Ashley Delivers Another Pizza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-BUUUUURP-

His cruiser eased into the library parking lot and he slow-rolled toward the old gothic structure. The lot was one of his go-to time wasting spots. He intended to whittle away the last half hour of his shift in a shady spot in the corner. Heck, maybe he'd even rub one out. He remembered the donut shop attendant as she leaned out of the drive-thru window to hand him his order. She had given him a nice look at her rack.

He reached the front circle and spotted the old rusty Skyliner parked in the fire lane, hazards flashing. Buck parked his cruiser and pulled out his ticketing pad, noting the cars make and model.

"Wow, you don't see many of these on the road anymore," he said to himself as he walked to the vacant vehicle and began making out the ticket.

Ashley's brain lingered on the exquisite pleasure radiating from between her thighs, carelessly weaving down the hallway. It wasn't every day she'd been stretched by a cock like Bernard's. It had given her three mind-wracking orgasms in rapid succession. Her body still reverberated pleasure from her core. She could feel it all the way to the tips of her fingers and toes. It wasn't until Ashley past the check-out desk that she remembered how long ago she had left her car illegally parked.

She glanced through the big swinging double doors as they opened to see a uniformed officer writing on a pad near her driver's-side door.

"Oh shoot!" she cried, lurching to run toward him.

"Sir! Sir! Please!"

Buck wrote in his pad as someone yelled to him. He looked up to see a teen girl running to him wearing a bright red Pepe's Pizza hat. He looked back to the pad, scribbling.

"Officer, please-"

"Now, now, ma'am. You know the rules. I've already started writing the ticket. It's already got an invoice number, so..." he said, scratching down the last few bits of information.

"But-"

"No butts, I'm afraid," he said, tearing the ticket from the pad. The definitive ripping sound sealed the deal and Buck reached to stick the ticket under her wiper.

That's when he regarded her directly and at a much closer distance. He had to resist the urge to wolf whistle.

The young girl was a stunner. About medium height in her sneakers, she had a large, cute face with clear blue eyes, now filled with concern. Upon seeing her up close, he wished he had watched her run the whole way. She had huge tits. They had to be D-cups, maybe DDs by his estimate. And she had no bra on.

He would need further exploration to reach a definitive conclusion.

"Oh, I see this is actually a historical vehicle, but you don't have historical tags," he said, improvising.

"Historical?" she said, brow furrowing as she glanced to her old rusty compact.

He fake-pressed the speak button on his walky-talky. "We've got a code uh... code DD in progress," he huffed. He pressed another button that made it chirp, as if he had received a signal.

"Code DD, what's that?"

"Young Lady, I'm afraid you are going to have to come with me," he said, putting a hand on her lower back and guiding her toward his vehicle. "This could be a very serious situation," Buck said ominously, fighting the urge to break up laughing.

"Sit...Situation?" Ashley said, walking toward the cruiser. "What do you mean serious? I have to get back to work Officer...?"

Buck opened the driver's side door and leaned in. These tricked out cruisers had a lot of nice features, including a modified sliding seat range. He lifted the lever and cranked the driver seat all the way back. Lots of room in the footbed.

"Norris, it's Officer Norris," he said, climbing into the seat. "But you can call me Buck. Now, we'll get you back to work just as soon as we can." He spoke calmly as he unbuckled his pants. "But I'm afraid the situation is now serious."

He slid his pants down and his hard cock shot up, topped by a shiny thick helmet. It was wider than his shaft, like a mushroom. Ashley gasped.

"You can go ahead and remove your top, young lady."

"Officer Noh-er... Buck, don't you need to see my ID first?"

"Ah ah, come on now, out with them..." he insisted, gripping himself by the base. He tilted his sunglasses down with his other hand and gave her a stern look.

Ashley shifted nervously as the seated officer aimed his cock and his gaze at her. Under the glare of authority, she complied. After a brief look over each shoulder, she faced Buck and pulled her top over her head. This toppled the pizza hat off once again.

Her enormous tits tumbled out. Buck regarded her huge teen breasts, supple and pink. No tan lines. Ashley stood there and smoothed her hands over them. Her nipples surged against her palms and she pinched them playfully, giggling.

Buck replaced his sunglasses and offered his hand. Ashley stepped toward him and grasped his hand, letting him help her climb into the spacious footbed.

"As you can see, we do have a serious situation. What is your name, young lady?"

"Ashley, sir."

"Do you see the predicament you've put me in?"

Ashley watched his cock throb. It stuck out of his fly like a thick sleek rocket and was leaking. She put both hands on it. It surged to meet her grip.

"Um... yes sir..."

"Haaah," he sighed. "Ok good." Buck abruptly grabbed her tits.

"Oh," she said, tensing and squeezing his cock. It elongated in her hands, issuing abundant clear precum, which coated her fingers.

"You have very soft tits Ashley. Go ahead and put them on my cock."

"Hmm... ok Officer Buck."

She let him fondle her tits, focusing on his cock in her hands. It beat with his heart. He was circumcised and his knob trembled eagerly. Ashley watched the underside of his mushroom tip swell toward her as she spit on his thick, weighty cock. Then she sat up and loaded his trembling rod into her cleavage.

"Mmmm, there you go," he encouraged. Buck reached down to lift her big breasts, then spit on the crack of her cleavage. The foamy wad disappeared down the deep dark cleft.

Ashley began fucking him with her big wet teen tits as the clock ran out on his shift. His cruiser rocked steadily with her bobbing boobs.

"Yep, confirmed double Ds," Buck hissed blissfully. He roughly pinched Ashley's nipples and pulled hard, stretching them. "And natural..." Ashley winced at the treatment but kept pumping her soft orbs.

Buck marveled at their soft supple warmth and wondered what was in the milk these days to produce such sexy thick teen girls. She worked him steadily, pausing only to corral her puffy pillows into a tighter nest for his steel-hard shaft and broad head. Ashley knew she was quite adept at titfucking, but Buck learned this as he watched her and felt his balls tighten. He figured his shift was probably over anyway. He didn't want to clock out too far after his shift end.

Cum boiled in his balls and began rocketing up his shaft. His veiny tube inflated with cum as his cock ballooned. Ashley was pumping him steadily when he grabbed her by the shoulders. He thrust his hips up and his shiny head popped out like a periscope. She regarded the underside of his distinctly arrow-shaped tip. It was leaking steadily.

"It's splatter time!"

His cock flexed and creamy fountains of cum spat out. Hot sticky spunk geysered from his throbbing dick, spritzing and coating the young brunette's chin and cleavage.

"Oooooooh... nice..." Ashley said pleasantly as she was rewarded with his hot, thick spray.

"Haah! HAAAH! GAAAH!" Buck laugh/grunted, abundantly wadding rich spunk onto the top curve of her tits. He used his grip on her shoulders to pump her torso up and down on his shaft.

"Oh... hahahaha...." Ashley said as he filled her bulging teen cleavage with a messy cum load.

She was left by the side of her car as the cruiser pulled away, torn ticket floating down to the ground. She stood bare-chested, holding her top in one hand and some donut-shop napkins in the other. Buck's sticky cum load was streaked from her shoulders to her tummy. She could feel it oozing down her body. Looking down, she saw a thick strand draw down from her left nipple, then break to fall on her shoe.

"Pepe's not going to be happy," she said to no one, using the tissues to soak up the enormous mess coating her perky young tits.

Officer Buck's cum was creamy and rich, but very sticky. She did the best she could to sop up the ample ejaculation. It was a big nutty load from such an older guy. Ashley wondered how long it had been building up in his balls as she discarded the cummy napkin ball and pulled her top on. She stretched it to cover her breasts, which she noted were still sticky with a cum-coat.

'Maybe the shirt will soak it up,' she thought, then loaded into her rusty Skyliner.

It was time for her to face the music with Pepe. She obliviously left the red hat abandoned in the library lot as she pulled away.