Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 094

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As all of the other Muses and Graces discovered the wondrous magical properties of tequila shots, and the delightful destruction of inhibitions it brings, back on Sicily, Ares just landed his boat on the shore. Hard as nails, he had had a rough trip. His brow furrowed and face bright red, he had discovered to his horror that in Apollo's quest for accuracy with his transformation, and with a hint of jokey maliciousness, he like his human twin Demetrius could not cum. What he had thought would be a lovely afternoon dipping his wick into the hundred lovelies rowing his ship had ended up being the most sexually frustrating day of his long divine life. Wading onto the beach his cock drooled and balls ached as they heavily swung back and forth and throbbed, desperate to release its load.

Standing alone now on the beach and seeing four gorgeous peasant women approach, all with that same black eyed stare of gnawing hunger in their eyes, he sighed. "Ladies, please, I cannot play right now as I am on a divine mission." he announced as they were overwhelmed by the sight of him. Ares was just now discovering what Demetrius long had known, that being the most desirable man on earth while being forced to remain naked and cum denied was NO picnic. Reluctantly the girls stopped cold in their tracks and after a brief interrogation told Ares that inland lay the realm of a Great Goddess. Ares smiled at the information as this was who obviously must be the object of his quest.

Smirking smugly to himself, Ares kissed each one as they melted into the sand, clawing and kissing his body desperately as the collapsed onto the beach. Looking towards the mountain range in the center of the island, he began his trek. Here no doubt was where he would find Aphrodite, and after a pleasing romp with her in this human form, he would transform back into his God body and they would have a proper fuck. This would prove to her once and for all that NO mere human could ever compete with a God like him and would cure her of her fetish for silly humans like Demetrius forever.

As Ares began walking up the stony path to the mountain, on the peak sat Galatea, the wife of the dead Cyclops Polyphemus, son of Poseidon. Lonely at spending yet another endless day in her palace, her great deep blue single eye blinked in the sun as she gazed out over her island. Her husband had been killed by Odysseus years earlier and since his death she had known the touch of no man, so here she sat, day after day waiting for a sign. Months earlier her father-in-law Poseidon had surprised her by visiting and promised that her long dry spell was nearing an end. He prophesied that soon a lone human would seek her out and it was his body that she was to ravage and use to her own delight. This was no ordinary human but Demetrius and as he had been cursed by Aphrodite he was the most sexually desirable man on earth and certainly worthy of her charms. Every day since Galatea sat in the drawing room of her palace and scoured the foothills of the mountain, forever searching for his arrival.

What Galatea did not know was the fact that Poseidon was using her as bait to trap Demetrius on the island until Hephaestus's bronze servant Talos could catch up to him. Ignorant of her use as a pawn in this divine melodrama, she sighed as her loins burned for the touch of man. Although a Cyclops herself, she was still beautiful, with long flowing blonde hair and full womanly breasts and thick wide hips that invited you to bury your head within. Seeing her image in the mirror as she combed her hair, she sighed. Her youth was fading as the crow's feet forming around her eye and yet another grey hair on her temple telegraphed. She grew angry and desperate thinking her desirous beauty was being wasted as she ruled chaste and sexless on Sicily.

Her husband Polyphemus was so hated and despised by all of mankind, as well as the pantheon of Gods, his death went unmourned by none but her. After his funeral, she was avoided like the plague and for years her royal and luxurious surroundings were in reality a golden cage of a prison. As she thought of the years of sexless solitude she had suffered, she grew sad as she continued to comb her hair in preparation for an encounter that may never come. Her grief today was short lived however as she casually looked out the large window of her dressing room down at the foothill of her mountain.

Her face instantly brightened as she spied Ares climbing up the mountain path just as Poseidon had predicted. No human ever dared approach her palace and as she squinted her large blue eye to focus on him more closely her nipples stiffened and her honey cave began to drip at the vision. Grinning wildly now, her mouth watered as she took in his rippling muscles and youthful face, his dark wavy hair and best of all, hard enormous cock and low hanging balls swung wildly as he struggled up the stony path. Turning back to her mirror, Galatea began to prepare herself properly as her day was turning out to be far more interesting than it had begun.

Sweating and swearing as his bare feet kept being dashed on the sharp rocks of the path, Ares shook his head. "This mortal body is TRULY a giant pain in the ass!" he thought to himself as he struggled up the cliff. Finally reaching the summit, a great plane stretched out before him. At the far end of the clearing stood Galatea's palace, and from the impressive sight of its enormous white marble columns and gold plated roof, it no doubt a home worthy of a Goddess. Smiling, Ares knew this must be the place.

Walking into the clearing he spied a stone altar to Poseidon in the center of the courtyard and as he approached it he heard a thunderous voice echo through the air. "Demetrius!!!! I have waited for you for TOO long. Prepare to worship your Goddess as Poseidon has commanded."

"BINGO!!!!" he smiled as he leapt up on the altar and crossed his hands behind his neck. As he lay down on his back, satisfied that his disguise obviously had fooled the silly yet enticing Aphrodite he stroked his cock. He smirked widely as he prepared to enjoy this romp immensely, and the God wondered what spectacular sensations he would experience worshipping a Goddess in a HUMAN body. Feeling his balls throb and dick twitch as he imagined it, his mouth watered as the enormous womanly form walked into the clearing.

She towered over his tiny human body as she was at least a hundred feet tall. So horny was Ares he did not yet recognize that this was not Aphrodite. So delicious were her giant curves he neither noticed or cared who this beautiful woman before him was, thinking only of the great sex to come. Slowly and deliberately he let his eyes glacially wander up her titanic form, drinking in each curve and inch of her flesh as he licked his lips in anticipation. Lingering his gaze over her gushing pussy, he paused even longer as he saw her gargantuan breasts swinging full in the afternoon breeze, and obviously quite aroused as her nipples were quite erect. Finally, he reached her face and as he saw her his human blood ran cold.

This was NOT Aphrodite! Instead of the two icy blue eyes of his lover staring down at him he saw the one large eye of Galatea smoldering with desire as she hungrily devoured his body with her single pupil. Realizing that his plan had taken a horrific and dramatically wrong turn, and looking around for a way to quickly exit, Ares gulped as he silently mouthed "OH SHIT!!!!"

Meanwhile back on Montserrat, Apollo had just arrived outside the cave. His eyes glistening in glee, he spied the glowing purple spot in the snow just as Hecate had described. Slowly descending to the surface of the mountain, he knew he would have to quietly sneak inside if he was to catch his prey in his net of intrigue. Looking at his quiver he saw his bow, twelve arrows and the full amphora of Medusa's blood all laid out and ready for use. Chuckling to himself he knew this should be MORE than enough to freeze the whole lot of them. Closing his eyes on the brink of his triumph he already reveled in the future envy he would no doubt inspire by having a living statue garden of these lovelies to decorate his palace. Touching the purple snow, he watched in amazement as it rippled under his hand. Gently and carefully Apollo pushed his head through and peered inside.

He could not have prepared himself for the delights contained within, and the Golden God reacted just as the other Goddesses had when assaulted by such overwhelming and painful beauty. Pulling himself quietly inside, he found himself entwined in a maze of Wisteria, but as fate would have it, it was the perfect hiding spot to unobtrusively observe the action below. As he struggled to find a strong branch to perch on, from far beneath him he heard the sound of playful splashing water combined with the erotically charged noise of girlish female giggles and horny lustful moans.

His eyes growing wide, Apollo could not believe his good fortune. Expecting to just find the Graces naked in the pool, what he discovered exceeded his wildest erotic fantasies and hopes. There in the water were all nine of the Muses and all three Graces and they were not just swimming naked but quite gloriously and delightfully active. Erotically charged by the sensual delights of the cave and the constant teasing of their bodies in the soft scented water the impromptu party by Euphrosyne had quickly turned into a giant orgy. The gorgeous and curvy Thalia had Calliope's creamy thighs locked around her ears as she lovingly licked and sucked the Muse to shrieking heights of purest pleasure. The muse Erato similarly was kissing and sucking the delicious toes of the equally gorgeous Grace Aglagea who squealed and kicked the water at her tickling assault. Best of all however was the sight of Clio, face down and quivering in the crotch of Euphrosyne, as the Grace screamed and clawed at the back of her female worshipper. Fueled by the delights of the cave and accelerated by a huge amount of sweet tequila shots, it was obvious that the Graces and Muses were truly having a most delightful afternoon.

Taking his bow out Apollo loaded it with all twelve arrows at once, one for each "victim". He was the best shot in the world, able to remove the wings from a fly from a thousand miles away, so hitting each of these targets at once from this relatively short distance was no challenge. What was a challenge however was being able to keep his hands steady enough to aim. As his nostrils filled with the warm musky aroma of so much female arousal, mixing and swirling with the scents of so many floral delights, his cock ached worse than it ever had. Each time he tried to aim he was distracted by a shriek of pleasure erupting from one of the Goddesses mouth, and after ten minutes of failure he finally lowered his bow. Seeing now a mass of writhing female bodies all collected into the center of the pool, their desperate hands and mouths stroking and sucking each other in a frenzy, he decided to wait.

"No sense missing THIS show!" he thought to himself as he watched the unbelievable display beneath him as he hung his bow and arrows onto a nearby branch. Never in the thousands of years of his life had Apollo ever witnessed such an erotic display and his male body now turned against him. Unable to control himself as he watched Grace and Muse all worship each other's beautiful bodies, he quietly untied his loincloth and took out his cock, desperately stroking himself as the lusty images burned into his brain. His cock trembling with desire and his breathing short and panting, Apollo was unable to hear the creaking of the vines as they began to give way. Suddenly with a huge crack the branch broke and the God shockingly found himself hurtling down to the floor of the cave, splashing a huge wave as he unceremoniously landed right in the middle of the pool.

"HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THIS!!!!" Euphrosyne screamed as Apollo unceremoniously and embarrassingly cannonballed into her pond as he fell from the ceiling. Quickly pushing Clio out of her crotch, the Goddess's eyes narrowed as she saw him now stand up in the water, his wet tunic clinging to his body and showing his tremendous erection clearly and boldly displayed. Seeing the object of her constant teasing and prank war suddenly appear in her private refuge, and being unbelievably worked up both by the waters and the loving pussy licking from Clio, she smiled as she called out to the other startled naked bathers. "Well Girls, it looks like the afternoon just took a most INTERESTING turn!!!"

Back in Hecate's palace the dark Goddess worked hard to restrain her giggles. Such innocence and hopefully longing were plastered on Demetrius's face as he again looked up into her eyes and asked if she was Circe and the ironic humor was hard to resist. Feeling almost a surge of pity surge through her body it evaporated when she remembered her unfortunate son Alexandros, still chained in his underground cave prison and perpetually teased by the women Demetrius freed. Thinking of his howls of frustration, doomed to be teased and tormented for a thousand years, her hate and fury rushed back into her dark soul. Plastering the fakest sweet smile on her face, she smiled and in her most pleasing and soft voice she stroked his head.

"Yes dear boy, YES! I am the witch Circe and your long long quest has finally come to an end!" Running the leather sole of her snakeskin boots over his balls she reached her toes underneath his sack and lifted them on the top of her boot. Feeling the surprising weight of them push down on her foot she sighed. "Yes boy, it is HIGH time we take care of these don't you think?"

His face ecstatic with joy for the first time in decades Demetrius finally felt the glory that is hope. After so many years of suffering, so many endless nights of throbbing and aching, so many countless beautiful women teasing him to insanity, his terrible ordeal finally seemed to be at an end. Reaching down she took him by the hand and pulled him up off the floor, looking his body over closely as he stood up.

Despite her hatred and anger at him she still had to admit, he was a Hottie. Looking at his firm rippled ass as well as his delicious low hanging balls and beautiful large veiny and purple cock, even in her fury she felt her pussy stir. Despite her arousal though her mission for his destruction was still her goal and leading him outside she knew that things would go much easier if her charade continued.

Leading him outside her dark palace, Demetrius shuddered as he saw the lifeless moonscape surrounding the palace. The whole environment screamed death, decay and evil and in the back of his mind a small flicker of doubt starting growing. Can such an evil looking place not actually BE evil? Was this Circe an angel of mercy or yet another demon sent to torture him. Looking up into her face as she lead him to a clearing he tried and study her face for clues. Beautiful and noble, there was something not right and in the pit of his stomach Demetrius knew it.

"Circe?" he asked. "I had expected your palace to be on an island."

Looking around it was obvious this was no island as for miles in all directions barren rocky peaks were all that could be seen in the desolate land. Laughing, Hecate patted his head at his innocence.

"Hey, it's a BIG island. Anyway, for your "CURE" we need to go to the peaks of Prometheus. There after just a few moments and the application of your "MEDICINE" you will finally find sweet blessed relief."

Once again, her words soothed his worries and as they reached the center of the plaza before her gates, a skeletal servant ran up and handed something to Hecate. Holding it up to his eyes, Hecate grinned. "And right on cue, my servant has brought me the elixir I have prepared from the ingredients you gathered."

Looking at the large crystal amphora Demetrius salivated as he imagined his freedom which lay sloshing behind the glass. Inside a thick golden liquid bubbled against the crystal and catching a whiff of it, he swore it smelled familiar. Not recognizing the scent immediately he would soon as it was NOT his desired elixir but the salve of Demeter. This salve was the same dreadful concoction that had been applied to his cock and balls in Hera's barn, its warm sticky liquid amplifying and magnifying all sensations a thousand times over but not of course releasing his curse.

Putting the vessel into a bag around her neck, Hecate scooped up Demetrius under her arm and launched into the air. "It's not much longer now boy, just lay back and relax, you are almost home."

Smiling giddily Demetrius closed his eyes as he felt the cold rushing winter air stroke his face. Finally, things were working out he thought as he and Hecate flew farther up into the mysterious dark mountains to the north.

Back on Sicily, Ares was growing desperate as he eyed the horny naked Galatea approaching. Being in human form and seeing the titanic size of his one eyed admirer, he worried about the pain of being crushed by her beautiful but enormous body. As she walked into the clearing, now a mere fifty yards from the altar where he lay, her giant form cast a huge shadow over his nude body and he gulped. Realizing he had one chance to escape, he took it and leapt off of the altar, running for the mountain path in a blind panic as mindless fear gripped his mind for the first time in his divine life.

Seeing the object of her desire fleeing from her presence turned Galatea's broad lusty smile to an angry frown. "Oh no you don't!" she screamed as she easily snatched him up into her gigantic hand and dangled him before her face. Now seeing him up close, her smile returned. "Oh boy, you are even more handsome than Poseidon promised!!!" she giggled as with her free hand she ran a finger up and down his rippled chest and played with his throbbing erection. "The Sea God swore my lonely existence would end and he would send a lover to serve me, and YOU are that LOVER!!!"

Bringing his body to her left breast she pressed his body hard into her bulbous, spongy warm flesh, her hard nipple covering his entire face. Despite his fear, the feel of her hard nipple on his body caused him to throb even wilder and as she slowly dragged his helpless body in a circle over her ripe and equally throbbing nipples he sighed as he submitted. Laying down now onto the ground she spread her legs and moaned as her new lover worshipped her tit, the feel of his tiny cock slamming into her areola as he kissed and licked her in a frenzy driving her wild. Ares, lust now having conquered his fear, had instinctually begun to worship her breasts and as he was pulled off of her nipple he helplessly humped the empty air.

Now holding him up over her body, she laughed as she placed him on her stomach and with her mighty right finger flicked his adorable naked dimpled ass. "I think you have some work to do down south BOY!" she cackled as Ares got down on his knees and began to kiss his way down her gorgeous body. Finally reaching her crotch, Galatea spread her legs even wider as Ares, now swept away in the erotic moment, pressed his whole body up against the axis of her inner thigh and lightly covered it in thousands of long loving licks and kisses. Feeling the glorious tongue of a man, albeit a tiny but amazingly handsome one, on her body for the first time in years had Galatea flowing like the mighty Nile in seconds. Smelling her glorious female musk choke the air had Ares twitching and bobbing as his balls ached for her, his fears of being crushed a distant memory he gladly succumbed to her considerable female charms.

Standing before her giant pussy like the opening of an enormous mysterious prehistoric cave, with both hands Ares gently parted her labia, grinning as he uncovered her clit and saw it throb and glisten before his eyes. Glowing pink and being the size of his own head, Ares opened his mouth and teasingly began to run his tongue up its round hot surface, from the bottom to the top in swirling circle eights. The sensations ravaging through Galatea's body now were like a hurricane smashing against a distant rocky shore and her loud moans of pleasure echoed loudly throughout all of Sicily. Her long denied orgasmic release gushing out of her in endless waves.