April's Anal Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,003 Followers

"Do you want to fuck me from behind?" April asked Mark, who surprisingly, had yet to cum.

Mark agreed and immediately pulled his cock from her battered, distended asshole. April rolled over quickly and got on her hands and knees with her head facing me. Mark scrambled onto the bed behind her, eager to get his dick back into the depths of her insatiable ass.

"Just shove it in," she ordered her usually timid voice now taking on a distinct air of authority as she reached back to obscenely spread her cheeks in shameless invitation.

Mark abided her forceful request, smoothly sheathing his impressive length back into the alluring grasp of my girlfriend's butt hole.

"Yessss," April hissed through clenched teeth as she felt her tight little tunnel once again being filled with meaty, pulsing cock. "Fuck me. Fuck me like a whore! Use me. Use my asshole!"

The new position had apparently rekindled April's passionate arousal she prompted Mark with an unending stream of verbal filth. His brow furrowed and his hands gripped her slender hips like a vice as he slammed his dick deep inside her.

"Pull...my...hair," she stammered, her voice now coming in halting, breathy gasps as her body lurched violently with every powerful thrust.

Mark reached forward and grabbed April's little brown ponytail, yanking her head back vigorously as his balls slapped wetly against her dripping pussy. Her mouth opened in a silent gasp of ecstasy as her silver earrings bounced against the sides of her face which was now portraying an expression of unrestrained, sexual desire. The thick droplets of cum were now streaming down her pretty face, forming long, sticky streaks. A few stray hairs had been jostled free of her ponytail and were now pasted to her soft, tanned, cum-coated skin presenting a scene of absolute sluttiness. It soon became too much to bear and I found my hand digging into my pants to grasp my throbbing cock.

"Is this turning you on?" April asked, her green eyes flashing with excitement as she noticed my hand buried in my pants. "Do you like seeing your sweet little girlfriend on her hands and knees with a cock in her ass?"

"Yes," I groaned, feeling my dick pulsing in my hand.

"Do you like seeing me being used like a slutty little whore?"

"Yes."

"Mmmm," she moaned, her hand fast at work between her legs as Mark continued to fervently assail her flawless little ass. "Good. I love being a dirty little ass whore."

"Where do you want him to cum?" I asked, my heart pounding as I prodded my girlfriend to continue her whorish talk. I could tell by Mark's posture and mannerisms, that he was approaching his long awaited climax.

"In my ass," she gasped. "I want him to cum in my dirty little asshole."

As Mark's speed increased to a feverish pace, her eyes fixed on me.

"I want you to cum on my face," she squealed. "Take your cock out and cum on my fucking face."

It took me less than a second to unzip my pants and whip out my eager dick as I held it firmly in my hand. In my current state of arousal, I knew that it was ready to explode with the slightest stroke, so I held it precariously as I approached.

"Do it!" she gasped as her body began to shiver with the sense of approaching orgasm. "Cum on my face. Please cum on my fucking face!"

As I began stroking my cock with in front of my girlfriend's moaning face, Mark was treating her asshole to a few final, forceful thrusts.

"Ugggggghhhh," he groaned as his face contorted with orgasmic delirium and his body tensed.

"Fuck yesssss," April howled back, as her tight little ring clamped down around his shaft, her hungry asshole sucking every drop of his semen deep into her body.

The feeling of Mark's hot cum flooding her ass pushed her over the edge and she let out a scream of ecstasy, her convulsing body finally submitting to the unrestrained throes of orgasm as the first streams of jism began shooting from my cock. I let out a groan of my own as the bountiful, white fluid arced through the air before splashing across April's flushing face and gasping mouth, adding to the collection of cum still dripping from her lips and chin.

Unable to hold herself up any longer with her shaking arms, April collapsed into the bed with her eyes closed in contented bliss. The last few drop of cum slowly oozed from my tip before dripping passively down onto her flushing cheek. Mark slipped out of her ass and sat back on his heels, breathing heavily as his sticky, half-erect dick slapped against his thigh with a wet 'smack'.

"HO...LY...FUCK," Will exclaimed, standing motionless with an astonished expression. "That was fucking crazy!"

April rolled onto her side, panting softly as she stared up at me with a glazed-over expression of satisfaction. Gradually, her lips curled into a soft, thankful smile as we shared a brief moment of unspoken understanding. I had a feeling things were going to get a lot more interesting.

The End

Send comments or suggestions through the link below. You can also check out April's first anal adventure in "The Prize". Let me know if you want to see more adventures with April.

damonX
damonX
3,003 Followers