Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 095

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

He and Thor had both gone hunting that fateful morning when the two had come across her so unexpectedly. When her gorgeous long legs and mouth wateringly perfectly round and delicious breasts had come into their view, both Gods were blown away as they hid in the bushes to watch. Although the girls of the north were beautiful too, none exuded sex and desire like the divine Aphrodite did, and from the first glance both were hooked. From her long blonde hair cascading over her soft round naked shoulders to the curve of her wide hips aching to be grabbed and taken, both he and Thor instantly had throbbed for her, and decided to cast lots to determine who would get to take her.

It was no contest really, as Loki, chief of the trickster Gods, won every throw of every die. Knowing that Thor was hopeless with women anyway he figured that at least HE would be able to thoroughly enjoy this delightful gift. Stepping forward as he began to enter the clearing, Thor violently and unexpectedly threw his friend down to the ground hard, as he was not willing to abide by the unlucky results of the game.

"Listen Loki!" he had glowered as he screamed into his face. "This bitch is MINE! I don't care if you fuck me out of a thousand games in a row, if you take one more step forward I will rip off your head and shit down your neck!!!"

Used to the bellicose and rough ways of the Vikings, Loki was not shocked by his threat, but was very surprised it was over a woman. Bros before Hoes was their long agreed upon motto, and this sudden breaking of that taboo was unique. Holding his hands up in a clear sign of surrender, he quickly relented and let Thor have her. Loki wisely decided that despite the delicious ass swimming in the river, it was not worth the ass kicking he would no doubt suffer to enjoy it. Licking his wounds, he went home as his violent friend stayed behind for his fuckfest. Now that he was tasked by Odin himself to bring Thor home, the trickster God wondered if he might indulge in some sloppy seconds if Aphrodite was not too worn out. Little could Loki have possibly imagined what REALLY had gone on during the last few weeks.

On the other end of the Mediterranean, Hecate flew towards the mountain of Prometheus with her intended victim clutched tightly by her side. Demetrius, still convinced that she was Circe, peppered the Goddess with questions incessantly as they journeyed.

"So Circe, were you able to create the elixir from my items? Did I have enough acorns from the Oak of Titania? Oh, did you find the Phoenix...?" he asked as the increasingly frustrated Hecate grunted.

"Yes dear boy, yes. Once we are "home" all will be revealed." she curtly interrupted, hoping he would get the hint and shut up. Sadly, for Hecate, her wish was not granted as he continued his interrogation. On they flew into the darkening skies, the weather growing much colder and snow beginning to fall as the mountain of Prometheus came into view.

Now seeing the snowcapped grey mountain on the horizon, Demetrius's questions grew more and more involved as his excitement (and nervousness) grew. Hopeful his quest was finally ending and his aching balls would find relief, a small voice in his brain told him to be cautious. Back on his home island, so many years earlier, the Seer who had started him out on the quest in the first place had pointed to Circe's island as being only a few miles out in the middle of the Aegean. Here in the cold windswept lifeless mountains of Anatolia however, it was obvious that this was NOT the Aegean and his suspicions had grown from the instant he had met Hecate. Asking more questions and growing irritated at her weasely vague answers, when she turned and smiled at him, he nervously grinned back.

Annoyed at the incessant questioning of her passenger, Hecate asked "Do you ever shut up Demetrius?"

Laughing at her question and thinking it a joke, he stopped laughing when she thumped in right between the eyes with her huge forefinger and instantly knocked him out. Feeling him drop limp and silent in her arms, she rolled her eyes and spoke out loud. "FINALLY SOME PEACE!!!!"

Flying on in silence now, they both rose high into the air, as Hecate flew to the very peak of the mountain. There on the summit and chained stark naked to a smooth grey marble boulder was Prometheus, bringer of fire, shrieking in pain. For as long as anyone could remember the unfortunate Titan, friend to man but eternally punished by Zeus for giving fire to mankind, had been chained to this rock. Around him, their beaks dripping with gore, perched the five perpetually starving eagles assigned to punish him, forever gnawing on his liver each day and then returning the next to begin to feast again on the new organ Prometheus grew back each night. The eternally punished Titan had been stuck in this position for eons and in all that time NO Gods or Goddesses, much less humans, had EVER set foot on his peak. Weakly lifting his head as he heard Hecate approach, his bloodshot eyes opened wide as he saw the first living NON-EAGLE in years. Trying to speak through his parched and cracked lips he could only croak as Hecate laid Demetrius down on a small outcrop and approached him.

Despite his vulnerable state, and incredible pain, the sight of a beautiful woman standing over him in this nude, helpless and bound position got his cock growing. Hecate noticed his growing appendage and giggled but ignored it as she took out a key from her sleeve. Holding it up to his face, his eyes glimmered as he saw her place it in the lock around his left wrist. Turning to look into his pale tortured face the Goddess laughed "Today dear Prometheus, is your LUCKY LUCKY DAY!!!"

Four hours after they had entered the barn, Cow Zeus was quaking and sweating, desperate for relief. Europa had been relentless in her teasing, stroking his "udder" with her long fingernails while occasionally milking his teat in-between hers. Hearing his groaning moos and stomping hooves, the nymph grew satisfied with each desperate groan that came from his mouth. This was no joke, the great sky God was truly suffering under her hands and as she ran her hard nipples across his full firm furry back, she sighed. Her anger at the years of her exile and torment in the temple of Ammon Ra melted like a snowflake hitting a campfire. Hearing his pitiful grunts and seeing his "udder" bulge and quiver as she slowly ran kisses over its blue tortured surface, her anger was assuaged and replaced by her own endless well of desire bubbling up inside of her.

After stroking Zeus hard and fast she suddenly stopped, releasing her grip right at the perfect moment as yet another tiny trickle of pre-cum beaded on his "teat" and dropped into the silver bucket. She had perfected this technique over the hours and was very pleased when she saw the obvious effect it had on Zeus. Watching his front hooves paw the ground as he hung his head low, mooing a long mournful wail, she grinned. Hundreds of times over the past few hours she had edged him right to the edge of orgasm but no further, perfecting the timing as she felt his "udders" shake as they prepared to empty, signaling her to stop. Each time she edged him she was able to milk more and more of his "cream" into the bucket, and looking down she saw she had just now coated the bottom with a thin layer of thick viscous sweet hot pre-cum.

The sexual tension in the barn was thick, and its effect on Europa was powerful. Now hornier than she had ever been in her life, she knew the time had come. She would release her divine prisoner and enjoy his release into her hot dripping womb. He had been aroused into a frenzy and as she walked to the front of the cow, running her delicate feminine hands over his powerful back, she could feel his raging lust surging inside like a rumbling volcano. Now standing in front of Zeus, she grabbed his cow head and held it before her face.

Looking back up at her, his large brown bovine eyes silently begged for mercy. Smiling, she stroked his thick muzzle as she whispered softly into his furry ear. "I think you may have been punished long enough now Zeus. You have earned your release and to be quite honest, you have gotten me ridiculously wet." Laying down on the ground in front of him, she ran her toes up the cow's neck and stroked his nose." But before I let you go, since I your loving milkmaid have decided to be merciful, you need to convince me of your gratitude. If you show me your appreciation at my mercy, I will release you and we can get down to the lovely business emptying those udders properly!"

Spreading her legs widely, Zeus drooled as he saw her wet dripping snatch open before him as her sweet musky aroma got him even more worked up. Instantly his "teat" began to throb as he snaked out his long hot cow tongue and ran it up the soft pink sole of Europa dangling before his face. Gasping as she felt his tongue run over his toes, she pulled her foot away and spread her legs wider. Looking directly into his eyes, she bit her lip as she felt herself grow wetter and wetter. "Well Zeus, are you ready to show me your appreciation?" she winked as Zeus quickly began to move forward and lower his large cow head into her beautiful sloppily wet lap. "Give me ten nice slow licks with that strong hot tongue of yours slave, and you are released. I want to feel that giant God cock of yours filling my pussy to bursting!" Happily mooing loudly in the huge cavernous barn, Zeus smiled as he dove into her lap and slowly ran his tongue up her soaking wet honey cave. Grabbing his head, she guided him as she counted down. "Five, four, three, twooooooooo, only ONE MORE LICK TO GO!"

At that very instant Hera and her considerable entourage burst into the barn. Seeing the naked and obviously extremely aroused Europa laying on the ground with cow Zeus's tongue slithering up her snatch she cackled. Europa, startled by the interruption at the very worst possible time, quickly scooted back away from Zeus's mouth and covered her naked body. Her face red in humiliation, she was very embarrassed to now be discovered in such an intimate moment by Hera and one thousand of her nymphs. Stammering and stuttering, Hera raised her hand and turned to her servants.

"Now girls, THAT is how you milk a cow!" she laughed as the nymphs tittered amongst themselves in amusement at stumbling across such a bizarre and unexpected depraved scene. Zeus froze completely still, painfully aware of his precarious situation. He hoped against hope that Hera did not recognize him in his disguise or even worse, realize the helplessness of his situation. Having taken the oath, he was completely bound to Europa until he fulfilled her last request. Having been just one lick short of his goal, he prayed that somehow she could rush back over and he could give her that one last slurp so he could return to his god form. His hopes sank however as the enormous barn quickly grew incredibly crowded with his servants, all standing thick around him. Europa was blocked from his view by the sea of nymphs assembling, and the feel of so many hands running over his horny body made Zeus ache even more desperately with need. Seeing all of the Nymphs weighted down with at least three or four large empty amphorae had him wondering, but as of yet Zeus did not make the connection to his situation.

Hera smirked as she looked down between Zeus's legs and saw his teat throbbing and drooling into the silver pail. Lifting it up, she saw the bottom of the bucket glistened with his pre-cum and dipping her finger into the mixture, she tasted it and purred. "Mmmmmmmmm, such sweet sweet cream! Much better than you usually give IO!" she laughed. Holding her dripping finger before one of her nymphs, Hera instructed her to taste.

Licking the cream off of Hera's finger the Nymph dropped to the ground instantly moaning, the king of the Gods pre-cum burning through her body like a knife through butter. She was panting and growling now as she squirmed in the dirt, gushing rivers of nectar as her whole body tingled with overwhelming desire. Seeing such a violent reaction by one of their numbers, every Nymph turned to watch the poor girl desperately barking and spitting on the barn floor, desperately reaching for the bucket to drink more.

"I think she likes it!!!" Hera laughed as she watched Europa struggle to get to the front of the crowd from the back of the barn. Looking back at the crowd, she spoke. "Ladies, as I said earlier, we have a lot of work to do this afternoon. Now, each of you has at least three amphorae and none of us are going to leave this barn until every one is filled to the absolute brim with cream."

Hearing these words Zeus's blood ran ice cold. It had taken Europa four hours to just barely coat the bottom of her silver pail, four long teasing torturous hours of constant edging, his "udders" boiling for release as he just barely drooled his so called "cream" into the pail. Looking around the barn, he saw the seemingly endless numbers of empty amphorae, each one hundred times larger than the silly little pail beneath him and his mind went black. It would take countless years of constant edging for such a bountiful harvest, and as he did the calculation in his mind, his whole cow body began to shake.

As Hera laid out the task, a collective groan went up from the crowd. The nymphs had all been very excited about being unexpectedly invited to Euphrosyne's party and they did not want to miss the festivities. For the first time in the history of the world, lowly female servants were to be included as honored guests at the winter solstice feast and this was a spectacular that none wanted to miss. Now looking around the room at the sheer insane number of amphorae, and then back at the shaking cow in the middle of the crowd, every Nymph knew that there would be no way they could achieve this task and still be able to go to the party. It would take years, millions of years to obtain enough cream to fill these amphorae, and the sheer magnitude of the task seemed impossible to contemplate. Grumbling voices all murmured as they grew angry at having to work instead of be able to join every other Nymph on Olympus at a once in a lifetime opportunity. Hearing the mumbled grousing grow louder, Hera grinned as she pondered her next words.

"Listen Girls, I am not a TOTAL taskmaster bitch. I know you all want to go to the party, as do I, and I am certainly not going to deny you your fun. In fact, I myself, QUEEN OF HEAVEN, am going to stay right here to supervise and help you in your work. I want no nymph to be able to say that I am asking anything of my people that I am not willing to do myself." As she spoke, she smacked Zeus's cow ass as he gulped, still hopeful that there may be a way out of his bovine trap.

Hearing Zeus's moos grow louder and feeling his body shake under her hand, Hera looked down between his legs and suppressed a giggle as she saw the Nymph who had just tasted his cream writhing and shredding her tunic on the barn floor. Now naked, the effect of Zeus's seed only grew stronger in her system as each second ticked by. In the poor beautiful girl's body every nerve tingled and every muscle twitched as her whole being was racked in pleasure, an orgasmic flood spewing out of her pussy like a fountain as she desperately frigged herself into oblivion. Her mind blank as her soul was consumed by the fiery power of Eros, she sat up and desperately reached for Zeus's teat dangling over her face.

The tortured Nymph grabbed Zeus's shaft with her trembling left hand as she sat up and began desperately sucking the tip as her right hand squeezed and stroked his "udder" frantically. Desperate moos melted into low growls as the great God finally felt his cream boil again as his milk began to rise. Pawing the ground, he snorted and strained as his whole body tensed and he prepared to shoot. Rolling his large brown eyes back into his head, Zeus sighed as the considerable pressure that had built up in his balls shrieked for release.

Europa, trapped in the back of the huge throng of Nymphs desperately and fruitlessly tried to push her way to the front. Hearing her lovers moans and sighs as he prepared to erupt, she knew he was very close to eruption and a pang of jealousy ran through her body. It was SHE who was to release the God, not some slutty nymphs and seeing and hearing his obvious delight at the Nymph's oral skills on his "teat" filled her with rage.

Despite her best efforts, Europa kept getting pushed and shoved farther back into the crowd as the barn was packed. Before she knew what was happening, she was unceremoniously shoved outside. Suddenly landing on her full, gorgeous (and naked) ass on the snowy ground outside the barn, Europa quickly panicked. Knowing that Zeus was helpless inside overcame her pangs jealousy and she continuously desperately pounding on the door screaming and begging to be let back inside. If only she could reach him she could release him as he had been so close when they were interrupted.

Seeing Zeus's reaction under the oral loving of the beauty, Hera quickly bent down and pushed the overenthusiastic nymph away. Looking sternly into her eyes, she instructed. "Now girl, that is certainly NO way to milk THIS cow. You will spoil the mix if you go too fast! Remember, I said Cream only, NO MILK!" she laughed as she shook her head.

Stroking the nymph's desperate face Hera continued. "And since you seem to find this cream so especially delicious surely you want more, right?" Hearing this, the lust crazed nymph nodded her head violently, licking her lips and stroking herself as she imagined bathing in a river of Zeus's cum. "Good, so now let me show you how to do it properly." Calling out to the rest of the room Hera commanded. "Yes Girls, your generous and glorious queen is going to give a thorough lesson on the proper milking techniques for wayward naughty cows, so pay CLOSE attention." Pointing at a gorgeous dark haired beauty in the front, she crooked her finger and bid the chief of her nymphs come forward. "Semele, did you bring the other items I asked for?"

.

Stepping out of the crowd and kneeling, Semele addressed her queen. "Yes oh Glorious Goddess of the dawn, Queen of Heaven, Ruler of the world, your wish has always been my command. The items are all here, just as you asked. Divinity, if I may, do I have your permission to ask you a question?"

Standing and resting her elbow on the haunches of Zeus, Hera crooked her mouth into a sly smile and nodded. "Of course Semele, of course. Go ahead and fire away!"

Looking to her sister nymphs for support, Semele gulped and nervously asked her question. "Glorious divinity, far be it from a lowly nymph to question your methods, but, well, I"

Rolling her eyes Hera grew impatient at her stalling. "Semele, honestly, If you expect us to have time to milk this cow AND all get ready for the party you are going to have to be quicker with your question. I said you could ask me a question and I meant it, so ASK IT!"

Now quaking, Semele closed her eyes and blurted it out. "With only a few days before the party, and with it taking so long to get even one drop of cream into the bucket, how will we ever finish this job on time?" Wincing as she prepared for a violent wrathful response, she was pleasantly surprised when Hera's face brightened.

"EXCELLENT question dear Semele, EXCELLENT QUESTION!" Hera exclaimed as she ran her hands over the spread ass of Zeus. "I see your point, I do. Bad bad bad cows like IO here are notoriously stingy with their cream. It can take days or months to get even an ounce, much less a full amphora. So, you are one hundred percent absolutely right, it IS an impossible task."

Hearing this, the Nymphs all muttered and grumbled as they looked at each other in confusion. Hera was being incredibly mysterious and none could imagine what lay before them. As their murmurs grew louder, Hera held up her hand and continued to speak.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers