Army Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked Dave until he was close to cumming. He sat up and rolled me over onto my back. He went down on me again, this time with the intention to make me cum. I was surprised at the similar technique he had to my husband's. He had his two middle fingers inside my pussy and his tongue on my clit. He sucked, flicked and licked me for a while. I could feel the beginning of the climb to climax, it was slow but steady. It was building for what seemed like forever. All of a sudden, I felt myself going faster and faster towards orgasm. I kept thinking I would cum any second, but the "about to cum" sensation continued much longer than I expected. Finally, I peaked out and came hard, pussy bursting with juices and strong spasm after spasm. It made my head spin! I lay there, with Dave's head still between my legs, trying to catch my breath. My body was one giant tingle.

I didn't know how much time passed when he was lying next to me and thanked me for trusting him and allowing him to control the action. He thanked me, I thought., "Wow!" Dave got up and went to the kitchen and brought back some bottled water. All that heavy breathing made my mouth dry. I drank the water as if to try to replace the moisture I just secreted through my pussy, laughing to myself. A few minutes passed and he kneeled between my legs and just looked at me lying there, staring at my oozing pussy. He lifted my legs over his thighs and entered me again. I braced my hands over my head on the headboard and pushed my hips to his. I began rolling my hips, clenched my vaginal muscles, and just all out fucked him. He started to moan and closed his eyes, he was talking the entire time saying things like..."God you feel good, your pussy feels so hot, is this how you'd fuck me in my dorm?"

Then he grabbed my hips with both hands and lifted me slightly and started to fuck me with harder thrusts, faster. I watched him lean his head back, knowing he was about to cum. He asked me if he could cum inside me and I said, "Yes please," and he did! He came hard and long and had to lie down on top of my heaving chest while he came and throbbed inside me. He eventually rolled off to lay next to me, barely able to whisper how much he loved it; how hot it was. In no time he was hard and climbed on top of me again. I reached down and guided him into me. We did not last long, and we both exploded with in a couple minutes. He then pulled out, and to my surprise, he began licking my pussy and our combined juices. He then climbed on top again. He was already hard. (Young men have so much testosterone).

He kissed me and we swapped cum back and forth as he entered me again and fucked me for about a half hour. I lay on the bed and opened my legs wide for him so he could see my freshly filled pussy. I rubbed my puffy lips with my fingers and held them open for him. He held my legs and began kissing my toes and worked his was down my legs to my dripping pussy. He drove me crazy with his tongue. I came hard and squirted all over his face. He climbed on top of me and we kissed. I could taste my own juices and we sucked on each others tongues. I raised my legs up to his shoulders and held my pussy open as he entered me. He started fucking me slow at first. I was moving my hips and milking his cock with my pussy. I could tell he was not going to last for long. He stiffened and I could feel his hot cum spurting inside of me and I came again.

After we came he lay on top of me for a while. I could feel his cock softening and he let it plop out. My pussy was dripping with cum. He reached down and rubbed it around my puffy lips. He then went down on me again and ate me to another orgasm. He came up and kissed me and we swapped cum back and forth. We lay in each others arms for a while and fell asleep. I awoke to him rubbing my pussy again and we fucked for a second time. This time he lasted quite a bit longer before he unloaded in me again. By this time, it was early morning and Scott was impatient to join us. He had stood in the doorway and watched Dave as he fucked me. I lay on the bed with my legs spread holding my pussy lips open for Scott to see. They both stood in front of me and I stroked their erect cocks and started to lick them one at a time.

They both moaned as I rubbed their heads together. I continued to stroke and suck my hubby as Dave kissed his way down between my legs to lick my wet slit. I was in heaven. I reached down and pushed his head into my pussy as I had my next orgasm. As my climax subsided, Dave crawled on top of me. I opened my legs wide for him and he put my legs up by his shoulders. His huge cock was rubbing against my pussy lips as I moved my hips to get it into my opening. He teased me with his cock and asked me what I wanted.

I begged, "Please fuck me!" He kept teasing me and asked again what I wanted. I said, "I want your cock".

He asked, "What else do you want?"

I answered, "I want your hot cum in my pussy. Please put it in me. My husband wants to watch you fuck me this time!"

I was arching my back. I could feel his tip at my opening and I wanted it so bad. I moaned as I felt the tip of his huge cock part my pussy lips. Dave went slowly so that Scott could see his shaft slowly disappear inside me. I was going crazy! I had an orgasm before he was even all of the way inside. When he was finally in me, I could feel his huge balls resting on my ass. He lay on top for a few seconds allowing my husband to observe all of his length buried in his wife's vagina. I started to move my hips and he started to fuck me slowly at first.

I was screaming, "Oh yeah, that's it, fuck my pussy! Come on baby, fill me up! Give me your hot cum."

Dave's stamina was incredible! After what seemed like fifteen minutes he was covered with sweat. I rubbed his chest with my hands ands then rubbed his sweat over my breasts and he continued to pound me. Scott turned my head towards him and kissed me passionately while I was getting fucked by this beautiful blonde Adonis.

Scott said, "That's it baby. Enjoy it! Feel his cock!"

I could feel a massive orgasm building and Dave's cock grew even bigger and his strokes started slowing. We both came at the same time. I could feel him shooting spurt after spurt of cum deep inside of my pussy. After we came, I pulled Dave back on top of me and held him, and we kissed passionately as he soaked his cock in my cum-filled pussy. We spent the rest of the weekend naked. The boys took turns with me and I was ready whenever they wanted. I even took charge a bit and had fucking me in different positions and locations in the house. Dave called me the next day after we dropped him back in Austin, and he wanted to get together again. I told him any time! He wants us to meet a few of his college friends. I told him we'd have to think about that, although after I hung up, the thought of it started making me wet and Scott had always expressed his desire to see me gangbanged! Me too!

I love how sexy this lifestyle makes me feel!

Donna

12