Anything for My Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Uncle John," the little slut was saying, over and over again like a broken record. It was like some sort of chant, repeating it in some endless loop as he did exactly what she begged for - fucked her good.

"Oh god!" he cried out as he stiffened and held his cock still, deep inside of her pussy. I knew he was cumming and I tried to imagine what it must be like for her to feel his warm cum emerging from the end of his dick, deep inside of her and all that sperm being released inside of her.

"Oh Uncle John, I love it when you cum in me!"

I couldn't help but think that Tammy sounded like me when I was a little younger, begging my daddy to fuck me more and more. I wondered if my dad was thinking about those days long ago as his little niece made out like some whore as she kept telling him how good his dick felt inside of her.

"How's it going up here?" I heard my mom at the door. "You two horny dogs get off yet?"

Neither of them responded but the looks on their faces and those on Tammy and mine told her all she needed to know.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that since Shari just called and was asking if you were on your way home yet. She mentioned something about stopping by if you hadn't"

Just like my mom to drop a bomb like that as if nothing was wrong. My uncle swore under his breath and started to get dressed.

"C'mon Tammy, get your clothes on," he growled at her.

I never thought in a million years I would have something nice to say about my Aunt Shari but today I was thrilled with her. God only knows what my uncle would have done to continue his blackmailing of me. Everyone got dressed and I went to my room to put some clothes on myself. As I did, I heard someone enter my room and turned to see Tammy standing there in the doorway.

"You really love your dad, don't you?" she said softly, looking at me with those large doe eyes she could melt steel with.

"I don't understand... what do you mean Tammy?"

"To let my dad do THAT to you just so your dad could fuck me?"

"I don't know what you're talking about?" I said briskly.

"Hey, I'm not stupid," she said tersely, "You hated it when he fucked your ass, didn't you?"

I went over to her and gave her a big hug.

"Tammy, let's not talk about it, sometimes you just have to do things for your dad."

"Yeah, I know...," she replied, her eyes went to the floor as her voice trailed off.

Just then her dad came to the door and pulled her away.

"Let's go girl, we need to get going before your fucking mother gets here."

They went down the stairs, leaving me to wonder what Tammy meant by her last comment. A chill went down my spine as I wondered what her dad made her do for him. For me, this was a onetime thing and I would like to go on for another day. Poor Tammy, though, had to live with this monster every day. What was she trying to tell me? Should I have been more understanding? I knew I had to try to see her again sometime - soon. Something told me she needed someone to confide in and her mother certainly didn't fit the bill, that's for sure!

Meantime, my dad came into the room and hugged me and kissed me.

"I can't believe you did that for me," he said, hugging me close to him.

"What do you mean daddy?" I asked in my innocent voice.

"Enough said, I just wanted to tell you how much I loved you and how much I know you must love me to do what you just did for me."

"Oh daddy, I love you!"

Yes, I would do ANYTHING for my daddy.

THE END

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
very thoughtful loving tale

i love the way you think.

Candi1980Candi1980over 6 years ago
The Perfect Daughter

You are the daughter every father must dream of having!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your a very good Daughter

Thank you sharing such a hot experience. Too bad your Uncle John is such a boor.

Love your stories and in some ways make me jealous. Having such a loving family must make life fun. Thanks again.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Your daddy is so lucky

MrBill36MrBill36almost 7 years ago
A sometime thing

A nice long story with plenty of sex and love making. Your a very good author and your stories reflect that. I did not really expect the anal to be a part of it (although I was looking for it). I have only done anal twice in my rather long life (80 years). One time was extremely good and one not at all. One time the giver and receiver and one time the giver ( for my wife). My wife does not like it at all. She has a curved spine and that made it very painful for her - so I stoped.

Thank you for such a hot story. If your stories are from you imagination, you are a gifted writer.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Sunshine I'm the only light in Daddy's life. He proves it once I'm 18.in Incest/Taboo
I Love You Too Princess Dad and 18-year-old daughter are home alone.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories