Armadillo Crossing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Logan, I love my room," she said, "but I want to sleep in yours."

He laughed and picked her up, holding her like a baby. "That's what I've been waiting all my life to hear," he told her.

He carried her up the two steps to his bedroom and she gasped when she looked around. He had a huge fish tank in one wall and a huge, round bed in the center of the room. Everything was white and there were sheer, white curtains around the bed. He sat her down near the bed and she lost the towel when he did. She climbed in and watched him as he took off his towel. Her eyes were drawn downward like a magnet and her breath caught in her throat.

Sydney hadn't known quite what to expect. All her life she had heard about how white boys had tiny dicks and she had hoped not to be too disappointed, but everything she had heard was obviously a lie. His cock stuck out like an iron bar. It wasn't huge, but Sydney didn't like huge anyway. She had tried one of those and it was just weird and painful. This looked perfect. Big enough to fill her but not so big it was painful. She had never seen a white cock before, in person, and never seen a circumcised one either. She slid down to the edge of the bed and took him in her long, slender fingers. She examined every inch, trying to memorize every detail and texture. She took him in her mouth and sucked vigorously. In minutes she felt him begin to tense up and he exploded. She choked a little at first, surprised by the volume of his cum, but she gulped quickly, milking every drop and playing with his balls with her free hand.

When he was done, she looked up at him, dragging her little pink tongue up the length of his shaft while looking in his eyes. She saw nothing but adoration there and he pushed her gently back, moving up slowly to claim her lips. They kissed deeply and for a long time. Sydney was so horny that she couldn't keep still. Her body writhed out of her control and when he left her lips and kissed his way down to her breasts she moaned. His lips on her nipples drove her wild and the most incredible sensations filled her slender body. He loved her breasts for minutes while her need rose and when he left them and kissed his way down, she was in heaven. Sydney hadn't been with a lot of men; she had some experience, but nothing had prepared her for the way she was feeling now.

She felt his hot breath on her pussy and when his tongue tickled her clitoris she knew this was going to be big. She reached down and tangled her fingers in his hair, preparing to hold on for dear life as she approached her climax. Her thighs were trembling and she bridged up off the bed as her pent up tension peaked. It all went away in a flood of release and she shuddered as she writhed and cried out her passion. She came for what seemed minutes, and her little clit quickly became over-sensitized. Her movements became motions of escape and she pushed his head away. Her fingers in his hair pulled him up and over her. She could taste herself on his lips and it was so erotic.

She felt his maleness between her thighs, against her moistness, and she made little urgent thrusting motions; encouraging him to enter her. "I need you in me, Logan," she whispered.

She was very wet, and he slid easily into her, her tightness spreading before his advance. He slid in with one long slow thrust, and she felt his balls against her ass. He felt even bigger than he looked, and she was absolutely stuffed and loving it. He began to thrust slowly inside her, his motions tender and sweet. They continued that was for a long time and she had a small orgasm. She could tell that it was a way-stop on the journey to a really big one and she urged him to go faster.

"Oh, my God, Logan!" she moaned. "I'm going to blow up! I love it so much. I love you so much. Now, faster, baby."

He quickened his movements, and she began to build higher and higher. He pushed up on his hands and began to thrust into her, her little body shaking under their movements and her breasts bouncing. She came with a rush that threatened to steal her consciousness as she felt him go with her. A moan escaped his lips and she was screaming. It went on for an almost unbearably long time and they collapsed, spent and gasping, his great weight, on her and in her, making her feel loved, protected and warm. He deflated inside her and rolled to pull her on top. She lay half over him, idly running her fingers up and down his body.

"God, that was good, Sydney," he told her. "You're the sexiest little thing I've ever imagined."

She wiggled with happiness. "You're a very good lover, too, Logan," she told him. "No one has ever made me come like that."

She got up and went to the bathroom. She could feel a stream of his cum running down her leg and it tickled her and made her feel very good. She peed and cleaned herself before going to his refrigerator. She brought a bottle of water back to bed and they shared it. They relaxed for a while and she stroked him until he was hard again.

"I want to be on top," she told him.

She rode him cowgirl for a while and then spun herself around and let him play with her ass while she brought them both to orgasm, panting and gasping out her pleasure. She turned again and lay on top of him until he slipped out. He wouldn't take his hands off of her butt and she giggled, flexing it under his fingers.

"You like my ass, don't you, Logan?" she asked.

"I can't believe anyone can have that much muscle and be that sexy," he laughed.

"I'll let you fuck it sometime," she promised.

"Really? Have you ever done that, Sydney?"

"No, but with you I would," she told him.

"I still remember what you said," he told her. "Were you just coming, or did you mean that?"

"I love you, Logan," she whispered in his ear. "Probably not as much as I will, but more than I've ever loved anyone."

"I think I loved you from the time you showed up at my office," he told her. "When you came in, all I could think about was how much I'd like to get close to you. I was very unhappy when you had a boyfriend and when you told me you didn't anymore, I nearly had a heart attack. I thought maybe there'd be a chance that I could be your boyfriend."

"You are for as long as you want to be," she said.

He kissed her and she spooned up in his arms. They went to sleep with her head pillowed on his arm. When she awakened, she heard the shower running. She dozed until she noticed he was dressed and leaving. She sat up. "Logan, blow off work and come back and get in bed with me." She cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples toward him.

He groaned. "Sydney, as much as I'd love that, I can't. I've got a meeting at nine. Stay here. I promise I'll be back as soon as I can."

She blew him a kiss, and he left. She heard his car rumble to life and then it stopped. She heard him talking and a few minutes later he came back, tucking his phone into his pocket. He was taking off his shirt.

"Fuck it," he said. "I own the company. If I don't want to go, I won't and I really don't want to go."

She jumped up and ran to throw herself on him. "I want to be fucked in the kitchen," she told him. He took her, bent over the bar and screaming as he pounded her from behind, his groin slapping against her butt as they came together.

He cooked her breakfast and they cuddled naked on the sofa for a while. She heard her phone ringing and ran to answer it. It was April.

"Sydney, I'm really sorry about last night and last week," she said. "My only excuse is that I'm on retainer with the firm that Ronald works for. I didn't bother to check it out because I thought he was being straight. What can I do to make it up to you?"

"I might ask you for a favor sometime," Sydney told her.

"If it isn't illegal, I'll do it," April told her. "Would you like to go to dinner with me sometime?"

Sydney agreed, and they made a time. When she hung up, she told Logan the conversation.

"Well, I guess we're through with Ronald," he said.

Sydney was very relieved and they spent the day together. She went home that night and stayed in, working on her book through the evening. She called Logan and they talked for an hour on the phone. At ten-thirty the next morning she got a text from him.

"I'm about to be arrested," it said. "Don't be shocked. If you'll give Jules a call she'll take care of it. I'm going to the seventh precinct. I'm okay, don't worry. I'll call you when I get out."

Sydney was shocked. She called Julie and insisted on going with Logan's attorney down to the police station. She was an older lady, very nice and very curvy. She had huge breasts and Sydney liked her right away. Her name was Audra Smith, and Sydney followed her to the police station. Audra paid the bail and when Logan came out, his face was bleeding and he had several bruises that she could see. His clothes were torn and he had a black eye that was swelling. His hands were the worst. They were cut and swollen and he winced when he signed the forms.

He came and sat by her on a leather sofa in the hall while Audra talked to the police.

"What the hell happened?" Sydney asked him.

"I think Ronald happened," he said. "I was at a job site down here and someone came up behind me and hit me over the head. Luckily, I was wearing a hard-hat and it just sort of stunned me for a minute. There were four of them. They beat the shit out of me till I could get my wits about me again. I just covered up until my head stopped spinning. Then I started fighting back. I got hold of one of them and squeezed the juice out of him, kind of using him for a shield. He passed out and I got another one. I think I broke his arm. By that time five or six of my guys showed up and we kicked the hell out of those guys. Somebody called the cops and they arrested us all. The guys that jumped me kept telling me that's what I got for fucking someone else's woman. Since you're the only woman I've... fucked in the last six months, I figured it must be Ronald. Three of those guys won't be doing much talking for a while. Maybe the police will get something out of the other one when he wakes up."

Sydney began to cry. "I'm so sorry, Logan. I can't believe this. I'm so sorry."

He pulled her close. "It's not your fault, baby. Don't cry. Take me home, okay? My face hurts like hell."

She jumped up and helped him to his feet just as Audra came out of the door.

"I'll take care of this, Logan," she said. "They already think they know what happened and they're going to arrest Sydney's ex. Jesus Christ! What a mess. You better be worth this, young lady."

"She is," Logan told her. "You're going to love her, Audra. I know I do."

Audra's face softened. "I think you need to go to a doctor, Logan. Let him clean you up and document your injuries so we'll know how hard we can go after this bastard. Tell Sydney where to take you." She hugged him and left.

Sydney drove him to his doctor's office and then home. She made ice packs and put them on his bruises and his eye. Afterward, she made him soak his hands in icy salt water until he complained that he couldn't feel them any more.

It took five days for him to get back to near normal again, and she stayed with him the whole time. Audra kept them updated. Ronald had been arrested and charged. His employer had placed him on indefinite leave until the legal process was over.

*****

Three days before Logan and Sydney were married, he was sentenced to seven years in prison. She had just signed the deal for her fourth book. Logan's dad gave her away and his sisters and Julie were her bridesmaids.

Ten years later, her sixth book hit the best seller list and they had two beautiful little girls standing with their father as she signed the deal on her seventh book. Julie took the girls home with her and on the way to the restaurant, Sydney saw an armadillo crossing the road. She screeched to a halt and Logan slammed forward into his seat belt.

"What the hell, Sydney?" he complained as he rubbed his chest.

"I didn't want to hit that armadillo," she told him with a big smile. "They're my favorite animal."