All Comments on 'Army Wife'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Pregged but not knowing for sure....

Most Army wives are easily knocked up because of the Army allowing free medical and paying family housing allowances, in addition to offering free housing. Perhaps this Army wife is no exception?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Marine wife

My girlfriend used to fuck all of my friends at my asking. She fucked for a year before I married her. I continued sharing her with my friends. I had asked her many times if she had ever fucked a black man. She always quickly said "no". After being married a year I asked her again if she had ever fucked a black man. This time she hesitated. She finally said "yes". She told me that she was scared I would get rid of her for fucking black men. As she told me about the first time she fucked a black man and how much she liked it my cock grew very hard. I got very turned on know my white wife fucked black men. That weekend we went to a bar and picked up a black sailor. We took him home and she fucked him while I watched. After he fucked her, I got on top and fucked her. We took turns fucking her for several hours. I then drove the black sailor back to the bar while she waited naked at home. When I returned I had a very hard on. I quickly got on top of her and fucked her. After the first black fuck we were hooked on black cock. From then on my wife only fucked black men. She loves to have a black cock in her pussy. I enjoy watching her get fucked and then eat her pussy clean and then I fuck her. I have learned to suck black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
There

Are some really fucked up people on this site, fucking yikes!

firstmate210firstmate210almost 15 years ago
HOt

I am intrigued and mesmirized because I am a Scott, and think just like him......

luckyhusband5luckyhusband5over 12 years ago
exactly

'Therefore, I write my stories for other husbands and wives who understand this!'

Big time dito.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God story

Well written

It perfectly describe a selfish and vile woman

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous