Ashley Delivers Another Pizza

Story Info
Will the curvy teen's big tip streak continue?
8.4k words
4.53
23k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smoothed
smoothed
263 Followers

All characters depicted are 18 years or age or older.

*

Bernard's stomach gurgled and he checked the clock. He was hoping his pizza would be late, and thus free. But now it was almost alarmingly late. From his seat behind the check-out counter at the library, he couldn't see the parking lot, but he was getting a little anxious.

Ashley pulled up to the curb, not bothering to get into a parking spot. She slapped on her hazards, grabbed the pizza, flung her door open, and hurried up the old marble stairs to the library entrance. It seemed busy and she passed several people as she approached the huge outward-swinging double doors. The young man in front of her held the door open and waved for her to enter. His eyes widened at her approach.

She bound up the stairs holding a large flat pizza box. His eyes were immediately drawn to her bouncing chest. She was wearing a very tight white baseball style shirt with red sleeves. But it was much too small. Her breasts were unrestrained, wobbling and shaking inside the stretched confines of the white fabric. He could see her stiff, darker pink nipples poking out just below the slit in the neck.

"Oh," he said as she passed.

"Thanks," she chirped with a nod and a pleasant smile.

"Uhhh..." he gaped, watching her from behind.

The doorway had a landing, but after that, the stairs continued up. He watched her perky butt cheeks jiggle, hanging out of her short denim cut-offs. As she rose step by step, the changing angle gave him an incredible view. Her supple ass bounced back and forth in the tight shorts. He could see between her thighs and he glimpsed her puffy pink lips. He could see that she wasn't wearing panties.

"Holy ssshhhhh-"

From behind the checkout desk, Bernard saw the red Pepe's hat bobbing toward him in the crowd. He checked the clock: definitely late enough to be free. He smiled as he rose to walk out from behind the counter, eager for his free lunch. Upon doing so, he was caught off guard and hesitated.

Although Ashley was new at Wayside High School, her looks and personality had immediately made her popular. She was the hot new white chick on the cheerleading squad. Bernard wasn't athletic enough to join the school's football or basketball teams, but he was a student. He had noticed her walking the hallways and practicing, or at the games, just like everyone else had. She was a dime.

He had to adjust himself discretely as he approached. Ashley's cute face greeted him invitingly, as did her huge, bra-less tits. The thin material of her white shirt was semi-translucent, clearly stretched to the limit over her massive perky breasts. Her tits seemed to be presented to him on the platter of the large flat pizza box: extra large tits topped with extra large, slightly darker pink nipples. This top was even more revealing than the cheerleading uniform. Bernard's eyes were open wide, locked onto her wobbling mounds.

"Did someone order pizza?" she asked cheerfully.

He drank in the view, then met her gaze. "Ha! Your late."

"Aw, really? Its still hot you know..." she said, tilting her head.

"Hmmm I can see that..." he said, letting his gaze drop back to her chest.

"Can you now," she said coyly. The obvious attention made her nipples stiffen noticeably, but he was staring awkwardly. "Um, hello?" She couldn't help but smile.

Bernard's slack-jawed expression tightened, and his eyes met hers.

"Oh, uh, hahaha, sorry." he said, smiling his broad bright smile. "It's Ashley, right? Ashley Carter?"

Ashley's head tilted again, and she studied his face with curiosity, holding her smile.

"Um...Have we, uh-, met?" she said, trying to recognize the handsome, slightly chubby young black man.

"No, no, I don't think so. But I've seen you around school. You are the new cheerleader?"

Ashley giggled. "Yep, that's me."

"I'm Bernard. I'm a senior at Wayside too." He extended a hand awkwardly. Hers were full, holding the pizza box.

"Oh, hahahaha," Ashley laughed, gesturing with the box.

"Hahahaha, ooops," Bernard said, laughing a bit clumsily. "Well, your late, right? Its free?"

"Aw, come on Bernard. From one Beaver to another, can't you show a little mercy," she pleaded, batting her eyes. "How about a tip at least?"

To Ashley, this meant sex. Bernard didn't know that, but he was a poor high school student just like her, trying to get some pocket money. He just happened to work at the library instead of the pizza place. It was Pepe's fault the pizza was late, so Bernard wasn't going to pay. But he shouldn't take it out on her.

"The tip, just the tip?" he questioned.

She nodded eagerly. Her pussy throbbed.

"Here, follow me to the staff room. Its Steinhauser's turn to pay anyway."

Ashley followed her fellow student carrying the pizza. It was easier to navigate through the crowd with Bernard's bulky body leading the way. They turned a corner and the crowd thinned out. At the end of the hallway, a door swung open. A tall pudgy white guy came out pushing a cart of books. He looked to be about in his mid-20s, slightly older than Bernard and Ashley. The door began to swing closed behind him.

"Oh, Harry, hold the door!" Bernard shouted, hurrying to catch the heavy door.

Harold hated that stupid nickname, but everyone used it anyway. He held the door with his foot, exhaling a dramatic deep sigh. Bernard grabbed it.

"Thanks," he said.

The unkempt looking, messy-haired guy pushed his cart of books down the hall.

"Make sure you don't eat all the pizza before I'm back," he said.

Bernard held the door open for Ashley, waving her in.

"Hey! It's your turn to pay, Steinhauser," Bernard complained as the guy pushed the cart away.

"I'll get ya back," he replied, chuckling, turning the corner out of sight.

"He said that last time," Bernard told Ashley as the secure door closed behind them.

The staff room was a small dingy area, not quite cluttered, but clearly needing some attention. Bernard straightened against a wall and Ashley had to squeeze by him to place the pizza box on the table. As she did so, her perky butt dragged across his crotch.

Bernard swallowed as she pushed past. He'd already been hiding a half-chub. Now, in closer proximity to the hot brunette, he felt his cock swell even more. He tried to casually cross his hands in front of himself to hide it.

Ashley placed the box on the table, leaning down slightly to do so. She lifted the lid of the box to show the finished product to the customer. She'd forgotten to do this during her first delivery.

"Looks delicious," he stammered, glaring at her cleavage. Her bulging, round breasts hung down as she leaned forward, and Bernard swallowed again. At that angle, the thick shape of her rigid nipples stood out in profile under the thin material. His cock tented fully, surging against the palm of his folded hand over his crotch. He winced, resisting the urge to flex his erection.

Ashley smiled, holding the pose for a moment. She could tell Bernard was ogling her and the lurching shape in his shorts drew her attention. He was trying to hide it, but he seemed to be sporting a huge "tip" for her.

She bit her lip and stood straight. Her perky tits jiggled, and she could feel her aching stiff nipples tenting the front of her shirt. Ashley was still aroused from her previous "tip" session and this sensation only grew as she noted the ballooning shape in her peripheral vision. Bernard fidgeted anxiously. Ashley smiled at him innocently. She absolutely reveled at the effect she was having on her new acquaintance. She crossed to his side of the table, noticing how slick her thighs had become. She must have soaked through the gusset of her shorts. Again.

"Well, do you have something for me?" she asked, standing in front of Bernard, hands on hips. His face was blank as she gazed slightly up at him. He was mesmerized by her cleavage.

Bernard shuffled backward nervously. "Uhm, I'm not sure if..." He felt his back hit the wall.

Ashley moved toward him. For emphasis, she held out an open palm.

He assumed she wanted money, stammering, "...Steinhauser was gonna..." and reaching into his pockets, moving his hands. They no longer blocked his cock.

Ashley felt a wide round shape nudge her navel, below her cropped top. "Huuuuh," she said, looking down.

Between their bodies, a thick shape spanned the space. Bernard's tent, no longer constrained by his hands in the loose shorts, surged on its own accord. Because he could not move back further, his stiffening cock pressed firmly into Ashley's bare stomach. She could feel the warmth of his erection through the material stretched over his head. It beat with his heart against her skin.

"Oh fuck!" Bernard groaned, distraught. His hands snagged in his pockets as he tried to yank them out to cover himself.

"It looks like someone is ready to give me the tip," Ashley murmured. Her hands went right to the thick shape at the top of his tent. She squeezed it tentatively.

Bernard's covered cock leapt in her grip as he finally freed his hands, bringing them to her shoulders and pushing her back. The thick shape was long enough that, even as Bernard pushed Ashley back to lean on the table, his bulge was still in her grasp.

"What are you doing?" he said in a conspiratorial whisper, clutching her shoulders and gazing down at her intensely. Her enormous tits wobbled fiercely, seemingly destined to escape her top.

She leaned back and firmly squeezed his lump over the mesh shorts, trying to close her hand around him. It was much too thick in her grasp and throbbed again powerfully. She could distinguish the taper of his head, even inside his shorts. The shape loomed even bigger now that it was closer to her face.

"The tip," she repeated. "I can't leave without someone giving me one," she said, squirming herself now, as her aching pussy throbbed between her thighs. Her hands were probing at his shape, and her brow furrowed as she stared at it. A wet spot formed in the center of his broad tip.

In an impulsive move, she deftly pulled his waistband down with one hand and reached inside with the other. Having navigated her share of hard cocks out of basketball shorts, her fingers deftly closed around his tacky bell-end, and she fished it out of the confines of his loose shorts.

Bernard groaned loudly when she gripped him, then exhaled sharply when she freed his hard black cock.

"Oh shit," Ashley said flatly as she watched Bernard's stiff cock wobble free. She still had one hand on his waistband and the other palming his broad head. The tip leaked with clear syrup. Ashley was no prude by any stretch. She had plenty of experience with hard cocks, both black and white. This was definitely one of the larger ones she'd ever seen.

"You have a really big cock," she marveled, bringing both hands together around his head. She cupped his wide, circumcised head, filling both palms. Sometimes she lied and told this to guys to build their ego. No such fiction was needed for Bernard.

"Are... nnnghhh... are you fucking serious right now?" Bernard said, reaching down and tilting Ashley's face up toward him with a finger on her chin. His cock throbbed and filled her hands with precum.

"Oh, right. I almost forgot," Ashley said. She released his cock and sat back.

Bernard could not help but fist himself and steadily stroke as he watched the brunette cheerleader peel off her top. Ashley's barely concealed perky teen tits tumbled out of her shirt heavily, wobbling slightly as they dropped into place. Her hat fell off as well.

"Good god," Bernard sighed, pumping his precum-slicked cock.

"There we go. I might end up drooling all over myself and I don't want to mess up the shirt," Ashley said matter-of-factly. She sat back up and took Bernard's raging-hard black tower from his grip. "Pepe only gave me the one," she explained, blinking up at him.

"Um, yeah, makes sense," Bernard groaned, adding, "fuck."

"Should we resume tip service?"

'Tip service?!' Bernard thought, watching her double fist his cock. 'What the fuck?'

But he was not one to look a gift horse, or in this case, gift whore, in the mouth.

"Fuck yeah," he answered.

He watched Ashley open her mouth and lower her head toward him. His wide, smooth head flared to meet her lips, issuing a drip of precum.

She paused an inch away. "Wait, one more thing," she said. "The hat." Ashley started to move away, lifting one hand from his shaft and reaching for the hat on the floor. Then she felt him grip her ponytail.

"Fuck the hat," Bernard growled, using his hold on her ponytail to redirect her mouth back to his tip. She looked like a baby with a bottle, cross-eyed staring down his barrel, as she placed his head on her lips and she parted them. His broad head sunk into her mouth.

"Ah Fuck!"

"Nnnnngggh," Ashley sighed, working her way down his shaft with her thick lips and swirling wet tongue. "nnnggggh nnnggghh nggggh," she began moaning steadily as she bobbed her way down.

Bernard sighed, watching her pink lips stretch down his dark, veiny shaft. He had a loose grip on her ponytail in one hand. He dropped the other down, reaching for her breasts. Luckily they were very large and easy to find. Bernard's eager hand grabbed Ashley's hanging right tit into his palm. He hefted the heavy, soft weight of her dangling breast, swiping his thumb over her nipple.

Ashley squirmed as he grabbed her broad perky breast. She absolutely went crazy when guys played with her tits and she began moaning on Bernard's cock even louder. Watching from above, Bernard's head swam in disbelief. He was playing with Ashley's tits as she bobbed her way up and down about three-quarters of his length. Her movement was smooth. Her mouth was wet and warm with good steady pressure against his stiffness. He loved how soft her tits felt. His balls began to tingle as he stared down at the top of Ashley's bobbing head.

Her large blue almond shaped eyes rose to meet his gaze as she worked him.

Fuck she was good. He couldn't believe she had him on the brink already. He was really just starting to enjoy her blowjob as he realized he needed to cum. Bernard had meant to jerk off for the past few days but hadn't gotten around to it. Oh well, he would just enjoy this very quick orgasm. He'd have plenty of stamina to fuck Ashley properly after busting his first nut.

"Mmmm that's it. Suck my cock Ashley. Fuck."

Ashley slurped and bobbed and stroked, moaning and drooling. Precum was pouring out steadily now, mixing with her saliva. He wouldn't last much longer. She bobbed faster, letting the precum drip down her chin. She felt it ooze over her bare tits as she continued working him with her hands and mouth.

"Suck it. Right there. Oh Fuck Ashley, you are so fucking hot!" Bernard roared, flexing and firmly gripping Ashley's head by her hair. She blinked up at him as he drove into her throat fully. He stared down at her big blue eyes and her trembling pink lips at his wide dark base. His shaft throbbed and his bulbous head flared somewhere in the middle of her neck.

Ashley blinked as she felt sticky warmth splatter her esophagus. Bernard's cock was thick, and it bucked in her throat as he began to unload.

"FUCK!" he growled, blinking rapidly.

"CCCCCK..." she lurched slightly as the heavy hard meat twitched and spurted in her throat. She'd handled bigger cocks... probably? She could do this! Ashley blinked and another sticky warm knot wadded into her tummy.

"FUUUUUUCK!" Bernard bellowed.

His surging cock tried to straighten in Ashley tight throat, triggering her gag reflex. She heaved again and cum streamed out of her stretched lips, running down her chin. She inhaled through her nose, managing to stay on his bucking, spurting cock. Bernard grunted sharply with each knot of cum that he pumped into her, firmly gripping her ponytail and her right tit.

"Hunngh! Nggghh! Nggghhhh...." he growled, staring down at the top of her shiny light brown hair. He spouted thick creamy wads into her again and again. Bernard exhaled a huge breath as his climax waned.

"...fuuuuhhhccck..." he sighed.

Ashley blinked and slid her mouth back as Bernard's grip eased. His cock was still rock hard as she made it to his tip. Most of his load had shot straight into her stomach, but some streamed into her mouth now as she suctioned his bulbous tip. Her eyes were teary, and her nose was runny, but she was proud of taking such a big load from such a big cock. Ashley held his heavy dick with one hand at mid-shaft and the other behind his head. She pulled her trembling lips back and her mouth teemed with the rich thick load. His cum wads tasted musky and slightly salty on her tongue. His tip smacked as she pulled backwards like a reverse kiss.

The sticky load fought her for a moment, but with determination, she swallowed it down. Her throat gulped audibly twice.

"Whew, that was chunky," she reported, still holding his bloated shaft.

"I'm ready to fuck you now," Bernard said casually, hands now fondling both big, spit-sheened tits.

Ashley was incredibly aroused and the attention to her big hard nipples was only making her hotter. She was staring straight at Bernard's hard meaty rod as she held it.

"Oh already?" she said to the dark cock.

Bernard nodded above her.

"Mmmm... yes please!!!" Ashley said, releasing his stiff dick and unbuttoning her shorts, turning to face away from Bernard.

He grinned broadly, stepping back slightly to give the thick teen hottie some space. With languid strokes, he attended to his thick dark tower as he watched. Even though he had just came, he felt stiff as a doorknob. And much larger than a doorknob. He watched the blondish-brunette ponytail sway as her shorts fell to her sneakers where she stepped out of them.

Bernard loved tits just as much as the next guy and Ashley had a blue ribbon rack. But he was an ass man through and through. Ashley's apple bottom-ass had been on full display in the shorts, but the sight of her huge backside, supple and pert, plus the view of her puffy slick pussy lips was indescribable. Somehow the girl's fat ass loomed even larger unconstrained by her shorts.

He was stunned, gawking.

Ashley bent over for him to take her doggystyle. "Ok, you can put it in, but start with just the tip. Its freaking enormous."

In a flash, Bernard closed the distance between them, led by his fat tapered head. He placed it on her pink, shining-wet hole.

"Just the tip, huh?" he said with a chuckle, pressing down on his wide bulb with his thumb.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," Ashley swore, her slick hole resisting, but stretching against his pressure. Suddenly it yielded.

"-FUCK!" she said sharply as his head popped in.

"Your fucking soaked, damn," Bernard observed callously, entering her more easily than he had expected. Ashley knew it was true as he bore into her. He applied steady pressure with his hips, driving his veiny dark shaft through her stretched, shiny pink lips. "You must really love sucking dick, wow."

"Haaaaaannnnnnhhhh," Ashley sighed, her voice somewhere between bliss and strain. "Haaaaannngh," she grunted as he steadily drove into her. She gripped the edge of the table and pushed back into him moaning.

Bernard growled as he stuffed the last few inches of his cock into the pizza delivery girl's hot cunt. She chirped a loud squeal as he bottomed out, balls mashing against the back of her thighs. She had to spread her legs wider to accommodate him.

He chuckled. "That's more than just the tip, ho."

But Ashley was now squealing and didn't hear his comment, impaled fully on his thick erect manhood. She reached down to verify that he was balls deep, confirming this by gripping his big wet nuts. Then her fingers went to her stretched labia, and she felt how tightly they were wrapped around Bernard's wide round tube. He was buried to the base.

smoothed
smoothed
263 Followers