Arrested Development

Story Info
What are brothers for?
8.5k words
4.31
35.1k
34
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,063 Followers

"Hannah, how was San Diego?" Emma ran up to hug her friend, "It was so boring this summer without...hang on, your boobs...they've gotten so huge!" the skinny blonde cried. "And, are you like a couple inches taller?

"Sssshhh," the redhead blushed, "I know, right? I'll talk to you about it later, but tell all the juicy news, I mean are Len and Sarah back together, like," she made an obscene gesture with her finger and other hand.

Emma pulled her oldest friend over to the low wall away from the traffic of classmates returning for their senior year and told her about their closest friends. "Oh and..." she hugged her friend, "Happy Belated Birthday. I can't believe you turned 18 on the beaches of California," she said enviously, "I went to church, then had to help cook for my dad's great aunt or something and it wasn't until 8 or something, mom brought out a cake for me. Worst birthday ever!" she moaned. "I hope you met some hot guy to take you out."

Both girls were born on the same day, though in different hospitals. They met when both parents arranged for parties when they were 5 at the local kid's restaurant...you know which one. They were friends ever since. Now they were a contrast in almost every way. Hannah, tall, blonde, full heavy breasts, tight waist with flared hips, and a great ass. Emma was pretty much the opposite, red hair, no discernable breasts other than her nipples, a tiny waist over tiny hips, and a tiny ass. Without any real fat, Hannah was 6" taller and outweighed her friend by 30 pounds.

Hannah patted her friend's back, "In a way, I have to tell you, though you might be a bit jealous," she looked around.

"I spent my birthday on the beach. Mom and dad gave me my presents right after breakfast and then my two older brothers jumped, grabbed me, and told me to change as they were going to teach me to surf as a present.

"Oh my God! Really? I thought they were like 25 or something," Emma spat out.

"Yeah, 26 and 28," the blonde girl smiled, "I mean it was like they had been distant relatives or something until that morning. Anyhow, I was pumped so I went and got into that flowered bikini we bought, the teeny tiny one and we drove down there, hauled the boards down to the beach and...you won't believe this, most of the people were butt naked, I mean it was all hanging out!" she giggled.

Emma put her hands over her mouth, giggling, "The guys even? I've never...you know, seen one live," she blushed.

"Especially the guys and a lot were huge!" the girl blushed more.

"Did you...you know?" Emma leaned in conspiratorily. "Get naked?"

"Not at first, but my brothers stripped down immediately. I found out surf training was all a ruse to tell my parents, there were no good waves...well, I should have known, I was now 18 and they teased me that now that I was legal I need to loosen up."

She paused, blushed more, and whispered to her friend, "I was too embarrassed at first since," she cupped her now generous breasts, "I didn't have much to show, but I finally got over it and, shit," she paused hearing the warning bell. She got up and grabbed her bag, "Sleepover tonight and I'll tell you the whole story."

"Ok, but you have to tell me about the guys you met, I was so jealous when you wrote that you cashed in your V-card," Emma giggled. "Tell me he was a hot California guy you met."

"Yeah, well. Not exactly, we'll talk. You'll hear the whole story," she said as they trotted towards the doors.

***********************************************

The two girls closed Hannah's bedroom door and flopped down on the bed. Emma lay back and stared at the ceiling, "I love your dad, but he acts a lot differently around you now," the girl sighed, "I mean, he hasn't pulled you onto his lap since...what? Grade school? And he sure gave me a warm hug when I came in."

"I think he missed me when I spent the summer at mom's. When I left, he kissed me on the cheek at the drop-off and drove off. When he picked me up, I got the biggest hug I'd ever had from him." she sat up and undid her bra before pulling out of her armhole. "Ok, enough about dad, It's a long story so get comfortable," she said as she flopped back.

Emma looked over at the impressive masses of flesh flowing off her friend's chest under her tee-shirt. "Can I, um, see them?" she asked hesitantly, "I don't mean to be a lez but they're so big," she leaned over.

Hannah looked at the door, "Hang on." She went over and locked it, then turned and pulled off her shirt.

"Oh my God!" the smaller girl gasped. Emma stood, pulled off her shirt, and pulled her friend over to the full-length mirror. "We were almost the same size just a few months ago," she sighed. She palmed her tiny bulges while looking over at the full tear-drop-shaped womanly breasts on her best friend. "How do they feel? I mean, are they soft? Do you feel them when you walk or run?" she asked.

The young blonde nodded, "Oh yeah. Gymnastics are out this year. You have no idea, but go ahead, you can feel them," she said turning to the other girl.

Emma carefully reached over and palmed the warm soft masses and said wistfully, "Wow, I'll bet you spend a lot of time feeling these," she sighed, "so huge," she cupped the breasts feeling the heft. She suddenly stepped back blushing, "Oh my God! I suddenly thought about... never mind," she grabbed her shirt and pulled it back on.

Hannah chuckled, "I saw you lick your lips, you can if you want, it feels incredible. Have you ever had anyone lick your nipples?"

Emma stepped back, shaking her head, her eyes never leaving her friend's breasts. "I'm good." She roused herself then flopped back on the bed, "Ok, you need to tell me all about California and the hot guys you met."

Hannah pulled her shirt back on aware that her friend watched her boobs bounce as she dressed. She felt a sudden rush knowing the effect she had on her brothers, her father, and now her friend with just a few added pounds in the right places. Her dad had hugged her and told her how much he'd missed her a dozen times ever since she got back whereas before he'd nod at her in passing. And he hadn't got used to her added height either as he accidentally stroked her ass when they'd hugged almost every time.

"Ok, I'll tell you from the beginning so get comfortable," the blonde ordered.

***********************************************

Hannah looked around the beach at the men and women, all shapes and sizes. She and Emma had looked at men's penises online but they were mostly hard and threatening-looking. These were flopping around almost comically. This made her relax so she finally took off her top and lay back feeling the warm sun on her body. She was alone as her brothers, Matt and Mike were over chatting with three coeds with impressive chests. She knew none of these boys or men would be hitting on her so she lay back eventually falling asleep.

"What's up, sis?" Matt asked lying on the blanket next to the girl.

Hannah looked over at her oldest brother, "It's nice by the water, quiet, secluded. I can see why people come here," she sighed.

Matt chuckled, "A lot come here to go over the dunes," he pointed to a row of palms and underbrush.

Hannah looked over, "Why? What's over there?"

The man laughed, "Nothing...which is why they go there, are you still a virgin?" he asked.

The girl blushed, "Um, obviously," she patted her flat chest and looked enviously over at the three coeds with the huge racks.

Matt reached down to pull the strings on his sister's bikini bottoms, "and you'll always be one until you loosen up." He looked around as his sister reluctantly undid the string on the other side, then toss the bottoms aside.

"Better?" she asked.

He looked down, "Nice. You have a beautiful body and," he brushed his hands over a breast, "these are the appetizers for guys, "this is the main course and," he pulled her soft thigh towards him and looked between her legs, "you have a truly delectable offering," he said letting his finger brush up her tight slit.

Hannah had never blushed so hard in her life and looked over as Mike was coming back.

"Bro, what do you think, ever seen a more perfect pussy?" Matt asked.

Mike flopped down on the other side of his sister and pulled her other thigh towards him, embarrassing the girl as he spread her legs. Whistling appreciatively he nodded, "Very nice, perhaps needing a bit of waxing," he ran fingers up her trimmed labia, "but waxed or not, I'd love to taste this," he said. Matt, I was talking to the girls over there and we're meeting at Julio's tonight, you know dancing and some fun after."

Hannah sighed, "I'll be at home...with mom."

"It's your fault. Walk around. You're hiding over here and guys need to check you out," Mike observed. "You might be invited to a party and fun afterward."

Hannah ruefully chuckled, "And what exactly is there to check out? Plus, most of these guys are going to stay away thinking I'm 14 or something. I wish I had boobs," she moaned.

Matt looked sharply at his sister, "Don't be hard on yourself. You're just 18 and you'll get tits, and when you do, you'll have a ton of guys after you. You are beautiful, you know, and you have the nicest pussy here."

Mike nodded, "I'm surprised mom never told you the secret for developing boobs faster," he said. He ignored Matt's questioning glance. "I'd tell you, but I'm not supposed to know so you'll have to ask her." He stood up.

"Wait, sit back down. What secret?" Hannah pleaded.

"Yeah, what secret Mike? Tell her, I think she has a right to know," Matt said with a tinge of humor.

Mike sat back, "Ok, but you tell mom I let the secret out I'll kill you. You know that sperm has a high protein content," he asked. Seeing his sister blush and nod, he continued, "and if you go check out the body-building nutrients you'll see they contain protein, a lot of it."

"I'm not eating cum," the girl said a bit too loudly as a few people looked over. "That's just gross," she said more quietly.

"Of course not, it wouldn't work where you want it most," Mike said. He patted the girl's chest. "You need to apply it topically. You'd have to get some willing guys but convince them to cum on your chest so you can rub it into your skin and keep it on overnight." he nodded knowingly. "Rub it in thoroughly and only around here," he rubbed his hand over each breast, "then wash it off in the morning. It's best to do this every night if you can, Susan was living with Ron at the time and I'm sure he was more than happy to help," he nodded.

"Yeah," Matt said, "I cannot believe mom never told you that, I mean we only found out when we overheard her telling Susan a couple of years ago."

Hannah thought about that. Her 25-year-old sister Susan had developed breasts late, not until she was in college and now sported an impressive pair. "Really?" she said looking down on her chest her fingers feeling the slight bulges.

"Well, I can't say either of us know for sure, but I'm sure not going to try it out on myself," Mike laughed. "Matt, come on, I see those dorks from LA going over to the girls," he said jumping up. He turned and said firmly, "Remember, not a word of this to mom. Act surprised when she tells you." He trotted back to the girls.

Hannah thought about that. Mom had huge boobs, DD or something. Susan's were smaller, Cs. She looked at her flat chest. She thought back to the woman at the department store encouraging her 'not to be upset and you'll fit an A-cup before you know it.'

***********************************************

"Is that true?" Emma asked excitedly, "I mean, I assumed you're telling me this because you did it? I mean, how did you ask guys to help out?"

Hannah nodded, "Easier than you'd think. I assumed the guys would be shy about it, but they were so helpful, maybe it's just the guys in California. It was strange at first but it became, I don't know, kind of nice. I'll tell you the rest."

***********************************************

Hannah thought about what Mike told her and she'd intentionally spent time with mom hoping she'd reveal the secret, but she was always busy with something. She was coming out of the bathroom having brushed her teeth when she saw her brothers trotting up the stairs.

"Hey guys, I thought you'd be whoring it up with the girls from Berkeley," she said.

"We were," Matt groaned, "Naked and all, we were just about to do some tag-teaming when their boyfriends showed up. Mike was smooth, he managed to convince them we'd done them a favor by taking care of the foreplay. The girls were more than ready for their cocks, not to mention eager to make up for their cheating. No doubt if they hadn't allowed access to their back doors, they sure would now," he patted his brother on the shoulder, "They thanked him as they stripped and we grabbed our clothes. This boy could convince a nun to raise money for the church by going out on the street," he laughed

"I did that, not my finest hour," Mike chuckled. "I was her first customer as it turned out...I think she's still out there."

As the boys stepped by the girl, she stopped them, "Um, I have a favor to ask." She looked down the stairs hearing her mother's voice, "Got a minute?" she asked holding her bedroom door open.

After closing the door she sat on the bed, "I remember what you told me yesterday and it sounded stupid at first, but it answers a lot of questions. There's just one more, where can I find a guy to do that?" she asked.

Matt looked at Mike, "What about Larry?"

"Nah, he's out with Stacy tonight. John? Never mind, isn't he in Vegas?" Matt sighed. "What about Joe, oh yeah...he just got engaged."

"I'm sorry, I can't think of a single guy who's available on short notice for this," Mike said sadly. "We can make some calls tomorrow and maybe we can find someone this weekend."

Hannah looked at the two, "What about you guys?"

They looked doubtfully at each other.

"Never mind, you don't want to...I get it," she sighed palming her flat chest.

"No, it's not that. I guess it's not incest if we don't fuck her," Mike said, "Ok, we can help you out, but you owe us," he said. "And we can't fuck you, ok?"

"Really?" she grinned, "That's great. I'll do whatever you guys need, just name it," she said.

"Ok," Mike nodded, "We'll donate our sperm every night but you have to take over our dish rotation, ok?"

"No problem," the girl said happily, "that means dishes every night, but if this works it's a small price to pay. How do we do this?" she asked.

Matt looked over at the bedroom door, "Ok, mom comes in and tucks you in every night before she goes to bed. That will be our cue to come in and give you our protein."

Mike got up, "It would help us if you were ready, you know, naked. Ok?"

The girl nodded eagerly. She was finally going to have boobs!

***********************************************

Matt and Mike opened the door, closing it before turning on the light. You ready?" Mike asked the naked girl lying on the bed.

Hannah nodded, "What do you want me to do? I assume you both will jerk off on my chest but it seems lazy just to lie here."

The two boys stripped down, their cocks still soft. Mike spoke first, "It would be faster if you jerked us off, you know, gave us handjobs," he nodded to his brother.

"Oh, and," he pulled on the girl's thigh, "open your legs up. I'm telling you, your pussy is so pretty, seeing it will make it easier to cum."

Hannah opened her legs wide, then even wider hearing her brothers both suck in air appreciatively. She wasn't sure what to do but as she stroked both cocks they grew and grew some more. "Am I doing this right?" she asked.

Matt nodded, but Mike suggested something to make it better, "get our cocks wet, the lubrication makes everything feel that much better."

Like this?" she spit on each hand, rubbing the saliva on her's brothers' erections.

"That's good, but it would be better if you put our cocks in your mouth, you know, swirl your tongue around getting us nice and wet," Matt suggested.

Hannah looked doubtful about this.

"You don't have to, I mean it tastes no different than if you licked our arms," Mike said.

"It's not that, I was just wondering if I could open my mouth wide enough," the girl said.

"Ah, well if you can't you can't," Mike said helpfully, "A lot of girls can't do it, but the ones that can get asked out a lot."

Hannah decided to try it and found she was one of the lucky ones that was able to take a lot of penis into her mouth. After she got both her brothers wet, she learned they liked it best when she stroked near the plump heads so she rapidly pumped her fists on her brothers' cocks making sure to add a little grip by the flared heads.

Matt reached between his sister's legs to feel her pussy which had opened up like flower petals and was glistening pink. He looked at his brother, "I think our sister is enjoying this," he said.

"Maybe we should have negotiated for more than just dishes," he grinned.

Hannah liked how her brother was touching her and found her pelvis was rocking against his fingers in response. She'd touched herself there but never felt anything. Perhaps her touching their cocks was the same thing, different was better. She'd washed between her legs a million times without it once feeling even a tenth as good.

Mike's eyes were closed as his fingers found a nipple on his sister's chest. She might not have boobs but she had nipples that puffed impressively when she got excited, almost like soft pink half-spheres.

Hannah was breathing heavily as she pumped the two cocks and wondered why just after going to the bathroom she felt like she had to pee. She looked at the two cocks, now leaking fluids, and up at the intense looks on her brothers' faces.

Matt's finger penetrated the tightest cunt he'd ever felt and groaned he was cumming. He felt his sister direct his cock towards her breast as he let loose the first spurt of sperm onto her nipple.

Hannah moaned as she felt the hot cream splash onto the ultra-sensitive pink tip. As her older brother splashed jet after jet of cream on her breast she felt Mike's cock getting dry. Better wet it again, so she took the fleshy shaft in her mouth, but when she thought she'd stop, she felt her brother's hand on her head so she kept sucking.

Mike felt his balls ache as his sister's lips wrapped eagerly around his cock. "Ok, I'm going to cum," he moaned and felt the girl pull off and rapidly stroke his cock as he exploded onto her other breast.

Hannah squealed happily as both her boobs were now splattered with boob-growing protein. The two men collapsed back as if they'd run a marathon as she rubbed the pungent cream onto her chest, making sure to just apply it in circles around her nipples. For a strange reason, she wanted to rub it between her legs but resisted. She looked at the two, "Thank you very much. I can see that took a lot out of you, so I'll be washing your cars every week if you can do this every night." She took her top and cleaned the sperm that splashed onto the bed wishing it hadn't gone to waste.

Mike stood up feeling almost guilty but his car was dirty and he just hadn't gotten around to it, "That'd be great," he said. "You know, we can get with Larry and Joe and maybe a few other guys if you want to accelerate the process," he suggested.

***********************************************

"You had to wash their cars also?" Emma asked looking at her friend's chest.

"You should have seen them," the blonde sighed, "They were panting and sweaty when they came. I think it takes a lot out of guys to make the sperm, and," she patted her chest, "look at the results."

Emma reached over to feel her friend's breasts again, "I don't mind dishes or washing cars," she sighed. Without thinking, her finger was tracing the puffy nipple stretching out the girl's shirt.

barkirk
barkirk
3,063 Followers