Are We Prostituting Ourselves?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers

"Stefan couldn't help himself from ejaculating in my hair the first time, but he's gaining the ability to stave off that need for release with every new session," I say as I force myself down the length of his cock and try and collect my thoughts as I keep my princess immobile with the enormous spike buried deep inside me.

I can already see in Maria's eyes that she knows what I'm up to, and as I feel my nipples being pinched in an attempt to get me back in motion, I can only hope Ryan has figured it out too. If only a movie could be made about what we're doing now, but of course all the juicy stuff could never be showed to the audience. Well, at least not the audiences that normally fill a conventional movie theater, but here it happens all the time. I have to wonder now if Sandra will tell Helen about how I hijacked her story, and of course wouldn't it be wonderful if she showed up here one day to drink the spices of love out of me too.

"That's why I told him to make the appointment with you," Ryan replies as I feel a burst of excitement surging throughout my body as I hear that he knows exactly where I want this story to go now.

I have to wonder if such a scenario has ever happened before, and as I allow Stefan to resume stroking me with his giant carrot, the satisfaction that I'm getting is being measured more by the looks on Sandra and Maria's faces as opposed to the actual length of the organ that is inside me. There's just no rules here that cannot be broken, and most of all it's the one's with family at the core of dark desires that generate the most interest too. It's just so fascinating for me to know that probably there are so many other mother's and son's out there that yearn to do what we're doing but just can't get past that initial twinge of guilt.

"I can't believe how much your mother has helped me," Stefan moans in his heavily accented voice alerting me to the fact he's on board now as well.

I can see it in both Maria and Sandra's eyes at how captivated they are by watching my princess absorb one full stroke after another with so little ease, and it's not just the alluring image that has them held hostage either, for them it's more about the total package being on display for them. Clearly the fragrances of love that is emanating from between my legs has them under their spell, and unfortunately for most men they'll just never know the joy that comes with not only the smells of love but the taste as well. For some reason I just expected I'd see at least one or two men sitting out there by now, but the Hathaway's clearly frown on that idea. That's too bad because I can envision a full blown orgy taking place as both genders are pushed beyond their limits.

"Well, I don't mind her helping you out as long as you don't stretch her so out of shape that her other clients won't come back anymore," Ryan says in such a way that it's obvious he's just as enthralled with the sight of my princess being methodically worked over by such a brute.

Now I'm free to do exactly what I want without fear of hurting his feelings, and as I totally embrace the spectacle that I'm putting on for him now, the thought of how I'm going to weave getting him to surrender his nectar to me in a plausible manner has my head racing to find the solution as my insides deal with the carnage of having such a big organ inside me. But time is not on my side, and if I don't think of something soon I'll be filled with Stefan's semen any minute now. But I'm sure Ryan is well aware of that too, and as I feel myself ever more giving ground to my ability to maintain a semblance of objectiveness, the sight of Maria rubbing the bulge in my baby's sweatpants is just adding to my desperation.

"You don't have to worry about that happening," is all I can manage to say as my eyes stay locked on the skinny blonde's hand teasing my baby's organ.

All I can say is thank God for all the mirrors that are in this room, and as I watch Sandra disrobing fully for the very first time, the thought of those few times in the movies that I saw her naked flood my head as I watch her and the skinny slut pulling Ryan's t-shirt and sweatpants off of him. Who's hijacking the story now is all I can think as both whores get on their knees and begin tonguing my baby's carrot, and as hard as it is for me to admit this while I'm being impaled ruthlessly stroke after stroke, there's a part of me that is actually jealous. I don't know if it's because of whom they are but clearly its making me uncomfortable, and as hard as it is to believe, there's nothing more dangerous than a woman who feels her lover is being stolen away from her.

"Why don't you go home and suck your own son's cock," I say knowing Sandra will know I'm talking to her now.

Ryan can tell I'm getting agitated too, and as each slut takes turns sliding their mouths up and down his cock, the only thought I have now is getting Stefan to fill me with his cream before Ryan explodes in one of their mouths. Why am I so panicked about what they are doing? It's not like I haven't seen him being blown by Katie a hundred times already, but this is different, and clearly it's touched a nerve inside me that just won't go away.

"If you help me seduce him I won't have to suck your son's dick anymore," Sandra replies letting me know for the first time just how tempted she is about the thought of taking her son as her lover.

"I can't hold it anymore," Stefan moans as my eyes stay locked on the two whores that are driving my baby to the brink of shooting his load as well.

The sound of my own son's moans as he starts ejaculating is usually something akin to a religious experience for me, but not this time, and as I watch Sandra's head bobbing up and down his dick as he releases his cream down her throat, the thought of actually enticing her son into this little group of pleasure of ours is starting to take hold. Of course I doubt she would be bold enough to do it in front of the Hathaway's, but coming over to my house or Katie's would certainly be a more plausible environment for her to take advantage of him.

"Are you serious," I say wondering if Sandra will indeed know what it is that is going through my head now as my insides are bathed in thick white semen.

"If you help me make it as if he wanted it, I'll pay you what you make here in a year," she says making my head try and calculate the possible windfall from such an erotic excursion.

*

Ryan and I have been ever so slowly bringing Tommy closer and closer to accepting the fact that's it OK for his dick to be hard when he looks at his mother. And all those subtle hints that we know full well are designed to zero in on the debate that is raging inside him as to what he's feeling makes me feel almost like a sex therapist as I manipulate him towards the end result that I'm sure he's actually craving too. But first he has to know that he's not the only nineteen year-old boy that jerks off dreaming about his own mother with her legs spread wide open, and of course Ryan has played his role perfectly of being just as infatuated with me as Tommy is with his mother.

At first I thought Sandra was just joking when she said I had two weeks to work my magic on her son, but when she described the tropical island that she rented for a month as their get away from the scrutiny and pressures of celebrity life, I just knew how desperate she was to attaining that blissful union Ryan and I have each time we make love together. For her, she sees it for what it is, and although most would view it as an abomination of maternal instincts gone astray, the secret truth is that most women at one point or another have actually struggled with this issue as their panties moistened thinking about their teenage sons' sliding inside them. It's just one of those things that can't be talked about, and yet, it's just so undeniably true too.

But last night Tommy watched in shock as my head bobbed up and down Ryan's cock without any hint of shame, and although he pretended to be sleeping as I stole the sweet nectar from my baby's balls, I knew full well his eyes were feasting on my every move. I have to admit how excited it made me feel as I stroked and licked the last of Ryan's seed knowing that his eyes had never seen such a spectacle, but the truth is I loved every salacious minute of it too. How many boys out there wish that their own mother would come in and give them that very special kiss goodnight like I did to my baby last night, no doubt many I'm sure.

"You two are up early," I say as I spy both boys coming into the kitchen.

It truly is amazing how the Hathaway's have orchestrated this little two week excursion the four of us are enjoying now, and the little white lie that I'm an old high school friend of Sandra's just makes it all the more believable too. Of course the fact we're all on this secluded estate taking advantage of a guest cottage that no doubt has many secrets to reveal just makes my princess ache just imaging what these walls could reveal if they could only speak for themselves.

"I can't believe how good I slept," Ryan replies setting the stage for the next level of our planned seduction to escalate to a level every boy with a secret hard-on for his mother would sell his soul for.

It's obvious by the way Tommy is looking at me that he still can't believe what he saw last night, and as I bring the spoon with the thick white yogurt to my lips, my tongue seemingly acting on its own flicks itself out and as though it were licking semen off the head of a cock. I can tell how mesmerized he is by my blatant act of disrespect for all he's probably been taught of how a mother should act, but whether or not I'm being paid to do what I'm doing now, the truth is I'd do it for nothing when I'm as excited as I am now. How can any woman possibly deny herself the pleasures of teasing a young boy the way I'm doing now, and although most would deny it, the truth is they've all done in one way or another already.

"I wish I slept that good," Tommy says as his eyes stay fixated on the show my tongue is putting on for him.

"You didn't sleep good honey," Sandra says as she sits down at the table next to me while I perform fellatio on the spoon without a hint that what I'm doing is wrong in any way.

"Not as good as Ryan did," Tommy replies as his eyes enjoy the view of two women sitting in robes that are barely buttoned.

I could tell how excited Sandra was when I told her that the little black robe I handed her was going to be the only thing she would wear when the four of us were in the cottage or on the grounds. The fact she didn't have to worry about staff leaking salacious details or pictures of how she walks around the house virtually naked in front of her teenage son just has to be so liberating, and of course, this is only the beginning. She clearly wants her pussy to be sucked and impaled by Tommy in such a way that neither of them will have to deal with issues of guilt of any kind, and the look on her son's face tells me he's already at that point too.

"Sometimes when I know Ryan's having trouble sleeping I give him that special kiss that only a mother truly knows how to give to her son," I say as my eyes lock with Tommy's.

"Would you'd like me to give you that special kiss too," Sandra asks him with her voice quaking with excitement.

"Every night," is all he replies as the bulge in his shorts reveal just what he thinks about having his mother lock her lips around his swollen organ.

*

My God, they're fucking just like animals, this must have been exactly the same way Ryan and I did it that first time too, and as he and I just sit here captivated by the sight of a couple locked together in the throes of passion, the fact their mother and son just adds to excitement. I'm sure there are thousands of mother's out there who if somehow they could arrange a night of passion like this with their own son they'd do it in a heartbeat. But once wouldn't be enough for him, and truthfully her either for that matter, so for that reason alone they'll never feel the thrill of having him slide inside that velvet sleeve that he slid out of so many years ago. I know it's supposed to be so wrong too, but shouldn't every vagina come full circle and feel that salmon coming back home again?

"Can we do this at home," Tommy moans as he turns her over and starts pumping her furiously from behind.

So this why all those women come to watch me and Ryan fucking with abandonment, and as I can't help but notice the thrill that its causing me to actually know that it's a mother and son copulating in front of me, now I can fully appreciate why it's just so irresistible. It just raises to another level far beyond what a video or even a live performance could possibly ever do, and just knowing they're mother and child adds an element so dangerous that only the most privileged dare to embrace it.

"We have to be so careful," she squeals as even her rectum isn't spared being violated now.

"You can always join us on stage," I say as my fingers find my swollen knob and begin to bring me the relief I need now.

"Would you like to fuck me in a room filled with horny women," she moans as her bowels are being filled with his semen.

"I'll fuck you wherever you want me too," he whispers as his organ empties itself deep inside her.

I can only imagine what the crowd would be like to actually see such a thing happening in front of them, but there's just no way she could ever risk not only her future but Tommy's as well. Then again, she could always stop by Katie's and we all could fuck each other's sons in front of one another and feel that tinge of jealousy too. There's a part of me now that wonders if indeed I've elevated myself to the level of a sexual therapist from what just happened, but more than likely I just opened the door just a bit and both these two eagerly went inside.

"I want more baby," Sandra moans as I realize she's become a slave to the forbidden pleasures just like Katie, Lauren and I have all fallen prey too.

"You want Ryan now, don't you," I whisper as she turns over and spreads her legs wide open hoping he'd get her massage.

"Please fuck me," she moans as Tommy watches as her flower is being filled with another boys cock.

"I hope you like sloppy seconds," is all I say as I wrap my fingers around Tommy's already hard organ.

"Can I fuck you too," he asks sheepishly as I realize both of them have already joined our circle without even realizing it.

"Whenever you want," I reply as I can already see the look of panic on Sandra's face knowing the door she has opened can't be closed now.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverover 4 years ago
Yea baby

I started this story a couple weeks ago. Events have prevented me from finishing the story. It's so good, I'm starting over to enjoy every nuance.

mthomas63mthomas63about 8 years ago
Great Sex!

You need an editor, but the story line really turns me on.

LaphroaigLaphroaigabout 9 years ago
finland and it's borders

Finland borders Sweden, not Switzerland. I'd hate to walk from Finland to Switzerland lol.

Otherwise, absolutely fanfuckingtastic.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Always enjoy your unique writing style. It is definitely different from the rest of the genre.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i quit as soon as it turned into a group fuck with the friends next door.so i didnt get passed the first page other then to skim thru it kept seeing more and more people added.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Boobs n Boners The tale of a very horny sonn, and an equally horny mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories