April's Anal Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers

"Wow," I exclaimed, studying her with leering eyes. "You look amazing."

"Thanks," she responded, managing half a smile as she rummaged through the bags, seemingly distracted. "I was in the salon all afternoon."

Glancing down at her perfectly manicured nails, I realized just how much effort April had put into the evening. Her makeup was flawless as well, complimenting her tanned complexion and drawing attention to her eyes, which were lined with just enough mascara to give her a sexy, provocative appearance.

"How did you get a key?" I asked, letting my eyes drift downward to the pair of fishnet stocking covered legs peeking out from the bottom of her knee-length coat.

"The guy at the desk just gave it to me," she stated, looking up from her bags for a brief moment. "I think he thought I was a hooker."

"Hmmm," I hummed, my interest peaked by her choice of undergarments as my eyes remained glued to the tantalizing fishnets and black high heels. "That is possible. By the way, let's see what you have hidden under there."

As I stepped forward and reached for April's coat, she absently brushed my hand away and cast me a scolding gaze.

"Uh uh," she said, wagging her finger as one side of her lip curled up into a cute smile. "Not yet."

I pursed my lips together into a pouting child-like expression as April pulled a bottle of champagne from one of the bags.

"Why don't you go get some ice," she suggested, displaying the bottle before my wandering eyes. "Then...I'll show you what I have on under here."

I just smiled in response as I strolled over to the table and grabbed the ice bucket. It was out of character for my girlfriend to be such a tease, but I had to admit her secretive behavior was beginning to entice me. Without looking back, I opened the door and walked out into the hallway and headed for the ice machine. After a few minutes of waiting for the stubborn machine to spit out enough ice, I made my way back to the room where my girlfriend awaited, hopefully displayed in her new outfit.

"I'm ba-ak," I called out as I pushed the door open and re-entered the room, sauntering in to set the ice bucket down on the table. "Now let's see..."

My words stumbled to a halt as I looked up to see April standing before me, hands on her hips and a bashful expression spread across her pretty face. My eyes carefully scanned her body as she remained standing on display. My heart skipped a beat as I took in the sight of her toned legs encased in thigh high fishnet stockings, giving her a wondrously slutty appeal. A light black camisole tightly hugged her torso, teasing my hungry eyes with a strip of sheer material running from between her breasts down to her navel. The see-through fabric allowed a tantalizing view of her ample cleavage, which was emphasized by the snug fitting top. A pair of matching booty-short style panties adorned her hips and cupped her pert little ass cheeks. Her silken hair was now tied back in a pony tail giving me an unfettered view of her beautiful face and neck, complete with a sexy black choker. As I took in the alluring sight, I realized just how much April had changed in the previous month. When we had first started dating, there was no way she would ever choose to show herself off in such a provocative outfit. The slightly embarrassed look on her face combined with the growing redness of her blushing cheeks however, told me that she still retained some of her previous bashful innocence.

"Well?" April asked, waiting impatiently for my impending approval.

"It's perfect," I stated simply as I took a step towards her. "Although I think I need a closer look."

"First...," she shot back, causing me to halt my aroused advance as she turned to grab the champagne. "Pour me a glass, and put the bottle on ice."

"Mmmm," I murmured out loud as I caught a glimpse of the posterior view of her new outfit. "Just a sec. I think I might like the back better than the front."

April giggled and looked back over her shoulder as she posed again for my viewing pleasure. Similar to the transparent strip of sheer fabric down the front of the camisole, the entire back was likewise see-through. Even more enticing, however, was the back of her panties which also possessed a slightly sheer quality allowing a partial view of her cute little round ass.

"Now don't you wish you were the one fucking me tonight?" April asked, taunting me by arching her back and wiggling her irresistible little butt.

"We still have time," I suggested, my eyes glued to my girlfriend's delectable backside.

"Uh uh," she said dismissively with a wave of her finger. "You had your chance. You said you only wanted to watch."

Although disappointed, I was impressed with April's shrewdness and her avoidant demeanor only served to increase my desire. As I slipped off the covering from the cheap plastic cups, I barely looked up as she placed the bottle down on the table beside me. I portioned out the champagne and turned to hand one cup to April. I noticed a nervous tremble in her hand as she accepted the drink and quickly put it to her lips. As I studied her movements I began to realize just how anxious my girlfriend was concerning the night's upcoming events.

"Are you okay?" I asked with concern, sipping from the plastic cup in my hand. "If you want to call this off, we..."

"No," she answered promptly, dismissing my concern with the emphatic nature of her response. "I'm just a little nervous, that's all."

As I took another drink, I found it increasingly difficult to tear my eyes away from my scantily clad girlfriend as she walked over to the bed and resumed looking through her shopping bags. Unable to restrain myself, I set my drink down, walked up behind April and pressed my body against hers, kissing her softly on the neck.

"And just what do you think you're doing?" she scolded, although she made no attempt to push me away.

"I can't help it," I explained between kisses down her slender neck. "You look too good."

"Well..." she said, turning to face me, biting one corner of her lip in a cute, innocent manor. "There is something you can help me with."

"And what is that?" I asked, intrigued by her vague suggestion.

April smiled as she reached into one of the bags and pulled out a small package.

"You can help me get warmed up," she said, holding up the clear, plastic package containing what I could clearly see was flesh colored butt plug.

"Another toy?" I asked, taking the object from her and studying it half-heartedly. "Don't you have enough of these?"

"I don't have one like that," April explained, turning back to the bed. "I thought it might be useful to help me get...prepared."

I nodded as I attempted to peel apart the stubborn plastic package.

"Plus," she added, glancing back over her shoulder with a wry smile. "I thought it might be fun."

"I'm sure...it will...be," I answered back, struggling as I strenuously pulled apart the package.

Turning back to me, April smiled as she held up a small bottle of lubricant.

"Good. Let's get started."

With that, she downed her drink, swept the bags onto the floor and climbed onto the bed, pausing for a moment on all fours in a blatant attempt to further entice me before flipping over onto her back and sliding into a comfortable position, propped up on her elbows.

I looked from April back to the plastic object I now held in my hand, inspecting it carefully. I had seen butt plugs before, but this one seemed quite a bit larger with a thick base, tapering down to a rounded point. As much as I was looking forward to working the toy into my girlfriend's ass, I was determined to play as much as possible before completing that particular task.

"You looked really tanned," I said, observing the deep, golden hue that covered April's half naked body.

"It's mostly fake," she explained, staring back up at me. "I wanted to make sure I looked really, really good."

"Well, you succeeded in that," I ensured, once again marveling at my girlfriend's impeccable form. "What else did you do to prepare for this?"

"Oh you'll find out soon enough," she said with a restrained giggle, glancing downwards as she spread her legs invitingly.

Unable to further contain my excitement, I rested one knee on the bed and reached out to curl my fingers into the waistband of her tightly fitting panties. April lifted her hips off the bed, allowing me to slide the underwear from around her ass and down her stocking-clad legs. As soon as the panties were down around her thighs, I realized what her ambiguous comment had been referring to. April's usual thatch of light blonde hair was nowhere to be seen, leaving her entire pubic region completely hairless.

"Wow," I exclaimed, staring down at her inviting, pink folds. "You shaved it all?"

"Nope," April countered, kicking her underwear to the side. "I had it waxed. Do you think they'll like it?"

April's question brought me back to reality as I realized that within less than an hour, two other guys were going to be fucking my girlfriend.

"Yes," I answered meekly, reaching out to run my fingers over her hairless folds. "I think they will."

Unable to restrain myself any further, I climbed onto the bed, pushing April's legs out wide as she let out a faint gasp of anticipation. Planting my lips around her blushing pussy, I sucked firmly before pushing my eager tongue inside her. Letting out a started moan, she reached down to grab my hair, locking her legs around my back as I delved deeper into her moistening hole.

"Mmmm, yeah baby," she moaned in

encouragement. "Suck that pussy."

Usually not inclined to talking dirty, April's words aroused me even further and I intensified my oral assault, pushing her legs up high as I tongue fucked her with deep, stabbing wet thrusts of my hungry tongue.

"Yessss," she continued, writhing with pleasure under my busy lips. "Lick it. Get it nice and wet so I can get fucked later."

Sliding my tongue from her juicy little hole, I pressed my face into the bed and an attempt to get at her ass, which remained just out of reach.

"Are you trying to lick my ass?" April asked softly as my flickering tongue lashed at her tiny dark orifice.

"Maybe..." I said in between licks, my eyes glancing upward to see her staring down at me with a lustful smile.

Smiling contentedly, April pushed me away before rolling over and rising up to her knees, presenting her luscious ass to me as she smiled back over her shoulder.

"Do it like this," she said, biting her lip as she looked back at me, reaching with her hands to provocatively pull apart her supple ass cheeks.

I licked my lips with desire as I moved into position behind her, eyeing her little pink asshole as it twitched in anticipation.

"Do it," she urged. "Lick my ass. I want to feel your tongue in my...ohhh,"

April's tempting words were cut short as she felt the soft, warm sensation of my probing tongue gliding over her tiny puckered hole.

"You like that?" I asked, circling her asshole with slow, deliberate laps, each one decreasing in size as I centered in on her sensitive little star.

"Yes," she exclaimed, restraining her excitement with clenched teeth. "I fucking love it. I love having you lick my ass."

April's neatly manicured nails dug into the flesh of her ass as she pulled hard to expose herself to my exploring tongue. As the tip of my tongue found her elusive hole, I wriggled it forcefully, feeling her tight muscular ring pulse under my hot, wet lips.

"Mmmm, yeah," she continued, as her asshole relaxed my tip wiggled its way inside. "Just think. In less than an hour this tight little ass is going to be full of cock."

Her words caught me by surprise and I paused for a brief moment before continuing my lingual violation of my girlfriend's anus.

"Yeah?" I asked, running a couple fingers over her damp pussy lips. "Are you excited?"

"Mmmhmm," she purred in affirmation. "I can't wait."

Reaching over, I picked up the bottle of lubricant and flipped open the cap.

"What are you most excited for?" I asked as I tilted the bottle and let the slippery liquid dribble down over April's freshly licked asshole.

"I want...to be used," she answered softly, as she felt the cool lubricant pooling in her crinkled little star. "I want to be full of cock. I want them to fuck my holes and use me for their pleasure."

My dick pulsed in my pants as my girlfriend verbalized her lascivious desires.

"I...just want...to be a...whore."

"Don't worry baby," I said softly as I leaned down to plant a kiss on her supple asscheek as I watched the lubricant trickle down over her flushed pussy lips. "You will be."

As I reached for the plug, April reached back between her legs and collected some of the lube in her delicate hand before reaching back and lathering it over her little pink asshole.

"You...want me to be a whore?" she asked tentatively as she stroked her tightly closed opening with sensual strokes of her middle finger.

"Yes," I gasped watching her nimble finger slip easily into the confines of her tight little ring.

Taking the butt plug, I began lubricating it in preparation, using my hand to completely cover the plastic toy with slippery fluid as April continued finger fucking her own ass.

"Ready?" I asked, entranced by the rhythmic motion of her finger slipping in and out of her gripping hole.

"Mmmhmm," she purred, letting her finger slip free as she resumed the clutching grasp of her widely spread ass in anticipation.

Placing the tip of the plug directly into the center of her little pink star, her ring twitched as I slowly pushed the toy inside. Rotating it from side to side, I watched in amazement as April's wanton asshole slowly expanded around the invading plastic object. Letting out a subtle, drawn-out moan, she closed her eyes and let out a subtle moan as her tiny hole swallowed up the entire length of the flesh-colored plug.

"Mmmm, thanks," April chirped, reaching back to run her fingers over the deeply embedded toy, now firmly secured within the welcoming confines of her stretched asshole.

As I looked down at my girlfriend, I found myself wishing that it was my dick filling her ass. I was very turned on, and I could feel my cock pulsing within my pants as my eyes scanned over her sexy form. Rolling over onto her back, April smiled up at me before reaching for her underwear.

"That's it?" I asked, as my horny smile turned into a disappointed frown. "We still have some time."

April just smiled and cast me another teasing glance as she pulled her panties back up her legs.

"Uh uh," she muttered with a shake of her head as I watched her perfectly hairless pussy disappear under the silky black fabric. "We can't have you wearing me out before the guys get here."

"You're evil," I chided playfully as I adjusted my swollen dick to a more comfortable position within my tight fitting underwear.

"Aww, poor baby," she teased, as she stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Don't worry. You can fuck me after they're finished with me."

With that, April leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips. It was strange hearing her talk that way. I had to admit though...It was turning me on.

"How about a blowjob?" I asked optimistically, causing her to let out a brief laugh as she once again shook her head.

"I don't want to mess my make-up," she explained with taunting smirk as she turned and walked back over the table. "How about another drink though?"

"Sure," I answered, slumping down onto the bed in disappointment as I resigned to suffering an excruciating case of blue balls for the next hour.

April poured us each a glass of champagne before sitting down on the bed beside me. It took all the self-restraint I could muster to keep my hands to myself as we chatted casually. As the night progressed I could sense her growing anxious as she kept glancing at the clock in between nervous sips from her glass.

It was almost nine-thirty when Will finally showed up. His lateness surprised me little, as punctuality had never been one of his strong suits. As I heard the raucous knocking at the door I gave one more glance to my girlfriend who immediately blushed red in anticipation.

"Ready?" I asked one final time, as I stood up and walked over to the door.

"I think so," April replied meekly as she gave herself one final inspection in the mirror.

I took one final deep breath before turning the handle and opening the door.

"Hey buddy!" Will blurted out enthusiastically as he pushed his way into the room. "Let the games begin."

I stood aside as he walked past me, cradling a half-empty case of beer in his arm. In close pursuit behind him was his friend Mark, who I had met previously on a few occasions. Mark was kind of a quiet guy, and I always perceived him as kind of a prick but maybe I just didn't know him that well. He gave me a cordial nod as he followed Will into the room.

"April!" Will exclaimed, slamming the beer down on the table. "Look at you! Come here and let me get a closer look at that hot little outfit."

My girlfriend turned a darker shade of red, as she strolled towards him, suddenly stricken with a new bout of shyness. Will took her by the hand and spun her around, viewing her from all angles as his lecherous eyes roamed her body with lustful admiration.

"Mmm, yummy," he said with a devilish smile as he released her hand. "This is going to be fun."

I closed the door and strolled over to sit down as Will turned to his companion.

"This is Mark," he said, beaming widely as he introduced his friend.

"Hi," Mark said briefly, managing half a smile as he stared at April with his icy blue eyes.

I studied my girlfriend's expression as she greeted him politely. Although shorter than Will, Mark was considerably better looking with a well muscled body that made him appear shorter than he actually was. Girls had always initially found him attractive, although his relatively quiet personality usually wore thin after a while.

"Anyone want a beer?" Will asked, breaking the brief awkward silence. I could tell by the tone in his voice that he had already had his fill for the night.

"No thanks," April answered quickly. "We just finished off a bottle of champagne."

"Oooo," Will teased as he sat down and kicked off his shoes. "So I guess you're all loosened up then huh?"

"Well, probably a lot looser than our last encounter," she shot back with a smile.

"Hey!" Will blurted back as he noticed with flicker of metallic silver flashing behind her teeth. "Is that a tongue ring?"

April stuck her tongue out in display of her newly acquired piercing, wiggling it from side to side.

"Nice! Am I going to get to sample that as well?"

April and I had not discussed the intricacies of our current arrangement, and the issue of oral sex had not even come up. Therefore, I was quite surprised when she quickly answered.

"Sure," she chirped without hesitation, eliciting an enthusiastic smile from both Will and Mark.

Before I could say anything, April dropped to her knees before Will as his eyes widened in surprise.

"Right...now?" he stammered, staring down at her expecting face as she waited obediently on her knees.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked, crossing her arms impatiently.

Will seemed to be as shocked as I was concerning her uncharacteristically blatant demeanor. Sitting there stunned, he soon recovered and began scrambling to undo his pants as I watched as my heart rate quickened. April's eyes lowered from Will's face down to his crotch as his fully erect cock sprang forth from within his pants. Assisting him in removing his pants and underwear, she tossed them aside as he leaned back on his elbows. Reaching out gingerly to wrap her delicate fingers around the shaft of his cock, she gave me one more glance before turning and opening her lips to take his swollen head into her eager little mouth.

damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers