning bill I had to pay for my neighbors clothing)!

I got to the pub at 12:30 as requested. Mrs. Haverhill and the older lady were waiting for me, (I later found out that her name was Victoria Cleveland - 70' of THE CLEVELANDS). They explained my new job duties. I would not be required to work more than twenty hours/week. I would be provided at least two hour notice before I had to report for "Work." A proper child attendant, (Baby Sitter), would be provided almost instantly if my schedule conflicted with Michael's work. I was to be a "Customer Service Manager."

I was naïve but I wasn't that dumb. I told them that it was impossible, I had never been with another man except Michael and I wasn't going to do it!

Mrs. Cleveland interrupted quickly, "Bridget, I'm shocked!" "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do!" "It is right here in the contract you signed!"

She handed me a copy of the contract I signed the previous afternoon. It did say I didn't have to do anything I didn't wish to do and I could leave the "COMPANY'S" employ at any time. Of course, that put both Michael out of a job and now me, as a new high paid Customer Service Manager! Mrs. Haverhill then slid over an envelope to me across the table. I opened the envelope and looked in. The short description of the photos would go like this, "Girl makes love to a vegetable while crowd cheers her on."

I was defeated.

We finished lunch while Mrs. Cleveland explained I was on the payroll the full time. They both took my hand and walked me to a waiting limousine. The Driver held open the rear door for us and we all climbed into the back seat.

I had never been in a limo before but it kind of reminded me of a miniature bar/living room combination. There was a glass petition that was tinted heavily to protect the privacy of the riders from the driver. We left the parking lot and went downtown to a high rise Hotel. We evidently had already been checked in because we went to the elevator immediately and got off on the 14th floor.

Mrs. Haverhill opened the door for us and we all entered into a breathtaking suite. A female bartender was in attendance and poured three glasses of wine for all us. I was starting to relax again until Mrs. Haverhill whispered the word, "Anything."

Mrs. Cleveland walked over and kissed me on the lips. "Anything means ... well, Anything, Bridget." This afternoon, Emily and I would like to be entertained. She nodded to the Bartender who came over. She handed me a flexible rubber thing that looked like a man's penis on both ends.

"Bridget, undress for us," Mrs. Haverhill stated.

I just stood up and started to unbutton my blouse. As I got the buttons undone, I felt someone tugging the tails of my shirt out of my pants. I turned and the bartender had pulled them from my pants and was taking my blouse off of my shoulders. She wrapped her arms around my waist from the back and kissed my shoulder along my bra strap. Her tongue would lift my bra strap up and wet my skin underneath. I tensed up and started to pull away.

Mrs. Cleveland spoke sternly, "ANYTHING!"

I felt the lady's hands reach across my stomach and unbutton the front of my pants. Her fingers moving my zipper down in a sound that reminded me of a chain saw shattering my ear drums. I could feel her press herself against my ass as she pulled my waist into her. Her fingers snaking into my pant waist as she slid them down my legs. She somehow stepped on my pants and kicked them off my legs so I was being held in my bra and panties by her from the back.

Her tongue, wet the lobe of my ear and then started to bore into my ear. She let her tongue dance in my ear until she whispered, "There is no choice." "Just do what they tell you too."

She kissed my ear lobe and started sucking on it. Her hands cupped my bra covered breasts and played with my nipples. I could feel them harden between her thumb and finger. The light pinch making them erect.

She kissed the nape of my neck and said, "Undress me." "Just give them a show and let's go home."

I turned out of her grasp and faced her. She took my hand to the buttons of her blouse. I could feel her breathing under the palm of my hand. Her fingers urged me to unbutton her blouse. They followed her silent command and started to slowly undress this woman I did not know. I pulled her blouse off and went on my knees to undo her pants. I watched as the button at her waist band kind of melted in my hand and the zipper slid down. I pulled her pants down her legs which were long and sinewy.

She pulled me up to her, and she bent over and kissed me. She did feel warm and I felt safe with her despite the other two women watching. She unfastened my bra and I also undid hers. I could feel her rubbing her stomach against me. Her breast over mine. I wasn't tall enough for me to rub my breast against hers while we were standing but I did feel her leg go between mine. She moved her thigh between mine and pushed it against my panty covered clit. I felt myself sliding up and down her thigh as I just let myself go. I was becoming very wet.

She took my hand pushed it inside her panties. She made me find her pussy and showed me how to finger fuck her as she leg humped me. I was going to cum. I could feel it when she stopped me.

"We need to finish it with their show."

She took the two ended penis and had me hold it. She got on her knees and pulled my panties down. I felt her put me on the floor and watched as she got between my legs. I watched as she pulled her own panties down and slowly spread her legs. She took one end of the penis and I watched as it plunged inside her. She moved on top of me and started searching for my vagina with the other end of the penis. She moved it inside me and I could feel as her hips started moving against mine.

She bent over me and kissed my lips. "I'm going to fuck you and you're going to cum on the end of my rubber dick, Love."

She intensified her movements and pulled my hips into her. It became a natural rhythm and I just fucked with her. Suddenly I heard her say, "fuck, I'm cumming!" and that sent me off. I felt the familiar closing of my pussy around the rubber penis and I thrust myself against it.

"Oh, FUCK ME, PLEASE," I yelled as I pulled her hard into me. I couldn't stop, I just pulled her deeper in.

When we had finished, she took my hand and said to me. We are not quite done yet. You get Mrs. Cleveland and I get the bitch Haverhill. Just do what I do and this will be over soon.

She took my hand and pulled me over in front of Mrs. Cleveland. She knelt me between her legs and reached under her skirt. "May I take your panties off, Mistress," She asked as she looked up at her.

Mrs. Cleveland smiled and nodded and I watched as she took the panties off a seventy year old woman. She kissed me once more and pushed my face between Mrs. Cleveland's legs. "You know what to do, I have to take care of Mrs. Haverhill," she urged.

I was kneeling between this woman's thighs, stunned. I knew what Michael did to me when he did oral on me. I just decided to do the same.

I kissed her upper thighs and moved between her legs. The palm of my right hand pressed against her mound as I opened her vagina. I took my tongue and licked on her clitoris. I separated her more and slipped a finger into her pussy while I sucked her clit into my mouth. I fingered her and licked her clit. Her thighs opened and she started pushing herself against my mouth.

"Finger fuck my ass too, Bitch girl," she said.

I wet the finger on my other hand and took it between her ass cheeks. I felt her push herself on it and I just started fingering both her holes. I had my middle finger all the way in her butt, my middle finger of the left hand curling inside her vagina and sucking on clit. Her as started gripping my finger first and all of a sudden her pussy did the same thing. She started crashing into this unbelievable orgasm. My finger being squeezed by both holes and her screaming. My head being pushed deeper between her legs and finally a terrible scream, "FUCK ME BITCH!" My face was wet with her on me as she released me from her grasp.

The next morning

I am not exactly sure how I got home. I remember taking a very long shower and scrubbing the skin off my bones while doing it. I sat at the table, drank my coffee and cried that morning. How and why did I do what I did last night? I ran to the bathroom and vomited. My life was coming to an end because I had to end what I did last night. I had to have been drugged? There is no way, even under threat, that I could have done what I did.

End of Part 01

*****

That does it for part 01. I'll move on to part 02 after I see how this goes. Thank you for all your comments. I had read how other writers said that comments encourage them to keep writing! I guess I get it now!

12