Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 094

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ares too was desperate as he impotently humped his hard locked cock against the side of her pussy, his face perpetually showered with nectar flowing from her honey cave. Hours went by with the God untiringly worshipping every inch of her love button when finally Galatea grabbed his waist with her fingers. "ENOUGH!!!! I want to feel you inside me now BOY!" she screamed as Ares suddenly found himself violently shoved into the warm tight wet folds of her fragrant pussy. Squirming as he felt her hot damp walls engulf and begin to crush his body, he thrashed violently, desperate to escape as his fear of being flattened slammed back into his brain. Despite his panicky attempts to escape, the effect on Galatea as he struggled and squirmed were electric and with toes curling and nipples stiffening, yet more screams of release echoed all over the island.