Arrested Development

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah smiled as she looked at the front of her brother's shorts, "Oh good. I can see you're not just saying that." she kissed the man, letting her tongue part his lips for the first time before stepping back. "I feel like a real woman now, thanks to you both," she cupped her breasts. "See you tonight?"

When the boys came quietly into the room, they saw their sister naked, her legs opened wide, a smile on her face.

"This will be much better. One of you can fuck me now that I'm no longer a virgin while I can suck off the other. You choose," she said as she stroked her pussy. "Just remember to cum in my mouth not my cunt," she smiled.

The remaining weeks of the summer, the boys alternated fucking her pussy and her mouth. They both commented that their friend was right, she far surpassed any girl they'd known with her cocksucking skills. but her pussy was impressively tight also.

As Hannah worked Matt's sperm onto her plump breast she sighed. She looked at her brothers lying on both sides of her, "Sad I have to fly back home tomorrow. I mean, I miss dad but I feel a lot closer to you guys." She kissed each boy, open-mouthed as they'd taken to over the last month.

"I'll miss you," Mike said, "I'll miss these also," he smiled as he stroked the girl's breasts.

"Yeah, we could fly out to visit you in Chicago," Matt offered, "I mean, he is our dad too." Years back when their parent divorced, Hannah wanted to stay in Chicago with her friends and the boys opted to live with mom since they loved the ocean. The visits became fewer and more sporadic so they became separate families. It wasn't until her mom insisted she come spend the summer that Hannah truly got to know her brothers.

Hannah chuckled, "You must really miss dad, I'm sure it has nothing to do with fucking your little sister," she grinned.

"Sis! I'm shocked," Mike said as if he were hurt. "We did it all for you."

"You did it because you and all guys like getting their rocks off with girls like me. I'm so impressed how strong and smart you both are while I'm just lost without a smart man to guide me," she chuckled, "I talked to mom back in June. She thought your bullshit story was hilarious but she also thought it sounded fun." the girl chuckled. "She told me every woman in our family developed breasts last in their teens. It was just coincidental I finally grew a pair, so to speak, this summer."

"You knew? You let us use you and have you do the dishes, wash the cars...why?" Mike asked.

"I thought it would be fun to play the dumb blonde and well, once it started it just took on a life of its own, plus I found I like the taste of cum," she said as she stroked both cocks. "I should thank you since I came out here feeling like a sexless teen. You not only made me feel sexy, desired but showed me other men desired me. How much money did you make off me at the beach," she asked.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I was...oh fuck!" he sighed. He looked at his grinning sister, "You're not pissed I whored you out?" he asked.

"I liked it, I liked that I was getting sexier and that men would pay money to get pleasured by me, though I could have done without the cops, I was what they said, a whore soliciting blowjobs. So, how much?" she asked.

Mike shook his head, "It was like $900, it's yours. I never should have..."

Hannah patted the man's leg, "No, it's yours. You did all the work arranging things and even though I knew from the start, I got off on it," she sighed.

"Didn't mom think it was wrong for us to...have sex?" Matt asked.

"She was, is jealous. If you asked her, she'd drop to her knees in a flash. She loves sucking cock. You know how I got better and was able to take all of you down my throat? Mom was coaching me."

"Come on," Mike said, "I know we bullshitted you but don't bullshit us, you're not that good at it. Mom would kick us out if she truly knew," Mike laughed.

Hannah took her hands off the now fully-erect cocks and picked up her phone. She typed a message and tossed it onto the side table.

"Who was that to?" Matt asked.

"Just wait," the girl said as she went back to stroking the boys' cocks.

The door opened and their mother came in wearing a robe. She shut the door, dropped her robe, and sat on the bed next to Matt.

"I was wondering which cock you wanted," Hannah said as she leaned over to suck on Mike's pulsing erection.

Matt looked at his mother's huge DDs. He'd wanted to see them up close for years and there they were, massive, barely sagging and so heavy. He stroked them, his thumbs flicking across her hard nipples before lying back as his mother took his cock into her mouth.

It wasn't long before mother and daughter were on their backs as the two boys slammed their cocks into the sopping pussies. Hannah's mother looked over at her daughter, "I'll get you a king for when you come here next year, the queen is a bit restrictive," she said before redirecting her attention at the young cock stabbing her pussy, then flopping back and moaning happily.

Hannah stroked her brother's chest, "I've been on the pill all summer, so you can cum inside me unless you like coming on my chest or in my mouth," she giggled.

***********************************************

Emma looked depressed and down at her chest, "So, it was all a lie. Sperm won't..." she patted her chest.

Hannah shook her head, "But that doesn't mean we can't still have some fun." she looked at her friend, "I love you, and even though I'll have to go buy a plastic bedcover I want us to have as much fun as we want, plus," she looked conspiratorially at the door, "Dad has no idea the protein application is bullshit,"

"Your dad?" Emma asked, "He's so old."

"You'd be amazed, even the most wrinkled, wizened guy's cock is like a teenager's. And I saw dad's medicine cabinet, he's ready, trust me," she chuckled. "Plus, he's only 40. You should have seen mom. I hope I have a body like hers when I'm her age." She put her finger on her lower lips looking ditzy, "You know. I'll bet with a daily dose of protein we can get your boobs to...you know, like grow," she giggled.

Emma looked at the door and back at her chest, "What if it wasn't just a coincidence?" she asked softly.

"That's the spirit," Hannah said. "Put your clothes back on...or not. She pulled her panties and shirt on then went to the door and opened it, "Hey dad? Dad? Have a moment? We have a favor to ask."