Arrested Development

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah closed her eyes and let out a sigh as the pleasurable nipple stimulation went all the way to her groin. It was almost as if there was a nerve connecting the two parts of her body. She looked over at her friend who asked her something. "I'm sorry, I was...what did you ask?"

"Can I see them again?" Emma asked, "You nipples, I mean they grew," she said softly.

Hannah arched her back and pulled up her shirt then flopped back, "I think it's because you were touching me," she said.

"No, I touched you because when you were telling me about San Diego they puffed...wow," she sighed as she felt the velvety areola. "I'm so jealous."

Hannah looked at her friend's face, "Go on, I liked it when my brothers and his friends did it," she sighed.

The petite redhead leaned over and gently licked the pink puffy ring. She found it felt natural to be doing this and also her friend was tenderly stroking her hair and pulling her closer so she sucked the nipple into her mouth. Her friend's breathing was changing and she saw out of the corner of her eye her legs opening and her panty-clad mound humping air.

She didn't stop flicking her tongue on the puffy nipple while she reached down to feel what the girl's pussy felt like. Moist. She seemed to have wet her panties but liked her touch as she opened her legs wide and raised her crotch against the girl's fingers. As she pressed harder Hannah moaned softly and her hands on her head kept her lips pressed to her nipple.

"God, Emma, what you're doing...feels so good," she sighed. Her pussy felt like it was on fire as were her nipples as her friend began pinching and pulling on the other tip.

Emma thought back to what Hannah's brother said, that he'd love to taste her pussy. 'What can it hurt?' she thought as she crawled down between the girl's legs and when she pressed her face against her sopping panties, Hannah let out a loud "Oooooohhhhhh." She found pressing her tongue and nipping at the clit made her friend writhe more but the panties just had to dull the effect.

Hannah couldn't believe it when Emma pulled her panties off and began licking her as she went back to stimulating her nipples. She'd never felt anything like this as she was now actively humping hard against the girl's face as an aching was rising inside her. She knew what it was even though she'd never experienced it. She'd assumed she couldn't but when she felt Emma's tongue enter her, she grabbed the pillow and cried out as she had her first orgasm.

Emma's face was soaking with her friend's juices but kept licking and swallowing as she came. Emma was even more envious as Hannah orgasmed. She'd heard of them but never felt anything close to what her blonde friend was experiencing. She stopped only when she felt a hand push her off.

"Oh my God! Emma, you have to feel this," the girl panted. "That was...I don't know...like, you know how a sneeze builds and builds and when you finally let go it's such a relief? Multiply that times a thousand and lower it to," she stroked her sopping pussy. "Where did you learn to do that?" she asked.

Emma grinned up at her friend, "I might have been looking at some sites. I found one, Viv Thompson or something that shows girls together. I liked it." she said. As she was looking for something to wipe her face off, Hannah rolled down the bed and kissed her.

"Oh honey, you need to feel this," the blonde sighed as she pulled off Emma's shirt followed by her panties.

The girl giggled as she was pushed back and her legs pried open. She tried to cover her crotch but then her blonde friend pushed her hands aside and, she felt the long tongue on her pussy she gasped. "Oh wow, there! What did you do?" she asked as her friend's tongue flicked across her clit. She wondered about her nipples and found they'd gotten intensely raw and sent electrical shocks through her body as she pulled on them, but when Hannah took over, the intensity tripled.

Hannah felt the girl's pubes tickling her nose suddenly getting the logic in her brother's comment that he'd love to taste her regardless of her not being waxed. Gauging her friend's reactions as she tasted various parts of her, it was when she licked her perineum and anus that she seemed to go wild.

Emma was writhing around feeling all her nerves tingling but something about feeling her friend's tongue probe her asshole that drove her up a wall, "Oh God, Hannah, don't, you don't have...oh God!" she hissed.

Hannah licked harder not minding the taste as she stimulated Emme's clit with her thumb. It wasn't more than a few seconds of this that triggered the most amazing thing the young blonde had ever seen or felt.

Emma couldn't contain the exquisite feelings anymore and felt her whole body explode. She should have felt bad she'd lost bladder control, but she felt jets of fluids spasm out of her as the room went out of focus due to the sparklers in her eyes.

Hannah closed her eyes as warm fluids bathed her, trying not to choke on them, but she never let up her rubbing and licking while her friend came. She felt the sweet juices running down her face and as the tiny girl went limp, she looked up, a huge grin on her face. "You squirted! I heard about women who can do that. It's supposed to be intense," she said as she rolled off the bad, "Not so great for the sheets, however."

Emma kept trying to apologize, saying, "I'm sorry. so sorry. I've never done that, ever! You'll never let me forget I wet your bed," she moaned.

"How did it feel, did you like it?" her friend asked as she stripped off the bedclothes. "This is nothing, but your first orgasm?" she asked.

Emma nodded and helped out. "It was...I have no idea. There are no words. I'm sure you know since you've had a lot more than I've had," she said softly.

Hannah dropped the blanket and came over to the still naked girl and hugged her, "I've just had one, the one you gave me," she said before planting her mouth on her friend's.

The two girls kissed, their hands stroking each other before they broke it off and stepped back. "Are we lesbians?" Emma asked. "I mean, I liked tasting you, pleasuring you, and what you did to me? Wow!"

Hannah shook her head, "I doubt it, maybe bi, but maybe you're my bestie and all rules are out the window. Come on, let's change the sheets and I'll finish telling you about my summer," she paused, "After I take a second shower," she giggled.

"I told you you'd never let me forget it," Emma sighed.

***********************************************

The next night Hannah was waiting for her brothers, lying back running a finger across her slit. It felt nice and she was wondering how a cock would feel. Would it hurt? Would it even fit? Maybe like girls not able to fit cocks in their mouths, maybe some girls couldn't fit cocks in their pussy. She pulled her hand back as the door opened and her brothers crept in.

"Hey sis. Ready for another treatment?" Matt asked.

The girl nodded. "I was thinking about last night. It wasn't very efficient, so," she dropped to the floor on her knees between her brothers, "This way I can suck on your cocks and you can aim right here," she patted her chest.

"You'll suck on our cocks?" Matt asked.

"Oh, I talked to sis this afternoon and her arms were sore from pumping our cocks last night. This is just going to be a bit easier for her," Matt said as he pulled off his clothes.

She looked up at her brothers, "I hope it's alright and it makes it easier to keep your cocks nice and wet, and Mike told me if you cum in my mouth I can just spit it directly onto my hand and rub it in, this way none gets wasted," she smiled. "Wow, you both are already harder than last night," she purred as she took Mike's cock into her mouth.

It turned out not only to relieve the stress on Hannah's arm but the two men were much quicker than the night before and there was no waste as she spat out each load and rubbed it onto her chest.

Hannah lay back happily rubbing the gooey fluids into her breasts wishing she could feel any progress, but it was just the second application.

The next night the two men told her they'd be out and would make sure to wake her up when they got home. It was strange falling asleep without the protein application on her breasts and was eager to get their cocks out when they finally came home. They tasted different tonight, maybe a bit tangier but she wrote it off and sucked each cock until they came. It took them longer but she enjoyed doing it.

This sleep felt better as she felt her chest and drifted off.

Mike knocked on Hannah's door a couple of weeks later, "Sis? You awake?" he asked.

The grinning girl opened the door and pulled her brother in. She gave him a huge hug, "Look! Look, they're getting bigger!" she yanked off her top.

The man looked and sure enough, there were two pointy mounds on the girl's chest. He palmed them, nodding. "Nice. I mean, wow. It's working." He hugged the girl, "I'm so happy for you," he whispered.

Hannah felt the man's cock harden against her and smiled, "Are you...? Are you getting hard because of me?" she asked. She stepped back and stroked the front of his shorts then looked up at him.

"I am, you've become a woman. I was going to suggest you come to the beach with us today, there are some guys I'd like you to meet. You will need a bigger bikini top now," he smiled.

"Really?" she said excitedly, "I thought last time I was in the way, you know, babysitting the little sister," she said.

"No, not at all. We still made some friends, but now that you look older it won't look like we're babysitting," he smiled. He kissed her affectionately on the lips, "Plus, you look so hot now our friends will be jealous we're with you and probably will drag you off to have their way with you," he chuckled.

"Now you're dreaming," she laughed, "But I'd love to go with you, that's so nice of you to ask me."

She thought they'd put the towel down at the same spot but rather walked to the end. Hannah was confused as her brothers kept going.

After stepping through the shrubs and behind a row of trees, Mike looked at Matt, "You think this looks good?"

The man looked back, "It's perfect. We can hear the surf, no one will steal our shit and if sis wants privacy, perfect," he smiled as he spread out the towels.

"Wait? You're just leaving me here?" she asked.

The men laughed, "No, we're meeting a couple of guys and as there are some good waves we'll be here most of the time along with our friends. You'll like them," Matt smiled. "So, go ahead and get naked. No one will bother you here so you can just catch some rays."

Hannah relaxed and realized it was better here without worrying guys would be perving on her and felt completely at peace under the warm sun. Periodically she'd run down to the water and dive in to cool off, but no one ever followed her back to their private spot.

A while later she heard voices and saw her brother and two other men coming around the trees. She wanted to cover up at first, but they were all naked also so it didn't matter.

"Hey, sis, this is Tony and Ron, good friends of ours. They're great guys and if you're done swimming they like to help out with your, um development project," Mike said as he flopped down, putting a couple of 20s into his bag.

"Hey Hannah, nice to meet you," the skinny blond boy put out a hand. "Tony. And this is my brother Ron. We heard about your, um project and we'd love to help out."

The blonde girl found she'd knelt so she was shaking hands with two strangers with their large cocks dangling right in front of her face. She looked at her brothers questioningly.

"It's up to you, but sperm doesn't just do its magic at night." He looked at his phone, "You'd normally shower when we get home so, you'd have 4 hours...like I said though, up to you."

Hannah thought about it and shrugged. She was right there and the men's cocks were getting bigger so she sucked Tony's into her mouth.

After the boys left she asked Mike about the money.

"You have no idea how long I've been bugging those guys to pay me back. Last summer when I was waiting tables down by the pier I made tons in tips and lent cash to a lot of these guys who barely make anything. Anyhow, I finally got some of what they owe me."

As the weeks went by Hannah was feeling and seeing amazing progress - even daily it seemed. Mike was right, the dual applications were a great idea and they'd go to the beach almost every day and she'd replenish the creamy protein on her chest, plus he was getting lucky himself, being paid back for all the loans. Hannah was feeling great about how things were going for her and her family. Then, Matt peeked into her room this morning.

"I was talking to Billy and Bobby last night at the club. They said you were by far the best cocksucker they'd ever had. I am so proud of you, sis," he smiled at her.

She found herself almost strutting around the room as she got ready to go to the beach.

Things almost went south halfway through the summer. Hannah was taking care of three 18-year-old kids somehow related to one of Matt's friends, anyhow, she was stroking two cocks and sucking of the third when she jumped back hearing an authoritative voice ordering them to freeze and lie face down on the sand.

She felt herself being handcuffed while still naked and vulnerable by two cops. One was at least 60 and the other couldn't have been more than 25. She was told they were taking her in for solicitation and public indecency so she started crying. Mike and Matt came running up as the cops were reading the kids their rights.

Hannah looked through tear-filled eyes as Mike was saying something and gesturing. She couldn't hear what he was saying, but the two cops came back over apologizing for the mistake.

"Miss, we've been hearing rumors about a whore coming here and giving the men blowjobs but it must have been someone else. Dan, uncuff the boys and let them go. Mike, you and your brother go catch some waves while we talk to your sister, ok?" he asked without making it sound like a question.

Hannah was still face down, her hands behind her back, "What about me? If I didn't do anything..." She could see her brothers look over their shoulders apologetically as they headed back to the main beach. She turned her head to see the two men stripping down. Maybe Mike convinced them to donate protein, she thought, but she had doubts.

The older man rolled her over, getting her to her knees. It wasn't easy as she was still handcuffed but she opened her mouth and sucked on the old guy's cock. His skin was flabby and hairy, but his cock was just like all the other guys she'd had recently. Dan was behind her doing something when she found herself being pulled up by her hips and a hard cock being pushed into her virgin hole. Her hands were useless and she couldn't cry out as she felt a searing pain as the man tore through her hymen.

"Fuck! She's tight," the younger man said happily. She as good at sucking cock as she looks?" he asked.

The older man moaned, "You know how long it's been since I've had a bitch suck my cock? Edith stopped doing that right after we were married, what was that 42 years ago? But, yes. No bitch has ever deep-throated me before."

Hannah was like a limp ragdoll between the two men who were holding her up and spearing her from both ends. She felt a sadness that she'd lost her virginity to a strange man though almost chuckled realizing she at least knew his name, unlike the man who was fucking her mouth. She didn't have a choice but was taking the entire shaft down her throat.

"She does look like she's a great cocksucker, let's switch," Dan said.

Hannah felt herself being tossed on her stomach on the sand then felt the fat older cop crawl on top of her ass before shoving his cock into her pussy. It didn't hurt this time, maybe because he wasn't as big or because she was used to it. It was a strange feeling as the hairy stomach dragged across her back and ass as he thrust hard into her, but as Dan grabbed her head guiding his cock into her mouth she stopped thinking about that.

Hannah focussed on being able to breathe and not cramp up in this uncomfortable position. She could feel the flabby stomach with her fingers wishing they would have uncuffed her.

The older cop groaned, "Oh fuck! I can't take it anymore, young cunt is the....fuck!" he gasped as he jetted his cum into the blonde's pussy. He thankfully rolled off the girl and lay on his back. He noticed a bit of blood on his cock wondering if he hurt the girl, but what was she going to do or say, he wondered.

Hannah was happy the fat man got off of her, but Dan tossed her onto her back roughly then pried her legs apart as he jammed back into her. He looked over at his partner, "We should be patrolling this part of the beach more often. Do our part to reduce crime," he chuckled. He looked at the girl's chest, "Fuck, she has better tits than I first thought," he said as he grabbed one, "This is a nice handful."

Hannah looked at her chest and she did have nice handfuls. She was getting boobs, she thought. Perhaps it was best to go back to the nightly applications she thought as she felt fleshy masses flop on her chest for the first time in her life.

The older cop came over, turned the girl's head, "Clean me off, bitch. I'd hate the wife to see your spunk on my underwear. She's not the forgiving type."

The young girl licked and sucked all the tart juices off the man's cock and was just finishing up as Dan grunted he was cumming, slamming hard into her sore pussy. She then was ordered to clean his cock off and as she was kneeling forward she felt a fat finger enter her ass and sour breath on the back of her neck.

"Look here you little cunt. If we catch you on our beach again or if we hear even a peep how we took advantage of you, we'll be taking you back to the precinct with us for extended interrogation and it'll be a week before you can sit comfortably again," he hissed as he jammed his middle finger hard into her rectum. Then he got off and wiped his finger off on her bikini top before tossing it on the ground.

She lay on the ground crying softly as the cops got dressed, uncuffed her, and headed back to the beach. Matt and Mike came running back and she heard the cops tell them something.

"If you bring your whore back to my beach again I'll put all three of you in lockup," the older cops said firmly to Mike, "except we'll be spending a lot more time with her than either of you.

Her brother shoved by the cop and came running over and dropped down and holding her as she sobbed.

"Oh fuck! Sis. I'm so sorry," Mike cried. I thought they just wanted a blowjob. I didn't think they'd rape you. Are you ok? Want us to take you to the emergency room?" he asked, looking at the white cream and blood seeping out between her legs.

The girl shook her head, "No, they were mean," she sighed. "I hate cops."

They cleaned her up and took her home. That night Matt crept into her room and stopped her as she started to kneel on the floor. He put her in the bed and laid down next to her, her head on his chest. "Not tonight. You just sleep and if you have bad dreams, I'll be here," he said stroking her hair.

The next day, Hannah acted like it was nothing, even discussing it as if shit happens. "I should have known there are pervy guys out there and they didn't hurt me," she sighed. "I would have preferred losing my virginity to a guy I liked though, but it wasn't that big a deal." When her brothers both said perhaps she had enough sperm she looked like she was going to cry, "Does that mean I'm not as appealing? Matt never touched me all night."

Matt grabbed her and kissed her, "Hell no. You are sexier and hotter than ever," he said into her hair. He couldn't believe it but feeling her now plump breasts press into his chest he felt his cock throb.