Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 095

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I said, it is an impossible task IF you do not have the right tools. That my dear girl is why I asked you to bring the items you did. Now, bring forth the salve of Demeter."

Snapping her fingers, Semele ordered the other nymphs to bring in the container. Struggling and panting, it took four of them to carry the large vat into the center of the barn as they all struggled under the ponderous weight. Thick, creamy and glowing gold, the salve was filled to the brim in full lustrous voluptuous folds of rich foam that illuminated the dark interior of the barn. As Hera watched them bring all five hundred gallons of her remaining private stock forward, she licked her lips at the sight of it. She certainly would miss having her own personal supply, as many a lonely night, alone in her bedroom and without her husband, she would please herself with the elixir and the horn of Keto. Grinning she thought how just one tiny drop on her love nob had her moaning for hours and she relished seeing what effect it would have on Zeus in his incredibly exposed position. Now though, it was going to be put to even more excellent use than her own masturbation and it was a worthy sacrifice for her to make in order to achieve her ultimate revenge and hopefully tame her wayward husband.

Zeus, hearing mention of the salve now began to frantically buck and kick, desperate beyond all reason now to escape at any cost. Hera, seeing his struggles, held out her hands and instantly caused all four of his legs to fly out straight and be chained to the floor. As he continued to try escape she smiled as she flicked her finger and caused the chains to be pulled painfully tight, completely immobilizing the bucking snorting cow.

Now Zeus began to shake uncontrollably as rivers of sweat poured off of his body. He knew now beyond all doubt that he was truly and totally fucked. Unable to move at all, his manhood (disguised as a cow's teat and udders) dangling helplessly in the air and completely exposed, he was unable to offer any resistance to whatever torments would be inflicted on his poor testicles and helpless cock from his justifiably furious wife.

Knowing that a single drop of the salve on even a God's skin would magnify all physical sensations a million times over, his thoughts grew dark as he imagined the horrific possibilities. Throbbing in fear, his "udder" tried to retract up into his body at the thought of so much salve being applied to his helpless package.

Seeing her husband quivering and shaking in such terror caused Hera to grow as wet as Attica in November and she could not help but reach for her nipple and tweak it. Licking her lips sensuously she ran her nails slowly and languidly up his back as she approached his head. Holding Zeus's cow head in her hands, she smiled as she saw the terror in the dark brown pupils shrieking inside.

"Yes dear Semele, some cows like "IO" here require special handling, and I think I am JUST the one to provide it." Turning back to the curious nymphs, she continued. "And your concerns about time are completely misplaced Semele. We will DEFINITELY make the party, so do not worry. And to ensure our prompt arrival, it is time to bring forth the staff of Chronus!"

As the large staff was placed into Hera's hands she held it up before Zeus's face and glowered in malicious triumph as she continued to talk.

"No need to worry about time now. With this we have ALL the time in the world!" Looking down into Zeus's eyes at that moment was the most ecstatic moment of her life. Seeing the look of terror transform into blind animalistic panic in his large brown eyes as he realized exactly what was about to happen almost made his centuries of unfaithfulness worth it. Grinning wildly, Hera turned and violently slammed the tip of staff into the ground, blue sparks shooting out from the crystal head as it pierced the barn floor. Spitting and sparkling, blue bolts emerged from the crystal and swirled around the open mouthed nymphs in the barn. None of the Nymphs yet realizing the significance, the light show was so impressive they all stood and cheered as the sparks whirled around the barn.

Hera knew what had just happened and so did Zeus. Inside the barn they were in the bubble of Chronus where all time had just now stopped. Outside the barn the entire earth was frozen, as a million years inside the bubble were but a fleeting wink of the eye on the outside. Now totally defeated, Zeus hung his head as Hera stroked his neck, almost pitying the King of the Gods for what she had planned for him.

Stroking his hide as he pitifully mooed, she returned back down his body, teasing his back with her nails as she went. Standing between his back legs now and seeing his udder and teat dangling so helplessly exposed beneath her, Hera squatted down on the milking stool.

Reaching inside her bag, she took out and put on her Hydra skinned gloves and closed her eyes in glee as she felt her hands enter the soft silk interior. As she felt the black scales run over her hands, she looked at the sharp spiny exterior and laughed. Reaching now over into the vat, she scooped out a huge glob of the glowing salve and salivated as she saw it glow in her gloved palms. Turning back to her chief nymph, she cackled "Yes Semele, IO will need MUCH MUCH MUCH special handling!" she cackled as she roughly grabbed Zeus's twitching blue udders with her sticky and spiky scaled hands. Placing a small silver saucer on the ground beneath his "teat", she began her long teasing edging handjob.

The earsplitting cry of pain and desperation that erupted from Zeus's cow mouth caused all of the Nymphs to cover their ears in shock as the rafters above creaked from the reverberations of his violent yowling. Outside, Europa, as well as the rest of the word remained frozen in time while trapped inside the timeless bubble, the King of the Gods thought he would explode.

As his cock and balls were racked with both the most exquisite pleasure and horrific pain simultaneously his wails of pain and moans of pleasure mixed together into a perpetual moaning moo-wail. His darkest fears had been realized as the salve made the sharp painful gloves of his wife far more painful than anything his divine mind could ever have imagined. As they scraped over his sensitive testicles and back up his torturously hard cock he groaned a noise that shocked even Hera, a sound no animal, mortal or God had ever uttered. Infinitely adding to his torture was his exponentially growing and increasingly desperate need to fully release his seed, the small dribbles of "cream" he was leaking having no effect on his need to shoot. As his udder continued to engorge with unspent cum, his mind went blank as all of his divine energy drained from his body and brain and drained into the purple tortured organs swaying between his legs.

Watching on in fascination, the Nymphs were spellbound as they watched Hera relentlessly milk the cow, pausing frequently to give tips on how best to keep the milk inside while letting the sweet cream weep out. Demonstrating the highly effective technique of raking her nails slowly over the sensitive tip of his "teat", while occasionally stopping to take a long lingering lick, they all made mental notes. Hera explained that eventually each one of them would have their turn on the milking stool and each one relished the thought.

Thousands of years after she began, Hera finally paused and looked down at the saucer on the ground. Rubbing her arm, burning in pain from her relentless pumping, she smirked as she the saucer barely glisten with moisture. After such delicious expert teasing and torment, poor Zeus had only produced a mere thimbleful of pre-cum and as she looked around the room, it was obvious that her insanely long milking session had caused massive boredom in her now comatose servants.

Semele, seeing her Mistress pause, stepped forward and knelt while stammering "Domina, pardon me for interrupting, but, well, you see, uh."

Her fury somewhat sated, Hera took her hands off of Zeus's body for the first time in centuries and removed her gloves. Swabbing her head for sweat, she laughed as she saw Semele's desperate look in her eyes.

"I guess this has probably been a bit boring for you girls, so, seeing that it is almost the winter solstice and it is the season of giving, I am going to give you girls a gift." Looking down into the saucer, she lifted it up and dipped her pinky into the thin puddle of cream. Motioning for each nymph to step forward, as each approached, Hera placed a single tiny drop of the cream on her tongue. The effect was as startlingly as it was instantaneous. The cream of Zeus now was even more potent than before, having been teased to insanity for over three thousand years, and as the sticky sweet substance absorbed into the willing tongues of the Nymphs, they were explosively racked with an erotic fever that bordered on psychotic. Soon all but Semele had tasted the cream and now all lay naked and writhing on the floor, their bodies all perpetually releasing oceans of their nectar as they burned with the power of the Gods. Now with only Semele left, Hera winked.

"I saved you for last my dear as you are in charge of my servants. If we ever want to fill all these amphorae, we are going to have to step things up." Ripping a strip off of her scaly glove Hera bent down and quickly tied a tight knot around the base of Zeus's "teat". Smiling as she observed her work, she turned back to her servant. "There we go, that should keep the milk in nicely but still let out the cream." Looking over to the still full vat of the salve of Demeter, she pointed. "Have everyone lube up Ze—, I mean IO, with the salve. If it took me that long to only milk out a thimbleful of cream, think how much more can be harvested if all one thousand horny sex starved Nymphs worked together?"

Semele nodded in agreement and as she too tasted the cream, she dropped to the ground and began moaning as the first of many billions of orgasms exploded from her pussy. As she felt Hera glop a giant handful of the salve into her crotch and thus thoroughly soak her clit, her already raging lust exploded in a titanic erotic eruption. Desperate and lustily insane, she dove under Zeus and began licking and sucking his "teat" like a wild woman. Hera laughed as the others, seeing their sister so rapturously swept away, all dove into the vat and began coating each other with salve in a huge naked foamy fight. Within minutes, every nymph in the barn was drenched in the elixir of Demeter and were clawing and writhing all over the chained cow in the center of the barn. Hera, her eyes growing hazy at the erotic scene peered under his body and saw that the light dribble had now turned into a steady stream of cream oozing from his "teat". Directing an empty amphora under his udder, she laughed as he sputtered and leaked his hot drooling harvest inside.

The smell of so much arousal in the barn was overwhelming, and seeing the desperate shaking and straining cow body of Zeus as he suffered under the thousands of hands of the lust crazed nymphs made Hera herself quite horny as well. Blushing at her naughtiness, the gorgeous queen of the Gods took her own silk robe off and strode up to the head of Zeus. Barely visible beneath a writhing cloak of moaning and screaming nymphs, only his large brown desperate eyes could be clearly seen, every inch of his body being perpetually licked, bitten stroked and teased. Pushing the nymphs clinging to his head off with her foot, Hera felt her womanly nectar boiling inside her as his horny desperate eyes locked with hers.

Her anger somewhat assuaged, and her arousal raging within her, she spread her legs for her husband and with a devilish wink smeared a handful of the nectar all over her pussy. Reaching up with her feet, she grabbed his great cow head and pulled it down to graze upon her lush meadow. "Now dear "IO" she winked as she wanted to maintain the masquerade. "I think you have MUCH work to do for your Queen!"

His mind having long since turned to mush, his whole being throbbing in eternally desperate need, Zeus eagerly and instantly obeyed her. Seeing the delicious pussy of his gorgeous wife before him, Zeus dove into her crotch with his long cow tongue and began to lick and tease her warm sweet cave with every fiber of his cum denied being. Hera, swept away by her own erotic desire stroked his thick cow neck as he worshipped her body for the first time in years. As her toes curled she screamed as she shuddered and coated his face with the first of many billions of orgasms he would slurp out of her beautiful divine body.