Are We Prostituting Ourselves?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess once she realized by my silence that I actually was turned on as much as she was certainly allowed her a freedom where that fear of judgment from me just wasn't evident. For years now I've thought of her as Gwyneth Paltrow with big tits, and the obviously flagrant manner in which she always seemed to wear the most revealing outfits in front of Eric and Ryan certainly just confirms my theory that she gets off on teasing her own son, and also mine as well. But I just never dreamed she could actually take that jump from teasing to actually fucking him too, and just the way Ryan handled himself this afternoon makes me believe she's taken him as her lover too.

To say I was flabbergasted at how he held my head as I bobbed up and down his cock just totally floored me, he's only nineteen, and yet he handled me just like his father did with years of my mouth riding up and down his cock. It just turned me on so much how he pushed me so my mouth went right down to his balls, and when he was about to ejaculate he actually asked me if I wanted it in my mouth or on my face. This time anyway it shot down my throat as he pumped me like we've been doing this for years now, and as I felt the hot goo sliding down my throat, I suddenly realized that the reason it just seemed so comfortable with him was because of the complete absence of awkwardness that no doubt would be present if he were some guy I just met on Match.com. I guess it's because we know each other on so many other levels is probably why I felt so at ease with him, and no doubt he feels the same with me as well.

I know this doesn't make any sense, but there's just something about the chemistry that already exists between us that just made it all the more satisfying too. That fear of getting a disease or being harmed was totally eliminated, and just the very nature of sucking my own son's cock elevated the excitement to a level that I've never experienced before. I wonder how many other mothers have taken advantage of such a wonderful alternative to dating, not many I'm sure, but beside the very obvious risk of getting caught, the thrill factor alone for doing something so naughty is just off the charts.

This certainly is going to be an interesting transition for me and him, and I'll just have to incorporate this part of my life in with all the other things Ryan and I do together. Although I have a feeling that all those other mother's out there that I use to share little league and Babe Ruth games with would be shocked at what else I've added to my resume. But I know for certain that some of those straight laced sluts are just as warped as I am, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if a few of them were actually sucking their son's dick like I did a few hours ago. But then again, who knows what goes on behind those seemingly benign suburban doors, I use to think I did, but now I'm not so sure anymore.

"Can you believe how fast they've grown up," I hear Katie ask me as she hands me my second glass of wine.

She's right though, it only seems like yesterday that we sitting here watching them playing in the pool, and here it is ten years later and I can hardly believe what my eyes are revealing to me. They're both absolutely gorgeous too, and between their handsome good looks and fat free toned teenage bodies, I'd swear that I'm looking at a commercial for Calvin Klein jeans. Of course all they need now is a few young girls frolicking in the pool with them to make it really seem authentic, but somehow I think the only girls that will be frolicking with them tonight is going to me and Katie.

"You guys ready," Katie yells out to them as she and I lock our eyes together as though we both know something wonderful is about to happen.

This feeling I'm having now is just so Déjà vu as to what happened last Saturday night, and as I bring the glass of wine to my lips to bolster my courage, the sight of Eric and Ryan walking towards me totally nude with their penis's fully erect nearly makes me drop the glass into my lap. In all the years that I've been sexually active I can't think of a single moment that can compare to what I'm looking at now, and even as they so casually stroll so innocently like when they were nine or ten, it's the allure of what's sticking out between their legs that truly separates them from being considered children anymore.

At least last week they still had their swimming trunks on even as their pricks begged to be released from the forced confinement they were under, but not tonight, and I have a feeling Ryan squealed about what I did to him behind the garage this afternoon. Does it really matter anyway; the truth is I think we're all destined to do things together that will make my giving him a blowjob pale in comparison. It's just so obvious how comfortable they are in front of me too, and as I watch disbelievingly as Katie takes off her top and slides her legs out of the bikini bottoms, it feels almost like I'm watching an erotic movie about to get to the juicy parts.

"Towel yourselves off," I hear Katie say as she hands both of them towels to dry themselves.

It's as though I'm a spectator now as my eyes watch in disbelief as they so calmly wipe the last drops of water off their magnificently toned young bodies. Never again will I be able to look at them the same after tonight, and even though I was with Ryan just a short time ago, the sight of both of them standing there exuding their manhood so proudly makes me realize exactly what is in store for me tonight. I can tell by the way their eyes are looking at me that they want to take me right now, and as I feel my fingers undoing my top, the thought of whether I want to take both of them together is what I'm thinking as my legs slide from out of my bikini bottoms.

Isn't it every woman's most secret desire to be taken by two lovers at the same time, and even though I've gotten myself off to scenes of an actress draining her partners one after the other of all their cream, it was always the lack of passion that seemed to rob me of completely enjoying it too. There's just such a fundamental difference between making love and merely fucking to get off that every woman instinctively knows, and just because both Ryan and Eric are still so very young, I think there's definitely the possibility that this could actually turnout to be my most spectacular sexual experience I'll ever have.

"One or two," Katie says to me as if reading my mind as I feel as though everything is happening in slow-motion now.

Of course she knows full well what I'm going to say, and even though a part of me should be angry at her for teaching Ryan things that make him years ahead of his peers, the truth is I want to be with both of them at the same time. I doubt I'm ready to handle being penetrated by both of them at once, but the thought of my pussy and rectum being pumped simultaneously by these two young Olympians will have to wait for another time. But I suspect they've had plenty of practice honing their skills with Katie that will ease my fear of having both of them deep inside me at the same time.

"She's definitely a two girl if I ever saw one," Eric says as he comes over and just stands next to me proudly exposing his rock hard organ to me.

Is this really happening to me? Could it be merely a sultry dream that I'll wake from and have to get myself off as my tears try and console me? The feeling of my nipples being rolled by my own fingers assures me that I'm not at home in my bed dreaming all of this, and the sight of Katie and Ryan opening the futon only reinforces to my consciousness that something wonderful is about to begin. For weeks now I've wondered why Katie would bring such a piece of furniture like that near the pool, and as I watch the white sheets being laid down with the expectations that something extraordinary is about to happen, the sensation of my hand being gently held as I'm being lifted up almost makes me feel like this all just a wonderful dream after all.

"It's OK Claudia, we'll be gentle," Eric says to me in a way how a lover is supposed to speak to his most precious sweetheart.

Can this really be happening to me? Please God don't punish me anymore by taking this moment away from me. I know what everyone else would say about what I'm about to do, but it's not what you think it is. The fact that I can already tell by the way Eric's hand is so gently holding mine that he's been taught how to love a woman in a way that's both erotic and yet tender as well. Of all the scenes I've seen on Ryan's computer there were only a handful that could be considered truly sensuous, and all the rest were merely of young girls being violated by their partners with so little thought to what it was they were supposed to be actually portraying.

I remember how worried I was in the beginning when I started watching some of his forbidden art, and as my concerns about some of the girls being much younger than eighteen started to bother me, I suddenly realized that the fact they're slits were all clean shaven literally took years off how old that they really were. Personally, I think it's all about what middle aged men really want in their own life that they'll never have is why jailbait pussy is so alluring. It's no secret either, and I'm sure many a wife of a highly paid executive screens her young maids so her husband will constantly be satisfied with all that young pussy too, while the poor middle class guys have to resort to jerking off to scenes of skinny girl next door types sucking their dick.

But Katie and I certainly can attest to the fact that having our pussy's hairless makes us look a lot younger than what the date on our driver's license says. And when I saw Ryan this afternoon for the first time with no pubic hair either, all I could think of was how innocent it made him appear. Of course once I started sucking his cock that illusion started to evaporate as I heard his low moans of pleasure at what my mouth and tongue were doing to him, and as that hot sticky cream started to shoot down my throat, the notion of him being anything other than the one who would bring to exquisite orgasms immediately vanished.

"It's Ryan," is all I can say as Eric helps me on to the futon where my baby is waiting for me with his organ patiently watching as I slowly begin to inch my way up his body with my princess in near hysterics about what is about to happe to me.

"It's goanna be fine," I hear the voice telling me as I'm not sure now whether it's just in my head or actually a real voice I just heard.

"I'm afraid," is all I can utter as I feel Ryan's manhood sliding against my princess as I finally get to the position where our bodies will finally become one.

"Look at me Claudia," I hears the words coming out my baby's mouth as his hand gently strokes the side of my face.

In a way I really like the fact that both boys are calling me by my first name, and this afternoon when Ryan called me baby I was both turned on, and yet worried that he would treat me like the girls in the videos on his computer. No woman wants to be degraded when they're this vulnerable, and even though there's a fine line between making love and fucking, as long as I know he still respects me, I'll show him a side of me that will drain his balls as often as he wants me too. But I have to feel loved; otherwise, I simply won't be able to summon up the desire to ever try this again.

"Do you love me," I whisper in his ear as my hand guides his throbbing member towards the juicy lips of my princess.

It's just been too long since I've felt my pussy getting ready to welcome the muscle of love, and as I feel his head gently probing my princess for access to my well lubed tunnel, the feeling of his hands gently opening my ass like his father use to is the sign I need to let him start to slowly slide inside me. I wonder how many other young boys wish their mother's would do what I'm doing now, and as I feel him filling me in a way that I haven't felt in what seems like eons, that old familiar feeling of my pussy gorging itself inch by inch down the length of his cock has me reeling because of who it is that is inside burrowing ever deeper inside me.

"Of course I love you, and I always will," I hear the words instantly bringing tears to my eyes as my hips instinctively react both to the words he just said as well my princess's demand that she finally be freed from of the agony that she's endured for so long now.

How can it be that this just feels so right when so many would argue against it? Oh God does this feel good, and as I'm slowly starting to let my hips dictate what's going to happen next, the sudden fear that I'm not tight enough for him threatens to derail this sensuous journey that we've both just begun together. Men just can't comprehend how this issue of how tight we squeeze them with the muscles of our vagina's affects us, and as if needing constant reassurance like a needy child, the sounds of pleasures from our lover's as we tighten our grip on them has to be constantly expressed to us or we may lose our confidence. I know there's nothing as tight as a young girl's pussy, but when you hit forty, all kinds of other vulnerabilities start to emerge as you struggle with the inevitability of the aging process.

"Am I tight enough for you," I sheepishly whisper to him as my heart starts to pound in my chest uncontrollably as my ears strain to hear those words that will unleash a side of me that he has no comprehension yet of what I'm capable of doing to him when I'm this turned on.

There's a part of me that is terrified about what will happen if he does tell me what I'm yearning to hear from his lips, and as much as I know that seems like such a contradiction, the reality is that he'll see me in a way that will make his naughty movies seem tame in comparison. It's just been to long since I've had a dick sliding in and out of me, and the fact there are two at my disposal now will only make my insatiable thirst twice as strong. I know full well that he's not only opened Pandora's Box, but he's fucking it too.

Please say how tight I am and I'll do things to you that even Katie hasn't done yet, and as I wait and see if I'm going to become the lover that he's dreamt about since puberty, the sensation of a finger rubbing my ass-hole is clearly making me want to become the whore I was when I was with his father. No inhibitions of any kind was how I use to make love to Jimmy, and now as my ass is being toyed with as my pussy is swallowing him stroke after stroke, the need to hear him utter those magical words for myself is the only thing that matters to me now.

"You have the body of and angel, but it's this wickedly tight pussy of yours that's killing me now," he says as he brings his mouth up to mine.

Am I really French kissing my own son, and as our tongues dance together like serpents in an orgasmic frenzy, the realization that it's not his finger that is probing my anus sends a shudder of delight through me that threatens to push me ever further past boundaries that even I ever imagined I'd be approaching one day. I think every woman at one point or another has wondered what it would be like to be with two lovers, but I doubt many ever considered taking their son as well as his best friend too. Of course Katie the slut has been doing it for a while now, and I have to hand it to her how well she's trained them too.

"Personally, I've always wanted to get in this tight little ass of yours," I hear the very familiar voice of the one whose finger just keeps escalating desires within me that I now know cannot be contained for much longer.

For years now I've known of all his sneaking to get a peek of my ass whenever he could, and as much as I would never have done with Ryan what I did with him, I always made sure when he was around that I'd bend over in my skintight sweatpants giving him the view he probably jerked off to later that night. The fact he wasn't my son freed me of the moral predicament of teasing him while he was still so young, and as long as Ryan wasn't home while I indulged myself with such a lascivious treat, I doubted Eric would squeal on me for fear of losing access to his very own naughty model.

Boys will be boys is the cliché that every girl has heard by the time they're fifteen, but at that age they don't have a clue as to what it really means. But every mother of a teenage boy knows full well the true meaning behind what it really stands for, and cum soaked towels and tissues are the giveaway to what is going on behind their bedroom doors night after night. Of course times have changed with computers at their disposal now, but I remember sneaking my brother's dirty magazines out from under his mattress and counting how many pages were stuck together. It's just Mother Nature telling them to do what they are supposed to do at that age, and if you're a horny mother who hasn't been getting any lately, living under the same roof with such a temptation can be very trying.

"You'll get your turn," is all I can say as Ryan starts pumping me in a way that tells me he's getting close to ejaculating.

It's just so obvious to me how unique their chemistry is as they both so easily deal with a situation like this that most adult men just could never handle, and as I feel my princess being impaled for the first time in so many years, it's the finger that is slipping in and out of my rectum now that is filling my head with images of having both of them inside me at the same time. I've seen so many scenes where some lucky girl had both her holes being filled with cum to make me curios as to what it would feel like to actually have it happen to me, and since their cock's aren't grotesquely large like in some of the videos, I have a feeling I'll be able to do it quite easily without hurting myself in the process.

"You wouldn't believe how tight this bitch is," Ryan moans both shocking and exciting me because he called me a bitch.

I just knew that it was inevitable that we'd both be forced to abandon the politeness of language that a mother and her son usually adhere too, but let's face it, the feeling of his dick pumping me a hundred miles an hour as his best friend's finger is reaming my ass-hole has totally obliterated that bridge that once separated us from acting out desires that every other couple do when they're screwing each other's brains out. My only fear now is what will happen to us after tonight, and as hard I try and focus on that fear, the sensation of that thin membrane separating both my naughty holes being subjected to pressures it's never felt before is threatening to make me come unglued. If having both of them inside me is always going to feel like this, then monogamy clearly isn't going to work for me anymore.

"You wanna know a secret," I moan uncontrollably as they both work on me as though they've done this a hundred times before, "every time you jerked off in that towel for the last few months, I've snuck in your room and licked every drop of your cum out of it."

Oh God it's too just late to hold back now, and as I know there's no way Ryan keep fucking me like this much longer without filling me with his cream, the thought that I've already exposed myself to possible embarrassment because of what I just admitted to him just doesn't matter anymore. How can it, after all, in one day now I've sucked his dick and he's on the verge of filling my pussy with his semen. I seriously doubt many mothers can say that, of course that whore sitting over there fingering herself watching me getting fucked is probably the one exception.

"Wanna know a secret you skinny slut, some days we both filled that towel for you," Eric whispers in my ear as the thought of both of them with their thick white nectar shooting into the towel just ads to the misery I'm feeling now as my body just seems to be sustaining shock after shock of ever more stimulation.