Ashley Delivers Another Pizza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-SLAP--WHAP--SMACK-

Bernard delivered a tentative open palm slap, followed by a backhand, then concluded with a firm but restrained full hand blow over her broad right cheek.

"FUCK!" Ashley chirped.

"You have a very nice ass," Bernard said, rubbing the warm reddening spot where his palm had landed. "For a white girl..."

-SMACK-

Her cheek trembled with the impiact.

"Th-Thank you," Ashley said shakily, using one hand to rub her clit and Bernard's tightening balls.

Bernard wrapped her ponytail in one hand and kept his right one palming her fat ass cheek as he drew back and slammed forward.

Ashley grunted on the downstroke, adjusting to this thick meat. Bernard pulled back again, watching his thick tube pull out until he saw the ridge behind his head. His dark shaft was ribboned with streaks and clumps of spit and cum. He reversed course and stuffed it back into the moaning brunette.

"Haaaaannnhhh," she wailed. "fuck."

Bernard drove in balls deep and she pushed back into his thrust. He gave her ponytail a sharp tug at the end to ensure his head was as deeply seated as possible.

"AAAANGH!" Ashley chirped. "Fuck!"

Her piping hot cunt was throbbing around his shaft in the best possible way and Bernard used his grip on her ponytail to set a back-and-forth pace with their bodies. She looked back at him as he began fucking her steadily doggystyle, bent over the rickety table. It began to creak steadily. Ashley's fingers found her clit and she had to lower her head as Bernard's thick cock churned in and out of her.

"mmmm," Bernard moaned, giving her right cheek a slap, then backhanding her left.

"Oh Fuck Bernard," she whined, "you are so freaking deep, Jesus..." she said. Her hand steadily stroked her clit.

Bernard could feel her working fingers bump against his balls. Ashley recoiled and tightened just about every time he slapped her ass. Her pussy was on fire, stretched around his battering rod.

-SMACK-

He felt her tighten in response, grunting.

"OOOOhhhh Ngggh," she cried. "Fuuuck."

"fuck yeah..." he hissed, tightening his grip on her hair, which lifted her head to face forward. He held nothing back, forcefully pounding the poor young girl. His shorts fell to his feet and his thighs began clapping loudly, slamming against her fleshy soft ass. The table creaked.

"FUHCK-" she grunted. Her ass clapped on his hips, then the table creaked. "FUUHCK!" she swore, eyes wide open, mouth gaping.

-CLAP- ~creeaaaak~

"FUUH-HUUUUUUUCK!!!" she screamed, spit flecking from her lips. Her ass clapped on his hips, the table creaked louder.

Bernard knew he wasn't setting any word records, but he had been with his share of girls that just couldn't handle his size. Not Ashley though. He gritted his teeth and plowed into her hot pink pussy with abandon. He just hoped the table would hold up as well as the sexy teen's body.

Ashley babbled and whined, climaxing on Bernard's big black cock. She did her best to stroke back into his thrusts, rubbing her clit and swearing loudly as she stared open-eyed at the dingy opposite wall, vision dotted with pleasure.

Harold Steinhauser's stomach grumbled as he turned the corner from the main hallway, pushing the now-empty cart.

'Bernard better've saved me a slice,' he thought, slipping his access card from his pocket, and swiping it over the panel.

Nothing happened and the indicator light remained red.

"Damn old system," he muttered, swiping it again and again. The light stubbornly remained red.

(HHHHHUUCCCK)

(-clap...scraaaaaaape-)

Harry heard muted sounds coming through the thick door. He could hear Bernard's low voice, but another higher voice was much louder. He strained to make out the words being exchanged, putting his ear against the door.

"wah waaah wahwahwah wah," Bernard's unintelligible words in the low base.

"Wah Wahwah wahwah, HUCCCK" came the more urgent, louder voice. It sounded female.

-beeeeeep-

- CLICK -

He had been leaning against the door so close to listen that he was inadvertently holding his access card within scanning range of the reader. The light blinked green indicating the door was unlocked.

Harold pocketed the card and pulled the door open.

"...made me cum even harder that time," the haughty female voice said as he entered the room.

Harold froze as the door slammed shut behind him. Bernard was beside the table, shorts around his ankles. A very busty young brunette was bent over the table wearing only sneakers. Harry could see a few inches of thick dark shaft between her pale butt cheeks and Bernard's crotch, nested with coarse pubes. The pizza box was on the table.

It took Harold a moment to realize that the naked girl in front of him was the pizza delivery girl.

"Steinhauser!" Bernard exclaimed, making a fist and gritting his teeth.

Harold closed the distance to the couple, demanding, "What's going on here?!!" After all, he was in charge dammit!

"He's giving me the tip," Ashley said innocently. Neither of the pair made any attempt to decouple or cover up.

In fact, as Harold stood there incredulous, the thick dark shape spanning the couple grew longer, then disappeared. Bernard had resumed fucking her slowly, right in front of him!

Ashley sighed, lowering her head.

"Now wait just one minute. You can't just-" Harold was cut off by Bernard's wide-eyed expression.

"Ahem," Bernard said evenly, moving his grip to Ashley's hips and easing his stiff cock back and forth. "Nothing out of the ordinary, Harry," Bernard explained slowly. "I am simply TIPPING the young lady for her excellent service."

To punctuate the comment, he reared back and stroked forward into Ashley, making her tits and ass ripple. She grunted, biting her lip.

"Isn't that right, Ashley?" Bernard said, pulling back and thrusting forward steadily now.

"Uhh Huuuh," she said shakily. She moved one hand to her heavy, dangling tit and tweaked her hard left nipple. "He's tipppp-ping me very hard-" she grunted between thrusts. "Gah... that's a big tip..."

Bernard built up to a steady pace now. "Now, Harry, don't be rude to the young lady. She is working very hard," he said, gripping her waist and delivering his cock with stroke after stroke. Their bodies clapped steadily. "Aren't you going to tip her, too?"

Harold was a bit slow on the uptake and considered his wallet for the briefest of moments, even gently patting it in his back pocket.

"...another tip, I dunno about that..." he said quietly, then adding, "OOOOOOOHHH!" as the reality dawned on him finally.

Harold has his jeans open and had flopped his cock out before he could cross the room. Bernard obliged his co-worker (technically supervisor, but Harry had never asserted his authority). He used his hold on Ashley's hips to turn her to face Harold. She moved with him, still pussy-stuffed with cock, body bouncing.

Bernard resumed full strokes into her, making her jostle in front of Harold. She looked up at him, then down at his rising uncircumcised cock. She didn't think Harry would grow to anywhere near Bernard's size. This would be a piece of cake, she figured, bracing herself against Bernard's thrusts by placing one hand on Harold's hip. The other grabbed his swelling shaft.

"We'll need to get you hard first," she said, pumping her fist to his base to draw his foreskin back. His musky head plunged onto her tongue. "Does that feel good?" Before waiting for a response, she lowered her gaze and put his dick in her mouth.

"Holy shit, she just gobbled me right up," Harold said, feeling his long thin cock surging in response to Ashley's blowjob. The exquisite sensation of his erection ballooning out of his foreskin and into the pretty girl's eager young mouth had him squirming.

Ashley wondered when the last time Harry had showered as she wrapped her lips around his thickening cock head. It was salty and a bit sour, but she dutifully breathed through her nose and forced herself to keep going. She began bobbing and stroking him as Bernard assaulted her pussy.

"Hah, hah, hah," Harold panted, open-mouthed. He gently placed his hand on Ashley's bobbing head.

-SLURRP, SLUUURP-

"MMMMNNNGGGH," Ashley moaned happily, rocking her head a bit faster, twisting with her fist pump on his shaft.

Bernard sighed deeply as he moved his hands from Ashley's hips to her shoulders. This angle allowed him to pound into her deepest point. That was where he intended to cum and he felt his balls tighten as he approached the point of no return.

Her fat ass clapped sharply as their bodies collided over and over.

"Fuck, you are so sexy, Ashley," he said evenly, stroking into her powerfully, making her flesh ripple. "I was just about to fill you up before we were -UGH- interrupted," Bernard grunted, firmly gripping her shoulders and slamming his hips against her supple ass. "Are you ready for some more cum?"

Ashley did her best to look over her shoulder at Bernard as he jostled her powerfully with each thrust. She pulled her lips from needle hard cock she was blowing.

"Ohh fuck, give it to meee-EEMPH!!!" She was cut off by Harold as he turned her head back to face him and stuffed his cock back into her mouth.

"aaah ah, where do you think you are going?" Harold said harshly.

Brandon went on fucking Ashley with powerful strokes as his climax thundered toward him like a train. He flexed into the pleasure, slamming the teen's supple body with thunderclapping thrusts.

-Clap Clap CLAP!-

With the last one, he slotted his head into that deep spot and pulled Ashley back into him with his grip on her shoulders. His plum-shaped bell-end nestled home against her cervix.

"GHHAAAAH!"

"MMMMFFFFF!" Ashley chirped around the cock in her mouth, wide-eyed. She felt the end of the wide battering ram stretching her pussy expand, like a sponge soaking up water, then lurch. "MMMMM!" she moaned as a sharp hot burst sprayed inside her.

Bernard flexed as he started blasting cum knots against the nub of her cervix, deep in her guts.

"FUUUCK!" he bellowed.

Ashley was wide-eyed and held motionless by Bernard's grip. She felt the broad tube in her core tremble and issue abundant cum streams directly into her depths, again and again. She shook slightly as each burst speckled her insides. Her tight pussy was quickly filled to capacity and began overflowing. Bernard continued to swear loudly and add thick wads to her creampie.

"FUUCK FUUUHHCCCCK FUCK!"

"Oh shit, that's hot," Harold said flatly. He was toying with the girl's rippling tits as Bernard pumped her with cum. "Haaaaah," he said as he began panting.

"MMMMPH!" Ashley grunted.

Harold watched Ashley's wide-eyed expression as she was filled with cum. Her lips were still around his dick, but she seemed distracted as Bernard hosed her insides with creamy spunk. Harold had barely just gotten fully hard, but he found himself very quickly approaching climax. Ashley was rocking slightly as Bernard deposited his load. Even though she was barely moving, her hot wet mouth felt heavenly as he groped her tits.

"ahhh shit," Harold said in a panicked tone. "ahhhh."

Bernard reveled in pleasure as he emptied his balls fully. He was giving it all to Ashley and didn't want to have anything left afterwards. Moaning in delight, he trembled, still thrusting into her cum-filled pussy with shallow jerks. He could feel his warm sticky load dripping down his balls as her cunt overflowed.

"Haaah SHIT!" Harold swore, yanking his cock out and covering his balls with his hands.

Ashley stared at his throbbing cock, then up at his face.

"Are you ok? You can cum, you know," she said, confused, reaching for his bobbing pale member.

"Shit! I know dammit. I just... haaaa haaa haaaaaaa..." he panted, tongue lolling.

Ashley still had Bernard behind her, holding her by the shoulders and pumping cum into her. She regarded Harold's thin pale dick, throbbing above his hands covering his balls. She used two fingers and her thumb to pinch his head. With a short pump, she drew his foreskin back, exposing his reddish-colored head.

Harold growled, doing his best to fight the urge to explode. He watched her pull his foreskin back. He knew he was going to lose the fight.

"Er-" he stammered.

Ashley felt his cock throb and three quick bursts shot out, lining over the dark surface of the table.

"Oh," she said, using her pinching fingers and thumb to pump his foreskin forward then back again.

"hu-uuh-uuhhhh," Harold grunted dumbly, unable to hold back his orgasm. With a wet spraying sound, he sent three more pale streams sailing up the table. He moved his hand to hold his base, stroking himself with Ashley.

"OOOH... HAHAHA!" she giggled, pumping Harold's foreskin back and forth over his head with her pinching fingers. She noticed his hand join hers on his dick.

"Huuh-uuunnnh... HUNGH!" Harold groaned, his voice rising at the end, finally flexing into his orgasm.

Three more ropey streams fired out, the strongest yet. His surging cock propelled the wads powerfully over the length of the table, landing directly on the pizza.

-SPLAT-

"Hah!" Ashley laughed. She couldn't see how far his cum was flying but kept firmly pinching and stroking his uncircumcised knob.

"Hooooo-aaaah," he howled, sounding comically like a Al Pacino, trembling.

Three more cum jets bubbled out. Unlike the previous spurts, these were heavy and thick and were too dense to make it to the table. Two hit the carpet and the third draped down Ashley's forearm.

"Ggggghuh-uh-uggggh," Harold gurgled.

Ashley giggled pleasantly, gazing from Harold's dripping tip to his face. He had been playing with her left tit while cumming and when she looked at him, he released her perky boob and used that hand to guide his cock into Ashley's mouth. He brought her head down with the hand in her hair.

"haaaahhhngggh," he sighed heavily.

She breathed steadily as he wadded a few more rich clumps onto her tongue.

"Hooooh shit," he said, sounding disappointed but looking relieved.

"Steinhauser!" Bernard yelled. "What the fuck man, you came on the pizza?!" On one level, Bernard was glad Harry didn't shoot on him. That would have really upset him. As it were, he just hoped some of the pie was unsoiled.

Harold stared down at the top of Ashley's head as she worked the last of his ejaculation from his slackening cock. It had already shrunk back inside his foreskin.

"I couldn't help it, god dammit," he said softly. "I tried not to..."

He felt Ashley swallow around his cock and then lift her mouth off. His member drooped sadly and he gripped it, hoping to revive his erection.

"That's fucked up," Bernard said, hesitating to withdraw from Ashley. He sighed deeply, then slowly pulled out, making a disappointed sound as his cock flopped out. A wave of cum followed and Ashley gasped, reaching a hand between her thighs to catch the flow. His thick syrupy cum was everywhere.

"It's a mess but sloppy seconds is all yours, Harry," Bernard said, pulling up his shorts.

Ashley was inspecting her pussy as she rose to stand. It was stretched and ached in the best way, covered and filled with spunk. Harold was desperately attending to his dick, trying to get hard again. His soft meat made a gentle fapping sound as he worked it.

"shit shit shit," he hissed.

"Are you going to tip me again too?" she asked him, blinking.

Bernard approached the open pizza box. "Its only on half," he reported, "I got dibs on the unfucked part!"

"shit shit shit," Harold swore, stroking himself like mad, "C'mon... c'mon..."

Bernard couldn't help but burst out laughing. "BAH HAHAHAHA! Are you serious?! She's like the hottest girl on the cheerleading squad." He changed his tone to a whisper. "She will let you fuck her, you know that? Like right now," he said directly.

"fuuuuuuuuuck," Harold hissed through gritted teeth, ineffectively fisting himself.

Ashley shifted her weight from foot to foot impatiently, still cupping her leaking bare mound. She regarded Harry.

"Um, I should probably get going," she said, gesturing toward Harry's flaccid dick.

"Shit, no no, wait..." he said, pumping himself with a fapping sound as he flopped into a chair. "C'mon, c'mon, cmon!"

"Hmmm, yeah, I've got another... er... delivery," Ashley lied.

Harold persisted in stroking himself as Ashley cleaned up and got dressed. It seemed like his window of opportunity had been closed by his premature ejaculation and poor stamina. Meanwhile, Bernard was already trying to take advantage of the naïve brunette in the situation.

He didn't know how much longer she'd be willing or allowed to fuck the customers. After all, there was no way it could be legal and eventually, Ashley would learn that "tip" didn't mean "fuck". The situation just wasn't sustainable. He needed to convince her for another go around as soon as possible.

Bernard thought quickly. His Dungeons and Dragons group was meeting that night at his friend Zack's house. Maybe he could cancel the session and order a pizza to his house. But it would be impossible to fuck her at home if his parents were there. So that was out.

Zack's dad usually worked late and his mom probably wouldn't care if the "pizza girl" joined their D&D game. Maybe they could all fuck her in Zack's basement! Bernard would need to convince her to deliver another pizza later that night for it to work. This was the opportunity of a lifetime, the chance for his group of friends to gangbang a popular cheerleader! Maybe even double or triple penetration! She was finishing getting dressed as he approached her.

"Hey, thanks so much for the pizza."

Ashley turned to Bernard. She had very much enjoyed climaxing several times on his fat black cock and was still glowing, but she knew she had delivered the pizza late. Technically, the cost should come out of her pocket. Maybe she could sweeten him up.

"Oh you're welcome Bernard. You have a great cock by the way." She reached over and squeezed it over his shorts. Bernard smiled broadly in response, sighing.

"Not everyone can handle it like you can, Ashley. That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. A few of us guys are meeting up at a friend's house later tonight. Can you deliver us another pizza?"

Bernard's hand shot into his pocket and he produced a $100 bill. Ashley's eyes alit upon the crisp paper and she moved her hand from cupping his groin to reach for it.

"This is to cover this pizza and preorder another for tonight. And some extra, just for you. See you around 8?"

She considered his preposition as he stuffed the bill into her hand. Another round with his giant black pussy-pleaser? And Pepe would appreciate the repeat customer.

"Uhm, sure!" she chirped, accepting the deal.

"Great, see you tonight!" They exchanged information for the meet up. Bernard opened the heavy door for the cute young pizza girl. "And don't worry, all my friends leave big tips, just like mine."

Ashley liked the sound of that and added a skip to her step. Harold gave a disappointed whimper as she went out the door.

Bernard watched her go, holding the door. Her big butt wobbled in the skimpy denim cut-offs as she skip-stepped to the end of the hallway. Ashley paused to give him a little, then she rounded the corner. The door slammed heavily.

Harold was panting and sweating and beating himself furiously.

"Wait, wait! I have a half-chub!" he declared.

"Dude, give it up," Bernard said, checking the pizza. He examined it carefully to see where the cum had fallen.

"Ha! Its only on half. That's your half, Harry. Fucking gross, dude!" Bernard said laughing as he dumped his half onto a plate and slammed it into the microwave.

Harold sighed and his stomach gurgled.

Traffic Officer Burk, aka "Buck", Norris' shift was winding down. His coffee was stale, but he slurped it anyway as he finished his final glazed donut. He had rationed himself to a half-dozen that day and felt pretty good about it.