"Arresting" Officer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were 'us' again. I didn't need to hear the words. I could feel it. While she wasn't really a rape victim, she was the next best thing. I suppose that should be 'next worst thing'. Only planning, training, and close support had kept her from becoming more victim than arresting officer.

Emily kissed me hard. I could sense her body beginning to quiver.

"Oh god, baby, that's it! Right there! Right there!" she grunted. "Harder! Fuck me harder! I want it! Make me cum!"

Now that was more like my Emily. I felt a flood of relief, and did as she asked, drilling her faster, and deeper. I also felt a rush of excitement. My fears now seemed unfounded. Emily was safe, in my arms, and apparently unchanged by the incident. She was grunting and moaning happily as I pounded into her sopping wet depths, and I knew she was close to orgasm.

I was almost there myself, having been swept up in the moment, and I gritted my teeth in an attempt to hold back the inevitable. I turned my head, and saw the look of bliss on her face, eyes shut tight, as she concentrated on the pleasure she was feeling. That look was too much for me, and I lost it, slamming home once more before I erupted, with a roar.

Emily's eyes opened wide in surprise, then closed again, as she smiled and gasped at the arrival of her own orgasm. We ground our hips together, each of us caught up in milking every ounce of pleasure from the other, both of us panting hard at the effort. I flooded her pussy with a huge load of sticky goo, and she drenched me with a wave of her own fluids. It seemed it would never end, but as we both felt that surges waning, we looked into each other's eyes.

"Mmmmm, yes... thank you...darling," she smiled, caressing my face with one hand. The other hand held my ass tight, not willing to risk me pulling out, while she undulated her hips and worked my shaft against her clit for a few more seconds.

I rested on top of her, catching my breath, and thinking about what I wanted to say to her. She read my mind.

"Let's go to Hawaii next week," she suggested. "I could use the extra time off, and no one will deny me the vacation. All the reports are filed, and the trial won't be for months, so there's no time like the present. Do you like that idea?"

"I do," I replied, with a giggle as I realized I'd be repeating those very words in a few days.

A vacation in paradise, with my beautiful Emily. My world. My life. My wife.

My hero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this one, and I promise... It won't be nearly as long before we catch up with these two in Hawaii.

Please cast your votes, and send me your thoughts. I look forward to reading them.

Thanks again.