Anything for My Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad looked at Tammy and then at his brother.

"She knows?" he said cryptically. Tammy must have overheard because she giggled and replied before her dad could say anything.

"What, that you want to fuck me today Uncle John?" she said with this impish grin on her face. That was my little cousin for you! I could only imagine the reputation she was building in school these days.

My mom just sighed and waved us upstairs saying, "OK, you guys go have your fun, I have laundry to get done."

In a way, it was sort of surreal. It was as if she had told us all to go upstairs and have some ice cream she was so nonchalant about it. I could only imagine what Tammy's mom would say if she had any idea whatsoever what her husband and daughter were REALLY planning when they left the house. Aunt Shari was such a pain in the ass sometimes. It was such a shame she didn't approve of even premarital sex, let alone incest. Things would be so much easier if we didn't have to worry about her all the time.

We ended up in my parent's bedroom as they had the biggest bed in the house. For a moment the four of us just stood in the room so I decided to take the initiative and get the ball rolling - or should I say "balls"? I reached over to my uncle and started undoing his jeans, quickly unbuckling his belt and undoing his zipper.

"Damn, look like someone wants something bad today!" Uncle Jim laughed, "Damn John, haven't you been taking care of your daughter?"

"Hey what can I say?" my dad shrugged his shoulders. He sat on the edge of the bed and Tammy quickly perched on his lap, her arm around his neck as she hugged her uncle and watched her dad's dick emerge from his underwear as I pulled it down to his ankles.

"Hmmm, looks like someone else wants something pretty bad too!" I remarked as his hard dick flopped out once I pulled his underwear down. There was no need to coax him at all, he was already stiff as a rail with his dick slightly curved such that it stuck out but pointed up to the ceiling.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" he said harshly, "Get down on your knees and suck it!"

Something told me today was not going to be one of these slow, romantic times where there is lots of cuddling and foreplay. Nope, today it was going to be all about sucking and fucking if I knew my uncle at all.

Of all the guys in my family that I have sex with - my dad, my cousin Rick, and my Uncle Jim, my uncle's cock is the smallest. Now normally cock size isn't an issue for me, but I couldn't help but notice how easily his entire dick fit into my mouth without me even having to take him down my throat. I slipped my mouth over him and immediately ran all the way down his shaft until my face met his thick bush of hair that surrounded his dick.

"Damn John, your girl isn't wasting anytime today is she?" he commented.

My dad laughed and said, "Well, how many times have I told you know how she gets when she's good and horny?"

As I worked on his dick, I was positioned so I could watch my dad and Tammy at the same time off to the side and behind my uncle. My dad had his hand on Tammy's thigh, rubbing her and letting his hand wander to her crotch where he pressed his fingers in against her pussy through the tight denim. He rubbed her through her jeans and she started to squirm a little bit. He had his other hand around her, pulling her up onto his lap.

I watched as he started to play with her boobs through the sweater, rubbing them and cupping them in his hands. Eventually his hand moved down and then up under her sweater. The outline of his hand was visible as he stretched it out to grab her small breast in the palm of his hand. In a way it was like watching two teenagers making out. They started to kiss as her back arched and she pressed her chest up against his wandering hand.

"Shit John, quit making out like some kid and fuck the girl! That's what you want anyway, isn't it?"

"Oh go fuck yourself Jim," my dad responded.

"Now why would I do that when I've got your lovely daughter girl here for me to fuck instead?" my uncle returned with a deep laugh.

Uncle Jim looked down at me then and grabbed my head in his hands, pushing my face into his smelly crotch. One of the many things I disliked about my uncle was he didn't keep himself clean. It was one thing to fuck a guy who had been working out and was a little sweaty. It was another when the odor was simply umpteen days without a shower.

"Damn you give one hell of a BJ, I'll give THAT to you," he chuckled, "You need to give your cousin over there some more lessons."

I did my best to ignore him, concentrating instead on watching my dad as he slowly pulled Tammy's sweater up and over her head, exposing her bare chest with her small nipples poking out like tiny pencil erasers. God, talk about small but perky! Her small boobs were perfectly shaped without a hint of sag to them. She had the most incredible nipples, dark and round, sticking out all nice and hard when she got excited. My dad started top play with them like some boy getting his first feel, savoring them and taking his time. Well, my uncle wasn't interested in taking his time that was for sure.

"Stand up," he demanded, pulling me roughly up by my upper arms.

He lifted my nightshirt up and off of me, leaving me standing there totally nude on front of him. It wasn't like it was anything new for me, but this time I felt like a piece of meat and the butcher was there sizing me up for dinner. My uncle dropped the rest of his clothes to the floor without making any effort to fold them. His dick, still wet from my mouth, was poking out, ready for action.

"Turn around and bend over," was his next command.

Actually, what I did was face my dad and Tammy as I leaned over and put my hands on my knees, spreading my legs for my uncle. By now, my dad had undone her jeans but they were way too tight to get his hand inside of them so she stood up to help him get them off. As tight as they were, there was no way my dad could have pulled them off on his own. She wasn't wearing any panties underneath so once they were off and she slipped off her socks, she was nude. God she look so cute and adorable! I never looked the way she did when I was her age. No wonder my dad wanted so bad to fuck her, she was the epitome of every man's wet dream, a cute college girl with perfect perky boobs, curvy waist, tight smooth butt, and a pussy with a light covering of brown curly pubic hair. Her legs were velvet smooth and so much sexier than they had been even a year ago. There was just something about the way she stood there, her attitude, her posture, that told everyone that saw her that she was hot - and she knew it!

My uncle wasn't evidently interested in his daughter at the time. I have no idea how often he fucked Tammy at home but he could have her whenever he wanted. Something told me that was as often as he could get away with it and not let his wife find out! In any case, at the moment he was interested in fucking someone else - me. He parted my firm butt cheeks with both hands and pushed his warm hard dick up against me like a rod poking into a fire to stir the ashes. Fortunately I'd been touching myself while I had been sucking his dick and my pussy was dripping wet already - a lesson learned from previous sessions with him and other dominate men who didn't care if the girl was ready or not when they were ready to start fucking her.

I grimaced and groaned as he thrust his dick into my pussy. There was no lining himself up and pushing in his head first, and then slowly entering me the way my dad would have done it. No, he just wanted his dick in me all the way and he wasn't ready or willing to waste one second getting it there.

"Fuck, you're still pretty damn tight," he groaned as he pushed his dick in me, his crotch meeting up against my bare butt until I could feel his coarse pubic hair brushing against me.

Of course, there was no way I was as tight as Tammy must be but then, how can you compare a 23 year-old with my sexual history against a cute college freshman with only a handful of dicks in her resume?

Tammy was back on my dad's lap now, the difference being they were both nude and she had his hard cock poking up between her legs with his dick head nestled against her crotch. My dad's hands were roaming all over her, running them over her legs, her body, even her hair. Of course they were mostly between her legs and on her boobs, like any guy would be doing had he had a cute girl like her sitting naked on his lap.

As my uncle pounded away at my pussy, my dad picked up Tammy and laid her back on the bed with her legs hanging over the side. He grabbed her ankles and pulled them up and over his shoulders as he kneeled on the floor by the bed and lowered his head to her tiny crotch. Tammy moaned as my dad started to lick her pussy. Mmmmmmm, what I would've given at that moment to trade places with her! She was holding her boobs, one in each hand, with her legs up and over his shoulders as she moaned and told him softly how good he was making her feel.

By now my arms were getting tired so I turned my head as far back as I could and told him I wanted to move over to the bed. He pulled out of me long enough for me to flop on the bed on my stomach next to where Tammy was laying on her back with my dad still eating her tiny pussy. My uncle didn't waste any time shoving his dick back in me and going back at it again. It was actually a little boring for me, like he was just pumping himself in and out of me over and over with nothing else to offer. In the meantime, Tammy was in the verge of her first orgasm - lucky girl!

"Don't stop Uncle John!" she gasped as her eyes were shut tight and she bit her tongue between her lips.

I turned my head and watched as her back arched and she suddenly thrust her hips and pussy up into my dad's face. For once my uncle had nothing to say as he slowed down his pumping in me and must have been watching his daughter as her orgasm struck her. Tammy was never much of one to say a lot during sex but her breathing and sighs told me everything I needed to know, she was cumming - and cumming hard!

My dad never stopped until she finally relaxed and her back stopped arching upward. He stood up, his face covered with her pussy cream and a wide grin that stretched from ear to ear as he looked down at her with her legs spread apart, her wet pussy wide open and waiting for him, totally unashamed. She put one hand between her legs, rubbing her clit as if she couldn't bear for it to be not touched even for a moment.

"Well, you gonna fuck my girl or not?" Uncle Jim teased my dad.

He was just rocking himself in and out of me now, not putting a lot of effort into it, just letting his dick enjoy having my pussy around it. One good thing about the way my uncle was fucking me, I could watch my dad as he got ready to put his dick in Tammy. As always, I couldn't believe his hard dick was going to fit inside that sweet little pussy of hers. If course, I knew from past encounters that it would, but it was still pretty amazing that she could stretch out that much. Her brother actually had the biggest cock in the family, at least that I had seen, so if he could get his thick dick inside of her, my dad certainly could.

Chapter 6 - The Ultimate Sacrifice For My Dad

=========================================

I wanted to say something, to cheer him on, to tell him how happy I was that he was getting to do what he so desperately wanted to do. After all, wasn't this why I was putting up with this useless dick in me now? Still, it was all worth it as I watched his hips thrust forward and his cock head disappeared inside of her. Tammy grunted and bit her lower lip as she waited for the next thrust which he quickly gave her, driving his dick into her in one smooth motion all the way up inside of her pussy.

"Fuck she's so god damn tight!" my dad groaned as he just held himself in her, savoring the feel of her tight pussy as it gripped his dick.

As my dad started to fuck her, my uncle started getting more into it as well. Then, just as I figured he would cum and maybe I would get out of this relatively unscathed, he pulled out of me and started to push his dick against my asshole. Oh god, he wanted to fuck me in the ass. I had NEVER let him do it in the past so why did he think I was going to let him do it now?

"Uncle Jim!" I exclaimed, reaching back with my hand to push his wandering dick away from my butt hole. I felt the weight of his fat stomach press against my back and then his hot breath on the back of my neck as he whispered into my ear.

"You must think I'm really stupid, don't you?" he whispered so softly I could barely hear him, "You don't think I bought all that crap about you wanting to fuck me, did you?"

I squirmed under his weight as it was a little hard to breathe with his fat stomach on me.

"Look at them, see your dad fucking her? Do you want me to tell him why I'm letting him fuck her? Especially after that crap of you not wanting me to fuck your whore pussy anymore?"

I looked over at my dad but he was too engaged in Tammy's pussy to pay any attention to us. No doubt he just figured his brother was being dirty with me as that would have been typical of him. If he only knew HOW dirty he was being this time though! I couldn't let my uncle know that they dad knew all along what the story was.

"Well, if you want me to shut up and let him keep fucking her after this, then you're getting it up the ass - got it bitch?"

What could I do? My dad was in heaven. He looked so happy fucking Tammy. As I watched he climbed up in the bed behind her and spooned her. They were facing us and I could see his dick sliding in and out of her wet pussy while he reached around and fondled her little boobs. How could I deny my own father this? How could I betray him by resisting my uncle and this depriving him of something he clearly craved so badly? I knew all I had to do was cry out and say I didn't want it and my dad would stop fucking her and protect me but I could never impose on him like that. No, I was his daughter and if I had to do this to make him happy, then I would do it.

"Alright you bastard, go for it," I said grimly.

"Nahhhhh, not that easy bitch," he hissed, "You gotta beg for it... loud. I want them both to know you want it up your ass. You can do it you filthy whore."

I was almost in tears but I fought back my feelings of revulsion as he stood up and started fucking my pussy again. I knew what he was waiting for and I wanted more than anything for a miracle to occur and take this from me. Tammy was riding my dad now, facing him and leaning over so he could lick and bite her nipples as she rocked on his dick. He looked SO happy and the lust in his eyes was unmistakable. I had to do this. I had to do it for my father.

"Oh god I love it when you fuck me Uncle Jim," I started out, moaning and groaning like I was actually enjoying it, "I want you to fuck me in the ass... fuck my ass Uncle Jim."

I said it loudly and as much as my father was concentrating on Tammy, he still heard me and I saw his eyes widen as he looked at me. Actually, my dad would have loved to fuck me in the ass years before but he knew how I felt about it and never pressed me to do it. What must he be thinking now to hear me ask my uncle to do it after all those years of me turning him down?

My uncle pulled out and stretched my butt apart wide to get a good luck at my asshole.

"Oh yeah, I've been wanting a piece of that tight hole for a long time now," he said roughly.

"Give it to me Uncle Jim, stick it in me, I want you to cum in my ass."

Well, in for an inch, in for a yard they say, and if I was going to ask him to fuck my ass; I was going to make it sound good. I had to convince my dad I really wanted it or else he might catch on to what was really going on here.

My uncle lowered his head and spit onto my asshole and then worked up another one and spit again. I could feel his warm spit on my ass and then it drained down and must have dripped to the floor. He put his finger up to my asshole and I felt him push it roughly into me and then back out again to wet and lubricate me.

OK, so I'm not an anal virgin but I've never asked for it nor have I enjoyed it. The only time a dick has been in my ass was when I was in a situation where I couldn't control the guy fucking me. The last time was when I went out with Kristi on one of her assignments and ended up getting fucked by at least a couple of dozen guys (or maybe twice that, I don't know for sure). A few of them took advantage of the situation and fucked my ass despite the fact I didn't want them to.

This would be the first time in my life I had ever "asked" to be fucked in the ass but I wasn't looking forward to it. Each time his finger pulled out of me I could have sworn I dumped a load of shit. I hated that feeling. Well, as it turned out, it was nothing compared to what was coming next.

"Watch John," Uncle Jim bragged, "Don't you want to see your daughter taking it up the ol' bung hole?"

Again my dad looked at me as if he couldn't believe what I was doing. Actually, I couldn't believe it either but I couldn't say that. I did my best to force a smile and pretend I wanted it. Just then I felt his hard dick press against my tight asshole. It was a good thing I was already on my stomach as he was pushing really hard to get his dick into me.

"Damn, talk about being tight!" my uncle gasped, pausing his efforts for a moment, "Tammy's cunt is as loose as a whore's compared to your daughter's asshole!"

He pushed hard again and I felt the pain increase as his head forced its way into my ass. I put my head into the bed so my dad couldn't see the tears streaming from my eyes as my uncle's dick violated my ass. God it hurt! Losing my virginity was a walk in the park compared to this! I wanted to cry out for him to stop, to take it out of me and never put it in me again but I knew I had to take it. I had to do this for my father.

"Damn, all that and only half way in," Uncle Jim said as he panted from his efforts.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me back into him as he pushed harder against me and forced his dick deeper inside of my ass. God, would he ever get it all the way in me?

"Ahhhhhh, there we go," he finally got out as his pubic hair tickled my ass like a coarse hair brush.

Now that he was in me, he started to stroke his dick in and out of me. At first he only pulled out a little bit so he could easily stuff it back in me all the way again. As things went, he kept pulling out more and more until finally he was fucking my ass like he fucked my pussy - nothing but long, hard, rhythmic strokes. There was no way I was going to cum being fucked this way. Indeed, it was all I could do to not cry out in pain and beg him to stop. My only hope was that he would cum and cum fast so I figured it was in my best interest to help him along.

"Oh god, that feels so good... fuck me ass Uncle Jim... cum in my ass," I pleaded, lying my ass off but they didn't need to know that. At least all my dirty talk seemed to have the desired effect.

"God damn... almost there," he groaned, pumping his dick stiff hard into my tight ass. Suddenly I felt his cum in my ass, like an enema which for me, is NOT a cool thing.

"Oh yeah, here it is baby, take it all up your butt!"

Well, he certainly seemed to be enjoying it. It was all I could do to hang in there until he had expended himself and withdrew from my ass.

"Now THAT'S what I call a good fucking," he bragged, patting me on the butt like he was petting a dog after performing a trick for him. In a way, I guess that's all I was to him, some pet trained to do tricks for him.

My asshole felt like I had just forced out a big turd after being constipated for a week - not a good feeling by any means. It felt so good to have him out of me though, the relief was almost enough to make me forget about the pain. Meantime, my dad was in his favorite position to finish off - missionary style. Tammy has her legs around him as best she could but they were too short to really wrap around him. He was pumping her like one of those little oil rigs you see in a farmer's field, quick, long strokes in and out of her wet pussy.