Anything for My Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was true; I'd never played with a girl wearing a strap-on before. Personally, I've always felt that if I wanted to get fucked, why not get a guy and have him stuff a REAL dick in me. What was the point of having a girl with a perfectly good pussy go and pretend she has a dick? The whole concept never made much sense to me.

"Go on, get on your knees," she instructed me, twirling her hand around to indicate she wanted me to turn and face the back of the couch.

"Bend over more," she said, a little more sharply this time, "Shit, how do you expect me to get at that hot pussy with you standing up so straight?"

My knees where barely on the couch but I tried to lift my ass up as I bent my head down lower. It must have been enough for her because the next thing I knew I felt her hands spreading my ass cheeks apart and then her wet tongue was on my pussy. For a little girl she certainly had a long tongue! God, it was like a miniature dick was up my pussy.

"God that feels good," I sighed. Indeed it did. One thing about Kristi, when it came to sex; she was a professional - literally. When your cousin is a whore by profession, you know you're going to be treated to one heck of a pussy licking and Kristi was at the top of her game. No wonder she made so much money! And to think, I get it for free!

It wasn't like she needed to lick me to get me wet, I was already horny enough as it was from our earlier discussion. Kristi got her taste of me and then stood up and took the dildo attached to her strap-on and started to move in on me like any guy would as he got ready to fuck me. She seemed awfully anxious to get started but then, I'd never been fucked by a girl before so it wasn't like I had anything to compare against.

"Now didn't I warn you that I was going to fuck you Kelly?" she giggled as she lined up the flesh-colored dildo with my waiting pussy. She rubbed it up and down between my wet pussy lips, lubricating it with my pussy juices and rubbing my clit with it at the same time. I tried to imagine it was a real dick, like my dad's, trying to enter into me.

"Here it comes bitch," she taunted me as she pushed the dildo into me. She was merciless, driving it deeper into me as soon as she pushed it past the head. Once it was in me, she started stroking it in and out of me like a guy was fucking me.

"Oh god, fuck me Kristi," I sighed as she pushed it in and out of me. I wasn't too sure what SHE was getting out of it other than knowing she was making me feel good. In any case, who cared? I felt good and at the moment, that's what counted. Kristi started to smack my ass with the flat palm of her hand, making more noise than pain at first.

"Yeah, you're a naughty girl for letting me do this to you," she scolded me, "And naughty girls have to be spanked."

With that she smacked me hard such that the flat of her hand met my butt and it stung sharply this time.

"Ouch!!" I protested, "Hey, THAT hurt dammit."

Kristi responded by smacking me the same way, only this time harder and on my other butt cheek. God, my ass must be as red as a ripe beet.

"Damn Kristi, what the hell are you doing?"

"Shut up bitch, or I'll REALLY give you a spanking," she snarled back at me, "You've been naughty and I have to spank you."

Over and over she smacked my ass until it was stinging badly. At the same time, she was pumping my pussy with her strap-on. It was like sweet and sour, hot and cold, yin and yang, whatever you want to compare. My ass was stinging while my pussy was loving it. There was something about the contrasting feelings that set me off and I could feel my orgasm starting to rise in me.

"Oh yeah, spank me, I'm such a bad girl," I panted as my breath was getting harder to take as my orgasm began to sweep through me. Kristi smacked me especially hard while at the same time she rammed the dildo deep up inside of me and held it there so her crotch was pressed up against my bare ass.

"Oh shit...," was all I could get out as my orgasm crested. It was incredible, like my entire body was awakening after having fallen asleep, like when your arm is twisted under you in the wrong position for a while when you sleep. Every pore on my body tingled and I could feel my pussy clamp down on the dildo, trying to hold it in me but Kristi insisted on stroking it in and out of me as I came.

Kristi pulled out of me and grabbed me by the waist, literally flipping me over on my back. I raised my inner leg up onto the back of the couch while my outer leg hung over the side, exposing my convulsing pussy to her. My slutty cousin didn't hesitate a second, diving between my legs and burying her face in my soaking wet crotch, licking up my pussy juices as they flowed out of me.

"Mmmmmmm, you taste so damn good," she moaned as she looked up at me from between my legs. I grabbed her head and pushed it back down, my actions demanding that she lick my pussy more and she was more than happy to do it.

"God, don't stop now," I panted, "make me cum again." Kristi put two fingers in my pussy and pushed them in as far as she could while she licked my clit and between my pussy lips. Then she took them out and I felt her press one of her now wet fingers against my ass hole.

"Don't you dare!" I hissed at her, barely able to move as my orgasm threatened to rise again.

I looked down and she grinned up at me, that naughty grin she gets whenever she gets her way - which was most of the time. She didn't say a word but instead, pushed her index finger up my ass. I almost jumped off the couch!

"Kristi!" I whined, squirming under her finger.

She totally ignored my protests and I have to admit I - didn't mind that she did. She pushed another finger up my pussy and I could feel her two fingers, one in my ass and one in my pussy, touching each other through the flesh inside of me. God, nobody had ever done this to me before! It was enough to set off my second orgasm, an even harder one this time. When it finally subsided she pulled her fingers out of me and moved up to kiss me. The fresh taste of my pussy on her lips was wonderful and so sensual

Needless to say we didn't get much more planning done as we spent the next couple of hours playing with each other. I even tried on the strap-on for a while and fucked her. It was weird as I couldn't feel anything of course but yet I was fucking her like a guy. It made me wonder what a guy felt when his dick was in me.

As I drove home later that day, my pussy tingled the entire way as I daydreamed about sex with my cousin. Mmmmmmm, talk about providing some inspiration for fucking my uncle! By the time I got home I had my plan all worked out, now I just need to put it into action.

Chapter 4 - Flirting With My Uncle Jim

=================================

There was only one place where I regularly saw my uncle and that was Sunday morning services at church. Thus if I had any hopes at all of following Kristi's suggestions, that was where I had to make my move. Of course, there was one little problem - it WAS church so it wasn't like I could dress like a hooker and seduce him. In the past I had done a lot of things at church but the common factor was that it was usually the thrill of not getting caught or being more flirty than outright sexual. There was something about crossing your legs slowly in church seemed to turn on guys more than anything sometimes, especially when they got a look at your inner thighs in the process, just enough to make them wonder if you were wearing panties or not.

My mother was already distraught enough over the whole thing so I decided to leave her out of my plans. Besides, what could she do to help anyway? No, I was on my own this time. The day started out as most Sundays do, with me stopping by my parents to give my dad a little present before church. Our tradition of sex on Sunday mornings was more for his benefit than mine. Typically he would just lift my dress and fuck me without taking anything off. Since I almost never wore panties to church, all he had to do was lift my skirt and have a go at me.

It always seemed to be the same - I would show up late, my dad would be rock hard waiting for me, my mom would fuss about us being late for church and for him to hurry up, he would cum in me, and then there was the mad dash to get to the service on time. Sitting in the pews with your dad's fresh cum inside of you certainly makes the service a lot easier to listen to!

With it being winter - and a cold day at that, it would have been a little out of place to wear some frilly summer dress that exposed my boobs and ass so that was out of the question. Instead, I chose to go with the basics - a tight black skirt and a white blouse. The skirt hugged my hips and came down to within a few inches of my knees - rather long by my usual standards but actually it helped to show off my thighs the way it hugged them. The blouse wasn't sheer but thin enough that it wasn't a mystery as to what color my bra was underneath. Yes, I was wearing a bra. With an outfit like this, I've found that wearing a colored bra (black in this case) was actually more erotic and got more looks than going bare breasted. Even back in grade school I realized that there was something about seeing a girl's underwear that never failed to turn on the boys. Grown men are no different as they're just the same boys now with bigger dicks.

My uncle and his family were in a pew just in front of us. We were too late to get a seat next to them but I think my dad actually preferred it this way. I noted that he somehow managed to maneuver himself into a seat right behind Tammy. Every time we stood up to sing a hymn (Presbyterians STAND when they sing), his eyes appeared to be looking down at the hymnal but I knew better. If you looked closely you could have seen that they were focused not on hymnal but rather on the tight little ass in front of him. Tammy was wearing a cute little denim skirt and it showed off her bare legs nicely. I also noticed that when he sat down, the hymnal stayed in his lap! Not too hard to guess why (sorry, couldn't resist the pun.)

After the service I knew I wouldn't have much time so I was anxious to get out of the pews before my aunt and uncle left. I tried to time it so that I was stepping out into the aisle just as my uncle was walking by and then I almost fell as I "accidentally" bumped into him. He grabbed my under my arms and helped me up to my feet.

"Whoa girl, better be more careful there," he teased me. We were in the middle of a crowd of people but as I regained my balance I managed to put my hand on his crotch for just a moment, not enough for anyone to notice but long enough for him to know it wasn't an accident.

"Now you better be careful girl, somebody might get the wrong idea," he said softly as we worked our way up the aisle.

"Well, I was hoping you might get the RIGHT idea," I teased him back. People around us were busy gossiping (well, in church that's called "sharing") and I knew that even if they did overhear us, they would have no idea what we were talking about. Who would ever even think that we would be bantering about sex?

We were almost to the pastor so we couldn't continue our little exchange. After shaking hands and telling the pastor what a wonderful service it was, I headed downstairs to where our coats were hanging and waited for my uncle. As he grabbed his from the rack, I slowly put mine on. There was nobody within a few yards of us so I moved over close to him and grinned.

"So tell me Uncle Jim, just what ideas were you getting back there?"

My uncle rolled his eyes at me and shook his head.

"Nope, not falling for it kid," he said, "Your dad gave me the lecture already, remember?"

"You know Uncle Jim, sometimes girls make mistakes," I said off-handedly, "Sometimes you don't appreciate something until you don't have it anymore."

"Oh? And just what might THAT be?" he said, starting to move over closer to me.

"You know, sometimes a girl likes it a little rough, do you know what I mean Uncle Jim?"

He looked at me with his eyes narrowed, probably trying to figure out if I was just leading him on for the kill or what. I knew he was teetering on the edge. I also knew just how to push him off.

"Don't you want to fuck me anymore Uncle Jim?" I said softly to him, trying my best to sound like little girl if you know what I mean.

My uncle quickly looked around; as if he was afraid someone had overheard me. Even with all the hustle and bustle after the service, nobody was near us and when someone did walk by, they weren't paying us any attention.

My uncle grabbed me by the arm through my coat and pulled me over to the side.

"Now listen to me sister, if you're fucking with me...," he started to say.

"Uncle Jim, don't you get it? That's exactly what I WANT you to do to me," I giggled, acting more like a dippy teenage girl than a sophisticated college graduate.

As usual when it came to men, Kristi was right - he WAS easy. God, some men will believe anything if they think it will get them laid and my Uncle Jim was probably one of the easiest in that category.

"So what do you say I stop by later this afternoon?"

God, this WAS too easy. There had to be a fly in this ointment somewhere. Was he just setting me up?

"OK, how about a little father-daughter swap again?"

He looked at me narrowly and for a moment I thought maybe I'd come out with that too quickly. Was he thinking now that this was my plan all along? Well, it WAS but he wasn't supposed to know that. I quickly took some action to put him off the scent. Moving in close to him so nobody could see, I reached down and put my hand squarely on his crotch. Yep, he was getting hard! The harder he got, the less he would be thinking with his other head.

"C'mon Uncle Jim, I thought you liked it the last time we all did it together, didn't you?"

It must have been hard for him to concentrate with my hand pressing on his stiffening dick. My heart pounded as people walked by. God, here I was in the church basement with just my winter coat hiding my hand on his crotch from view! Obviously my uncle was as turned on as I was but my pussy wasn't sticking out for all to see the way his dick was. Good thing he had a large overcoat on to hide it.

"Yeah, that WAS pretty hot, wasn't it," he mused.

"So you gonna set it up with my dad then?" He looked thoughtful for a moment, as if just one last time he was wondering if he as being set up. Maybe he was thinking it was too easy as well.

"You're really something else, aren't you," he sighed, "Yeah, I'll talk to John now about it."

He disappeared from sight so I didn't get to see him talking to my dad. I met my parents in the parking lot at our car and at first I wondered if my uncle had said anything because my dad acted as if everything was normal. It wasn't until we were about half way to the restaurant where we were going to have lunch that suddenly he turned his head towards the back seat where I was sitting and called out to me.

"OK girl, spill it!"

I acted as if I had no idea what he was talking about. I could see his face in the rear view mirror as he looked back at me and grinned.

"Don't give me that innocent face," he scolded me, "I KNOW you had something to do with this."

"With what daddy?" I asked innocently, still pretending I had no idea what he was talking about.

"What's up John?" my mom asked.

"Oh it's our horny little daughter, at it again as usual," he sighed. "You'll never guess what Jim asked me after the service."

My mom looked sharply at me in her visor mirror. She must have realized instantly that I was up to something and she probably already knew what that something was.

"John wants to do another father-daughter swap this afternoon," he said, as if he couldn't believe what he was saying, "Can you believe it? After what I told him about Kelly, I can't believe he had the nerve to ask me."

My heart sank as I anticipated what he was going to say next. Damn, after all that work and he turned my uncle down. On the one hand, I felt good as I knew what a sacrifice that was for him just for me. On the other, I hadn't expected him to be so chivalrous!

"As if that's not enough, THEN, he tells me it was all our Kelly's idea," my dad continued. My heart started beating again. Maybe there was hope?

"So what's the story girl?" he asked again.

What could I say at that point? There was just no way he was ever going to believe that I really wanted my uncle to fuck me just for my own pleasure. I had made it pretty clear how I felt about him when I finally worked up the nerve to ask my dad to keep him from me. I made a quick decision to come clean and let him know what I was planning. By the time we reached the restaurant, I had spilled my guts. The only thing I left out was my mom's role. The last thing I wanted my dad to know was that his wife had to ask his daughter to help him with his sexual needs!

We didn't say a word until we were seated. It was a Chinese buffet so we all got our first helpings and returned to the booth. After my dad gave the blessing, he looked up over the table at me with a puzzled look.

"OK, I buy everything that you've told me about WHAT you have done so far, I just don't get the WHY," he mused, "Not long ago I went to my own brother and had to tell him my daughter didn't want him doing her anymore. Any idea how that made me feel? And now you're coming on to him like you're in heat. I KNOW there's more to this than what you've told me."

As I sat there wondering what to say next, my mom came to the rescue. She put her hand on his arm and squeezed it gently.

"Now John, can't a girl change her mind without you having to cross-examine her?"

"Yeah but..."

My mom cut him off and gave him that look she does when she wants him to shut up.

"Enough already honey, why not just enjoy the afternoon?"

That effectively ended the conversation and we finished out meal without anything else being said about it. Even on the ride home, when my dad tried to mention it my mom would shush him and tell him to be quiet.

Back home I went straight to my room and undressed. I pulled out one of my nightshirts, the one that barely covered my ass when I was standing up and exposed about everything any other time. On a whim, I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and looked at myself in the mirror. After all, I would be effectively competing with a hot little teenager and I didn't want to look any older than I had to. Wearing a ponytail always to take a few years off of me.

Although the nightshirt was loose on me, my boobs poked out nicely. At least I had bigger ones than Tammy who was still probably an A cup although lately I had noticed she was getting a little bigger in the chest. If I noticed them, I was sure my dad had so anything to make mine look better was fine with me.

Chapter 5 - Fathers and Daughters Again

====================================

It was about 3:00PM when my uncle arrived with Tammy in tow. My mom greeted them as they came in and commented on how hot Tammy was looking these days. Indeed she was. Under that thick winter coat she was wearing a tight sweater than seemed to magnify her boobs and a pair of jeans that had to have been hell to get on they were so tight. The sweater was short enough that her tight little belly peeped out when she stretched or moved. It wasn't anything risque but yet at the same time seemed to accentuate her natural sexuality. God she was a hot little vixen! Needless to say, my uncle couldn't take his eyes off my ass as I walked in. He had always been more an ass man than a legs or boobs guy and I knew all it took to get him going was to flash my butt at him - which I naturally did.

As my mom took their coats, my dad joined us and greeted them. He took a long look at Tammy and just grinned. I could only imagine what thoughts were going through his head at that moment, knowing in a matter of minutes he would be fucking her cute little pussy again. He shook hands with his brother and asked him what excuse he had used to get out with just Tammy under his wing. Uncle Jim explained that he was coming over here to watch the race (I had no idea if there really was one on TV) and that Tammy had begged to come over and see me since it had been ages since the two of us had spent any time together. Apparently my aunt had bought the story since they both were here.