Are We Prostituting Ourselves?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers

"Can you believe what they're doing to her," Katie asks as I can only marvel at how well Lauren seems to be able to match both of them so well as this is the third time tonight that they've taken her.

"I always wondered about her," is all I reply as I watch in near disbelief as both boys are now buried deep inside both her pussy and ass-hole as well.

Balls deep is the expression I believe that describes what I'm looking at now, and having both organs simultaneously buried so deeply at the same time is an experience that every girl over the age of eighteen should have happen to them at least once in their life. There's just no denying that for me it is thrill that few can match, and now that Katie and I makes sure we rub each other's clit as we're being impaled, the resulting orgasms are absolutely unworldly. Of course the double dose of cream being shot inside us is the prize that awaits either her mouth or mine, and even the anal juice doesn't go to waste either.

"Me too," Katie replies.

Lauren is kind of an enigma as far as I'm concerned; she's been the manager at Barnes and Noble in the Mall forever, and she has that typical mousey librarian look to her too. Tall and thin and always with the skirt down to her knees just seems to be her signature, but there's just something about her that always made me think that there is a raging furnace burning deep inside her waiting to erupt under the right circumstances. I guess that's what I'm looking now; and my intuition about her was just so right on too.

I always knew that something happened between her and Jimmy when they were kids, and now that my radar is so attuned to such issues it's fairly easily for me now to be able to detect if there was indeed any hanky panky that went on between them. The fact Jimmy's favorite fantasy when we use to make love behind the garage was of us sixty-nineing and having her discover us doing it. I remember we were out one time and he was pretty loaded and I asked him about it, just as he started to tell me a friend of ours came over and interrupted him and that was the last time he'd ever approach it.

It's just so hard to believe how well she masks herself into looking so old and matronly for only being forty-two, and of course that's only when she has clothes on. But I always suspected she was built just like me, and the fact Jimmy thought my lean body and tiny tits so appealing makes me wonder if this skinny creature might have had something to do with it too. The thought that they were fooling around so long ago almost makes it a coincidence considering what Ryan and I are doing together, but now I wonder.

"I think they're both shocked at how well she's holding up," I say as she just keeps egging them on to fuck her harder.

I don't know what made me go into her store the other day, but there was just something eating at me about her, and the fact I overheard Eric saying that under that nerdy Sandra Bullock like exterior was a body that made his dick hard, I just knew it wouldn't be long before they'd be going after her as well. The fact she once fell into the trap of incestuous desires with her own brother told me she might be open minded about taking on his son as well. I think once you have a taste of the forbidden fruit it's just nearly impossible to resist going back for more.

I still remember how clueless I was about what or how I was going to approach such a delicate subject, and of course I could tell she knew I was there for something other than the usual reasons I normally stop in. A woman's intuition just seems to know things that words alone could never say, and as I stood there fumbling around in my head with what to do next, my eyes spied a box opened with the image of a scantily clad model on the cover sitting next to her desk. To say I was both shocked and relieved would be an understatement too, and as my mind raced as to what to do next, hearing her tell me to take one and give it to Ryan as a belated birthday present just totally shocked me.

I was just so surprised that I would find something like that in her office, and as I opened the glossy magazine like cover, the sudden sight of a beautiful red head with a dick in her mouth sixty-nining nearly made my legs buckle. It was just page after page of what I'm looking at now, and because there was no immediate protest by me of how inappropriate it would be for an aunt to give such a gift to her nephew, that awkwardness I felt initially about why I was there slowly started to drain away.

Of course she could have just said she was kidding about it too, but as I leafed through page after page of this beautiful young couple making love, the fact I actually leafed through it in entirety with my hands trembling wasn't lost on her either. I know my heart was pounding and my nipples were straining the material of my shirt as the sight of this young girl's pussy filled with thick white cum oozing out of it just captivated me so thoroughly. You either love erotica or you don't, and as I stood there mesmerized by such an alluring image, the sound of her voice asking me if I ever saw anything so beautiful just made me know she's just like I am.

After that, I'm not even sure now how we started talking about Ryan and Eric, but once we did, it wasn't long before she ferreted out of me everything that's been going on between the four of us. It's as though I couldn't stop myself from telling her even the minutest details, and the fact she's here now being molested by both of them tells me this is what she wanted all along. I wonder if she suspected what we were up to, but does it really matter at this point anymore.

"They're unbelievable," I hear the voice chase me out of my daydream.

No one would dare believe that standing in front of me with semen dripping down her thighs is the mousy manager of Barnes and Noble that just bested two horny nineteen year-olds in a way they totally didn't expect. Neither did I for that matter, and it's obvious from how she handled both of them so easily that this wasn't her first encounter with two dicks' at the same time, and needless to say the last. There's definitely more to this chick than meets the eye, and I have a feeling she's goanna be showing us all some pretty amazing tricks that she's learned along the way.

"So are you," is all I can think to reply.

*

"What do you think they want," Katie asks the question out loud that Lauren and I are both asking ourselves.

When you receive an invitation for lunch from Rachael and Mariam Hathaway you just know something must be going on, and considering that they're on Forbes's top 100 richest women in the country, the chance that three ordinary middle class women like us would garner their attention just seems so odd. But a part of me has a very uneasy feeling about this, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one of us that feels that way too.

I should have known that dam futon might be the end of us, but Katie said there was no way anyone could see what we were doing. The Hathaway house is almost 3 miles away I remember her telling me as I stared at it off in the distance, and even though I used a pair of binoculars to see if I could see anything that would make me believe we were being compromised, the truth is it just didn't seem possible they would be able to tell what we were doing, or so I hoped.

"How old do you think that girl is," Lauren asks about the gorgeous young creature that answered the door and escorted us to this beautiful outdoor gazebo.

"Nineteen or twenty tops," Katie replies as I'm sure she and Lauren were just as startled as I was at how scantily clad she was.

It was obvious that there wasn't anything under that tiny black robe that nearly revealed her young flower, and the immediate reaction of my own princess to such a pleasing sight didn't surprise me either. I'm not sure now if I could technically be classified as being bi-sexual now, but the fact I love sucking Katie and Lauren's pussy's almost as much as I do the two available young cocks' says more about me sometimes than I myself want to know. But once my eyes beheld the blonde hair and long skinny legs on that captivating creature, I just knew if given a chance my tongue would molest her without hesitation.

The sound of a door closing and the appearance of two women approaching us identically dressed in white pants and yellow sweaters seems almost like I'm seeing double now, but considering they're identical twins it's almost understandable too. But it's obvious these two women I'm guessing at about sixty or so still enjoy the comfort of each other's company. They're both tall and thin like the rest of us, and it's really only their faces that give away their true ages.

"Hi, I'm Rachael and this is my sister Mariam, we're so delighted you all accepted our invitation," she says as I can't help but feel a sense of anxiety building inside me.

"You're all so young and ravishing," Mariam quickly adds as I clearly detect the feeling that my body is being scrutinized by her very dissecting gaze.

For some reason I'm not panicking now either, which kind of surprises me too, but we really don't know why we're all here either. Clearly something is going on, but what, that's the question that's we all want to know, and the sooner we get to the nitty gritty of all of this I'll be a lot happier too.

"We're all sisters of the flesh you know, and since we also have a taste for the forbidden fruit, we thought it appropriate that we finally meet," Rachael says as my mind desperately tries to comprehend the true meaning of what she just said.

They know, my God they know, and no matter what we say there's just no way of denying it either. I should have known better than to have sex outdoors where even by some freak of nature we could be spotted, but fucking my own son just can't be forgiven the way taking some stranger would be. But now what, I wonder why they sent for us, and what's with this sisters of the flesh shit. If they're goanna screw with us just do it, but the confliction of how they're looking at us tells me they are not a threat. I just don't know what to believe now as I feel my insides tightening just like they did the night Jimmy died.

"You have nothing to fear from us I can assure you, in fact, we're here to offer some financial assistance if you allow us," Mariam says in a voice so calm and soothing that I'd swear I was listening to my mother talking to me.

"Why," Lauren asks the question that both Katie and I are wondering too.

"You'll see," Mariam says as she pushes two buttons on the console that is next to her.

Somehow I think that tall skinny blonde is going to play an important part in what is going to happen next, and just as if the words announced her arrival, the sound of the door closing echoed as she and an equally gorgeous young boy about Ryan's age come walking towards us. The fact he's only wearing what I can only describe as a loin cloth instantly resonates between my legs, and the enormous bulge that's trying desperately to gain its freedom nearly makes me gasp.

"This is Stefan and Elsa, and if you haven't guessed by now they're also twins," I hear one of the sister's say as my eyes stay transfixed on the young Olympian's body.

With no words spoken what so ever they serve a bowl of what looks like an exquisitely scrumptious desert in front of each one of us. Clearly more is to come as I can just feel it in my bones, and as if by some invisible command to the two young nymphs standing in front of us each drop what little clothing they're wearing and begin modeling for us as though we were some sort of fashion consultants. My God, he has a dick as big Billy Jacobs, and for as many times I've thanked myself for breaking up with him before he tore my insides a part, there was always that little bit of me that missed having that monster sliding in and out of me.

"I don't believe it," Katie exclaims at the sight of such a large organ on a boy who seems no older than her son.

I have a feeling we're not the first guests who eyes have been held hostage by these two seductively young creatures, and as if reading my mind the Lolita like maiden's hand wraps around her brother's manhood and does what each of the three of us are no doubt wishing we were doing right now. As much as I've convinced myself how much better off I am with having an average sized organ at my disposal, the sight of this menacingly huge beast is tempting me to rip my clothes off and ride him until I can't take it anymore.

It's certainly so obvious that they have a chemistry that mirrors what I have with Ryan, and no doubt the fact they are clearly enjoying the show they're putting on for us tells me they've been doing this for quite a while too. How any woman could possibly deny that what I'm looking at now would instantly make her panties wet would only be lying to herself, and I seriously doubt that there would be many who could resist the urge to slide their fingers between their legs and get themselves off like I want to do now.

"You see, our palette has become accustomed to certain flavors that shall I say are very difficult to come by," Rachael says as I watch as Stefan is definitely enjoying the attention of having his dick tugged on by his sister as the three of us just watch while we're all helplessly squirming in our seats.

"And when the opportunity arises to gain access to a new source for our cravings, we'd be fools not to pursue it rigorously," Mariam quickly adds as she flicks her finger and the maiden's hand releases its grip on its prey.

I'm just in awe as the two young nymphs operate in such a workmanlike manner considering what it is there about to do in front of us, and as the exquisitely built young boy opens a blanket and then lies down with his stinger sticking straight up, his sister grabs a small bowl off the table and slowly begins to straddle him with his dick clearly aimed at her delicate flower. This just brings back so many memories for me too, Billy just loved fucking me in front of a mirror, and the sight that I'm about to witness happened to me more times than I can count.

"He's so big," Lauren says almost in a whisper.

"Almost ten inches I believe, and don't worry about Elsa either, her tight little sleeve milks him daily of all his nectar," she says as the almost childlike hand gently grasps the massive organ and guides it towards her waiting slit.

"Is this really happening," Katie whispers to me.

"I dated a guy with a dick as big as that," I reply softly.

"Did you fuck him," she asks me as I can hardly believe my eyes as the young vagina starts to slowly gobble down its prey inch by inch.

"What do you think," is all I can say as I watch her tiny ass bottoming out against her brother's swollen testicles.

My God, to think that my princess regularly handled such a beast and didn't get all stretched out of shape just seems almost inconceivable, and yet, both boys marvel at how tight I still am, although the fact I has C section probably helps too. But I imagine that has more to do with the resiliency of Mother Nature's most precious gift to mankind, and judging how petite this young girl is I'd guess she's still very tight as well.

"What exactly is it you're looking for from us," Lauren asks the question that the rest of us are wondering about as well.

"What could be sweeter tasting than a brother's seed mixing with his own sister's juices," Rachael says as the apparent true meaning of her words start to sink into my already confused brain.

"Of course a son's seed mixing with his mother's is even such a rarer commodity that we'd pay you handsomely for it," Mariam quickly adds.

My God, they want the after birth of our love making, and as much as 99.9% of the people out there would think them off their rockers; the undeniable truth is that Lauren, Katie and I apparently crave it as much as these two old whores do. There's just something about the taste and smell I find so irresistible, and just like cat nip affects a kitten, that delectable combination of semen mixed with vaginal secretions is one that I think once tasted, there's just going without it for too long a period of time.

"Take your time dear, I have a feeling our guests are immensely enjoying the show you and Stefan are putting on for them," I hear one of the sister's say as I just can't take my eyes off the sight of such a huge organ slowly sliding almost all the way out of the delicate hole that it's found itself trapped in.

"See how well she's lubing the beast," I hear who I assume is the other sister making the observation at how well long thick shaft is glistening from the vaginal fluids his sister is secreting.

That's exactly how Billy's cock looked when I was riding him like this girl is now with her brother, and even an hour of what just turned out to be non-stop fucking, my little princess never ran dry. But of course when he wanted to go an hour or two later, and I knew I just couldn't hold up under such a strain. Big dicks' cause big problems, but what I'm looking at now would certainly be a nice trip down memory lane for me.

"Assuming we're all interested, exactly how would you go about getting this magical elixir out of us," I ask as the bowl next to Elsa tells me she's just going to let it simply drip out of her after her brother ejaculates inside her.

To say that Katie and Lauren are mesmerized by the sight of actually being this close to a dick this big would not be an understatement either, oh we've all seen them in the videos too, but to actually be this close is every woman's secret wish just seems too good to be true. At least it was for me that first time I jerked off Billy, and as much as he begged me to let him stick it inside me, I had to make sure we were going to be more than just a one night stand.

"Well dear, we prefer it as fresh as possible, and although Elsa is going to be using a bowl this time out of politeness, usually we prefer a more personal touch to grab every morsel out of the vessel that it's been deposited in for ourselves," Rachael says in such a dignified manner that the real meaning of her words is taking a second or two to reach my consciousness.

There's no need for us to over react now, and the thought of actually fucking in front of these two ladies of a class that I'll never be a part of isn't scaring me in any way either. But I just don't know how Katie and Lauren feel, and if they're anywhere as turned on as I am now, they'd probably be thinking what's the difference if we suck each other's salty holes or let these two do it, and get paid for it too. I wonder if that makes us prostitutes in the eyes of the law, but I suspect with their connections nothing will ever happen to us if we're ever discovered.

"And by the way, after we're done feasting on you, we'll give each one of you a taste of ecstasy unlike anything you've ever experienced," Mariam quickly adds to what her sister just told us.

My God, My God, they not only want to suck us dry, they also want to give us orgasms too. Am I dreaming or is this really happening, and what about the boys, will they want to perform for two women who are old enough to be their grandmothers? And perform is being polite too, but I have a feeling once they see Elsa they'll want to fuck anything that has a hole in it.

"Is it just going to be the two of you or are there going to be more involved," Lauren asks a question that didn't even occur to me yet.

"I hope you realize that Barnes and Noble are proving to be rather difficult now with their failure to realize that we could easily ignore their pleas for help in restructuring their debt," Rachael says in such a way that shows a side of her I'd really rather not see.

"My dear, what my sister is getting at is that times are changing and you all have a chance to take part in a rather lucrative financial venture with virtually no risk to yourselves or your family," Mariam adds sounding more like a business woman talking to stockholders rather than three women who they want to suck the semen out of their vagina's after their son's fuck them.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers